Island Prey Ch. 02

Story Info
The naked hunt is on as the men and Gayle arrive.
7.6k words
4.73
60.6k
18
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Note: Please read Island Prey Ch. 01 to get up to speed. The women are hiding on the island awaiting the hunters. The question is: Do they want to get caught and if so how many times? All rights reserved.

*

From her ledge Katie saw the men dash from the boat like they were rushing to get to a treasure first. Pussy was the treasure they were seeking. She couldn't make out anyone but Michael who led the group directly into the middle of the forest. But then she saw one man turning and walking down the beach to her right.

Jack didn't want to hunt as a group. The men were noisy as they trampled down the small brush and were laughing and shouting for the women to come out. He hoped that maybe their noise would scare one to run towards him as he circled the greenery. He moved silently along the edge until he heard a faint rustling of the bushes and saw the small branches being pushed aside. After kneeling down behind a small tropical plant he saw the bare legs moving by him and reached out and grabbed the closest ankle.

"OH GOD!" Amy cried out when someone grabbed her leg. Her forward motion caused her to fall face down on the soft sand. She turned to kick the hunter until she saw his long hard cock and friendly face. "Jack."

Jack fumbled into his backpack and quickly pulled out the blue plastic tie. He quickly straddled her stomach to hold her down but discovered she was not trying to escape. "Give me your wrist."

Amy's eyes were on the nine inch pink tower pointing at the base of her left breast as she held out her arm. Seconds later she was his captive and was going to do anything he wanted.

"I guess I'm the luckiest man here," he grinned looking up close at her perky nipples and small tits.

"What...what do you want me to do?" She asked with a nervous smile.

"Let's find a nice private spot first," he grinned.

*

Gayle too fanned out from the other men. She hoped to find a prey moving away from the noise as well and when she found the fresh water pond she moved behind some bushes. The noise from the men decreased as they headed deeper into the plants and trees. She had almost given up hope when she heard someone in the pond.

Katie was hot sitting up on the ledge and once the men moved by she decided to head down for a quick drink and cool dip. After slipping off the rock she moved down into the soothing water and closed her eyes. She didn't hear the footsteps on the sand or when the hunter moved into the water. She didn't know that anyone was there until a hand grabbed her wrist and tried to put on a plastic tie. "OHHH!"

Gayle hoped that the element of surprise would be enough to get the tie on but Katie was strong. She managed to get the plastic tie around the wrist but when she tried to push it together and lock it Katie shoved her back.

"Come here," Gayle said with a mean look. "You know you want me to lick your pussy until you scream." She waded forward but Katie quickly took off swimming towards the beach area. Gayle, being a good swimmer, caught Katie's right ankle as she tried to drop and walk out of the pond.

Gayle thought she had her but Katie kicked her hand away and crawled quickly onto the beach. Before she could stand and run Gayle jumped onto her back and Katie fell face down into the soft sand. "I like women who fight," Gayle grunted as her legs wrapped around Katie's waist.

"Good because I'm going to kick your ass," Katie grinned. She felt the hard nipples pushing into her back as she grabbed Gayle's right ankle and jerked it to the side. She turned into the female hunter and tried to push her off but Gayle's arms again pulled them together. This time their naked breasts and flat stomachs joined.

Over and over they rolled which cause their thighs to open and rub into their pussies. Katie was doing well until her body was halfway submerged into the pond and her face was about to go under. "Stop!"

Their bodies froze as their eyes locked. Neither said a word as Gayle's right thigh pressed into and rubbed against the tiny blue crotch of Katie's thong.

"Oh," Katie moaned. She tried to not think about it but after her lesbian session with young Amy last night she was totally turned on. She closed her eyes feeling the rush down below and didn't stop Gayle as she attached the red tie around her wrist. When it was locked on Katie opened her eyes and smiled.

"Let's go and find a soft spot," Gayle grinned.

Moments later they moved out of the clearing to some soft sand. Gayle pulled out her blanket and guided Katie down onto her back. "I was hoping that I would get you," Gayle whispered while moving her experienced fingers up Katie's legs until they stopped at the blue thong. Her fingers played with the waist strap to see if Katie would lift her hips but Katie pulled the fingers away.

