Island of Pirates Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philitup
philitup
13 Followers

Carter smiled.

The girl had served him well.

He had promised her this fuck, for her deceiving her friends.

His men had emptied their filth into her young body, and she loved it.

Feeling generous towards the girl, he decided to empty more filth down her throat.

***********

Miss USA lay across the log.

The man had changed when he had cum in her mouth. She saw and smelt its rotting flesh as its filthy slime erupted into her mouth.

Even so, she swallowed all of it, and squeezed the things balls for more.

It had fucked her asshole and shot the slime deep into her passage. It had then fucked her in the cunt, its cock covered in slime, filth and shit. She had then taken it into her mouth, and sucked for all she was worth.

The thing was now gone, leaving her to sit and gather her thoughts.

She was disgusted and bewildered. She wanted to vomit, but resisted in fear of losing the filthy slime within her stomach. The heat in her cunt and ass was unbelievable. She couldn't understand how it felt.

It was like a greed, more powerful than a lust. She wanted to rub her cunt up and down the log, to try and relieve it. This, even in her present state, she knew she could not do, lest seriously hurt herself.

Getting up, she ran into the darkness of the trees.

There in front of her, she saw Russia being fucked by three of the things.

She watched as Russia screamed, the orgasms ripping through her body.

Had she been fucked as hard as that, she wondered. She was jealous of her Russian friend.

At the same time all three pirates shot their filth into the red head girl. Tears were running down her face. She had never experienced so much pleasure all at once.

Before USA's very eyes, the pirates disappeared, leaving Russia on the ground.

She rushed over to her, having seen the leader empty his filth into Russia's mouth.

Grabbing Russia by her hair, she pushed her mouth to hers, forcing her tongue into her, lapping at the slime within.

Russia looked at USA and saw all the slime coating her face, she frantically licked at it. Both girls were lost in a frenzy of licking and sucking each others face and mouth.

They knew they were not allowed to lick each others cunts and assholes, because Carter had told them it was required some place else.

**********

Miss Barbados lay asleep on an old smelly cot.

She had staggered over to it, after the last cock had emptied into her asshole.

Her body was racked by pain. She had never felt so tired.

As she lay, the slime ran from her holes.

Her cunt and asshole were still distended. The red flesh inside her holes was swollen and sore. The nipples were still rock hard and covered in the slime.

The sleep enveloped her, carrying her to sanctuary of peace.

For a while anyway.

***********

The girls were all in bed asleep, by the time Russia and USA returned.

Both entered Russia's room and closed the door.

Miss China lay fast asleep, not stirring.

Russia climbed onto her bed and before China awoke, she sat on her face.

USA grabbed the Orientals legs forcing them apart, at the same time she stuck her tongue deep into the girl's cunt.

China woke panicked.

She was being smothered and couldn't breathe. She fought against the weight, but was too small and weak.

The stink was terrible, and it was sticky and wet.

Then she realized it was a girl's cunt that was on her.

She tried to shake her face away from it, but her head was clamped still by the thighs.

As she fought, the cunt started to rub up and down. The cunt lips were being parted by China's nose.

A gooey slime seeped from the cunt, coating her face with its filth. She squeezed her mouth closed, but it was no good. The slime was up her nostrils, and she had to open her mouth to breathe.

As she did, the slime oozed into her mouth and down her throat.

She felt a warmness on her own cunt, and couldn't imagine what it was. Her clit was being pulled and flicked.

"What was that slurping noise" she thought to herself.

Now she was sure she was being licked.

USA was licking the little Chinese cunt lips. She had pulled them wide apart, and was running her tongue up and down the folds.

The small black triangle of hair, above the Chinese clit was coated in slime; that USA had regurgitated onto.

The American would gather it on her tongue, and force it up the Chinese cunt.

Russia had her hands behind China's head, forcing her cunt into her face.

China had stopped her struggle, grateful she could breathe a little. But she couldn't understand why she had started to push her tongue into the cunt.

She didn't understand why she was eagerly swallowing all the smelly slime that gushed out of the cunt. She was lapping at it like crazy.

And she couldn't understand why she was gyrating her hips around. Forcing them onto the tongue between her legs.

"Ummmmm...aaagghhh" she muttered into the cunt.

