Island of Pirates Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philitup
philitup
13 Followers

France was sucking and biting Israel's cunt. She was sucking her clit and plunging her tongue into her hole. She then attacked the girl's asshole, slurping at it, and forcing her tongue inside.

Israel was thrashing about fanatically, trying to stop her friend's assault. "Stop...stop that" she screamed.

Her words were forced back down her throat, by a putrid rotting cock.

The stink of it made her want to vomit. It plunged down into her throat. At first her reflex made her gag, but she found she could breathe a little.

As the cock was pumped down her throat, smelly slimy balls were squashed onto the bridge of her nose.

As France was tongue raping her friend, her asshole was being fucked.

It had been difficult getting the massive cock into the tight hole, but she didn't care about the pain.

She knew the heat would take the pain away.

Israel began to relax. She knew it was senseless fighting the rapists.

The man was behind her head, and she was trapped.

He had her head tilted back, so his cock went down her throat easily. She felt the length of it increase, as it slithered further down.

She could taste pre-slime coming from its end.

It was disgusting and smelly. She knew when he came she would be repulsed.

She realized, she had started to push her cunt into Frances face.

Why was she doing that? She asked herself.

Her hands had been freed, so why was she now holding Frances head, pulling it harder into her cunt? And, why was her body shaking with juices gushing out of her cunt.

Israel couldn't understand what was happening to her. But she did know that she wanted the cock in her throat to spurt its filth.

The girl was lost to the powers of the crewman. There was no release for her, and if truth be known, she probably didn't want to be released.

The warmth was comforting.

France slurped at her friends cum. She had felt her friend cumming and had opened her mouth wide, to catch the discharge.

The feeling in her asshole was exquisite. She purred into her friend's cunt, as the stinking cock drilled into her passage.

She felt it lengthening inside her shit tunnel.

"Jeezus...that's wonderful" she whimpered

"Ohhhhhh...yeahhhh." "Mmmmmmmmmmmm" Israel uttered, as the gray slime poured down her throat.

The slime spewed from the cock in rapid squirts. She felt it shooting copious amounts into her.

Slime filled her mouth as well. She couldn't swallow quickly enough. The pressure in her mouth forced the slime out of her nostrils.

As if it were a pressure valve, her nostrils were draining the excess cum slime.

The filthy slime ran out of her nostrils and down her cheeks, into her lovely black hair.

"Aaaaaagggghhhhh...I'm cummingggg" France squealed.

She had lost count how many times she had cum; it was too many to be able to count.

As she was coming down from her orgasm, she was sent back up on one.

The cock in her ass had exploded its slime up her passage.

"Fuck...yeahhhhh" she screamed.

The pleasure of having the filthy slime in her, made her go berserk on her friend's cunt. She tongue fucked her wildly.

"Aaaagggghhhh...fuck...yes" Israel screamed another orgasm shooting through her.

The girls separated and lay on their backs.

France had had her ass and cunt fucked, leaving just her mouth to be filled.

Israel needed her cunt and ass filling, as her stomach had just been filled.

Carter looked down upon the two girls. The demon knew that even he and these few men were going to have to work hard, to satisfy these two sluts.

***********

In the cave by the waterfall, two disgusting creatures were sat on wooden stools. Their skin was gray and putrid. Cold dead eyes staring. Rotten breath escaped through blackened teeth.

Sitting facing one of these things was a beautiful black girl, on the other a little Chinese girl.

The girls were riding enormous stinking cocks that plunged deep into their cunts.

Both girls had their tongues in the things mouths. They slurped on the disgusting rancid drool that came from its mouth.

Two of Carters men had come to them, as handsome young men, and they had given the two girls the warmth.

Now the men were giving the girls, the warmth again, this time in their cunts.

As the girls fucked up and down on the men's cocks, gray slime was oozing out of their assholes.

The girls had seen their handsome men change into creatures, after they had taken their warmth in their ass.

The two girls intended on taking as much slime as they could get from these two.

There was plenty more to be had elsewhere, after these two were finished.

******

"Miss Russia to base, come in base"

"Base here, go ahead Miss Russia"

"Yes base, today's task complete. I have the key."

"Where was it found?"

"By the two fallen trees, base,"

"That's correct. Who found it?"

"I did base, I found it."

"Well done Miss Russia, you are still the leader."

"Thank you base. Nothing else to report here."

"Okay, base out."

Russia replaced the handset, pleased with her deceit.

She had spent all day finding the key, now it was time to go get her little red cunt filled with filthy slime.

***********

USA walked back to the hut.

She was still scooping the slime from her face, and licking it off her fingers.

Her cunt had been fucked hard by the men. But her asshole had taken the majority of the pounding.

She had taken plenty of the slime today, and she was pleased with herself. It had been tiring work, but she had fucked ten of the hideous things.

They had left her when they couldn't give any more of their cum.

She could smell the sickly sweet rotting smell, of the disgusting gooey slime, that was their cum.

The stenches of it in her nostrils, made her put her hand in her shorts, and scoop some of it out of her cunt, and lick it off her fingers.

*********

France and Israel watched the things leave.

The girls had been fucked many times.

They were glowing all over, their lust was totally sated.

France had swallowed loads of the filthy slime. Her ass and cunt was streaming with the stuff.

As she bent over to get up, she felt some of the slime shooting up from her stomach. She vomited it up.

She quickly cupped her hand and caught most of it, before it was lost.

Israel saw this and rushed over.

France looked at her and offered her cupped hands to the girl.

They both drank greedily.

********

Back in the hut the girls who had stayed in had finished their supper, and were busy chatting.

USA returned first, followed by France and Israel.

The three returning girls sat down, with the others.

Miss Iceland smelt it first, followed soon after by the others.

"What's that disgusting smell" Iceland asked.

"Jeez, it's like rotting flesh" Brazil said.

"It's you three" Iceland said, pointing to USA, France and Israel.

"Go have a shower and then eat" she told them.

Instead of a shower, the girls went to bed.

They had been feasting all day, and no way were they going to wash the filth from themselves.

The other girls went to bed a little later, but not in the same room as their smelly friends.

Russia came back some hours later. Her cunt was bruised and sore. Her asshole still wide open.

She had been fucked by Adam Carter. He had her to himself, and had fed her well with his slimy cum.

For his fucking her, he had told her to arrange something for him.

Once back in the hut, she had told USA, France and Israel, that their services were required the next day.

*********

In the morning the girls woke and went about their business.

They showered and ate breakfast, that is all except Russia, USA, France and Israel. They kept themselves filthy.

About an hour later, the hut door opened, and in walked Miss Barbados and Miss China.

Miss Costa Rica ran over to Miss Barbados and was about to hug her friend, when she smelt the stink.

She recoiled from it, her nose wrinkled in disgust.

"Where've you been" Costa Rica asked.

Barbados didn't answer.

"Have you been with the organizers" she asked another question.

Still no answer.

Russia, USA, France and Israel came in from the bedrooms. They went over to the two arrivals.

They lined up, side by side, facing the other girls.

The door opened again, and Adam Carter walked into the hut. He went to the middle of the room.

"Good morning girls" he spoke, his voice eerie.

"How nice to see you all together" he went on.

"Are you from the base" India asked.

"Not exactly, but lets just say I am based here." He answered.

"Are you here to tell us about another task" India enquired.

Adams laughed loudly.

"Yes my dear I am" he said.

He clapped his hands, and in came some of his men.

They carried planks of wood, wooden blocks, rope and boxes of other items.

"Is it going to be a game or a test of skill" Iceland asked him.

"Let's say it will be an endurance task" Carter told her.

"Oh good, I love things like that" she said joyfully.

The pirates busied themselves, erecting the tables, securing the planks, and threading the rope through the holes.

Looking on were Barbados, China, USA, Russia, France and Israel. Their smiles were wide.

The other girls watched on, trying to think what it would be once finished.

"Ladies" Carter spoke, once his men had finished.

"The 'Task' as you call it, is about to take place" he said.

"To start with, you must all go and change into those small clothes you swim with" he told them, not knowing they are called bikini's.

"Why, what for" India asked him.

"This is an endurance task, where you will be getting wet" he informed her.

"Like a water fight" Iceland asked.

"Yes, exactly" he replied.

The girls ran to their rooms giggling. All except the smelly girls lined up.

They turned and walked to their rooms.

Carter and his crew remained. Their handsome faces expressionless.

The girls returned wearing their bikini's.

"You" he said pointing to Russia "Write each girls name on paper, and put them in this hat."

She did as she was told, but only wrote the names of the clean smelling girls.

She held the hat in front of him. He put his hand in and pulled a piece of paper out.

"Miss Costa Rica" he read the name out.

"Stand in front of the bench" he told her.

"Miss Brazil" she went over to the bench.

"Miss India"

"Miss South Africa"

"Miss Iceland"

"Miss Morocco"

"Okay, you are the first ones to take the task" Carter told them.

The girls were excited.

"Lie on the bench" he said.

The girls were a little hesitant, but did as they were told.

"Now put your hands and feet under the ropes." he told them

"Why do we have to do that" India asked, concerned.

"To stop you cheating" Carter said.

They put their hands and feet under the ropes.

India felt very self conscious, as it was designed so that her legs would be splayed.

"Good, good" Carter said.

His men sprung into action, pulling the ropes tightly.

The girls looked worried.

"Right, the first part of the task, is the observation test." He told them.

His men went to the supine girls. Two men to each girl. One at her head, the other at her feet.

"Okay, on the count of three. One...two...three" he shouted.

In unison, his men bent over the girls and ripped their bikinis off.

The room rattled with the sound of screaming.

They screamed until their lungs hurt, and then they started to shout obscenities at the man.

"What the hell do you think you are doing" Iceland asked.

"It's the observation test. My men and I will observe your body and your reaction to our inspections" Carter informed her.

He went over to Miss Iceland.

"Just like this" he said, grasping her blonde cunt.

"Oooowww...stop that you bastard" she shouted.

He bent over and put his mouth to her cunt, and licked it up and down.

The girls screamed again.

Carter gave the signal, and all of his men started on the girls.

They pawed their tits, nipples, cunt, asshole and every single bit of their bodies.

The standing girls watched the men setting about their fellow contestants.

It looked as if the men were a pack of wolves, eating their pray.

There were screams, yells, curses and pleading, but the men continued to molest the girls.

"Enough" Carter shouted after ten minutes.

The men moved away from the bench.

The girls were sobbing uncontrollably.

Carter went over to Miss Costa Rica.

Her curly black hair was ruffled. Drool was splattered in it. Her light coffee colored tits were red from the pawing. Her dark nipples were erect from the sucking.

Her cunt lips were shiny wet from saliva. Her asshole was slowly closing after the fingers had been withdrawn.

Going to Miss Brazil, he admired her beauty.

The thighs on her long legs were covered in bite marks and drool.

Her shaven pussy was red from her tormentor having slapped it several times.

Saliva was dripping out of her asshole.

Her massive tits were also covered in bite marks. One of her nipples was larger than the other, the swelling bloating it.

Her face was covered in saliva, from having been licked.

Miss India was whimpering hysterically.

She was the smallest of the girls.

With small tits, narrow waist and thin legs.

But her pubic hair was the hairiest. Long jet black pubes went all the way to her asshole. What could be seen of her pussy lips, were dark brown and meaty.

Her whimpering annoyed Carter.

He called one of his men over.

The man began to slap the Indians cunt lips.

"Shut up" Carter shouted at her.

She stopped whimpering, but the slapping sound continued.

Miss South Africa was from white extract.

She was a big girl and had big tits to match. Her nipples were wide.

There were scratch marks on the sides of her tits. Her nipples covered in drool.

Her cunt slit was long, and bight marks were on each lip.

Her asshole was red and had small scratches on it, from where the finger had tried to force it open.

Miss Iceland had natural blonde hair, almost white.

Her pubes were naturally sparse and equally as fair as her hair.

Her pussy lips were wide and had a red coloring. Even before the onslaught they had just received, they would have been red.

Scratch marks were on each cunt lip, where they had been forced apart.

Her tits were smallish but very pointed, and her nipples were large and light pink. Saliva coated both tits and teeth marks were to be seen, on the underside of them. The nipples had been twisted harshly and were swollen.

Saliva was in her nostrils.

Carter looked at her asshole. It was unblemished and untouched.

Carter shouted at a man, who ran over. He pointed to Iceland's ass, and then slapped the man across his face.

The man staggered then went over to Miss Iceland.