Gayle grinned and slowly moved her nakedness onto Katie's. When their breasts and nipples lined up Gayle dropped her soft lips to Katie's.

Her kisses was so different that a man's. They were less demanding and more caring. The lips nibbled and teased instead of pushing and probing. She kissed Katie with lips and tongue for almost ten minutes when she heard the low deep moans and knew she needed to move lower.

"Beautiful breasts," Gayle whispered while her fingers teased and toyed. She softly suckled on the raised nips until Katie was rolling side to side in pleasure. She went for the gold now and was kissing and licking along the top border of the thong when she again pulled downward on the waistband.

"Oh God," Katie moaned needing the experienced tongue into her need. As she lifted her hips and smiled at Gayle they heard someone running at them. By the time the thong was about to pull away from the wet dark pussy a body slammed into Gayle's knocking her off and away from Katie.

Katie was startled at first but when she saw it was Cindy who knocked Gayle away she jumped up and ran after her into the thick underbrush.

"HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Gayle screamed. She tried to get to her feet and run after them but instead tripped and fell back into the pond.

About 50 yards away Cindy stopped and when Katie caught up to her they hid to look back where they came from. "Can you do what you just did?" Katie asked.

"Bennett said that our mates couldn't help us but didn't say that we couldn't help each other," Cindy grinned. She peeked through the branches and saw Gayle heading away from them. "We need a better place to hide."

"Follow me," Katie said. They quietly headed back to the pond and up the hidden path. "I should have stayed here."

"Wow, they will never find us up here. And you can see most of the island from here."

Katie was happy that she had not given up her thong but was disappointed because she had not climaxed. "I guess I should thank you or kill you."

Cindy smiled and moved down next to her friend. "Last night when I saw Amy and you in the pond I...I was jealous. And, when I saw you with Gayle I guess I just lost it."

"Jealous," Katie repeated. "You wished it was you that I was with."

"Yes," Cindy grinned. They moved closer and closer until their faces almost touched and their lips pressed together. Neither wanted to wait so they quickly tasted each other's mouths and caressed their best friend's breasts.

Cindy moved her mouth away and reached for Katie's thong. "I think that I owe you."

Katie lifted her hips but this time the blue undies moved down and off. She kicked them aside and opened her legs for Cindy's inexperienced tongue to lick and enter her dripping slit. "Turn around."

Cindy looked up. "What?"

"Turn your body around so that I..I can do you at the same time."

*

Amy thought that she would be nervous with a grown man for the first time but for some reason she knew Jack would be gentle. They moved down into a small ditch until Amy pulled back some branches and crawled on all fours into a private opening. After lying back on the blanket she waited.

"Nice," Jack whispered looking at the young perky nipples and flat tummy. After crawling into the opening he turned and closed it.

"I was hoping it was you," she said softly while he moved his stout body up to her smaller softer one. Her petite hands moved up around his neck as his lips dropped down to hers. Their eyes closed as they tasted and explored with their tongues.

Fingers moved down and around to fondle their hips and thighs. He marveled at her soft baby-like skin while she squeezed and caressed his strong muscles. After ten minutes Jack moved his lips down her neck and over to her left shoulder. As he kissed and nibbled downward her hands guided his mouth to her small breasts and finally to her rigid nips. Another ten minutes moved by quickly before he kissed down over her navel to the waistband of the white thong. His head lifted and looked to see if she would allow him to remove it. Her hands beat him to the task and seconds later Jack saw his first blonde pussy mound and thin pink lips.

"I'm yours," she said in anticipation of his thick and long penis pushing inside.

"Let's get you nice and lubricated first," he grinned.

Amy opened her legs and looked when his tongue first pushed into her sex. When he licked over her clitoris she closed her eyes and gasped. "AHHH!"

Again Jack took his time until she pulled his head up to hers. "I want it," she begged. Her right hand moved to the side of his hip and pulled until he was between her tender thighs and his rocket was about to launch.

"Go slow," she said looking into his brown eyes. A minute later his thick crown moved into her inner lips.

"OH GOD!!!"

*

Mary was on all fours looking out between two palm trees when she heard something behind her. By the time she turned to look a hand grabbed onto her hip. "HEY!" She tried to crawl ahead but the other hand pushed her face down into the sand. "Who are you?"

Craig knew it would be exciting for the woman to not know who he was. As she tried to turn he quickly put the red wire tie around her wrist. "Don't turn around."

"OK," Mary responded. She faced forward and felt his hands moving all over her soft butt and then up to her shoulders.

Craig's body moved face downward onto her backside which caused his hard-on to lie horizonally between her cheeks. As he moved forward and back he kissed and nibbled on the back of her neck.

"Ohhh," Mary moaned feeling another man's nakedness on her rear. His kisses were quickly lighting her fire and when his right hand moved under her arm and cupped her right breast she knew it would be only a matter of minutes before another man would be fucking her. "Take off my thong," she said as she lifted her hips.

"Sure," Craig smiled with glee. A thong was worth 50 points and the red strap around her wrist gave him 10 more. He moved back onto his knees and pulled the grey thong down over her buttocks, over the thighs and off her feet. He was about to tell her to turn over when she lifted up onto all fours and opened her legs. Fucking her from behind knowing that she didn't know who he was turned him on even more. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Mary said grabbing into the sand. "Do it. Fuck me."

Craig was not as long as Jack but he was big enough to slide three and a half inches slowly into her moist hot oven. "God you are so tight."

"You're so thick," she groaned feeling him hit his maximum depth from this angle. She leaned forward to rest her body on her shoulders and face while she reached back and pulled open her cheeks. This allowed another inch of hard cock to enter. "OH YES...YES!"

*

Katie's tongue was deep inside of her best friend's pussy when they heard Mary's cries of pleasure. She moved back and away from Cindy to see who was getting fucked.

"Who is it?" Cindy asked as she moved on all fours next to Katie and peered down over the ledge. "Oh God my husband is fucking Mary."

"So it guess it's OK for you to fuck whomever you want," Katie said looking over the island. "I wonder if Jack is fucking somebody."

*

"OH MY GOD!" Amy moaned feeling at least eight inches inside of her small channel. "You're splitting me open."

"Am I hurting you?" He asked before stopping his in and out movements.

"No...don't..stop. It feels so...so good," she said as her legs wrapped around his hips to hold on. "I'll never be the...same." Her fingernails cut into his bare ass cheeks which caused him some pain but not enough to complain.

Only the sounds of their bodies slapping together and moans from their throats filled the silent island air. "Slow down," Amy whispered while sucking on his dangling earlobe.

"Slower," he repeated.

"I want it to last all day," she giggled.

"You're going to kill me," Jack grinned. "Let's turn over and you can fuck me for a while."

Amy held onto his ass as they turned over. Now she was the one on top and quickly got into the forward and back motion. He was so big that when she moved forward her tiny titties were his to suckle.

"I fingered your wife's pussy last night," she whispered knowing it would turn him on even more.

"You....did?" He asked surprised.

"Yes and she finger-fucked me too."

"OH GOD!" Jack moaned closing his eyes and imagining his naked wife and young Amy touching.

*

Fred realized that Michael was getting nowhere trying to make noise to scare the women out. As the dark stud moved forward he backed away and retracked hoping a woman would come out. He headed around a rock formation and heard someone sneeze.

"ACH-CHOO!" Eve sneezed hoping no one heard here. Whatever the bush was that she pulled across in front of her hiding area was making her sneeze. She listened but didn't hear anyone and sneezed again. "ACH-CHOO!"

Fred tiptoed through the soft sand up to the area he heard the first sneeze and when she sneezed again he quickly pulled the bush aside and saw the naked chocolate woman starring at him. "Well hello."

"Please let me alone," Eve begged. She had enjoyed the sex with Hanna but having sex with a man was still not her decision. "Just put on the tie and I won't tell."

"Sure," Fred grinned. He moved up to her nakedness and saw the glistening pink inner lips of her pussy as she leaned forward. He quickly snapped the grey tie on her wrist and smiled. "Now you are mine."

"But you said you would leave me alone," she said noticing that his hard six inch penis was pointing at her stomach.

"I lie," Fred smiled. "Move onto your back."

"Ohhh," Eve gasped as she did as he commanded. She saw his eyes roaming her breasts and pubic area and waited.

"Open your legs."

Eve hesitated because she was about to show this man she had never talked to before now her deepest secrets. Her eyes stared at his cock with jerked when her knees parted and spread almost three feet apart.

