Island Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers

We were all wearing our short, light summer robes as we headed down the trail, passed the memorable copse of trees, and down to the beach. We spread our picnic out on one blanket, and the four of us all sat there cross-legged, enjoying the food, drink, and each other, immensely.

After eating, we shed the robes and stretched out on the other blanket to enjoy the sun. Sunscreen was liberally applied to avoid anyone getting too burned in places that are usually not exposed to the sun. We lay down side by side, and I soon fell asleep.

I woke up about an hour or so later and saw that the others were all swimming in the lagoon. The girls were screaming as Jason splashed them, and there were laughs and smiles on all the faces. At one point, Jan swam up to Jason and wrapped her legs around his waist as Carrie had done with me the day before. She smiled and kissed him and then swam away, looking back at him enticingly.

Carrie noticed that I was awake and came running up the beach, dripping water all over the place.

"Hey, good looking." She looked down at my cock and seemed disappointed that I did not have a hard-on. "I guess we might as well go back in the water." She smiled teasingly, and then ran toward the sea. I was right behind her, and I caught her just before she dove in the rest of the way. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tight up against me, my cock wedged against her delicious ass.

Feeling I was starting to swell against her, she said, "That's better." She reached back, grabbed by now erect cock in her hands, stroked back and forth a few times, then let go and took off. I laughed and went after her again, while she screamed and pretended to try to get away.

Jason had effortlessly lifted Jan out of the water, his muscular arms holding her while she placed her arms around his neck and let her head drop comfortably to his shoulder, their bodies glistening in the sun.

While I was admiring the two of them, I had l lost track of Carrie. She swam up to me underwater, sliding her mouth over my cock, flicking her tongue briefly over its head before surfacing for air. I pulled her into my arms while she wrapped her arms and legs around me and ground her cunt into my cock. She reached down and grabbed the base, lined my cock up with her cunt, and then impaled herself on it. Her ass rose and fell as she did her best to swallow my entire cock with her cunt.

I saw Jason carry Jan right out of the water, up onto the beach and onto the blankets. I could see his cock was standing erect while he was still carrying her, so there was no need for preparation. After he had put her down, she got down on all fours, reached back between her legs, fingered her cunt, and then beckoned with her wet finger for him to come fuck her. He kneeled down behind her and buried his cock in one plunge. She nearly collapsed, but he had held onto her hips, so she was unable to get away.

Carrie continued pounding up and down on my cock, the water not seeming to slow her down much. She came twice, and then one final very hard orgasm overcame her. I thrust very hard, and then shot my load into her cunt. She held onto me tightly, pushing her cunt down hard to keep me inside her, kissing me and telling me how much she loved fucking me.

I heard Jan cum a couple of times, and then I saw Jason pull his cock out of her cunt. She flopped over on her back, and he stood over her stroking his cock until he spewed cum out all over her upper body. Jan stood up, grabbed Jason's still rigid cock, and led him back down to the water. Jason's cum was on her nipples and running down between her breasts, all the way to her cunt. She washed off Jason's cock, and then cleaned herself off with the seawater, playing with her nipples while she cleaned the cum from them.

My cock finally softened, and Carrie reluctantly slid out of my arms, washed me off, and then dove back in to the water for another swim. The four of us swam and splashed around for another half hour before we got out dried off and headed back to the cottage. We used the outside shower, and then headed inside.

Jan and I headed to our room, Carrie and Jason to theirs. We climbed into bed naked and went to sleep. We did not even bother to pull up the sheets.

We were having dinner on the main island this evening, our last on the island, so after we showered and dressed, we hopped onto the shuttle boat. We took a taxi to a seafood restaurant in town that had been recommended to us by the concierge. After dinner, we sat in the lounge for a while, drinking and talking, finding it hard to believe that tomorrow we would have to leave "our" island and go back to the real world where we worked and commuted and bought groceries and watched TV. We were not really sad because it had been such an incredible, such an unbelievable week. We had all grown closer, and there was a real love among us. We danced and reminisced, but soon needed to get back to the dock to catch the last shuttle to our little island.

We decided on a moonlight walk on the beach. We held hands, laughed, and stared at the sea and the stars above it. We heard a fish splash in the lagoon, and the call of the birds in the trees. It was good to be alive! As we walked back to the cottage, I put my arm around Carrie's shoulder, and she leaned her head against mine. Ahead of us, Jan embraced Jason's muscular arm, occasionally looking up at him and lightly laughing.

We gathered in the living area for a last glass of wine, and then we retired for the night. It was already 1 AM, but the moonlight still streamed into our open window along with the cool sea breeze, so we did not bother with the lights. We undressed, and I climbed into bed, lying on my back with my hands behind my head. Jan stood naked by the window, letting the essence of our island wash over her.