He stuck his finger into her asshole.

"Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh" she screamed.

He put his other hand on her stomach while he pumped the finger in and out of her ass.

The girl fainted.

Miss Morocco was last.

Of the six girls, she was the one that hadn't cried.

Anger was contorting her face. She had cursed the men during the tormenting, and would have killed them had she not been tied.

She also had the most molested body.

Her ample breasts had been whipped by a folded trouser belt. They were a bright red all over. Her button nipples were swollen painfully.

The belt had also been used on her bald cunt. It was a deep red.

Her thighs had been beaten almost red raw.

Carter reached out and removed the belt that had been forced into her asshole.

Morocco winced, but never cried.

He looked at her furious face, and laughed.

He knew that she would soon be begging and pleading to be fucked.

"Right ladies, time for the second test" Carter told the whimpering girls.

He signaled to the other girls.

They walked over to the bench.

Miss Russia stood before Miss South Africa. Miss USA before Miss India. Miss France before Miss Iceland. Miss China before Miss Brazil. Miss Barbados before Miss Costa Rica. Miss Israel before Miss Morocco.

"This is a test of your senses" Carter told the supine girls.

As he spoke, the standing girls took their bikinis off, and climbed onto the bench. They stood astride their partner, kneeled down, and pushed their cunts into their face.

All the tied girls hollered in protest and disgust.

The stench was beyond belief.

Two days of unwashed cunts that had been regularly fucked by dead men could not be pleasant at all.

The girls struggled frantically to try to escape the stench.

It was useless, they couldn't escape their fate.

The cunts were mashed into their face.

In a long sweeping motion, the cunts were smeared on their lips, followed by the assholes.

There was no gray slime in their holes, to be swallowed, which would have warmed the girls, and helped them cope.

This was just the stench from what had once been in the holes. It was the left over stench from the rotting filth that came from the gooey slime.

Rubbing their cunts on the faces, made the girls become stimulated by the friction on their lips and clit.

One by one, they came on the girls faces.

Cum juice gushed out of their stinking cunts, washing the putrid stench, into the mouths below.

Morocco vomited first. She was followed by Brazil.

This had a knock on effect, so that all six of them had vomited into the grinding cunts.

That in turn meant their vomit was being smeared around their face.

Carter called the girls off.

There was crying once again. Tears ran down vomit coated faces.

Buckets of cold water were thrown over the crying girls, washing the vomit away, and also stopping the crying, which was replaced by screams.

The standing girls squatted over buckets, washing the vomit from their cunts and ass cheeks.

"Very good. You will like this next and final test, it's called the 'Fucking your brains out test'." Carter told them.

The girls started to scream again.

Carter went to Miss Costa Rica first.

He undressed and kneeled between her legs.

Placing his massive cock at her cunt hole, he grabbed her by the waist.

"Please don't" the girl begged.

He looked down at her and smiled.

She thought she had been given a reprieve, but the smiled turned into a snarl, and she felt a bolt of pain tear through her body.

Carter rammed his cock deep inside her cunt.

"Aaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed.

He pounded into her, making her tits bounce rapidly around her chest. His massive cock pumped in and out. The girl was screaming with every thrust.

He fucked her hard for ten minutes, not once slowing down.

Costa Rica had stopped screaming, but was shouting out.

"Oooowwww...oooowwww...oooowwww" with every thrust.

Then sudden without any warning, a blast of wetness shot deep inside her.

"Nooooooooo" she yelled "Don't cum in me."

Not only was it too late to yell, but it was a silly request.

The filth continued to spurt into her. It felt cold and sticky.

She smelt the disgusting filth as Carter continued to fuck her. It was slimy and disgusted her.

She cried loudly.

Her crying stopped suddenly. A look of bewilderment was on her face.

She couldn't believe she felt alright after her rape. In fact she felt marvelous, Wonderful even. She had a warm radiant feeling inside. It was seeping through her body.

She felt alive and whole, so bloody good in fact, that she began to fuck down on the cock still inside her. She wanted more of that feeling.

As Carter pulled out of the girl. She shouted at him. Pleading for him to put it back him.

But she needn't have worried; another cock replaced it, as the second in command took over.

Carter moved to Miss Brazil.

philitup
philitup
13 Followers