USA hesitated as the gush of cum flooded her face, from the Chinese cunt. Some of the gray slime was washed out by the cum. She gathered it all in her mouth, and spat it back into the cunt.

China had Russia's clit in her mouth, and she was sucking and biting it.

Russia began to shake and pushing her cunt hard down, she came in the Chinese mouth.

"Fuck...Yeahhhhhhhhh" Russia squealed.

Pints of the filthy slime washed into Miss China's mouth.

She swallowed every drop, when sure that was her lot, she licked the cunt clean.

Russia moved forward for her asshole to be cleaned.

China licked the slime and shit from there as well, getting a bonus from within the passage, as she stuck her tongue in.

Russia couldn't hold the slime any longer, from deep down in her bowels, it all gushed out along with any remaining shit.

The Chinese girl had to accept the shit, just to be able to drink the slime.

She celebrated at the fortunate feast, and felt warmth inside.

This was a lucky windfall, and she was grateful to the two benefactors, for the honor.

Although she was grateful she was left wanting.

There was a burning between her legs. She needed something between them. Something she could push inside, to ease the burning. It was the burning of desire.

No, she wasn't happy, she was grateful for the feast, but she wasn't happy she had been left like this.

She was still in a turmoil, as USA and Russia left her bed for the other, kissing passionately.

As they kissed, they saw the shadows enter the room, lift China, and carried her through the open window.

USA broke from their kiss, and turned on the bed. Putting her leg over her lovers head, she lowered her cunt onto Russia's face, then sank her head between the others legs.

If any girl in another room was awake, the chance of hearing slurping noises was quite possible. Two cunts were being drained of any remaining juice and slime.

********

While the girls bathed, ate and tidied, Miss Russia had sneaked out of the hut, and called the mainland on the hidden handset.

The mainland told her what the next challenge would be.

Putting the handset back in the hiding place, she returned to the hut.

"When do you think we will be given a clue to the next task" Israel asked.

"Don't worry about it. Yesterday, the organizers told me our tasks wouldn't be every day" Russia lied.

"That's good, gives me chance to go for a swim" Israel said pleased.

"Has anyone seen Miss China" Brazil asked.

"Yes" USA replied "She went for a walk this morning."

USA looked at Russia and smiled

*********

Miss China was most certainly not walking on a beach.

She was on top of Barbados tightly bound to the girl. Their legs were pulled apart and tied to the wooden X shaped cross.

The girls were frightened.

It had been some time, since Barbados had felt the burning in her crotch, and she was again scared.

Miss China had only experienced a little of the craving. Given to her by Russia and USA last night.

She had been carried to this cave and tide to the black girl.

Now they lay tied together, their body exposed to the shadows.

They watched in horror as a shadow glided across the floor, and stretched upwards, from where a hideous creature appeared.

It's body gray and decaying, the eyes dead. The lips curled back exposing black and missing teeth.

The girls screamed as loud as they could.

China turned her head to see what the thing was doing.

It went between the girls legs, looking at China's milky white body. Her firm little buttocks quivered as she cried.

The thing bent over and ran its putrid tongue along the Chinese pussy. It then put its hands on the girl's pussy lips spreading them apart.

The girl felt its tongue being pushed into her cunt.

"No please don't" she pleaded.

But the thing didn't listen; instead it pushed its tongue into her virgin ass.

It licked and slurped into her little chute.

Putting its thumb into the girl's cunt, the thing pumped it in and out, and then it stuck a finger into her asshole.

"Oooowwww" China screamed.

The pirate thing then put another finger into her ass, and pinched them to the thumb.

The girl felt pain, as the pirate pinched the membrane between her ass and cunt.

The thing started to pump in and out, pushing its fingers deeper into her. Putting another finger into her ass, it continued to pump away.

China was squirming on top of Barbados, the pain in her ass was excruciating. Barbados was whispering to her, trying to comfort the poor girl.

A fourth finger was shoved into her cunt.

"Aaaaaagggghhhhh" China screamed out.

The thing pumped its fingers into her asshole, rotating them slightly. Her ass was being stretched wider and wider.

It took its thumb out of her cunt and pushed it into her asshole, with its fingers.

Pushing hard, it forced the entire fist into the girl's ass, and pushed further up her passage.