She turned slightly to the side, and the moonlight wrapped around her body, accentuating her profile. Even in this low light, I could see her nipples standing out from her beautiful breasts, and just the hint of her cunt hair. It was enough to make me stir.

She turned to me and spoke, her voice as soft as the breeze, and it seemed to float to me. "Ben, you cannot imagine how much I love you. Yes, I love Carrie and Jason too, but when I am in your arms, I am safe, and comfortable. If things go wrong, and you are there for me, I know that they will be right again. I feel your strength and your love for me as surely as I feel the breeze in my hair and the sun on my skin.

"I will never forget this place. And I will never forget my time with Jason and with Carrie. But, most of all, I'll remember my time here with you."

I walked over to Jan, put one arm around her waist and the other up her back nearly to the base of her neck. She lifted her face toward me, and I leaned down gently kissing her lips. "I love you, too."

She turned in my arms, and we both stood there looking out into the night. I stood behind her, wrapped my arms around her sides, and clasped my hand to my wrist in front of her belly. She leaned her head back on my shoulder, and I bent down and lightly, teasingly kissed her neck. She purred contentedly and reached up with her right hand to stroke the back of my head, her fingers in my hair and on the nape of my neck. Life was perfect for those few moments, and I never wanted to have to move from this spot.

She had unconsciously begun to move her hips as we sort of swayed there in front of the window, and I felt the blood begin to flow back into my cock. She felt the pressure, and giggled, saying, "I see you're still awake!"

I slid my hands upward, and I lightly cupped her breasts in my hands. She reached up with both of her arms and put her hands behind my head, allowing me full access to her body. I gently massaged her already erect nipples, and she pushed her ass back against my ever-hardening cock in response. She spun around and kissed me passionately, her lips clinging to me, her tongue probing my mouth. She lowered her head to my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist while I wrapped mine around her shoulders. I could see she was smiling; it was the kind of smile that only comes from a very deep and passionate love.

My cock was becoming more insistent, though, and it was pressing against her abdomen.

"Let's make love," Jan whispered. She kissed her way down to my cock and drew it gently into her mouth. There was no urgency here, just tenderness. She kissed the head and gently probed the opening with the tip of her tongue. I was as hard as a rock, and that made her smile.

I helped Jan to her feet and escorted her to our bed. She sat right on the edge, her legs spread for me to have access to her cunt. I put a pillow on the floor and knelt on it. My mouth found her nipples, and I gently played with them with my lips and my tongue. She moaned softly and held my head more tightly to her breasts.

I pushed her onto her back and then used my tongue to seek out and find her clit. I licked her with increasing speed until I felt her tense up as a soft orgasm washed over her.

I joined Jan on the bed, her legs spreading wide to welcome my raging hard-on. I slid into her gently, easing its full length into her wetness. We began a slow, deliberate rhythm, and never changed our pace. My measured strokes glided easily in and out of Jan's wet cunt, her hips rising to meet me. She came again, quietly, and I soon followed suit, unhurriedly continuing to move with her until the orgasms ceased.

We lay next to each other for a few minutes. I looked into her warm eyes, and she ran her hands down my back, gently scraping her nails along the skin. This was heaven!

We got up long enough to wash up, and then we climbed into bed, pulled up the sheet, and fell soundly to sleep.

Saturday

When I woke at about 9:30, Jan was already up and about. She stuck her head in the bedroom door and called, "Come on sleepy head. The boat already dropped off our breakfast, and we have to be ready to get out of here by 1 o'clock."

I hit the bathroom, splashed some water on my face, brushed my teeth and pulled on my robe. Everyone was smiling and feeling good. Their joie de vivre was contagious, and the coffee was excellent. Omelets and fresh fruit were on the menu this morning, and I was soon ready for the day.

Carrie seemed particularly enthusiastic. "Come on, we still have time for one last trip to our beach, and for who knows what else. This is our last morning here together, so let's make the most of it." She pulled off her robe, and her gorgeous body called all of us to follow her. She ran out the door, and the rest of us soon followed, dropping our robes as we went until we were all running down the trail to the beach, once again naked!

I caught up to Carrie just shy of the beach, and we ran along hand in hand, straight into the lagoon, laughing the entire way. Jan and Jason were right behind us, and they did not hesitate to plunge in after us. The water was, as usual, delightful, as was the day itself. I scooped Jan up in my arms and swung her around, her nearly black hair streaming behind her. It was just wonderful, and I knew we would all miss this island, and each other. I saw Carrie and Jason looking lovingly at each other, and Carrie was speaking softly to him, but I thought nothing of it at the time, although I did notice a particularly big smile on her face following their exchange of words.

We chased each other in and out of the water, up and down the beach and around trees. Carrie came up from behind, touched me on the back, and said, "Tag, you're it!" She sprinted off toward the cottage.

