Island of Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gorson
gorson
215 Followers

My pace slowed. Cristina's body was shaking, she was gasping for breath, slumped onto Laura. But tied as they were, neither girl was going anywhere. And I was just getting started. I slowly pulled myself out of Cristina's pussy, my manhood flopping down onto Laura's face. Cristina's pussy was puffy and leaking my cum onto her bondage sister's face. Laura was licking hungrily at anything she could reach. She immediately lapped at me, cleaning and sucking my sensitive flesh, sending more exquisite aftershocks of pleasure shooting through me. I started to get hard again.

"Clean her. Every drop" I ordered Laura, looking down into her lovely grey-green eyes.

"Yes Master" she whispered quickly. Her eyes fearful as she looked up at my face, she quickly obeyed. I heard gasps of pleasure from Cristina.

With my hand I squeezed out a little more cum and wiped it across Laura's face, marking her as my own. I turned and shrugged out of the robe.

Linda was in front of me now, naked of course, and she promptly dropped to her knees, her hands reaching out to caress my legs while her soft mouth kissed at the semi-hardness of my growing erection. Her deep green eyes looked up at me as she kissed and licked me back to hardness. Then she cupped her firm, sumptuous breasts in her hands and slowly massaged my manhood with the soft, warm flesh while licking at the sensitive tip then slowly, sensuously sucking it into her hot mouth with a merciless, torturous twisting motion which made my blood boil. She was skilled. I would come very soon if I allowed her to continue.

I smiled at her and stepped back, motioning her to stay where she was. I walked around to the other end of my two bound slaves: Cristina's head positioned over Laura's pussy. Tied on her knees, hands behind her back, Cristina looked up at me, eyes wide and somewhat dazed. Her beautiful face was moist with perspiration, her light ash brown hair dishevelled, she was still breathing unsteadily. Of course, in addition to what I had done to her, she was now forced to feel Laura's clever lips and tongue upon her most sensitive flesh.

I stood with my erection proud before her face. With no hesitation, Christina, even tied as she was, managed to twirl her long hair around my manhood and twist it off in a long soft spiral of exquisite silky stimulation that inflamed my nerve endings. Then she moved her face from the tip of my penis down to the base, butterfly kissing me with eyelashes all the way down. Her soft lips fastened on to my balls and sucked with just the right pressure, her tongue lashing softly against the sensitive skin, and then she started to make sexy whimpering sounds, with a sort of humming vibration which added a thrilling sensation.

She looked up at me then with those mesmerising grey-green eyes as she rubbed her soft cheeks against my shaft, nuzzling her whole face sexily against me. Then her soft lips pressed against the underside, and she slowly, slowly brushed them up towards the tip, pausing to plant lingering feathery kisses on my hot skin, but not quite reaching that most sensitive spot just below the tip. She licked and kissed ardently at my manhood, in quick, deft movements, teasing and exciting, but somehow still just missing the most sensitive place. Then she moistened her lips and glided them up with an unbearably arousing friction just open the right spot, then again, and again and again. Her lips opened to let the tip of her tongue lash against me with perfect accuracy on exactly the right place. Pre-cum was flooding from my manhood now, and I realised I had been holding my breath. The engorged head of my dick was visibly shaking with my need.

A need that grew even stronger when Cristina brought her hot mouth over the top two inches, moving up and down with an aching slowness and softly enticing me with her melting tongue. Her wicked lips tantalised but would not satisfy, so that she made it an almost unbearable taunt for me to become active and fuck her mouth. This girl was really good at this, though I remembered that Joanne had seemed confident that she was even better. But I did not want to come like this yet.

I withdrew from her mouth, and brought my iron manhood down onto Laura's pussy. Now it was her turn to gasp and whimper as I rubbed up and down her most sensitive flesh. The angle were not quite right for me, so I firmly pulled both girls towards me until Laura's bottom was slightly hanging off the padded ottoman, then gently moved Cristina's head to one side.

Then I lunged savagely into Laura, once again burying myself to the hilt in a ravishing woman's hot, moist pussy. Laura squealed as I penetrated her deeply, and I recalled that Joanne had said she was particularly submissive, and vulnerable to her needs. And now she was tied beneath another slave girl, wrists braceleted, ankles chained together, on her back, legs in the air, helplessly open and vulnerable. And she had been excited and dominated, and seen what I had done to her sister slave. My hands on her slim ankles pushed her legs even further back, and I slammed into her, fucking her powerfully and relentlessly.