"Ooooowwww...please no...Aaaagggghhhhh." She screamed, close to passing out.

Then she heard a "WHOOSH."

The girl watched as her tormentor ran past, holding its handless arm to its chest.

Something came to her front.

She looked up and saw it was a man. He was handsome with a rugged face, but she saw he had cold eyes.

He held a cutlass, gray slime dripping from its edge.

She realized what had happened, and knew that the things hand was still up her ass.

She wriggled frantically at the thought of having it stuck in her.

As she wriggled, she noticed that the pain was reducing. It was as if the hand was melting away.

The pain was replaced by a warmness. She liked the way it felt.

Her ass muscles puckered her hole open and shut.

The warmness was spreading. She felt it moving further into her ass, up to her bowels. She felt it running the other way as well. It was warm around her hole entrance.

Then she felt gooey slime leak from her ass, and dribble onto her pussy.

It seeped into her cunt, and filled her with a warm glow.

She began to rub her cunt up and down. She used Miss Barbados's cunt to rub the itchiness of her own cunt.

Barbados was shocked the girl on top of her, was doing it. She was going to shout at the girl, when she felt slime dripping onto her cunt. It seeped into her cunt, working its way further inside.

Both girls smelt the stench coming from between their legs. They felt the slime penetrating their holes. The slime seeped into the ass of Barbados, moving up her passage to her bowels.

They felt the heat inside them begin to burn. It wasn't painful, but it did make them uncomfortable. They had to feed the burn; they had to have something inside them to feed it.

China looked at the man in front of her. She saw him getting his cock out. It was massive, she had never seen such a cock, and she needed it in her.

Carter, the man in front of the girls, put his cock into China's mouth. She swallowed it as far as she could. Her fucked her mouth long and slow.

She gagged to start with, but realized she could breathe, even with the massive cock down her throat. It was feeding her air as it pumped down her throat.

Barbados saw the cock being pumped into the girl above her, and she was jealous. She sucked his balls into her mouth, hoping to please him, so she might be given his cock as a reward.

As Carter pumped into China, strings of her saliva hung from his cock. Barbados licked them off, appreciative of the drool.

China felt his cock twitching, ready to spurt into her throat, she was eager to receive it.

Barbados saw what was about to happen, and she was frantic with jealousy.

"Please let me have some...PLEASE" she begged.

The filthy smelly slime exploded into China's mouth. She sucked and sucked as it shot into her.

She tried to swallow as quickly as possible, but there was just too much.

Carter pulled his cock out, splashing China's face with the disgusting gray filth.

He pushed his cock into the mouth of Barbados, and continued to squirt the slime out.

She swallowed hungrily.

When Carter was finished, he pulled his cock from the black girl and left. His handsome face, turning into rotting flesh.

As the two girls frantically licked each others faces, a hideous looking man with only one hand, came from the darkness.

He went between the girls legs, and shoved his massive cock into the Chinese girl's asshole.

"Aaaaagggghhhhh" she screamed.

But the screamed was not of protest.

"Yeahhhh...fuck my Chinese ass" China yelled.

**********

Back at the hut, the girls were getting ready to do whatever they had to do.

Israel and France were getting ready to go for a swim.

USA had told them she was going for a walk. But she didn't tell them where. That was her secret. She was going back to the log. Her pussy needed to be fed. She hoped she would be beaten again.

Juices from her pussy dampened her shorts.

Russia was going for a walk as well. But hers was to complete the next task. She was determined to win the competition. Getting fucked by those creatures was just a bonus.

The other girls were just going to chill out at the hut.

**********

France and Israel made themselves a snack to take with them, adding water and fruit, and left for the beach.

They walked down the bay, and picked a spot to stay. Then they ran into the sea.

The water was refreshing and they frolicked in it.

After some time they came out, and lay down on their towels.

The sun was just right. Not too hot.

France took her bikini top off and lay back down.

"I don't want white marks" she told Israel.

"Me too" Israel said, taking her top off, but also her bottoms as well.

France saw this and took her bottoms off as well.

As Israel closed her eyes, and soaked up the sun, France took a peak at the girl's body.

Miss Israel was stunning.

