Island of Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a gentle knock at the door.

I nodded to Alessa to open it, while I stayed by the window, watching. When the door opened, the first girl to crawl in was Linda, the trainer, still in her tight leather minidress.

She knelt looking at me, smiling softly.

"We have come as instructed Master. May the other slaves enter?"

When I nodded, she turned and spoke curtly, and three slave girls crawled in: Joanne, Cristina and Laura. All three wore matching 'clothes': skin-tight little shifts, or perhaps you'd call them chemises, in a pale cornflower blue. The material was completely sheer, like chiffon, cut high on their thighs and low over their breasts, held up by tiny string straps. This lingerie was impossibly sensuous and alluring. It hugged their bodies snugly and concealed absolutely nothing, their breasts and jutting nipples, their pussies, all were completely revealed as if behind a light blue puff of smoke. The girls had managed to redo their hair and makeup, and they looked fresh and eager. They were ravishingly beautiful, and unbearably, achingly sexy.

The three new girls knelt in a row next to Linda, all in the same pose, knees apart, wrists crossed behind backs. They held their bodies exquisitely, straight and proud, backs slightly arched to emphasise, and offer, their superb breasts to my gaze. As they looked up at me, eyes shining, lips parted, faces alive and sensuous, I recognised that there was an instinctive level of competition between the girls for my attention. And that they loved this. They loved being beautiful, kneeling before a man, competing to serve him.

I indicated to Alessa that she should join them. Then I walked closer to enjoy the sight of five incredibly beautiful women kneeling at my feet. They could all have been fashion models or centrefolds; all had stunningly beautiful faces and sensational bodies. Linda's magnificent bust strained against the tight black leather; the bottom of her dress as she knelt was so high it barely covered her modesty; her legs were long and slim. At the other end of the row, Alessa's provocative scrap of negligee barely concealed her nubile figure, the yellow making a nice contrast with the filmy blue of the three girls in the middle. Alessa was the only girl with footwear. And in the centre, three girls in that wispy light blue material that by design betrayed their bodies rather than concealing them. By subtly highlighting their soft curves, the material made them more naked than if they had been naked. It clung to superb, ripe breasts, stretched tight against their skin down their taut flanks, and outlined their shaved pussies. I looked down at Joanne's sparkling blue eyes in her incomparably lovely face. A bewitching smile played over her lips. Her beauty caught my breath and my heart. I needed to be strong.

Still looking into Joanne's beautiful eyes, I spoke.

"Linda, go over to the window please. I want to talk to you. The rest of you slave girls, put your heads to the floor and keep them there."

The girls obeyed quickly and gracefully. Now Joanne's face was humbly at the floor, perhaps I could concentrate.

Linda looked incredibly hot in her tight leather minidress. Young, beautiful, with emerald green eyes that flashed in the sunlight and light brown hair. The leather came high on her thighs, leaving bare those long, shapely legs, and barely covering her bottom. She still carried her coiled whip.

"You are a slave too, correct?"

"Yes master" she breathed. She really was no bigger than any of the other girls, though her magnificent breasts were larger than any save Laura's and perhaps jutted a little more firmly, pushed up by the low cut dress. But somehow the way she carried herself, the black leather and of course the whip lent her a certain authority.

"I want your help Linda." Briefly I outlined my plan, and listened as she offered one or two suggestions, smiling wickedly up at me. Her eyes shone as we walked back to the kneeling girls. I ordered them to raise their heads, and once again I was dazzled by the loveliness of these women.

First, Cristina and Laura. The girls were very beautiful in the flimsy blue lingerie, but I wanted them naked now. These were the two who had so skilfully tormented me earlier, driving me mad with frustrated lust.

"Cristina, Laura - strip", I ordered, and they complied instantly, peeling off the tight material and dropping it behind them.

I ordered Laura onto her back on a large padded footstool, with her legs raised and bent, so her knees were either side of her large breasts. I then knelt Cristina over Laura's face, and bent her forward till her mouth was over Laura's pussy. The girls were in a female 69 position.

Linda brought me the restraints I required, and together we worked quickly. First, I brought Laura's hands up around Cristina's waist, and braceleted her wrists together, locking her arms in an embrace around the girl kneeling above her. Then, I had Laura twine her legs round Cristina; using leather ankle cuffs attached by a short chain, I secured her ankles together above Cristina's slim back.

