Island Times - A Voyeur Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey did sneak into my tent one night for a few minutes but she was scared off pretty quick when Rex and Maria sat nearby on the back porch smoking a joint.

By the end of the first week I was desperate to spend more time with the girls and it almost happened, but in a rather unusual way.

We had just come out of a morning lecture and were returning to our camp when all hell broke loose. Ten of the girls tents had been de-pegged and were lying on the ground in piles. The girls immediately blamed some of the boys for pulling a prank and started accusing them. The guy's denied having anything to do with it, but thought it was funny. They laughed and the girls got madder. Our teachers tried to calm things down and it took awhile, with the guys still saying they weren't involved ... none of the girls or the teachers believed that. Poppy's tent was one of those pulled down, and after a few swear words to the guys, she grabbed her tent and started to drag it away up the rise toward the clearing I was in.

"Where are you going Poppy?" Mr Rond our science teacher asked.

Without looking back Poppy answered in an angry tone. "I'm shifting to an area not so populated by little boys!" She flipped the bird in the general direction of the guys and continued pulling her tent with the contents still rattling around inside.

"That'll do with the hand gestures thank you Poppy." Mr Rond responded. "And don't go further than the next clearing."

I was standing with Casey while all this happened and now at her prompting we followed Poppy to my camp site.

"There's no room for another tent up here." I remarked as we walked into the clearing.

Poppy was still dragging her tent and we saw Milly point for her to go over to where I was camped. The first thing I noticed was my tent had been moved. It was closer to the bushes and there was now a clear spot for Poppy to set up her tent.

"Who did that?" I was totally confused.

Milly who had followed us over pointed at Casey. "Little miss here's idea."

"Hey, you helped!" Casey said accusingly, eyeing Milly and the approaching Bela.

"We didn't touch TJ's tent." Bela said defensively.

"Yeah, but you helped pull the pegs on all the other tents."

"Maybe we did and maybe we didn't. You'll never get us to confess in a court of law." Bela said holding her hands up in mock denial.

Milly and Bela started back to their tent.

"You owe us Casey, remember all our washing for two weeks!" Milly said over her shoulder as they walked away.

"You did this?" I looked at Casey in disbelief.

"They helped. But yeah it was my idea." she said with a look of accomplishment.

"You knew?" I asked Poppy.

"Pretty cunning plan eh? This girl is a real sneaky piece of work." she replied taking Casey's hand and giving it a squeeze.

"What did you tell Milly and Bela ... about why Poppy wanted to be up here?" I asked.

"I think they got the impression that I like Poppy ... actually that I want Poppy." Casey emphasized the word want and blew a mock kiss in Poppy's direction.

"Oh, OK. So it's a case of, girls helping girls to do what girls want to do." I said as my way of explanation. "I get it."

"Apparently you don't get anything, it's an all-girls thing up here in this camping area!," Casey and smiling. Poppy laughed.

"Ha ha." I responded acknowledging her wit. "Anyway how was it supposed to work with my tent so close, were you two supposed to be super silent?"

"According to Bela, we can be as noisy as we like, because you'll be in your tent having a good time jacking off listening to us."

"She'd probably be right." I agreed grinning.

"I told Uncle Rex that it was getting to hot to sleep inside, so I asked if it was OK to tent for the rest of summer. He said yes. So, the real point here is, guess where I'll be spending my nights from now on?" Casey said raising her eyebrows. "With my new friend Poppy of course ... and I'm certain we would be open for visitors!"

"You better not snore in your sleep!" I joked.

"Who said I'm going to be sleeping." Casey said in way that had my cock twitching.

We reset Poppy's tent next to mine ... as close as we thought would be acceptable. Casey raided the storage cupboard inside the ranger station and came back with a half dozen sleeping bags that we unzipped and lay out on the groundsheet to form a large comfortable sleeping base. Half an hour later we joined the others back at the other campsite where the rest of the girls tents had been restored as well.

