Island Of Desire Ch. 08

Story Info
Greg meets a couple of MILFs and three becomes a party.
2.4k words
4.3
14.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things start to roll and I promise there is little boring story lines from here. Enjoy!

Gray

Greg tossed and turned all night, struggling out of bed at twenty to eight, hoping to see Christelle one last time. He pulled on the first shirt and shorts that he could find, slipped on his sandals and walked quickly to the foyer only to see her taxi pulling out from the portico. He waved frantically and she waved back, but his heart sank as he knew this was probably the last time he would see the beautiful Christelle.

He stood there for what seemed forever before deciding he should probably go and have some breakfast. He got some fresh pineapple juice before going to the egg station and loading up with a "Grand Slam" consisting of two pancakes, two fried eggs, bacon and two sausage links. He felt that he had nothing else to do but eat. He washed it all down with three cups of coffee and headed back to his bure feeling decidedly sluggish. Climbing into his bed, he pulled up the sheets and closed his eyes, with no intention of leaving the bed for the rest of the day.

Wallowing in his self pity, he had lost the desire to have fun and enjoy the remaining five days of his holidays. At six o'clock he emerged from his room and made his way to the barbecue area for dinner. It was George and Muriel's last night and so he joined them at the bar where he downed two beers in quick succession.

"Take it easy Greg." he urged. "Are you alright?"

Greg explained to them what happened.

"Sorry to hear that mate." he consoled. "Come and sit with Muriel and I for dinner."

George and Muriel did their best to console him, but it didn't help very much and he continued to down the beers at a rapid rate.

As it started to get late, George and Muriel took their leave as the had to be up early to catch their flight.

"Now you take care." they both pleaded and they exchanged address details.

He shook George's hand and gave Muriel a kiss before they headed to their room and he headed to the 'Ship Wreck Bar'. It was full this night with a number of honey moon couples, a whole group of retirees from a Sydney Bowls Club and a group of forty something women who were there for a fortieth birthday.

The forty somethings were clearly looking for a good time, a couple of them asking him for a dance. All the beer had numbed much of the hurt and so he danced with Skye and Cherie. First individually and then together. Skye was an attractive buxom blonde, her braless breasts squeezed into a deeply scooped red top, a white skin tight mini skirt accentuated an ample curvaceous arse. Cherie was a handsome woman of amazonian proportions, her towering inch heels making her inches taller than Greg. Her voluminous breasts, like Skye's were unencumbered by the restraint of a bra, squishing out sideways of figure hugging singlet dress which struggled to cover her generous butt.

Freed of his inhibitions by the numerous beers, he cavorted wildly with them, the trio laughing and giggling at each others increasingly wild antics. As the night drew to a close, the DJ switched from lively retro to sensuous slow dance music. Skye grabbed Greg around the waist pulling him to her so that their groins were almost glued together, as they shuffled through an approximation of a waltz. A bulge soon appeared in the crotch of Greg's trousers to which Skye responded by crushing her lips onto Greg's with a ferocity that had never experienced before. Her tongued thrust into his mouth searching out his tongue. He enjoyed the rippled texture of the oral intruder and responded with vigour, lustful desire sweeping aside the alcoholic haze that had dulled his senses.

He planted his hands firmly on Skye's round buttocks as he enjoyed their delicious kiss, when to Greg's surprise Cherie came to his side and firmly tweaked his arse, causing him to break the seal of his kiss with Skye. Opportunistically Cherie planted her luscious lips on Greg's and another wild entanglement of tongues ensued, whilst Skye continuing to hold him to her tightly.

He enjoyed the difference in the way two women kissed. Skye forceful and urgent. Cherie, sensuous and easy. Suddenly Cherie released his lips and he watched with astonishment as the two women joined in a passionate kiss, the sight intensifying his lustful feelings.

Eventually the women separated to take turns to again kiss him enthusiastically. The sight of two women tag teaming an obviously much younger man brought stares of disapproval from a number of patrons in the bar and smirks of bemusement from the other members of the fortieth birthday party.

The bar was now almost empty, a fact that Cherie recognised as she waited her turn to reconnect with Greg's lips.

"Wanna come back to our room honey?' she asked in a gravelly voice that was effected by her rising desire. Greg nodded, his mouth still locked to Skye's.

Leaving the bar they walked across the resorts gardens, Greg between the two voluptuous women, his arms around their waists. Their's around his. Once inside the women's room, it was if a tsunami of passion had exploded. The threesome stood in the middle of the room, Cherie's mouth continuing to seek out his, whilst guiding his hand to glide under the stretchy material of her dress. She encouraged his hand to caress the silky skin of her abundant breasts, a task he performed enthusiastically. Skye worked assiduously on freeing his body of the encumbrance of his clothes, allowing her to gnaw at his nipples, as she nimbly wrestled his hard member free of his underpants and out into the open.

She attacked the long rod with zeal, thoroughly licking its tip before swallowing the whole member in one fell swoop, slurping on it feverishly. Greg groaned deeply, his mouth attached to the large nipple of Cherie's now naked breast as she she firmly held his head to ensure he didn't stop his pleasuring.

"Oh yes," she sighed.

The feverish searching for pleasure escalated, the women's bodies, now stripped bare of all clothing, except perviously, their high heels, at Greg's insistence. His fetish for women's in tall heels enhancing his arousal. His hands roamed freely over the women's naked flesh savouring the silken texture, paying particular attention to their lustrous nipples and delectable womanhood, heightening Skye's arousal as he fingered her clit. Having swapped positions, Cherie was now gorging on Greg's cock as he dined on Skye's sweet nipples.

As the sexual feast progressed Skye was the first to capitulate, demanding the full enjoyment of Greg's swollen dick. She stood next to the couch, placing her hands on the armrest and bent over with her legs spread.

"Come on honey. Come and and give it to me," she oozed expectantly.

Cherie reluctantly released Greg's from the deep recesses of her mouth, allowing him to move behind Skye where he clumsily attempted to enter her steaming pussy.

"Let me help you," Skye offered, reaching between her legs to grasp his straining dick, she deftly guided him inside her, exhaling inadvertently as his size filled her.

"Oh yes honey. That's good."

Numb from his numerous drinks, Greg felt little inclination to reply but it didn't stop him from enjoying the exquisiteness of being deep inside her. Slowly he began to move with an easy and free motion. He grasped her buttocks firmly and gave her a couple firm jabs.

"Oh yes. That's better babe. Give it to me hard."

Responding, he thrust deeply into her. Skye's reaction was if someone had released a tiger, snarling and cavorting as her desire swelled.

"Common and fuck me!" she screamed as she lurched around on the end of his cock, her body gyrating with desire. Greg grabbed her hair which was tied back in a ponytail, in an attempt to tame the wild beast that she had become.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as he lunged into her.

"Slap her arse" advised Cherie dryly, having taken a position at the other end of the couch , she pleasured herself with a long black dildo she had secured from somewhere.

Greg, having always experienced sexual encounters of a more gentle nature, deferred to her advice and gave Skye a resounding whack on her rounded right buttock spurring, Skye into an even wilder motion as she bucked like a bronco, Greg holding onto her ponytail just to stay inside her.

"Yes! Fuck! Yes!" she cried as she exploded into orgasm, her body shaking wildly, she slumped onto her face.

"Oh my god," she groaned as Greg stood with his hard cock still deeply embedded within her, not really knowing what to do.

"It's my turn now honey," Cherie told him as she held up a now glistening dildo. She walked over to him and placed a hand on his chest, gently encouraging him to withdraw his penis from Skye's sodden pussy. Dropping to her knees she expertly licked the tip of his pole.

"You're nice and hard," she said admiringly, swallowing it to its hilt, causing Greg to gulp with exhilaration.

"That is fucking awesome!" he groaned as Cherie bobbed up and down on the rigid dick.

"I'm glad you like it," she smiled as she stood still holding onto the hard rod. "Come with me young man."

Following her like a puppy dog on a leash, she guided him over to a table surrounded by four chairs at the side of the room. With her free hand she swivelled one of the chairs into the open.

"Sit!" she commanded. Greg obediently, placed his naked bum on the wooden chair. Standing in front of him, she held her large breasts up to his mouth so that he could lick her thick nipples which were surrounded with dark areolis.

