Island of Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gorson
gorson
214 Followers

I couldn't take my eyes off these lovely women. Beautiful, expressive faces with sparkling eyes and seductive smiles framed by shining hair. Slender bodies and proud, jutting breasts. Long, supple legs. Pert, rounded bottoms. All three were gorgeous. But Joanne, well, for me there was no comparison. Her eyes met mine with a crystal clarity and depth that stopped my breath.

"Now we are naked, Master. But we can't get at you properly with you in all those clothes." She bit her lower lip, teasingly, and languidly drew one hand down her cheek, over a breast, caressing the nipple, and sexily down to a thigh. "What shall we do about that?"

I swallowed, and gripped the arms of the chair. I was unbelievably turned on, but now also somewhat apprehensive. What were these gorgeous, naked, sexy women going to do now? My throbbing, urgent manhood certainly knew what is wanted next, but somehow I suspected it was not going to be that easy...

*******************************

Hi! The next chapter is coming very soon. I really appreciate any feedback, and hearing if you like this story. If you do, please would you consider voting? Thanks

gorson
gorson
214 Followers
12