Next, I took Cristina's arms up behind her, outside Laura's legs, and braceleted her wrists together behind her back. Both girls now had their hands shackled near the small of Cristina's back, and I looped a thin leather strap around both pairs of hands, to keep them there. Finally, a thin leather strap went behind Laura's left knee and round Cristina's shapely left thigh, binding the two slave girls together; Linda did the same with their right legs. The girls were now secured helplessly, face to pussy, as I wished.

"Now", I instructed, "you will use your mouths on each other. The first to come will be severely punished, and if you hold back from trying to make your slave sister come you will also be punished."

Linda watched over them, and she had clipped her whip to her belt, allowing her to hold a long, curve-tipped vibrator in each hand. Skilfully, she touched these to each girl's pussy, and the girls moaned, while desperately licking at each other. Tied together as they were, the two girls were able to get enough leverage that they could properly work on each other's pussies. They made a delightful sight, tied together and constantly in motion, bodies squirming and tugging against their bonds and each other, while their lips and tongues were so erotically active.

"Don't worry Master," said Linda, "these two slave girls will soon be desperate, and I can keep them like that for ages."

Now: Joanne. I looked down on her as she knelt at my feet, wrists crossed behind her, the filmy blue chiffon clinging to every gorgeous curve of her amazing body. She smiled up at me.

"How may I serve you Master? You have me now. I must do anything you wish. I beg to please you Master."

As always, her sexy voice and teasing words added to my arousal. Earlier, she had orchestrated my teasing and denial, provoking me and frustrating me to the limits of my endurance. But now I was in control. And I had given some thought to this.

I produced from my pocket the black leather penis gag and thrust it into her mouth, not gently. It was a simple model, not especially long, only two or three inches, but it was wide. Joanne's beautiful mouth was forced widely, humiliatingly open, her soft lips spread against the hard leather. She kept her discipline, holding position and gamely accepting the intrusion as I lifted her hair out of the way and buckled the gag behind her neck. Her eyes looked up at me reproachfully. Good.

"Strip" I commanded, then clenched my fists as she did so, swiftly but with a delightfully sensuous movement. She was so incredibly tempting and arousing to me that I had to force myself not to push her to the ground and take her on the spot.

Punishment first. I sat back on the sofa again, and summoned Joanne to crawl to me and lie over my lap. She did it much as Alessa had, kissing the sofa three time, crawling up beside me, wriggling her upper body across my lap, her face and breasts brazenly teasing my rigid manhood as she glided naked across me until her flawless bottom was beneath my hands.

And, just as Alessa had done, the little temptress was writhing her body against my manhood. It must be instinctive in a woman, or at least in a slave girl. Again I used a cushion to give me some protection.

"Hands behind your neck", I ordered, "And look up at me."

She obeyed, twisting so she could look up at me, eyes wide. She was incredibly beautiful, even with that brutal gag forced into her mouth. My left hand cupped one gorgeous breast, and my right hand wandered gently over her mouth-wateringly perfect bottom.

"Beg me to spank you", I commanded, my eyes hard.

"Mmm mmm mm mmmph", she responded, doing her best through that unyielding leather.

"Very well. Count the strokes."

I started very firmly, and got harder.

Smack!

"Mm Mmmmph." Her eyes widened with the first stinging impact on her right cheek, and her luscious body tensed in anticipation of the next.

Smack!

"Mm Mmmmph."

Smack!

"Mm...mmm Mmmph." Her beautiful eyes swam with tears. Her soft delicate skin must be so sensitive.

Smack!

"Mmm Mmmmph." Yes, her bottom was reddening. This spanking hurt.

Smack!

"Mm Mmmph."

Smack!

"Mmm Mmmmph."

And as I had done with Alessa, I now stroked my hands over her wonderful soft skin, grazing a nipple, spiralling up her inner thighs, feathering along her pussy lips, and delicately caressing around the clitoris. Joanne was so very sensitive, and so very hot. Her own body betrayed her to me. Her eyes grew wide and needful, she squirmed and her body quivered to my cunning touch, she arched her back to press her breast into my hand, or rolled her hips to push her pussy or bud against my teasing fingers. For long minutes I tormented, bringing her closer and closer to her climax.

