Island Prey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy's tongue gathered the leaking cum and continued licking and sucking until Katie moved forward and away. She reached up and grabbed her husband's spent hose and engulfed as much as she could. For the second time in less than an hour Craig's cock was sucked completely dry.

*

Tommy had fucked Eve four times and was finally tired. He moved off of her to rest when she tapped him on his arm.

"Finished already?" She giggled.

"Give me five minutes," he grinned back. Five minutes later he kept his word and this time lasted almost twenty minutes before he came again. She had climaxed for the seventh time. He rolled over and smiled because she closed her eyes and fell off to sleep.

*

Jack, Craig, Michael, Tommy and Fred lay completely spent after their first day playing Bennett's game. They all managed to get about six hours of sleep in before the sun poke through the palm trees. "Good morning," the women next to them said when they woke up. "Are you ready to go again?"

On the boat Bill Bennett looked at the many views of the island on his electronic monitoring system. He had watched the numerous fucking going on and had been surprised how the women easily slipped into fucking others. What would surprise him even more the day ahead was that the hunters would soon become the hunted.

*

End of Chapter Two

Ending note: How would you react being naked on a remote island being chased by naked hunters? Society's rules no longer applies and by playing the game it makes it right to do what the hunter say when you are captured. The men will find out that maybe too much of a good thing might be overwhelming. And we all know Bennett has more surprises up his sleeve. I hope you enjoyed it and again your feedback and votes will tell me if I need to continue the game. Later...Slick.