Island Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
A black girl and a white professor admit lust.
2.5k words
4.44
76.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ara sat watching the waves crash on the beach. The sun had sunk low and looked like it was going to sink into the ocean. Ara's chocolate brown feet rubbed on the still warm sand. She dug her pink painted toe nails into the sun. She pushed her hands into the sand around her feet and shut her eyes. She saw his dark blue eyes in her mind and blinked her eyes open quickly. She couldn't escape him. Greg had been in her life for what seemed like forever and now he was gone...forever. Ara picked up a handful of sand with both hands and dumped it on her bare legs. She stood quickly shaking it off. She wore just her white bikini top and khaki shorts. She jogged slowly down to the ocean. Her long, thin body moving gracefully. She let her feet dip into the cold ocean and smiled.

"Ara! Arabelle!" The voice called to her from the back porch. She looked up and saw Griffin smiling down at her from his deck.

"Coming!" She replied and started to head for the deck.

Griffin watched her move toward him and he felt himself flush. She was so beautiful. All long lines and sensuality. Ara didn't know how beautiful she was which was half the reason why she was so hot. Her long black hair hung around her brown shoulders. Her medium sized breasts bounced softly as she climbed the steps to his home. She was staying in his home. He breathed out a happy sigh. He had met Ara a year ago when she was one of his students. They had gotten along wonderfully but when he had gently tried to ask her out she had made it clear she was taken. Griffin had been even more shocked to find that she was "taken" by his colleague's husband. He shoved a hand in his pocket angrily as he thought of that self righteous prick.

But, Greg had brought Ara into his life. His stupidity had driven her right to his doorstep and she had agreed to an impromptu trip to his home here in Maui.

"Hey." She smiled, "Look at that shirt, very nice." She giggled and pushed his shoulder gently.

"Well I had some help picking it out." He winked at her. He put an arm casually around her waist. Their relationship had yet to become sexual, hell, he hadn't even kissed her, but he held onto a hope.

"I just wanted to tell you dinner is ready." He took in her smell, fresh berries and something else, lilies?

"You didn't have to make dinner for me, I told you that." She walked ahead of him into the house. It was something he was proud of. It was all white inside, with high ceilings and lots of windows. It was extravagant to have a vacation home in Maui, but a worthwhile way to spend his inheritance.

"I wanted to." He walked into the dining room where he had set out the crab, asparagus and white wine. He smiled waiting to see Ara's face.

"Oh Griff! How'd you know crab was my favorite?" She smiled at him sweetly.

"I remembered from one of our conversations. I have a great memory despite my age." He sat down and ran a hand through his short brown hair.

Ara watched him move around the dining room. Griffin pretended to have no idea how sexy he was, but she was very aware, especially now. He was tall, probably 6'3 and built solidly but lean. He wore a crisp light green button up shirt she had picked out and loose fitting khakis. His skin was starting to get tan from their time on the island. He always made jokes about his age. He was only ten years older than her and she was only 25 which made him 35.

"Yep, you're so old." She joked, she started to sit down, "Hold on I should go change. Make myself presentable."

"You look gorgeous." She looked up at him and noticed his face had changed. He looked serious and his green eyes bore into her. For a moment she felt her body tingled. She forced herself to giggle.

"Well, I will look much more gorgeous when I put some clothes on." She spun around quickly before he could stop her.

Griffin blew out a sigh. He had come on too strong. He stood up and dimmed the lights while he waited for Ara to return. He lit the three long white candles that sat on the table. He knew he should have held his tongue, but she was just too beautiful and he wanted her so badly. He sat back down at the medium sized glass table. He let himself get lost in thoughts of Ara as he had so much the last week since she'd been with him. He wanted to touch her, to make her forget that that bastard had ever been in her life. He heard her soft footsteps and sat up a little. He moved a quick hand to his crotch to readjust himself. He had started to get hard just imagining her naked brown body against his tan skin.

Ara glided into the room wearing a white strapless dress. It was causal but breath taking.

"Still gorgeous?" She held up her hands in question and laughed.

"Absolutely." He smiled, "Eat already I made this just for you." He hesitated, "Ok, Anna made it but I gave her the idea." His housekeeper was a wiz in the kitchen.

Ara laughed and sat across from him.

"I knew it all along." She picked up her fork and began to eat her asparagus.

Griffin watched her lead the long green stem into her pink mouth. He felt his cock getting hard again. Jesus man, he thought, she's eating and you're imagining her sucking your cock. He wasn't normally this sexual; it just had been a long time since any sex, and a long time being around such a gorgeous woman.

"Griff why are you looking at me like that?" Ara snapped him out of his zone.

"How is it?" He covered.

"Delicious. I love asparagus. There's this restaurant in the valley that has the most amazing soup. Oh my God! I use to go there..." She trailed off. Griffin had been lost in her excitement, he loved when she got animated, she easily slipped into her California girl talk. He had never before met a black girl who spoke like that. Then he noticed that whatever had made her stop was probably about Greg.

"Bad memory?" He tested.

She looked up at him with her big brown eyes, "Yea, but you know." She shrugged.

"He was an idiot you know." Griffin took a large bite and watched Ara.

"You're my friend you have to say that." God he wanted to be so much more than friends.

"You are pretty much the perfect girl and he lost you."

"I'm not perfect," she took a large sip of wine, "and enough about all that stuff. Let's talk about something interesting."

"Ok, like what? Politics? Your little escapade yesterday into body art?" He laughed but he had actually almost fallen over when she had asked him to paint a large sun on her ass. He was about to agree when she had changed her mind and said she wanted it on her stomach.

"I was just trying out something. I'm not much of an artist though." She giggled, "Let's talk about sex." She smiled big, her eyes challenging him.

"Sex? Ok, what about it?"

"What do you like about it?" She cracked a piece of her crab open. Her eyes were excited and she was still grinning.

"Are you kidding? What's not to like?" He sat his fork down.

"More specific." She took a big bite.

"Ok, but how graphic am I being?"

"As graphic as you want to be." She twirled the tip of her fork on her tongue.

"I like blow jobs. I like kissing, not in that order." He winked at her as she giggled, "I like when I'm just about to fuck a girl and she's looking at me all big eyed and open and I get to watch her face as I slide inside her."

Ara couldn't take her eyes off of Griffin. His green eyes seemed to heat up as he talked about sex. She suddenly felt like he was inviting her to be a part of his fantasies. She had asked for this. Why? She thought talking about sex would make her forget about her problems. She sat up straighter suddenly not feeling hungry.

"I think I want to drink my wine on the deck Griff." He looked surprised.

"No fair, you didn't answer the question."

"Later." She said standing up quickly. He didn't know if he had been blown off or if invited in.

After dinner, Ara lay on the lounge chair outside. Her glass of wine sat beside her and she knew Griffin would be out soon. She started to feel a little homesick. It had nothing to do with Griffin, he was so perfect, so giving, she just needed to get back to real life soon. She would have to deal with Greg at some point, and work, and her mother. She let out a breath.

"What are you thinking?" Griffin surprised her as he joined her on the deck. He sat on her chair near her legs.

"Oh you don't want to know." She watched as he put a casual hand on her leg. She was mesmerized for a moment by the contrast between their two skin colors.

"God Ara, you are so soft." He hadn't meant to say it, but he had. He looked up at her with those beautiful green eyes to gauge her reaction.

She smiled, "Thank you."

Griffin took this as an invitation and started to move his hand slowly up her leg.

"Griff..."

"Should I stop?" He looked down at her. She hesitated then shook her head no.

Griffin let his hand wander up to her thigh and under her dress. He caressed her thigh gently, but not too gently. Ara closed her eyes and sighed. He felt his cock get even harder as he watched her face.

"Do you want me to keep going?" He kept asking her questions, he knew that, but he wanted to make sure this was really happening.

'Please." She said it more as a sigh then words.

Griffin slid his hand up till he felt the thin fabric of her thong. He pushed his hand between her legs and felt her, warm on wet on his fingers. Ara let out a loud sigh.

"Oh." She spread her legs a little and arched her back.

"Ara I want you so bad." Griffin spoke softly to her as he knelt beside the chair.

Ara spread her legs wider in response. She opened her eyes and looked down at the handsome white man kneeling beside her. He licked his lips and held her eye contact.

"I'm going to make him go away Ara. I'm going to make you cum over and over again until he's gone. I'm going to eat your pussy till you cum harder than ever before." With those words Griffin dove between her legs and began to lap at her clit. Ara shocked by how fast he moved groaned and spread her legs as far as she could get them on the chair. It was only now that she thought about the other houses near by and people strolling on the beach, but she found she didn't really care if someone saw.

Griffin let his tongue work her clit a little longer before taking it and sucking it into his mouth. He alternated between sucking it hard and licking it gently. The whole time he watched Ara's squirm. He sat back removing his mouth from her pussy and she moaned for him. Without a word he began to rub her pussy softly with his fingers.

"Do you want me?" He asked her pinching her clit softly.

"So badly."

"Say my name Ara."

"I want you so bad Griffin."

He kissed her thigh content with her words and found his way back to her pussy. He let his tongue enter her first. He couldn't believe he was finally getting inside of this precious woman before him. He fucked her slowly with his tongue picking up speed as he felt her get wetter and wetter. Then he let one finger enter her slowly.

"God you're tight baby." He whispered laying his head on her stomach. He put another finger inside her and started to fuck her slowly with his fingers. He moved his mouth back to her clit and sucked on it.

"Cum baby." He said pausing.

"Don't stop!" She cried out. He immediately returned his mouth to her swollen clit. Sucking on it and fucking her with his fingers. He felt like he was in a frenzy, he couldn't get at her fast enough.

"Pull your dress up." He said quickly before returning his mouth to her pussy. Ara pulled the white dress up revealing her C cup brown breasts. Her nipples were hard and dark and perfect for his mouth Griffin thought before attacking them. He sucked hard on one nipple then the other, the whole time fucking her with his fingers.

"Oh yes Griffin, I'm so close." He sucked one nipple into his mouth and started to flick it with his tongue. Ara cried out. He smiled to himself; she was one of those girls whose nipples were connected right to her clit. He used his other hand to grab her other tit and pull on her nipple.

"Cum." He commanded her. He ripped his mouth away from her tits and lifted her legs onto his shoulders at the same time. He buried his tongue into her pussy and Ara felt the familiar sensation but this time it seemed more explosive. She felt herself cumming hard in his mouth. My god she was cumming in Griffin's mouth. This thought and his tongue inside of her sent her over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled.

I know, thought Griffin.

He continued to lick her as she came down.

"Oh Griffin what did we do?" She wiped a hand across her sweaty face.

" I told you I'm going to fuck him out of you." Ara looked at the man she thought she knew, had he just done that and said that.

"Griffin." She put a hand to his face.

He leaned down and kissed her hard his tongue tangling with hers. She could taste herself on him.

"Mmm. I've waited to do that for over a year Ara."

She smiled up at him,

"You're pretty good." She bit her lip.

"Oh just pretty good huh?"

"Well I'm being honest." She giggled as he tickled her a little. He pressed his weight onto her and she could feel his cock hard against her leg.

"Hhmm what's that?" She joked.

"Well what can I say baby." He stopped tickling her and kissed her neck softly.

"Well let's see what we can do about that."