All the while, the room was filled with the gasps and moans of the two lovely bound slave girls, mercilessly teasing and arousing each other under Linda's strict supervision. Occasionally Linda would smack one or other girl, or warn them to work harder, and she was constantly using the vibrators to help keep both girls on the brink of orgasm. Alessa, at my orders, simply knelt by my feet, watching while I both punished and tormented my slave.

And when I thought I had brought Joanne as close to orgasm as I safely could, when she was sweating and rubbing her pussy against my hands, her eyes hot and desperate - I stopped. Of course. We all knew that I would. But still she moaned in frustration, her eyes looking up at me in anguish. I savoured my power over her. And then I spanked her again, only longer and harder. Her incredible body writhed against me, and I knew that she was in pain. But she seemed as turned on still as when I had actually been caressing her. Interesting.

The thirteenth smack was the hardest of all, and when I ordered Joanne to kneel again her face was flushed and her eyes watery with tears. But God - she was still beautiful. She pressed her face to my feet to thank me for her punishment. Perhaps she guessed that it had only just started.

As far as I knew, she had not yet come. And nor had I.

I beckoned Joanne towards a large steel high stool. The seat was a good three feet above the ground, a little large than the norm and well padded. Obediently, and of course very sexily, Joanne crawled to it.

"Place yourself on your back over the stool", I ordered.

Joanne pressed her mouth to the stool three times, then gracefully rose and carefully positioned herself as I commanded, the small of her back on the seat, her bottom partly off one side, her upper body and head hanging down the other, her long blonde hair falling below her, looking up at me submissively, silenced by the brutal gag invading her lovely mouth.

With Alessa's assistance, ensuring Joanne stayed properly balanced, I stretched her arms and legs down and back and tied her left wrist to her left ankle with leather straps, then did the same on the right. This arched her in a beautiful bow, perched helplessly over the stool, thighs apart, taut and stretched, with her knees bent, ankles pulled back under her and restrained, while her upper body was pulled down towards the floor on the other side. Where each wrist and ankle was tied together, I looped another strap over the binding and tied it to a crossbar, adjusting the tension to stretch her arms and legs downwards full, beautifully and uncomfortably. Her head hung almost straight down, hair falling to the floor.

I stood between her spread thighs and gloried in her beauty and my control over her, the thrill of it making my blood sing. She was so open and vulnerable, at an easy height for me to penetrate and use her. I ran my firm, dry hands up along her slim thighs, over the muscles of her flat stomach and down to her wonderful ripe breasts. I cupped and squeezed her pliant flesh, soft and liquid and firm all at the same time, and brought my fingers up to her nipples. They were erect, and no doubt sensitive as I first gently grazed and brushed them, then squeezed a little harder and gently tugged at them. Joanne's lissom body squirmed a little, deliciously, and a soft whimper escaped the gag. I felt her press her breasts up into my hands in submissive offering. The urge to take her was incredibly powerful, but I forced it down, and brought my hands slowly back down her superb body. My thumbs brushed cunningly over her mons and along the side of her bare pussy lips, and I stroked around her satin skin, teasing, and not touching the hot centre of her.

Then I stepped away, and brought from my pocket the pair of steel nipple clamps I had picked up earlier. These little devils, connected by a thin chain, were finely-made and adjustable by screw. I showed them to Joanne, and was pleased to see her eyes widen slightly - I had surprised her. Good. I first gently rubbed and pulled her nipples to engorge them as much as I could, then carefully attached each clamp, adjusting them to press and hold her at what I thought was the right pressure. And then added another half turn.

This was a stringent-looking bondage position, and I was not sure how long Joanne could safely be left in it. But fortunately, she would not be left alone.

"Keep her amused", I said to Alessa, "and don't let her come. Oh, and strip."

"Yes, Master" Alessa smiled, swiftly slipping out of her shoes again, and the flimsy yellow lingerie. Then she started slowly running her hands over Joanne's beautiful, vulnerable body. She caressed and grazed, licked and sucked, cunningly exploiting the naked beauty's helplessness, rubbing and kneading. Joanne's body started to tremble, perhaps from both desire and the strain of her forced position.

And from where her head hung down, Joanne was perfectly positioned to watch Christine and Laura in their mutual torture of denial.

Satisfied that Joanne was safe, helpless and being skilfully tormented, I strode over to the other two bound slave girls.

I had already decided that Cristina would be first. And I had waited more than long enough. I positioned myself behind her as she knelt before me, at the perfect height to be fucked. She was bound and helpless: her hands braceleted behind her back, her shapely legs strapped to Laura's, entwined in Laura's arms and legs that were secured around her. My hands roamed her body possessively, stroking her smooth naked back, reaching down to cup her delightful firm breasts, and then bringing my hands back along her flanks to the soft skin of her pert bottom. Bound as she was above Laura, she could do nothing but endure whatever I chose to inflict on her. She moaned and whispered, her voice intense with need.

"Ohhh...Ohhh...Please Master...Oh, please Master, please!"

Turning my head slightly I saw Linda watching me, biting her lip. Seeing my eyes on her, she dropped to her knees, wrists crossed behind her back, the tight black minidress riding high on her beautifully rounded thighs.

"Command me, Master?" she pleaded.

"Strip, and come behind me", I said, throatily, "and please me."

Quickly Linda squeezed herself out of the leather dress. She was naked beneath it, and her body was heart-stopping: lithe and luscious with firm, proud breasts, nipples erect. Then she rose and ran gracefully to stand behind me, her voluptuous body pressed against me, rubbing me through the thin material I wore, her face tilting up to kiss at my neck.

I opened my robe and my throbbing erection sprang forward. Laura's head was temptingly positioned below Cristina's pussy and I ran the head of my dick around her lovely face. Laura looked so hot: sweating and gasping beneath the sexual assault of her bondage sister, as she aroused her in return. Fervently and desperately she licked and kissed at my dick, and tried to catch it in her mouth to suck. I teased her a little before letting her have a little taste - but her sweet tongue, of course, just tantalised me even more.

I raised my aim, and gently ran the tip of my manhood along Cristina's wet pussy lips. She moaned loudly and moved her body back, desperately trying to impale herself on me, while I toyed with her for a moment. Laura was stretching out at the same time to tongue my balls.

It was too much. It was too much! I gripped Cristina's sweet buttocks and plunged myself into her hot, tight pussy, fucking her doggy-style. I moaned at the glorious sensation as I buried myself to the hilt, knowing that at last I would come. I slowly pulled all the way out, paused a moment, and then thrust in again. And then again. God, it was fantastic!

Cristina was moaning, and I don't know what the hell noise I was making: it was starting to sound more like a roar. Faster and faster I thrust into the defenceless slave girl below me. She was moaning with desire and her body was bucking back into mine. I was reaching forward to grasp her breasts. Laura was licking at me. These girls were tied up. They were helpless! They had tormented me and now they served me. Linda was pressing her nakedness against me and licking at my neck. She whispered in my ear:

"Yes Master, oh yes Master. Have her. We slave girls all beg you to have us. It is what we want, desperately. Show us no mercy. Make us serve you. She is tied up for your pleasure. Use her, Master!"

I looked over at Joanne bent back over the high stool: her limbs were spread, her amazing body taut and vulnerable, tied as I had placed her for my pleasure. Looking up into my eyes, she was so beautiful. And Alessa was staring at me too, her hot eyes locked on my face, lips parted in excitement, her stunning body pressed against Joanne's as she leant forward to suck the tip of a nipple where it rose above the cold steel of the clamp.

Golden heat was pooling in my loins, my body was trembling and jerking as I threw myself relentlessly into Cristina, pounding her. The slave girl cried out, little high-pitched screams, and her back arched as she ground herself against me, coming hard and coming again as I carried on plunging into her, her muscles tightening around me.

"Oh Master!...Oh Master!" she wept as her body jerked in spasms. But I was heedless of her pleasure.

My whole body seemed to tense into itself, my hands hard on her superb, pliant flesh, and hot ecstasy erupted through the nerves of my manhood, a sublime flood of rapture, the head of my penis glowing with pleasure as I came, shooting hot jets into the gorgeous girl below me, thrusting again and again, rubbing my sensitive manhood along the hot, liquid core of her, spurting deep inside her. Owning her. And still I was coming, my balls fizzing and tightening, still more cum jetting out as I possessed her, the joy of my dominance singing in my blood as I used the slave girl ruthlessly for my pleasure, her body completely submitted to mine. I cried out with the joy of it, the wonderful warm lightning of my orgasm. At last. At last...