"I don't have to take off my thong," Eve said suddenly wanting this man to please her.

Fred looked at the black triangle that was now pulled into her moist pussy lips. As he leaned downward his lips kissed the inside of her left knee and slowly moved north.

"Ahh," she moaned realizing that her pussy was about to get its second ever licking in less than a few hours. As his mouth grew nearer she lifted her hips to get his tongue there faster.

Fred grinned when her body raised and teased his tongue along the edges of her thong. He tasted her pussy juices that had dripped out from under the material and saw her fingers reach down and pulled it to the side. Her pussy was now wide open and his to enjoy.

"Oh Baby!" He said before licking his tongue from the space near her rear hole all the way up over her opening, clitoris and finally the patch curly dark hair.

Eve was watching every movement of his tongue as it licked, flicked, teased and entered her sex. Feeling it was great but seeing it was even better. As he continued sucking and kissing his hands moved up to find and fondle her soft orbs and hard tips.

Fred heard her moaning and knew that she was about to cum. He hoped that she would be so turned on that she would let him remove her panties and fuck her. His right fingers moved to rub her clit as he kissed up over her navel to her nipples.

Eve was disappointed when his tongue moved away but sighed when he continued fingering her and licking her nipples. She was so close to cuming so when he moved up to kiss her lips she felt his hard knob moving into her opened hole. "Fred...don't."

"I know you want it," he whispered pulling back some and rubbing it over her pleasure button.

"Yes...no...I'm not sure." She reached between their bodies and rubbed her clit to try and get off but he grabbed her wrist. "I'm engaged and...I can't...can't fuck you."

He chuckled. "I saw Michael running into the trees. We both know that he will fuck the first pussy he sees."

"I....can't," she said. "Let me take care of you with my mouth."

Fred was disappointed but getting a blowjob from her was a good second on his list. He kissed her large soft lips one more time before moving over onto his back next to her. Seconds later he watched his pink shaft disappear into her wonderful lips.

Eve took her time kissing and sucking. She periodically pulled it out and looked at it. Other than the color it was the same and reacted the same when she teased it with her tongue. She wondered if the cum tasted the same and a minute later found out.

"OH EVE!" Fred cried out to warn her in case she didn't swallow but she locked her mouth and he emptied his first load and two more before she swallowed.

*

Michael turned and saw that he was alone and decided to backtrack. He saw footprints moving off to his left and headed that way. About fifty feet more he heard moaning and eased into the brush. He stopped and froze when he saw the older man's head between his fiancée's opened legs. "Fuck."

He knew that he should be angry but seeing her wiggling under the man's mouth made him realize how stupid he had been. He hid back and watched as Fred tried to mount her but was happy when she refused. He was about to turn and leave when Fred turned over and his girl gave the man a blowjob.

"At least he didn't' fuck her," Michael grinned as he silently slipped away. He moved to his right and heard some running water. As he neared it he saw the naked backside of a woman kneeling on the beach with her feet in the water. "My turn," he grinned as he snuck forward and dove into her body to prevent her from escaping.

Their two bodies fell into the water and submerged. He felt her trying to get away and when she turned to climb out of the pond he pulled her soft ass into his hard torpedo.

"Stop!" Gayle cried out. "I'm not one of the women."

He couldn't see who she was. "You feel like woman to me," he laughed while reaching under her arms to cup her tits. He also realized that she was not wearing a thong. He dropped his right hand down until he found her shaved pussy and rubbed deep inside.

"Ohhh," Gayle moaned. Her session with Katie had left her more hornier than even. "Don't stop."

Michael realized that he was going to get lucky. Although he would not get her thong he would get a tie around her wrist. He pushed her forward until they walked up onto the beach and when she turned and fell onto her back he realized who she was.

"You're the dyke."

Gayle smiled and opened her legs. "Sometimes. Sometimes not. This is one of those other times."

"But, we are both hunters," he saw watching her pink pedals open up.

"Right now I want you to fuck me," she said reaching outward.

"If you insist," he grinned. This was going to be his first piece of white ass and it didn't matter if she was a dyke, a hunter or even a Republican.

"Go slow, it's been a while since a real one has been inside," she said pulling him into her.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers