Island of Pirates Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philitup
philitup
13 Followers

His handsome face had become pale and drawn. Dark circles were seen around his eyes.

Seconds later he was deep inside Brazil's cunt, thrusting into her rapidly. His cock swelling to massive proportions.

Her cunt felt good to him, one of the sweater ones, he thought.

She was to be given no mercy however, so he pounded into her savagely. Her head rocking from side to side, by the rapid thrusts. He felt her cunt getting moist after only a short time.

Looking at the girl, he saw her lick her lips, telling him she was a slut.

His cock exploded into her insides. Pints of his gooey filthy slime shot up to her womb.

The warmth didn't need to be given time to spread within this girl. She was matching his thrusts with her own, without any encouragement.

Carter moved to Miss India. His second in command moving from Costa Rica to Brazil. Costa Rica having her cunt filled by the third in command.

India was babbling on incoherently, about keeping herself for her husband.

When suddenly "Aaaaagggghhhhh...ooowwwwww" she screamed

A giant cock was pushed through her hairy pussy, deep inside her cunt.

She wriggled from side to side, to try and dislodge it. But it was growing in size, jamming itself in her.

He pumped into the little Indian girl, his large frame squashing her. His balls slapped against her nut brown ass.

As Carter was brutalizing Miss India, USA, Russia, France, China, Barbados and Israel were being fucked by his men of lesser ranks.

USA was on her back getting fucked in her cunt.

Russia was sitting on a man, his cock in her red haired cunt.

France was over an armchair having her ass fucked.

China had a cock in her mouth and another in her little cunt.

Barbados and Israel were on all fours kissing each other as both there assholes her being fucked.

Carter having shot his filth into India was now inside South Africa.

His second in command had been received by India, more eagerly than he had. The warmth having by then spread through her.

Miss South Africa looked at the disgusting creature that was fucking her, and felt as if she would vomit again.

Carter had spewed his slime into the previous girls, and his appearance had worsened each time. His rotting flesh hung from him, the smell was disgusting.

She closed her eyes as the creature fucked her hard, pounding its cock deep inside her.

Only a few minutes after the creatures cock had spewed its slime inside her, her eyes were wide open. She was hungrily looking for the next cock to be shoved into her. The heat inside was burning her cunt, begging for more slime.

Iceland had already shut her eyes when Carter got to her. But they shot open when she felt the cock pushing into her asshole.

"Aaaaaggggghhhhhh" she screamed.

His cock slithered further up her passage, the slime on it lubricating the virgin hole. It then began to swell, making her hole become wider. He then began to pump into her.

Carter looked at the other girls he had just fucked.

Costa Rica's cunt was being pounded by cock. Her throat had cock down it. A man was sat on her chest, fucking her tits.

Brazil was having her asshole fucked and two cocks were fucking her mouth. Her nipples were being sucked by another man.

Petite India was getting her asshole pounded. She was pushing herself onto the enormous tool, bucking her hips to try and shove it further in her. Her face was splattered in gray slime, making her frantically lick as much as she could get. The crewman, who had shot the slime, was wiping his cock in her hair.

Miss Iceland was squealing from the pain in her ass.

Carter had expanded it to its limit.

As he fucked into her, he squeezed her clitoris.

She couldn't believe how hideous a walking thing could look, yet its cock was enormous and rock hard.

She felt the thing spurt its filth into her ass. The slime shot deep up her passage, burning as it went up to her bowels. Carter knew she was converted, and so moved to the last girl.

Defiant Miss Morocco glared at the creature, with hatred in her eyes.

Carter couldn't help but admire her courage.

He had his cock at her cunt hole, when he hesitated.

"If you're going to do it, do it you shit" Morocco spat the words out with venom.

He thought she was made of true spirit.

He picked up a cutlass from the floor, and brought it up above his head, directly above Morocco.

She saw the long curved blade, but never flinched, just carried on staring at Carter. He brought the blade down quickly.

It sliced through the rope restraining her hands. He then did likewise to the rope holding her feet. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her feet, then led her out of the hut.

No one noticed them leaving as they were all too busy fucking.

Their were twelve girls and thirty cocks to fuck them.

All the girls were glowing from the warmth within them. But their holes were burning and needed to be satisfied.

Miss Morocco was the only one not to feel the warmth.

********

The creature pulled Morocco through the trees, bushes, up a hill and eventually past a waterfall.

It took her into a dark smelly cave. The decaying stink nauseated her nostrils.

The thing-Carter pulled her into the darkness of the cave, to the furthest shadow.

She could see nothing but black. Further they went into the black, until she lost her senses and thought she was falling.

A long way in front she saw a faint light. They went towards it.

She saw from the approaching light, that they were in a tunnel, and the light was in a cavern at the end. The light was coming from the ground. It was coming from a bubbling green slimy liquid within a hole.

Carter drank from the slimy liquid.

Morocco saw him stiffen and shake.

"Aaaagggghhhhh" he screamed.

She watched as the disgusting creature changed. Within a minute, a handsome man once again stood in its place.

He handed her a mug of it.

"Drink from it, and join me as my wife" he told her.

She looked at him as if he were mad. But the more she looked, the less preposterous the offer was.

His eyes stared into her soul pleadingly. She saw pain in his eyes and past hurt in his heart.

She reached for the mug, and put it hesitantly to her lips. Looking deep into his eyes, she drank from the mug.

He rushed to grab her as she fell.

He carried her to the cave, and laid her on the stone slab. Brushing her hair from her face, he tenderly kissed her lips.

"What happened" she asked, waking up.

"You drank from the warmth" Carter told her.

She sat upright and looked at him. Looking long and deep into his eyes, she lay back down, looking at him all the time.

She then spread her legs, opening her pussy to him.

"Mmmmmmm...Yeahhhhh" she purred as his red healthy cock slowly pushed into her.

*******

Four hours later, Morocco entered the hut.

Carter's men had left.

The girls were sleeping wherever they had passed out.

France, Brazil and Barbados were on the bench.

Brazil was lying on her front with the fist of Barbados in her cunt.

France had a banana stuck in her asshole.

Russia and USA were side by side over the armchair, their cunts still dripping slime.

India was lying with her head on China's ass cheek, a finger in her little Chinese asshole.

South Africa, Iceland and Israel were just all together in a heap, limbs wrapped around each other.

Costa Rica was sitting on a stool, her head resting on the table. Slime was trailing from her ass, slithering down the stool leg and pooling on the floor.

The stinking gray slime was everywhere. The girls were covered in it. It was still dripping out of their holes, thirty minutes after the fucking had stopped. Their hair was plastered by the filth, their eyes crusty with it.

Morocco looked at all the gray slime seeping from the girls. She quickly pushed two fingers into her own cunt, and pulled them out.

Bright white.

She smelt it. A slight ammonia smell.

She tasted it. Okay.

She had drunk from the green slime. It was the living slime. The purest of all. Her cunt contained man seed.

The power of the green slime had made her mortal soul, turn Carters gray slime into baby making human sperm.

His seed was in her womb, and it had been fertile. Her egg was complete.

*******

The remaining days on the Island, remained much the same.

Fucking, fucking, fucking.

Russia still went about with her clandestine, radio calls, then searching for the tasks.

The organizers had soon become suspicious, as it was always her to find the tasks, and only her to radio in.

As it turned out, she was declared winner.

The video camera they were supposed to be using had been hidden by Russia, who used it to record the girls getting fucked over the days.

She saw that on play back, none of the pirates were recorded on the film. Their souls were long since gone.

It looked as if the girls were frantically masturbating.

She never recorded Miss Morocco fucking Carter, because she knew she was no threat to her title.

Pregnant Miss Universes don't look good.

*********

Carter and his men watched from the trees, as the boat came and picked the girls up.

As the boat left, they walked to the water, and watched as the boat became a speck on the horizon.

The shadows then dispersed and returned to the trees.

*********

Madison was screaming at his organizers.

"How the hell did you let this happen" he shouted.

No one spoke

"Have you seen these tapes" he asked loudly

"What the fuck, did we pick, fucking nymphomaniacs" he screamed.

He sat down breathing harshly.

"What about this Miss Russia. Can we salvage something by picking her" he asked.

"Yes Sir, we could" Peter Neves said.

"She wasn't on any of the tapes, and she won all tasks. Suspicious I know, but workable" he told Madison.

"What if news of this leaks out? What if the other girls contest the decision?" Madison asked.

"We pay them all off" Neves said "Have them carry on with the contest, and at the end, when Miss Russia wins; we give each a nice cash handout."

"I don't like it but do it anyway" Madison concluded.

*********

Ten months later, Russia having started her world tour as the new Miss Universe, was in London living a life of luxury.

The other side of the world, eleven girls and a baby, were heading for a small Island off the Malay Peninsular.

Their shorts were noticeably wet around their crotch.

From his lookout, the pirate shouted to his crew to get drinking the green liquid, because it was time for 'All hands on Dick'.

philitup
philitup
13 Followers