I caught up with her easily, and we stumbled along the path, laughing and holding hands. It was then that I noticed that neither Jan nor Jason had followed us. When we arrived at the patio, Carrie looked at me knowingly, and pulled me over to the outdoor shower. She washed out her hair and then handed me the bar of soap so I could wash her with my hands. I washed every square inch of her, my hands spending far more time than was necessary on her nipples, cunt and ass.

My cock was beginning to swell as Carrie in turn washed me down with her soapy hands. She diligently ran her hands over my chest, and then gently washed my cock with both hands. She turned me around and washed my back and backside, occasionally slipping a soapy finger into my ass, making my cock even harder. We rinsed off and started to move across the patio, lust in our eyes when I stopped her.

"Carrie, you are a beautiful woman, and just seeing your body is enough to make my cock hard. I can't wait to get my hands on you when we are together like this. But I want you to know that I love you..........and that you are really hot!"

Big smiles crossed our faces. She moved easily into my arms, and we held each other close, our bodies comfortably fitting together. "Ben, I have no idea when, or for that matter even if, you and I will ever to be together like this again. The day we spent alone here was wonderful and romantic, and it made me love you more than I did before. No woman could possibly want more in a lover than I have with you. But, today, I just have two words to say to you."

She looked at me with a smile, a smile that soon dissolved into a wicked grin. "Fuck me!"

She dropped to her knees and took my cock deep into her mouth, her head going back and forth with unbelievable enthusiasm. She held my balls in her hand, and gently kissed and sucked them. She lay down on the ground, tipped her head back, and said, "First fuck my mouth. I want to feel your cock in my throat." I knelt by her head, and then pushed my cock straight in, down to the hilt. She gagged just a little bit, but then started working her tongue as I plunged my cock in and out of her mouth, using it as though it were a delightful, wet cunt!

I knew what she wanted, so I stood up and helped her to her feet. Carrie smiled at me, and then jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist. She jammed herself down on my throbbing cock until it was into her as far as possible. I pumped in and out of her while she slammed up and down on me until her body exploded, cum drenching her cunt and running down my cock to my balls. She shuddered time after time as waves of orgasm overcame her. She wrapped her legs even tighter around my waist and was grinding her cunt onto my cock when she came yet again. I felt the pressure building, and I shot an enormous wad of cum into her, yelling as I did so.

She kissed me hard, and then jumped off my still hard cock and knelt down in front of me. The combination of her cum and mine was all over my cock, but she took me in her mouth, and licked off every drop of cum, squeezing the last drop into her mouth.

But she kept on going, and my erection never really went away. I got completely hard again quickly as she rapidly ran her tongue all over me. She got down on all fours, wiggled her ass at me seductively, and said, "Fuck my ass, please."

I shoved my cock into her cunt to lubricate it, but then put the head of my cock against her little puckered hole and eased it into her ass. She backed up hard against me, and she admonished me to go harder saying, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass hard!"

I slammed in and out of her, and she somehow managed to cum in the midst of it. I continued reaming her out until I shot another load about a mile up her ass. She clamped down on my cock to hold me in there as long as possible, but I soon plopped out, noisily, dripping cum.

We showered again, and were still standing under the water holding on to each other and kissing passionately when Jason and Jan came walking down the trail. Jan had sand all over her back and ass, so it was pretty obviously that Jason had fucked her for the last time right on the beach, although we never discussed whether or not that was the case. Carrie and Jan both had that obvious "well-fucked" look on their faces, and they smiled at each other knowingly. Carrie and I sat on a couple of patio chairs and watched Jan and Jason shower. I put my arm around her shoulders, and she leaned her head against mine. I let my hand drift down to fondle her nipples, and she kept her hand wrapped around my cock.

I particularly enjoyed watching Jan's nipples grow erect from the touch of Jason's fingers, and the way she lovingly washed his cock as though it were precious to her, which I knew, of course, that it was!

We were all still aroused, but we had to get ready to leave as the boat was due to pick us up in just a couple of hours and we had a lot of packing up to do. I stood up, and Carrie leaned over and one last time drew my cock into her mouth and then kissed the head. She stood up next to me, kissed me, told me that she loved me, and that she hoped we would some day have another chance to make love.

I glanced up and saw Jan with one arm around Jason's waist while the other one stroked his cock. He leaned down and kissed her, and it was over almost as suddenly as it had begun.

That Afternoon

The plane rumbled down the runway, and the wheels lifted off the ground as the pilot began a steep climb into the afternoon sky. At 500 feet, he banked to the right, and we got a view of our little island, the cottage with its private beach and cove clearly recognizable even from this altitude. I thought I saw some movement on our beach, but we banked the other direction before I could be sure. I glanced over to my left where my hand was being lovingly held by Jan. I caught Carrie's eye, and she mouthed something to me. It was just two words.

rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers