Island Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,298 Followers

Carla had asked to be taken and she was feeling very taken. This moment was about his pleasure and she reveled in the fact that he was using her for that pleasure. It didn't even cross her mind to try to pull off when he was ready to cum. Instead, she took the sudden tensing that accompanies a man's near orgasm as a signal to take a deep breath (as deep as possible, at least) and pull him deeper. His hands came down and held her head tightly against him. She felt the cum travel the length of his cock and spill out against the back of her throat. Unable to breathe, she could only sit there and swallow the slimy fluid as it tQuinnled down her throat and fight off the impulse to gag against the mass of cock that was lodged against the back of her throat trying to suffocate her.

Even as his cock started to soften, he held her face close, staying in her. As her throat cleared, she was able to swallow and breathe. Her tongue caressed the cock inside her mouth, causing him to clench at the pain of his sensitive head being touched repeatedly. Only his moans of, "Yes!" prevented her from stopping. Her tongue milked the last of his cum from his cock, uncaring of the unpleasant taste.

He finally pulled out and lifted her to her feet. His arms embraced her tightly and his lips found hers again, kissing deeply. His tongue probed to its full length, freely tasting of himself in her. Carla's breath caught as his hand descended between them and cupped her pussy directly this time. He dropped her onto the bed again, lifting her by her pussy and sliding her along the silk. Her hands buried themselves in the sensuous feel of the silk, pulling the fabric over her breasts and belly.

She whimpered when his hand left her pussy, only to gasp when a stream of air rushed across it. When his tongue licked at her folds, her arms convulsed, pulling the sheets completely over her. Silk caressed every inch of her upper body while a tongue did its impression of a silk sheet as it caressed her pussy. Never before had Carla felt pleasure from every inch of her body. She exploded again, her body sinking into a lake of pleasure, becoming enveloped and lost in the sensations. Quinn didn't stop there. As her body clenched in the rigidity of its orgasm, he plunged his tongue deep into her cunt and literally drank from the juices she produced. When one hand reached up and thumbed her clit, a second orgasm started before the first could fade. Her lungs failed her and she could not breathe enough to scream. Still he continued, licking and fingering her pussy, prolonging her climax in a seemingly geometric increase of duration. Waves of pleasure rocketed through her body. She began to shake, her body unable to contain the sensations locked inside. Panting, she rode yet another orgasm that started at the peak of the last. Blessedly, he pulled his face away to watch the silk covered body in front of him writhe in ecstasy.

When Carla returned to the real world, she was purring. She felt both satiated and in need at the same time. Her body was floating from the effects of four orgasms in rapid succession, yet the aching emptiness in her pussy was still there. She felt the bed sink next to her and reach a hand out through the silk cocoon she had wrapped herself in. His body was there, lying on its side. Exploring, she found a cock, semi-hard, that throbbed at her touch. Another hand, Quinn's, pulled the sheets away from her face, letting him take in the glow of her face. He bent over and kissed her, leaving herself on her lips. His hand worked its way under the sheets to her breasts, caressing the erect nipples they found.

"I need more. I need you to fill me. My cunt is so empty. Fill me with all of you."

He didn't answer her, but slid the sheets off her body and started to caress her belly again. Her hand, freed of the silk glove, caressed his cock, encouraging it to new life. Without even being touched, Carla could feel her pussy lips engorging again, reaching out to gasp his cock as soon as it came within range. Soon, Carla was writhing again, reaching to pull Quinn down upon her, inside her.

"Fuck me, Quinn, fuck me hard. I want to feel you inside me and know that it's you every second you're there. I need you to take my cunt and make it yours."

He grasped her hands and held them above her head while he shoved his newly erect cock into her cunt with one massive thrust. Carla gasped and cried out at the violence of the penetration. Her arms struggled to caress him, but were unable to free themselves. His weight pinned her to the bed so that all she could do was receive the hard fucking she had begged for. As his cock ravaged her cunt, Quinn's mouth ravaged her face with equal ferocity. Her face was soon covered in saliva from open mouth kisses that were being forced upon her willing body. His chest rubbed against her breasts, adding yet another level of stimulation.

Carla was rapidly being overwhelmed by the raw diversity of feelings her body was subjected to. The silk against her back, the fucking of her pussy, the kisses on her face and the chest hair against her nipples all combined to propel her to another orgasm. He didn't stop when she was once again paralyzed by pleasure. Quinn's cock felt like it was growing to fill her entire pussy. Carla lay forgotten for the moment, all of his awareness focusing in his cock. It needed more time before it could climax again, yet it was experiencing nearly unendurable pleasure. He was growling with the need to explode, yet he knew that he was not yet close enough.

Quinn's thrust became even more brutal, literally pounding against her body as his speed increased. He was vaguely aware that her cries had changed from moans of ecstasy to whimpers of pain as her clit recoiled at the intensity of contact after several orgasms. Yet, Carla would not stop this desired assault if she could. She was being taken, as she had asked. The soreness she would feel in the morning would be a welcome price for the glory she was experiencing tonight. Carla had reached the edge yet again when Quinn roared and thrust one last time. His cock erupted, filling Carla's pussy with his seed. The feel of hot cum pulsing into her cunt was all she needed to cross over one last time to her own orgasm. Her body worn out, Carla passed out from the intensity as her body shuddered beneath Quinn's.

Afterwards, while Carla slept, Quinn lay beside her, contemplating what he was intending to do. He gazed on the sleeping form of one of the most passionate women he had ever met. He had wanted her from the moment he had seen her at Anna's. He wanted her, not just for the next few days, but for all time. Quinn was a man who was used to getting what he wanted. Only once had he failed to fill his desires, losing Melanie. Never again would he let that happen.

Once again, thank you D. for the wonderful editing job.

To my readers, I love getting your feedback, so feel free to leave your comments or send them to me directly. Unlike my previous stories, the various parts will be in different areas, depending on which area is best for the individual chapter. For example, I expect chapter two to be in reluctance/non-consent.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,298 Followers