Island Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
Ara tells Griff her secret.
1.6k words
4.48
48.4k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story has a section that can be considered nonconsent/reluctance but it is for the story line...if you don't like that, skip this chapter.***

*

He leaned down and kissed her hard his tongue tangling with hers. She could taste herself on him.

"Mmm. I've waited to do that for over a year Ara."

She smiled up at him,

"You're pretty good." She bit her lip.

"Oh just pretty good huh?"

"Well I'm being honest." She giggled as he tickled her a little. He pressed his weight onto her and she could feel his cock hard against her leg.

"Hhmm what's that?" She joked.

"Well what can I say baby." He stopped tickling her and kissed her neck softly.

"Well let's see what we can do about that." She reached down toward his zipper.

"Wait, wait, baby. Not out here." He stood picking her up with him. He carried her into the living room of his house and laid her on the white couch. He stood back and looked at her.

"You are so gorgeous."

"Come here." She purred at him. She pulled her dress over her head.

He pulled his shirt off and let his pants fall to the floor. He fell on top of her and began to kiss her neck.

Ara could feel his weight on her and loved it. She started to rub his cock slowly making sure he was nice and hard for her. She was still wet from their little adventure outside. He let his mouth find her nipple and sucked on it gently.

"Fuck me Griffin." He growled as she said the words and sat up to look at her.

"Say that again."

She smiled her wonderfully seductive smile, "Fuck me Griff..." before she could finish he slammed inside of her fucking her as hard as he could. He had meant to be gently but he had waited so long to be inside of her he couldn't help himself.

Instead of moving away, Arabelle moved her hips toward him, making sure he was deep inside of her.

"Yes." She moaned as Griffin continued to push his cock deep inside her. He slowed his rhythm down and began to pulse inside of her. Ara could feel the pressure building up inside her; she knew she would cum if he kept doing this. Griffin watched her face and knew she was close, he held her head with his hands as he fucked her urging her on.

"Come on Ara, cum on my dick baby." With those words Ara came hard.

"Ohhhhh." She threw her head back and moved her hips fast against his. Griffin couldn't hold it anymore and came as well.

"Oh yes Griff, cum inside me."

They lay on the bed together. Ara's could feel his hand wrapped around her waist. He stroked her dark hair gently.

"That was..." She trailed off. After they had both come down, Griffin had carried her upstairs to the bedroom and had lay there stroking her head ever since. He was so gentle. So different then Greg, she thought. She shut her eyes and she thought his name. Just last week at this time was when it had happened.

"What are you thinking about?" Griffin pulled her closer.

"Nothing." She said softly.

He paused, "Him?"

"I'm sorry." She curled into him.

"It's ok, I just wish..."

"You don't know the whole story; what happened. I only told you a little."

He took a deep breath, not knowing if he wanted to heat this, "Then tell me all of it."

Arabelle took a deep breath and began to tell him her story.

Greg sat silently waiting on the couch. He put a hand throw his dark blond hair. He could feel the anger rising inside of him. How dare she even think of doing what she did! Telling his wife about them when he had ordered her not to. He clinched his fist. He had to teach her a lesson about this, almost ruining his life. Good thing he had been able to convince Maggie, his wife, that she was mentally challenged. One of Griffin's kids, he told her, she doesn't even know me, ask him about her. He laughed to himself, Griffin, what a joke. He'd told Maggie just what she needed to hear, yes Ara was in his class and yes she went to see Dr. Allen, the therapist, once a week. Hell, Maggie had apologized to Greg for jumping to conclusions. He could see her curly blonde hair and dull gray eyes wet with tears, "She was just so pretty and seemed so sincere, like she really believed she had a relationship with you."

God damn Arabelle. He took a deep breath. He took pride in the fact that he had a mistress, most people knew, but he also took pride that his wife didn't know and that Ara did what she was told. That was why he had chosen her; young and pliable. He heard the key in the door and took a final sip of his brandy. He looked at the clock, she was a little late, it was already half past ten.

Ara came into the dark room, not noticing Greg's large slinking figure. She shut the door behind her, looking beautiful as usual. Her long dark hair was out and straight and she wore a simple black dress that went to her knees.

"Ara." Greg's voice cut through the air.

She spun abruptly to look at him. She flipped the lights on.

"Oh, I didn't know you were going to be here." She put a hand to her chest to calm herself, did he know?

"I own the place." He put his glass down, "You look lovely." He stood up and walked toward her.

"Thank you." She looked down nervously. She had seen Greg angry before and she knew his temper.

He reached up and touched her face gently, "So beautiful." He rubbed her face gently. Ara shut her eyes knowing what to expect. Greg's hand came down so fast she barely had time to shut her eyes. Ara fell back against the door and raised a hand to her face where he had hit her.

"How dare you tell my wife!" He shouted at her.

"I'm sorry; I just wanted her to..."

"You know you were never supposed to tell her a thing! Never!" He put his hands on each side of her body.

"I'm sorry." Ara just wanted to avoid his anger.

"Well, you're lucky; I managed to convince her you were crazy. But now what should I do with you?" He rubbed her face again.

"I'm sorry Greg; I just want you to be mine." She looked into his eyes now. Into the icy blue eyes of the man she loved.

"No Ara, you are mine." He said darkly as he pulled her dress over her hips.

"Greg please don't." She tried to pull away.

Greg slapped her again, he had lost himself, he had never before hit her more than once out of anger, but he was furious with her, determined to make her his.

"Shut up you ungrateful bitch!" He ripped her panties off and took out his hard cock.

He pulled her hair back so he could kiss her thoroughly.

Ara began to cry a little, he had never been like this before, this rough. She wanted to beg him to stop before he ruined everything, but she knew if she spoke, he would hit her again.

Greg slammed his cock inside her, lifting her brown legs up to wrap around him.

"Is. This. How. I. Have. To. Treat. You." He grunted as he plunged inside of her with each word. Ara felt like she was going to split in two. Greg's huge cock ravaged her chocolate pussy over and over.

"Treat you like a little whore so you'll listen to me? Oh." Greg knew it was wrong what he was doing but he couldn't help it. He hadn't expected it to feel so good. He pulled out of her and threw her over the side of the couch so her ass was in the air. Before she could get her balance he plunged into her again. He could feel his balls slapping against her ass.

"That's right bitch, you're mine. I'm fucking you. Tell me who's fucking you." He said as he pushed so deep inside her Ara thought she'd explode.

"You are Greg." Ara barely had the breath to say it. He slammed her hard once.

"Say it louder."

"You're fucking me Greg." She buried her head into the couch. She couldn't believe she was cuming from this. He was practically raping her.

"That's right bitch." He continued to fuck her as he felt her cumming on his cock. When he felt himself get close he pulled out.

"Turn over." He pulled her up by her hair so that she was sitting on the edge of the couch, "Open your mouth."

He pushed his cock into her perfect dark pink mouth and came inside his princess.

He didn't speak a word to her, just went to get into the shower. Ara couldn't believe what had just happened, but she knew she had to leave. She didn't want to hear his apologies. She put her dress on and left. Fled really, to Griffin.

Griffin held her close and she finsiehd the story of Greg's assault on her. She wouldn't say the word rape, but Griffin was thinking it.

"I'm going to rip his head off."

"No, I don't want anyone to know. I don't even know why I told you."

"Because you trust me?" She turned to look at him.

"Yes, because I trust you." She leaned into him and kissed him. Griffin wanted to kiss all of her pain away, kiss that memory away.

"Promise you'll never go near him again without me."

She nodded, but she knew she had to see Greg again, had to settle things.