.

"Mmmm," she cooed huskily as Greg delicately flicked at her nipples before reaching up to pull her close enough to suck deeply on her nipples. The sensation made her eyeballs roll back into her head.

Wanting even greater pleasure, she placed her hands on his shoulders forcing him to ease back onto the chair, giving her clear access to his cock which stood proud like a skyscraper. Putting a foot either side of the chair she grasped the base of Greg's thick rod and eased herself onto the tip.

"Oh yeah!" she cried as her wet sex allowed her to slide easily onto the hard pole whilst Greg fondled her delectable breasts. She moved with an easy motion, squeezing his cock exquisitely with her inner muscles.

"Fuck me!" he cried .

"I am!" she laughed as she built on his arousal. This was not a wild rodeo ride as with Skye, but a sexy tango with peaks and troughs. Pivoting her hips back and forth she caressed his cock with skill and diligence. As their pleasure built he slapped his hands on her rounded derriere, trying to speed the motion of her hip rotations.

"Patience young man, patience," she urged. "Great things take time."

The steady climb up the mountain of ecstasy continued as she moved from quick short movements to long deep penetrating strokes. Her breathe began to quicken and her face contort.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes......Yes!" she cried as her body quivered with orgasmic pleasure. She was still for a few moments, her lungs heaving as they gasped for air, Greg taking the opportunity to again lick her nipples.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "I'm loving your cock."

Greg smiled. Skye was now sitting on the couch watching intently.

"Me too," she agreed.

Cherie stood and turned so that her back was facing Greg. Gently she repositioned her self on his cock causing him to exhale loudly.

"Hold my tits," she instructed. Quickly his hands appeared around her body to grasp her hardened nipples. Her movements were now quicker and more urgent.

"Fuck!" he groaned.

"Hold my waist," she instructed.

Slowly she stood with Greg fused and they waddled as one to the table where Cherie placed her hands firmly on the table top, bent over and spread her legs.

"Fuck me honey."

Forcefully he plunged into her gorgeous hole.

"Whoa yes!" he shouted, enjoying the magnificence of Cherie's womanhood.

Cherie gasped as she gleefully received Greg's cock.

"Fuck me babe!"

Greg grasped her butt with both hands and eased his cock in and out, enjoying the superb sensations this created.

Cherie rocked back and forth in time.

"Oh yes honey. You're doing fine."

"I think you should fuck her good and hard," came Skye's voice from the couch. Reacting to this advice Greg thrust into Cherie with a number of firm strokes.

"Oh fuck!" she cried as sweet orgasm cascaded through her body.

"Harder! Harder! Harder!" she screamed as he pounded with his almost bursting cock, ecstasy bursting through her senses.

"Come on my tits! Come on my tits!" urged Skye as strode across hte room, dropping to her knees next to where Greg was hammering away with his hard cock. Loud grunts escaping from his lips as he reached the top of the orgasmic mountain.

"Aaaaaah!" he cried pulling his rod from Cherie's heavenly pussy, a stream of cum coating Skye's firm breasts.

The two women collapsed on the couch, their bodies recovering from their euphoric sexual connections. Greg's alcoholic induced haze was starting to lift and he fumbling to put his clothes back on, he decided it was a good time to leave.

"You don't want some more?" Cherie asked hopefully in a dreamy voice.

"I don't think I can," he said truthfully.

"I've got some little blue pills that say you can," giggled Skye.

"No thank you," he replied as reality started to dawn him. "You're both been great."

"You don't want to disappoint a couple of girls, do you?"

"Sorry. I'd better go," he replied, a feeling of guilt and betrayal of Christelle began to overwhelm him, even though he knew there reason to feel this way.

Dressed, he walked over to the couch and kissed both the women.

"Thank you."

"Thank you!" exclaimed Cherie. "It's a shame we have to go home tomorrow, we're just starting to have fun.

"Yeah! Great fun!" laughed Skye.

"It was great fun, but I'd better go. Thank you again." he told them again and disappeared out the door leaving the women disappointed that their playtime had finished abruptly and early.