Island for Dickgirls: Lost Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,890 Followers

Her aunt squatted on top of her and Kendal started to place the tip of her cock against her aunt's asshole. As a Hish, Aynsley's asshole was self-lubricating as a result of an extra gland. She was slippery wet as the tip touched her asshole. She tried to move quickly, to get the full brunt of the force. However, it was much larger than anything she had ever dealt with before. She grunted and groaned, stretched and ached in a way that she had not done since she was in high school. She felt her niece's hands on her hips, guiding her down so that the cock shoved deeper and deeper into her body. Aynsley felt like her whole body was being ripped in two. Kendal couldn't believe how amazing the inside of her Aunt's asshole felt. It was so smooth, warm, and soft. She knew that she wouldn't last for very long.

In only a few moments, Aynsley came first. She felt a ripple through her body and her small, erect cock was spurting more hot cum. Turning her Aunt into a sperm fountain sent Kendal over the edge. She thrust her cock up hard and Aynsley screamed so loud her voice cracked and she fell backwards in a faint. At this same moment, Kendal came, shooting hot thick ropes of cum into her aunt's ass.

They lay there for a long while. They were both very confused. It was as if the entire urge had come out of nowhere. But it wasn't leaving. They still desired one another, but it was different. They felt content now, as though something had been glued together permanently when they had been with one another. Neither could've articulated it in any fashion, but both understood it.

"Come away with me," Aynsley said, "don't go back home to your mother. Be mine"

"Okay," Kendal said quietly but with conviction. They packed up their things and dove into the ocean to clean themselves. When they got back to their car they headed for the opposite side of the island and never looked back.

The End

Everyone: thank you so much for reading this story. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. Send me an e-mail through literotica or through the Forum if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. I have some more ideas for different scenarios on San Clemente, but I want ideas from you. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well (If you like futanari stuff, read "A Big Side Effect"). If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,890 Followers