"Yes Master...Yes...ohhh...Yes...Yes...I beg you. I beg you...Ohhhhhh!" she cried, as her body bucked and she came as intensely as I had ever seen a woman do. I could feel her own juices squirting from her. I saw and felt Cristina's talented mouth, alternately sucking on Laura's clitoris and licking at my manhood as it pounded her slave sister.

I kept thrusting vigorously into her without a pause.

"Yes Master!...Use me! I submit!...ohhh...I beg you...Ohhhhh", she cried out, her muscles again locking rigid as she came again.

I kept thrusting.

"Oh yes Master!...Ohhh...Ohhhhh!" she wept, gasping for breath as she came again, her inner muscles gripping me tightly.

I kept thrusting, forcing even more orgasms from her helpless body as she squirmed and whimpered beneath me. I didn't count how many times she came, before my own need overwhelmed me. My balls boiling, the growing heat of incandescent sexual pleasure building and building in my manhood, till the dam broke in a flooding release of liquid fire and I jetted my cum deep into her, this triggering yet another orgasm in her, as I surged into her again and again, accepting her submission, feeling the hot ecstasy of my own coming.

I withdrew from her, gasping for breath, and wiped sweat from my forehead. Cristina, unable to reach me, had immediately started to lick and suck my cum from Laura's pussy. Laura herself was not moving. Linda remained kneeling obediently where I had left her. Alessa continued the teasing and denial of Joanne. And Joanne herself, now a little redder in the face from hanging with her head down all this time, was squirming beneath Alessa's touch but still watching me.

I moved back to Laura's head. She gazed up at me through strands of hair plastered to her face, trembling and gasping for breath, and the look on her face I can only describe as awe. Or perhaps: devastated awe.

"Master", she whispered in a broken voice, "Master. Oh, what you do to me. Thank you Master. I am yours. I am your slave. I only want to love you. I yield and submit to you Master. I beg to please you."

I moved within reach and let her use her mouth to clean me. She did it devotedly, adoringly, slavishly - desperate to please. Her warm tongue and soft, full lips felt wonderful, and I started to harden again.

I felt the need to rest for a moment. Putting my robe on again, I sat on the nearby sofa. Cristina and Laura had done well, so I had Linda release them and allow them to kneel near me, in the usual position. I spent a few moments admiring these two beauties who had just served my pleasure. I have mentioned that they seemed to have been paired as a marched set, since their colouring was so similar: grey-green eyes and light ash brown hair which fell midway down their backs in soft waves, styled almost identically. The warm but light shade of their hair contrasted beautifully with their lightly tanned skins and delicate make up. They were both stunningly gorgeous.

Cristina's sparkling eyes were a mesmerising colour more green than grey, and very clear. She had arched brows, luminous skin and a firm little chin, and her natural expression seemed direct and sensuous, knowingly sexy. Laura's eyes were a little more grey than green, smokier and softer beneath curving brows, her lower a lip a little fuller, suggesting more vulnerability, her facial expression more humble and submissive.

Both had sensational figures, tanned, slender but large-breasted. And since they were kneeling naked at my feet, thighs apart, wrists crossed behind them, bodies held straight with their back slightly arched, it was easy for me to inspect them. Both girls were lithe, graceful and feminine, their legs slim and shapely, stomachs flat and toned. Laura's breasts were larger and wider on her, and hung a little lower and fuller at the bottom, with large pink aureole. Cristina's breasts were a little rounder in shape, jutting more firmly and proudly from her slim, elegant torso.

There were other differences of course, but the long, frank scrutiny of these girls that I had allowed myself had brought me to full arousal again. It was time for more than just looking.

I ordered Linda to take Cristina and Laura over to Joanne, and turn them both loose on the bound slave, with the same general instructions: to tease and arouse Joanne to the utmost but not let her come, using their hands, mouths and bodies, plus the two vibrators. Once I was satisfied that this was proceeding satisfactorily - well, for me anyway - I called Linda and Alessa back to me.

They ran over to kneel naked at my feet, smiling hopefully up at me. I nodded. They would be next.

"Come up here and kneel, one each side of me", I said.