Casey joined us again that day and everyone had accepted her as part of the group. Already all the unattached guys had tried to hit on her but she'd told them she had a boyfriend back at home and wasn't interested. It was also interesting that Poppy had been more integrated into the group over the last week as well, maybe it was because we were outside of the school social network and we were all doing the same thing. She would walk and talk with the others on the hikes and it was cool to see.

We'd set off on a track to the other side of the island, and for the rest of the morning I was semi hard thinking of how my nights were now going to get far more enjoyable ... maybe that's what distracted me when disaster struck. I slipped on a hill climb and fell down a steep slope. Luckily I didn't break anything, but I was pretty banged up with a few cuts and a lot of bruising. I was patched up and then helped back to camp. Initially the staff wanted to send me home but I said I wanted to stay and I wasn't up to the boat ride with a strong wind making the crossing really rough. The condition on me staying was I had to sleep inside the station house in a proper bed ... so I moved into Casey's room and she moved into the tent with Poppy.

The first night I was pretty doped up on pain killers so drifted off to sleep quickly.

The next day I rested up and was pretty sore. Casey stayed behind so I had some company. We thought we'd get time alone but Maria hung around wanting to talk. She just wanted to bond more with Casey and this was the first time she had the chance since Casey's arrival. So I lay on the bed and the two of them sat in a couple of old wicker chairs and talked. Casey had only met Maria once before and they knew very little about each other. So between naps I heard a lot about them both. It was interesting and I learnt quite a bit about Casey and her likes and dislikes. I suppose it would mean I wouldn't have to ask those questions at a later date. I was still hoping for some alone time with her but it didn't eventuate.

By bedtime that night I was feeling frustrated, and sore. Sleep didn't come easily and I lay awake staring at the ceiling. It was also warm inside even with the breeze coming through the open window. I unzipped my sleeping bag and lay on top with just my underwear on ... but that was a little cold. I got up and went over to the closet to look for a cotton sheet to cover me. There were a couple of sheets on a shelf just above head height, but as I reached up to grab one I noticed a pin prick of light coming from the back wall of the closet at about eye level. I leant closer and saw a small hole in the wallboard. There was no interior lining in the closet so the light must have been coming directly from the next room. I carefully put my eye to the hole and looked through. The first thing I saw was Rex sitting in bed reading, he was on the far side of what I realized was his bedroom. I hadn't thought that Maria and Rex's bedroom would back on to Casey's as their small apartment entrance was off the kitchen. I made a quick calculation in my mind and pictured the Ranger Station lay-out and realized that the rooms could actually back on to one another, when they appeared to be quite a distance apart as you moved around the hallways inside.

I returned my eye to the view through the hole just as Maria came into the room. She was wearing a short light green dressing gown that exposed a lot of her long-tanned legs. I felt my heart beat rise as I continued to watch her walk around the bed and pull the sheets back. I wondered what she might be wearing under the robe as her hands moved to untie the sash holding the front together. I was hoping for a sexy nightie or even just a bra and panties but when she removed the robe, to my pleasant surprise she was naked. My cock immediately stirred and my heart rate went up another few beats. I knew she was a good-looking woman but seeing her nude body surpassed all my expectations ... her breasts were larger than any others I'd seen live before, they looked firm and hung nicely with large brown areolas and very long nipples. Her pubic hair was completely shaved and I could clearly see her labia poking out beneath the join in her thighs. She sat on the bed next to Rex and leant over to kiss him, he in turn put his book down and returned her kiss, his hands caressing her back and neck. Maria's hand disappeared under the sheets and I could tell she'd taken hold of his cock and was stroking it.

By this time I had my own cock in hand and all my feelings of frustration had suddenly vanished.

Rex and Maria continued to kiss on the bed and they were getting more aroused by the second. Rex sat more upright and pulled the sheet completely off, revealing his now stiff dick that was being was pumped up and down. Maria then broke their kiss and lowered her head and took the hard penis into her mouth, she took his full length inside until her lips were up against his pubes. Her blow job was obviously very good as Rex was soon moaning in pleasure as he gripping the back of her head. Just as I thought he was going to come in her mouth, she pulled her head up. Rex moaned in protest, but he soon had a smile back on his face as Maria threw a leg over his waist and straddled his hard appendage. She then slowly lowed herself onto him until she was fully impaled. Rex reached over and opened the top drawer of the beside cabinet, he removed a small pink six-inch vibrator and handed it to Maria. She took the sex toy and pushed a button on the top then placed it gently onto her hooded clitoris. They soon got into a rhythm with Rex pushing his hips upwards and Maria lowering hers into him. Neither of them were able to last very long and soon both were grinding into one another as they orgasmed. My own orgasm followed shortly afterward and I shot a generous amount of cum up against the closet wall. I was breathing so hard that I had to step back into the bedroom fearing they would hear me. Once I regained my composure I looked back through the hole. Rex and Maris were cuddling and after a few words and a kiss he pulled the sheet over them and switched off the light. I had to quickly put my thumb over the hole so no light would be seen from my bedroom into theirs. I looked for something to cover the hole and was rewarded by finding a piece of black tape on the floor. Sticking it over the hole I wondered if it had been used for the same purpose before and had fallen off. As I lay back in bed I wondered who had made the spy hole, and more to the point who had used it before me ... maybe Casey had some voyeuristic tendencies. I fell asleep with a picture in my mind of Casey masturbating watching her uncle and his girlfriend fuck.

The next day I still couldn't go out hiking with the others so I paid a visit to Milly's research tent and asked some questions about what they were doing. Initially it was all about having something to do rather than a real interest in their work, but in the end I started to enjoy Milly and Bela's explanations and hearing about their goals. The day went quicker than I thought it would.

That night I peeked through the hole again but Maria went to bed in a long T-Shirt and after a quick kiss their light went off. I went to bed and masturbated before nodding off.

I repeated my visit to the research tent the next day and had a lot of fun with Milly and Bela. Their conversations with me were laced with sexual innuendo at every opportunity and they took great joy at trying to embarrass me. I caught on pretty fast and was soon talking back with the same bawdy chatter.

After dinner that night we had a bit of a celebration. It was Rex's birthday and a huge chocolate cake had been made that was big enough for everyone to get a piece. We then played a game based on Rex's life story ... Maria and Casey had made up a bunch of statements about what he'd done in his life, some of it true some not. The group had to vote on what they thought was true and false. It's amazing what you can learn about a person in a game like that. We found out that he had been in the army for four years and had seen action in two overseas tours. He'd also gotten an award for bravery when saving a family from a forest fire when he was junior park ranger. His favorite film was 'Love Actually' ... that made us all laugh. He also loved bananas and bacon on toast but hated peanuts and couldn't pronounce the word marsh-mellows properly. It was a good evening and by the way Maria keep looking at him proudly when his heroic past was revealed I reckoned there might just be a good time waiting for him later in bed that night ... a good time for both us.

My guess proved right, and I was naked, stiff and waiting when they hopped on their bed later that night. Like me, they were naked and before long a round of 69 was followed by a brief spell of missionary position. Then I hit the jackpot ... Rex reached into the bedside cabinet and this time he pulled out two toys ... the pink vibrator was back and it was joined by a silver butt plug. Maria got onto her knees as Rex lubed up the plug with some coconut oil. He then gently inserted the plug into Maria's little puckered arse-hole. His cock, which was still stiff, also got a little coconut oil applied before they started to fuck doggie style. Maria had the vibrator tight up against her clit and it wasn't long before she threw her head back and spasmed through a nice orgasm. Rex let her rest for a moment and then he withdrew his cock from her pussy. He then carefully removed the silver plug from her butt and replaced it with his finger, which he slid in and out of her tight hole. More coconut oil to his penis was followed by him pushing his cock-head slowly into his girlfriend's now lubricated butt hole. The head popped inside and Maria looked back and held her hand up for him to stop moving. She took a few deep breaths letting the pain she was feeling subside as her splinter muscles relaxed. Finally with a nod of her head Rex continued pushing his cock further in until his balls rested up against her pussy lips. He once again stopped and let her body adjust.

