Island of Pirates Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philitup
philitup
13 Followers

She turned the radio off, and put it back in its hiding place.

***********

Her head was coming round. She remembered swallowing water and then darkness. She couldn't breathe properly and panicked she was still in the water.

But she wasn't, she felt dry and new she was out of the pool. But where was she.

As her mind brought reality back to her, her lack of breath was caused by something in her mouth. She couldn't explain it. Something was slapping her in the face.

Hands were behind her head, forcing her to swallow the object in her mouth. Her body was rocking back and forth, she couldn't tell what she was lying on, but it was soft.

She felt pain, but not just in her mouth from the object, it was pain in her pussy and her anus. Then she felt added pain on her nipples and breasts.

It was then she associated the feelings, and knew she was being fucked. But not like ever before. She was being fucked in all her holes, at the same time. She felt the cold bodies around her. One at her head, one beneath her and one fucking her on top.

She fought desperately to get away, but she couldn't move them. As she tried to push away, she forced herself further onto the cocks. The cocks responded by pumping harder into her holes.

The cock fucking her mouth, had forced her head right back. As it fucked into her mouth, the balls slapped her on the forehead and in the eyes. Her tears wetting the balls.

She felt a cold mouth sucking her nipples, biting them, making her cry harder. She heard a wet squelching sound, as the cock thrust into her cunt. She recognized the sound as being her own juices doing it.

She was frightened beyond belief, and she was ashamed. Ashamed of the hot burning sensation in her cunt. She hated herself for pushing her cunt down onto the cocks fucking her.

She couldn't believe she was sucking on the cock in her mouth. Tears ran down her face, with the shame of her grinding into the cock that fucked her asshole.

She was ashamed of drinking thirstily, as the cock spewed its filth into her mouth. She sucked it until it went limp, not releasing it until she was sure she had drained it.

As the cock was pulled out, she lifted her head to see what was fucking her cunt.

She saw the face of a man. He stared down at her with cold dark eyes. His face was handsome and strong. His long black hair swung about his face, as he thrust into her.

His fingers twisted her nipples as he began to fuck her harder.

She threw her head back and screamed "Aaaaagggghhhh...fuck...Yeahhhhhh"

Her cum flowed out of her cunt and onto the balls pounding her asshole.

She was shaking from her orgasm as the cock in her ass exploded its slime into her asshole, deep inside her passage.

"Jeezus...ooowwwww...fuck...yeahhhh" she came again.

She reached for the face above her, forcing her lips to his. She took his tongue in hers and sucked it as hard as she could.

It felt cold and tasted strange, but she needed it down her throat.

The cock in her asshole was pulled out, and she felt herself lifted off her fucker, and put down.

Her legs were pushed up to her tits and her ass lifted up. She was fucked even harder by the cock in her cunt.

Her legs waving in the air as she was pounded mercilessly.

"Shit...I'm...cumming...shit...fuck me harder" she screamed.

The cock pounded into her long hard and fast. Her cunt was squelching noisily only competing with her shrills of ecstasy.

She felt the cock twitching inside her, and quickly wrapped her legs around the waist, pulling it into her hard.

The cock burst its slime into her hot wet cunt, exploding its stinking putrid filth all over her cunt walls.

After its last drop, the cock was pulled out of her battered cunt, and pushed into her mouth. She sucked it as if she were a wild animal, squeezing the balls for any last drop.

Letting the cock out of her mouth, she looked up at the face. Her eyes darkened and she passed out, the rotting flesh and decayed eyes of the corpse, glaring down at her.

****************

Miss Morocco was busy preparing her native dish for the other girls.

She was having regrets about agreeing to this trip. She was even having regrets about entering the Miss Universe contest.

It wasn't really in her nature to parade in front of people half naked. Her father had been angry with her, but her mother was more liberal minded and encouraged her to do so.

"How long will it be" USA shouted to her.

"Not long, it's coming" Morocco told her.

Miss Morocco didn't really like Miss USA; she was bossy and disrespectful to her.

She liked Miss France, because they could talk together in their own language, however, she thought she was a bit promiscuous.

She was keeping herself pure until marriage, but France talked about her boyfriends, and all that dirty business.

"Has anyone seen Barbados" Iceland asked.

"Only when we were looking for that stupid cow thing" USA said "She was walking up some hill."

"Shouldn't we go look for her" Iceland said sounding concerned.

"Lets eat first, I'm starving. We can go after lunch" USA decided for them.

"What do we do about Russia, she's missing as well" Iceland asked.

"Fuck her" USA spat out the words.

Just as she had finished that reply, Russia walked through the door.

USA jumped to her feet and rushed the girl.

"You stupid bitch, you fucked our radio" USA shouted grabbing Miss Russia's arm.

"Wait. Just wait, let me at least explain" Russia stammered.

"Make it quick, because I'm about to rip you another asshole" USA threatened.

"Well, you know I acted badly last night, and I'm sorry for that. This morning I slept in, I just couldn't get myself out of bed" Russia started to tell them.

"I was woken by a smashing sound coming from in here. When I went to see what it was, I saw some of the organizers breaking the radio with a hammer" Russia told them.

"What, you got to be shitting me" USA said.

"No it's true. When they saw me, they were angry. They asked why I hadn't left with the rest of you" Russia said.

"But why smash the radio" Iceland asked.

"It's all part of the survival game" Russia told them "It was meant to demoralize us."

"But how are we meant to contact them in case of emergencies" Iceland asked.

"With the handset" Russia said.

"Where is it" USA asked.

"Well that's just it. I lost it" Russia said timidly.

"What, you must be joking" USA barked.

"No, it's true, I have" Russia told the angry girls.

"Just fucking great. Now what do we do" USA asked.

"I shouldn't tell you this. The organizers told me not to, or I would be out of the competition" Russia explained.

She went on "Remember last night, when I said something hurt my nipple. Well, I told the organizers about it and they became concerned. Apparently there are spiders in these parts that can bite."

"What, you mean deadly ones" China asked worriedly.

"No apparently not, but still the bite is painful. I was honest with them, and told them about my bad behavior last night" Russia said.

"I wouldn't call it bad behavior, more like rampant self abuse" USA interrupted.

"Yes, whatever. But the organizers told me, my behavior was probably due to the fever that the bite causes." Russia explained.

"Okay, whatever, but what about the radio, what happens in an emergency" USA went on.

"I'm coming to that. You must promise not to let them know I told you this" Russia pleaded.

"Okay, promise. Just tell us" USA hurried her.

"The organizers are on the island. They only pretended to leave. They were concerned about my bite, so they took me to their base to treat me" Russia told them.

"Those mother fuckers" USA swore.

"They took the handset and told me to tell you I had lost it" Russia admitted.

"But how will they give us our daily tasks" China enquired.

"It's all part of the game. USA remember the story of Adam Carter the pirate" Russia asked, USA nodded "Well, it wasn't true. The local was told to feed you the story so you would tell us"

"I don't understand" USA said looking puzzled "What's the point of that."

"They are going to pretend Adam Carter and his crew of pirates is haunting us. They are going to get us so scared, that when the supposed ghosts leave a message, we will follow their orders" Russia concluded.

"Oh this is brilliant. We can have some real good fun with those bastards now" USA said laughing out loud.

Miss USA put her arms around Miss Russia and told her she was sorry for giving her a hard time.

***********

The shadow in the corridor drifted down the wall, and disappeared under the door to the outside.

The girl had done as she was told, and lied to her friends.

She was to be rewarded as she had begged.

She would receive the slime of himself and his men.

*********

She looked around her. The cave was dark and damp. The only light was from some old oil lamps placed around. Her back felt cold against the stone slab she was lying on. Her hands and feet were tied down spread-eagled. She felt the pain of her body after her rape. Could she call it rape, she didn't know.

Her pussy felt sore but it felt pleasured. It felt gooey and warm. It made her feel dirty and unclean, but she liked it like that. She liked the feeling of being exploited, she liked having those cocks in her, and the sweet stench of the slime as it shot into her. She needed more, she had to have more, and it was driving her mad.

Thrashing from side to side, she pushed her cunt into the air, trying to find something to stick her cunt onto. She wished her bonds would go, so she could at least rub her cunt up and down the stone slab she lay on.

From the caves darkness, a man stepped out. He was tall and powerful. His beard thick and long. She was glad he had come to her as a man, and not hideous as some had.

He stripped and stood before her, his deathly white skin, looking as cold as the cave itself. Her eyes feasted on his enormous cock. She bucked up and down on the slab, her hips pushed as far in the air as she could.

"Fuck me...Fuck me...please...do it now...fuck this black cunt." She begged.

The cock thrust into the pink folds, the black lips folding inwards around it, as the cock pushed deep inside.

"Yeahhhhh...Ohhhhhh...yeahhhhh" she squealed.

As her head fell back with the pleasure she felt in her cunt, a shadow had offered her a cock to suck. She desperately needed that stinking slime inside her. She felt disgusted that she needed it, but she needed none the less.

Miss Barbados was worried one of the other girls would steal these cocks from her, so she needed to get as much slime in her as she could.

She moved her head, releasing her mouth from the cock. She needed to speak, she wasn't happy.

"My asshole isn't being fucked as well, fuck my ass" she pleaded.

As she took the cock back into her mouth, a shadow was slipping underneath her, its form changing and then the much needed cock was shoved into her ass.

*************

"Shouldn't we go look for Barbados now" Miss Israel said.

"That's another thing" Russia said "She's with the organizers. When they were returning from here, she saw them. They had no option but to take her. They couldn't risk two of us knowing about them."

"Those bastards" USA said.

"They are expecting us to go look for her, so they are preparing a plan to scare us" Russia told them.

"What like dress up as pirates" USA said

"Yes, exactly that" Russia replied.

"They must think we are bloody idiots" USA said exasperated.

"So what do we do now" China asked.

"We pretend to go look for her" Russia replied.

"What if we accidentally find their camp, we could be kept there and lose the competition like her" China asked concerned.

"All I can say to help you is to keep away from the waterfall" Russia told them.

The girls got ready to leave. They were to go in three's except for USA and Russia who would go together.

They left feeling a little stupid playing this game, but compliant for the sake of winning the competition.

Miss Russia took Miss USA to the beach and walked her along the sandy bay. When they got to the furthest part, Russia walked to the trees and sat on an old log.

USA followed.

"Are you tired already" USA enquired.

"A little, but I'll be okay in a minute" Russia replied.

USA sat down next to her.

The eyes stared from the darkness of the trees. Russia felt their presence, but USA had no idea.

"Where are you going" USA asked Russia.

"I need to wee" she replied

Russia went into the tree's leaving her fellow searcher sitting on the log.

The shadow moved along the sandy floor, changing its form yards from the girl.

She jumped when the man stood by her.

"Jeezus...fuck you scared me" she panted. "Who are you"?

"My name is Adam Carter" the man spoke, his voice emotionless.

"Yeah sure, I bet it is, and mine is King Kong" USA derided.

As she spoke three more shadows changed, the men joining their leader.

"What, how many of you guys are there" USA asked "Look, I didn't find you, so there's no way I'm getting thrown out for this."

"We are pirates from years past" Carter spoke "And you are out captive."

"Look just cut the crap, and tell me what I'm to do" USA said.

"You are to get up and lie over the log" Carter told her.

"He was good" she thought to herself "He's quite spooky."

Then she spoke "Look my friend, cut all this crap, there's no way I'm lying over that and having you lot starring at my butt."

One of the men grabbed her arms and pulled her round, pulling her over the log.

"Hey you bastards stop that" she shouted at them.

Two grabbed her legs, leaving her helpless hanging over the log. Her long blonde hair dangling over her head, onto the sand. As she shouted obscenities, her ass cheeks wobbled beneath the light blue bikini bottoms.

Carter put his hand inside the bikini, and ripped it from her.

"Fuck you bastard, what are you doing" she screamed.

Picking a stick from the sand, he lightly bent it to check the suppleness. Raising it above his head, he brought it down and onto the girl's ass.

"Oooooowwwwwww...fuck...you cunt" she screamed.

He struck her again and again, leaving long red marks across them. She screamed in pain, tears running from her watery eyes. He beat her twelve times in total, stopping when her screams ceased.

The two men pulled her legs wide apart.

Carter looked at the girl's cunt. Her curly blond pubes covering her lips.

He saw she hadn't enjoyed the beating, her cunt was bone dry. This pleased him, as he knew it would hurt when he forced himself into her.

He undressed and readied himself.

"Ooooowwwwwww" she squealed "No please don't."

His cock pushed into her, forcing open the dry hole. He didn't stop until all of it was in her. She fought hard, but couldn't stop the invasion. Her pussy and insides felt as if torn asunder.

Carter began to pump in and out, the dryness remaining.

"Uggghhh...uggghhh...uggghhh" she whimpered.

He continued to fuck into her violated cunt, grinding hard in and out. The effort required was intense, as the dry hole resisted his thrusts.

Then, after ten minutes of this, the men heard a squelch. The hole had uttered the sound of wetness. The squelch became two, then a torrent of wet juicy sticky squelches.

Miss USA no longer whimpered and cried.

"Ohhhhhh...oooooh" she muttered instead.

The cock pounded into her dripping wet cunt, as fast as the dead pirate could manage.

He was not a living thing, he was a demon, and his evil power was used to fuck into this weakling girl. No man alive could fuck as this.

He wasn't restricted by the size of cock bestowed when alive. The cock inside the girl grew and diminished to whatever size he wished. As with his men, he had total control of his sexual power.

The girl felt the cock inside her grow; until she thought she would split. She felt its length grow and push her womb. The man stopped pounding into her, yet she felt the cock moving in her. Its head would swell then shrink, it squirmed inside.

All the time her cunt was fucked, she felt the burning within. She was never so sure of anything, other than she needed this cock inside her. She felt her arms and legs being released. Her top was ripped off.

By her own will, she got from the log and stood, bending over and placing her hands on it.

She panicked when she could not feel the cock, but soon relaxed, when it was pushed back into her burning cunt.

"Ooo...yeahhh" she uttered squirming back onto the cock.

"Ohhhh...Jeez...gonna cum" she shrilled.

"Oooooooooowwwwwwwwwww" the cum gushed out of her, covering Carters balls in its slick hot juices.

She could no longer speak. Not from loss of voice, but because of the cock thrust down her throat. She sucked on it with all her might. It tasted of nothing ever before. It disgusted her, but it was in its rightful place. She needed to get its slime into her mouth, so she sucked it desperately.

Carter prepared his cock to shoot its slime. It grew in the girl. She felt herself being stretched, his balls slapped hard onto her clit. She felt his balls swelling to three times its normal.

"Fucking...young...bitch" he screamed out as his slime shot into her.

Her eyes rolled in her head, as the slime erupted into her cunt. It never ceased from spewing its gray filth into her burning hole.

She fucked back onto the cock, its thickness making it difficult to push her cunt lips along the shaft.

As more of the slime poured into her, another load of it was being shot down her throat.

Her legs went weak, and she knew she had never felt such pleasure in her life.

She sucked the cock as hard as she could, trying to keep it in her throat.

She felt the cock being pulled from her cunt, and fought to keep it in, but it was too strong.

"Please no, don't stop...please...please" she said standing up.

The men laughed at her.

As she cried, the tears ran down her cheeks and onto her big tanned breasts. The pink nipples bleeding from the clawing they had sustained.

"Please" she begged pulling her cunt lips apart, to try enticing the men to continue.

They laughed loudly.

She also laughed with glee, when one grabbed her, and pulled her to his lap as he sat on the log.

She positioned her asshole over his slimy cock, and dropped on it, swallowing his entire length into her virgin passage.

As Carter and his two crew walked to the woods, the girl's screams of ecstasy resounded across the bay.

Further in the woods, more screams could be heard.

But these were not from this girl. These were from her red headed friend.

Miss Russia sat on the pirate. Her cunt bouncing up and down on his massive gray cock. While his crew member pumped his cock into her hot asshole.

Gray slime ran from her mouth. She looked up as the man squeezed the last drops onto her face. She licked the disgusting filth from her lips.

The men saw their leader approaching and began to fuck the girl harder. They knew he disapproved of any gentleness, so they fucked the red head savagely.

Their cocks grew in the girls holes, forcing screams from her sodden throat.

"Ooooooowwwww...fuck...too much...ugggghhhhh" she cried out.

As she was being fucked, shadows vanished into the trees, the forms having changed back, after they had fucked the red head.

The last of them were now fucking the girl before they too returned as shadows into the trees.

Carter observed the scene, and was pleased to see his men had spared the girl no mercy.

Her body was a mass of scratches and red marks from constant pawing. Her large nipples were swollen and bloody. As his men where pounding into her cunt, he saw the redness of her cunt and asshole.

Traces of shit were around her ass ring, the power of the previous slime having washed some out.

philitup
philitup
13 Followers