Linda and Alessa obeyed promptly. They kept their wrists crossed behind them, as I had come to expect, since I had not permitted them the use of their hands. And they both first bent forward to kiss the sofa first before crawling on to it; three kisses, the third long and lingering. I enjoyed the fact that these beautiful women were so disciplined as to use their lovely mouths to offer humble service to mere objects, lavishing on them more sensuous attention than many men received from their wives or girlfriends. It was sexy, and beautifully submissive, and it thrilled me to think: what might these trained girls then not do for a real flesh and blood master?

To my left, Alessa knelt on the sofa as close to me as she could, her knees touching my leg through my black silk robe, hands behind her as she arched her back and leaned her long, nubile body forward, offering herself to me. Her brown eyes were hot and sultry as she gazed at me from beneath lowered eyelashes. Her naked breasts were so tempting: pert, ripe, rounded; crying out for my touch. With my left hand I reached out and gently brought her face to mine, and we kissed, her mouth opening sweetly and eagerly as she pressed her soft lips against mine. Our tongues danced, and she was passionate and intoxicating as she surrendered her mouth to me, kissing me back ardently and beautifully. And when I ran my right hand slowly down her cheek and throat to cup and lightly squeeze one gorgeous breast, I was rewarded by her gasping into my mouth, and pressing herself even more against me. Reluctantly I broke the kiss and eased her back.

To my right knelt Linda. She looked at me hungrily while I surveyed her naked beauty. Her green eyes shone as she maintained her pose before my lustful gaze, her full bee stung lips parted in a sexy smile. She held her body beautifully, and I realised that she was very, very slowly moving, writhing, as it were, in slow motion before me. Her breasts were unbelievable: larger than Alessa's, very firm, full and rounded. Her tanned body was lean, fit and athletic, in a completely feminine way: toned, vital, radiant; very slim, but then bearing those magnificent breasts. My right hand brought her face to me, and we kissed. Her tongue was sweet, and wild and fierce, almost challenging me as her mouth devoured mine. I tightened my grip in her hair, just slightly, enough for her to feel, and her lips parted wider, her tongue withdrawing a little, becoming more submissive as I explored her mouth. My left hand cupped her right breast, feeling the soft, firm weight of her, squeezing gently at first, but then harder, and rolling her nipple between my fingers. She moved her face back a couple of inches to look at me. Her gaze was hot and needful, her pupils dilated as she looked deeply into my eyes, and then as I rolled her nipple again her lips parted and she moaned, her breath hot against me.

"Ohhh...yes Master. I am so ready. This slave girl begs to serve your pleasure, Master. I beg you to have me. I beg you."

She pressed forward to kiss me again, deeply and exquisitely. My manhood strained against my robe, thrusting upwards.

"You may both release your hands", I said, leaning back and reaching one arm around each girl to bring them to me, "but don't touch the tent." I nodded down at my erection, and both girls giggled delightfully, as they reached for me eagerly, their bodies melting against mine.

This was almost like making out with ordinary girls, not slaves. No restraints, no orders, just three healthy young human animals pleasuring each other. Yeah, almost. I would turn to face one girl and we would kiss deeply, while the other would lick at my neck, or suck my earlobe, or lean down to kiss my chest or run her lips over a nipple. If I gasped and turned to still that temptress with a kiss, the first would replace her, taunting my skin with her soft lips and hot tongue. And all the time two cunning pairs of hands were gliding over my body, caressing my cheek, stroking my chest, rubbing my thighs. True, they were obedient to my instruction not to touch my manhood, but these girls were incredibly hot and incredibly skilled, and I was becoming uncontrollably aroused.

And somehow in this free-for-all I was clearly losing: I was not managing to get to their erogenous zones or make them lose control anything like as well as they were doing to me. It reminded me of my torment earlier at the hands (and mouths, and breasts, and...well anyway) of Cristina and Laura, and reinforced my appreciation for discipline and handcuffs as key tools to allow me to enjoy these girls in group sex, rather than be devoured by them as a pack. Though I would be deceiving you if I said my thought processes were quite as clear as that. The words in my head were something more like: 'Oh no...licking my neck again...ohhh that hand on my inner thigh...ahhh...grazing my chest...no...kiss Alessa now...mmm...her tongue...ahhh...no...not sucking the nipple, oh Linda...ahhh...oh God...must get control...oh...stop their hands...must tell them...ohhh.' And so on.

In the end, I literally pulled the girls off my by the hair. Gently, but firmly. And then I could order them to cross their wrists again. Their eyes shone, their mouths smiled sexily. They knew they had won that round. And God, I was turned on.