This was all too much for me and I shot my load out onto the wall in front of me. I took a few deep breathes and carried on looking through the spyhole ... I also carried on jerking my cock as it was still rock hard.

Rex had started to slowly move again as his cock fucked her asshole. Maria had the vibrator rubbing against her swollen labia and clit. The motion of his cock got faster and he was now withdrawing almost the full length before thrusting it back to the hilt, his balls slapping up against the vibrator she had between her legs. Rex climaxed first and with a guttural grunt he thrust one last time and pulled her hips back into his body. I could see his balls contract time and time again as he emptied their contents into her bowels. Maria orgasmed soon after and it was by far the biggest and most intense I had seen, she released as small scream and her convulsing body seemed to have a mind of it's own as she bucked up and down. Finally she slumped forward and Rex plopped out of her, his sticky cock falling between his legs still leaking drips of cum.

I had spurted another load by now and pulled away from the wall to recover. Looking down I could see a good amount of my own ejaculation dripping down the wallboard and pooling on the wooden floor.

Glancing back through the hole one more time I saw Rex had slumped forward beside Maria. She had turned over onto her back and the vibrator was still held between her spread legs. Moments later she climaxed again and as her pussy lips contracted in and out she farted, resulting in a stream of Rex's cum shooting from her swollen asshole and landed on the floor. Fuck I swear I almost came again seeing that.

I slept like a baby that night, and I dreamt of things I wanted to do to Poppy and Casey.

With only three days left on the island I was desperate to get time with the girls alone, and as fate would have it Milly and Bella made it happen ... in a much better way than expected! During our morning briefing by Ranger Rex, Milly joined us to announce that she needed some extra help with her and Bella's research. The proposal she offered was that two of our group who wanted to come back and stay on the island could join in on the research for eight weeks over the summer break ... to make it more appealing she offered to pay a modest wage for the work. About ten of the group sounded immediately interested and they were encouraged to call home if they needed to clear it with their parents before applying for the positions. Milly said they had a short questionnaire for us to fill out and our answers, plus recommendations from our teachers would help determine who would be chosen. Of course Poppy and I were really keen.

I rang my folks, to let them know I was applying. Poppy had no-one to ask so she just grabbed an application.

The questionnaire was handed out the day before we were due to leave. When I sat down to answer the questions I saw that the first half were to do with our school background and our likes and dislikes about our time on the island. The other half was based on our knowledge gathered regarding the local bird life. To my surprise almost all the birdlife questions were one's that I had already discussed with Milly and Bela in my recent visits to their tent.

I had a feeling that Poppy was going to get chosen, she was undoubtedly the smartest of us all and had shown real interest in the native birdlife since we arrived. I wasn't so sure of my chances, especially because of my accident. I was sure everyone wanted to get me home to fully recover, plus I wasn't what you'd call a great student. I was passing my exams each year but the only thing I really enjoyed about school was the social aspect and being in the first 15 rugby team. I had already decided to take up a building apprenticeship the following year with my uncles construction business. With the current building boom expected to last five years or more there was a real shortage of qualified construction workers. My long -term goal was to have my own firm building small sustainable houses.

The day before we were due to leave the island, Milly and Bela joined us for lunch and said they had made their decision. They first announced Poppy's name. I was really pleased ... a couple of months staying here was going to great compared to what she had back at home. The second name called was mine. I looked at Milly a little shocked, she winked at me and smiled. I got a few slaps on the back and a hug or two in congratulations. Poppy and I grinned at each other and high fived.

Casey was waiting when we got outside and I could tell it took all her strength not to jump into our arms. Instead she gave us each a brief friendly hug.

"They're going to pay me to be your guide on the island." She blurted out. "I can help with the data logging as well."

Later that afternoon the three of us sat on the steps of the station house, they were quite narrow steps so we were pleasantly squashed together.

"How did you rig this one?" I jokingly accused Casey. "Promise to wash Milly and Bela's clothes for the next couple of years."

"Nope, they chose themselves, they told me It would be undemocratic if I tried to influence their decision. Which I did anyway by offering to virtually be their slave for the summer."

123456...9