Island Of Desire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to miss you when go tomorrow," he said honestly.

"I'm going to miss you too," she revealed. "Since I met you here it's been magic."

"We've had a great time."

He was too scared to ask her what was going to happen when she got back to Melbourne and was again confronted by the reality of her impending wedding. He didn't want to ruin the moment. His heart ached with desire for Christelle and he wanted their connection to last forever,.

"I'm starting to get cold. Can we go in now?" she asked.

"Of course."

With her still entwined around him, he carried her into shore and then straight up the bures steps, where he struggled with the door a little before carrying her inside.

"Bathroom," she instructed, which he dutifully followed.

"Water in the bath."

He reached down to turn the taps on for the giant two person bath that took pride of place in the large bathroom.

"Are you going to let go?" he asked

"Not yet. I want to hold you as long as I can."

They stood there kissing each other. When the bath reached about half full he gently lowered her in and she finally let go of her python like grip. She reached to a shelf above the bath and taking a small bottle, emptied bath gel into the water under the taps, the water immediately foaming into a mass of bubbles.

"Perfect," she said. "Are you going to join me?"

"Try and stop me?"

He climbed over the edge of the bath so that they were both standing in the middle of the bath.

"You sit first."

Once he was seated she turned so her back was facing him and took a seat between his legs , nestling up against his shoulder.

"You make me happy," she disclosed.

" I'm glad," he answered and he gently turned her toward him so he could kiss her.

He knew there was a lot things being unsaid and he knew that was probably the best.

"If I blurt out 'I love you' now, it'll ruin everything," he thought.

Instead he reached around her to hold her tits and enjoyed their magnificence for possibly the last time.

"You really do like those, don't you?"

"You know I do!"

She leaned back against his shoulder, enjoying his enthusiastic fondling and they continued to splash around like a couple of kids.

"It's getting late. We need to get out so I can get some shut eye. The taxis coming at eight and I have to pack."

Greg reluctantly exited the bath. She stood in front of him and he wrapped one of the large bath towels around them and they snuggled together.

"God Greg. Your hard again," she exclaimed as his erect tool stuck up between their stomachs.

"What can I say. You turn me on."

He pushed her against the closed bathroom door and almost smashed his lips against hers as rapture erupted within him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as Greg lifted her left leg from the floor. Her sex exposed, he vigorously attempted to enter with his raging cock. On the third attempt and with a little assistance from Christelle, he powerfully thrust his rod into Christelle's wet honey pot, pinning her against the door.

Christelle gripped him like a vice as their raw desire erupted. Words were replaced by primal grunts and groans. This time there was no dancing along the precipice of pleasure. Their desire was laid bare. Their mutual attraction revealed in an orgasmic explosion.

He held her there, not wanting to let go. Gradually she released her vice like grip and they kissed sensuously.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Where did that come from?"

"You know I have strong feelings for you?"

"I know.......I think you're a beautiful man..........If the timing had been different...who knows what would've happened."

Greg went from being on top of the world to feeling very low.

"Don't be sad. Be thankful for the wonderful time we've had. Hold that beautiful memory. Will you do that for me?" she said tenderly. She kissed him again and led him from the bathroom.

In thick silence he got dressed.

"Thanks Christie. I will never forgot tonight."

"Nor will I," she admitted truthfully.

He pulled a business card from his wallet and handed it to her.

"I know you've got serious things to deal with when you return, so I won't seek you out, but if you ever need help or you want to see me. Just ring, okay. Just ring!"

She took the card from him and kissed him longingly.

"I promise. I will. I promise."

She walked him to the door and gave him one more long sensuous kiss.

"Goodbye amazing woman!"

"Goodbye Greg."

Then he was outside walking towards his bure feeling as though his heart had just been ripped out.

12