I spared a quick glance for Joanne, still perfectly held as I had tied her, but her body now leaping to the wicked touched of Cristina and Laura, who had been under her orders only a little while ago. She was sweating, and her body strained against her bonds. She was trying to watch me, but most of the time could not keep her focus, as her body responded to the delightful torment to which she was subjected. So that was ok.

I turned back to the ravishing nymphs kneeling on the sofa, stood, and stepped away, throwing off my robe. Both girls eyes instinctively dropped to me engorged erection. Neither of them looked disappointed.

"Linda - stay there", I ordered. Alessa - to my arms."

My beautiful room girl sexily uncurled herself from the sofa and ran gracefully to me, throwing her arms around my neck to kiss me passionately. I kissed her back, running my hands at will over her stunning body, feeling her firm breasts and slim thighs, her rounded little rump. Rubbing my manhood against her and feeling her skilfully respond in kind. Then I lifted her and walked over to the nearest wall. She was light, and strong - easy to carry. She twined her legs around me, and then I was at the wall, pushing her against it, bringing my hands down to hold her weight by her bottom and the tops of her thighs. She clung to my neck, and her legs clasped round me, ankles locked above my bottom. She knew exactly what was coming next.

As we continued kissing deeply, Alessa pinned up against the wall, I moved one hand to allow me to gently run my dick up and down her pussy. She moaned into my mouth and clutched me tighter. Then I firmly pushed my manhood up, up deep into her hot, tight little body. She ground herself down onto me, until I was as deep as I could go. And then we fucked. Hard, fast, sweet. Both of us in urgent need. She was amazingly beautiful, amazingly hot, her athletic body obviously enjoying this little bit of sexual gymnastics. Her back arched with her first orgasm.

"Oh...Ohh...Ohhh. Yes, Master. Yes Master! Ohhhh!"

I carried on pounding into her, until she came loudly a second time, and then a third, my muscles clenching rhythmically as I nailed the gorgeous slave girl up against the wall. And then I could hold back no longer. My breathing was ragged, I was covered in sweat now and my movements were rough, but Alessa still clutched me tightly, kissing at my face. She could feel my body tensing up.

"Yes Master", she gasped, her eyes wild, "Oh yes Master. Come in me, Master. Take me, Master, I beg you."

That was it. She was so good, so hot, so tight. So beautiful. She was working her inner muscles on me too, contracting and squeezing me while I thrust into her, collaborating in my use of her. I was lifting and dropping her body like a puppet, bucking her vigorously against the wall. The feelings of liquid fire started suddenly in my manhood, and then lightening was running up my dick, electrifying the tip with pleasure, and I came and came and came into Alessa, the torrent of my seed erupting into her. It was - fantastic. Her body tensed too, and she threw back her head as she came again, with a long cry.

"Ohhh...Ohhhh...Ohhhhhh! Yes Master. Yes Master...Ohhh."

My thrusts slowed as I came down from my peak, shuddering slightly with exertion. I gently withdrew from Alessa and let her down, and she collapsed against the wall.

"Oh Master", she whispered. "Thank you, Master. Thank you, Master."

I leaned against the wall for a moment, catching my breath. When I stood upright again, looking down I saw that Alessa had once more adopted that lovely pose, kneeling at my feet, thighs spread, wrists crossed behind her. Her ravishing face was tilted up, as she brought her luscious mouth onto my manhood, sucking and licking me clean. She did it beautifully. And then I was erect again. Alessa smiled, and looked up at me sexily, lips parted.

"You want more, slave girl?" I asked, my voice good-humoured.

"Oh yes Master, please," she said. "I want to serve you. I beg to serve your pleasure Master."

I looked round. Joanne was still busy. Cristina and Laura did not seem to have run out of cunning tricks to keep the poor girl excited and frustrated. And Linda knelt alone on the sofa. Alone and so far unfucked.

"Alessa, I want you to go to Joanne. Remove the gag, then make her clean you thoroughly. Make sure she gets every drop of my cum left in you. And she is to make you come, twice. Then replace the gag and come back to me."

"Yes Master", she replied. She lowered her head to kiss my feet, and walked carefully over to Joanne. I strode over to Linda.

"Please Master, may this slave serve you?" she said, eyeing my naked hardness, then smiling up at me sensuously.

gorson
gorson
215 Followers