Her long wavy black hair was in perfect condition. She had an athletic body, with big firm breasts. A thin line of pubic hair was above her pussy, no hair was on her pussy lips.

France noticed her lips were a darker brown color, and that the fold of flesh over her clitoris was large and protruding.

Her own clit didn't have as big a fold of flesh, but her nipple was much larger than Israel's.

She thought her clit was like a little cock. She kept her blonde pubic hair long, to cover it a little.

She gave it a quick squeeze.

She lay back and dozed.

************

"Fuck...ooo...yeahhhhh" USA moaned.

Her legs were fully back, her back in the air. She was supported only by her shoulders and neck.

An enormous cock was ploughing into her asshole.

Gray slime was seeping down her belly from her cunt.

She had already been fucked in her cunt, by one of Carters crew, and now another had taken his place, and began to fuck her ass.

Arriving at the log, USA was worried she would be denied attention, but after ten minutes, shadows had come to visit her.

She had already taken her clothes off, waiting for them. Juices had been pouring down her legs in anticipation.

They had flogged her breasts, leaving long red stripes on them. Her nipples were swollen from the force of the blows.

The cock was pounding into her ass, forced to her extremities.

The warmth in her cunt spreading through to her womb.

She was looking around her to check for other shadows. She was pleased to see more coming out of the trees.

********

France was startled awake from her doze.

She felt a presence in front of her.

She looked up and saw three shapes. It was difficult to see, because the sun was shining in her eyes.

"Who is it" she asked.

Miss Israel awoke when she heard her friend. She also looked, but the sun was too bright.

"It is of no concern to you" the male voice replied.

Hearing the voice of a man, the two girls tried to cover themselves with their hands. They thought it was the other girls.

"Who are you, what do you want" Israel asked.

"Who do you think we are" the man said.

"You are the organizers aren't you" France replied "We know all about your silly plans."

She was angry with them catching her naked.

"If you're going to eliminate us, tell us, and just go away" France told them.

"No, we want something else" the man said.

"What" France asked?

"We want you to lick your friend's cunt" the man replied.

"You can fuck off" France shouted.

She tried to get up, but the men set upon them. That's when the girls saw that the men were naked. But not just that, their skin was putrid and decayed.

They screamed.

Miss France was forced between Miss Israel's legs, her face shoved onto her cunt.

"Lick" the leader, Carter, commanded.

France was crying, but she refused to do it.

The fold of flesh over Israel's clitoris, that she had not so long ago been spying, was now squashed against her lips.

It was hot from the sunbathing, and smelt musky.

France had never had sex with another girl, and she didn't want to start now.

She felt her own legs being spread. Trying to close them was useless, powerful hands stopped her.

Israel tried to get up, but equally powerful hands held her down. She felt embarrassed having her pussy in her friends face. But as she struggled, she was rubbing her pussy over her friends face.

"Ooooooowwwwwww" France screamed as a cock was forced into her cunt.

Severe pain shot through her body, as the big cock sawed into her dry hole.

"No...No...Stop" she pleaded.

But the cock just thrust in and out of her. It pushed further into her, and she was petrified it would damage her womb.

The cock kept on fucking her relentlessly, never stopping or easing. As it pumped into her, her face was battered into Israel's cunt. Her nose squashing against the girl's clitoris.

She felt the cock grow in size, and then it started to jerk.

All of a sudden cold gooey slime burst into her cunt.

She felt it shooting out, blasting her womb wall, the power of it pushing at the membrane.

The slime continued to spew out, coating her insides entirely.

"Aaaaggghhhh...you filthy bastard" she screamed.

The tears were pouring down her cheeks.

The cock was still inside her, small squirts of the slime dripping into her.

She was disgusted with the thought of the filth in her, but she wasn't ready to let the cock go just yet.

She felt good having the filth in her cunt. It made her feel whole. She knew it was meant to be in her.

The slime satisfied her urge. It warmed her inner self. She liked being fucked, but it wasn't perfect like it had been this time.

The cock was meant to be in her cunt, she now realized this. It was trying to please her lust, and it had fed her.

She felt the heat and radiance of it, course through her body. It made her nipples erect, it made her clitoris swell and it told her that she still had two holes to fill.

"What are you doing" Israel shouted at her friend.

philitup
philitup
13 Followers