Island Vacation

Story Info
You recieve an invitation from an old friend.
4.6k words
4.33
29.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You relax on the beach, the heat of the sun warming your skin. If someone had told you last week that you’d be relaxing on a secluded beach on a Caribbean island, you’d have thought they were crazy. But here you are! As you half-doze on the sand you think back to when you got the letter that started everything.

You were on your way out of the house to go to work when the mailman pulled up. You greet him and look thru the mail to see if there is anything other than bills. Inside is a card for you! There is no return address; you wonder who it is from. You open the card and start to read:

Hello Christy,

Long time no see ehh? Bet you are wondering who this is from, have you peaked at the bottom yet? I thought so :) I know we haven’t seen each other in a while but I had an opportunity pop up that I need a date for and you were the first person that came to mind. Think you could take off work next week? Seems I’ve won myself a sailboat and I’m flying down to Florida next week to take her out on her maiden voyage. Interested in being my first mate? Not sure exactly where I’ll go, but just getting there should be half the fun. I need to hear back from you as soon as possible. Till then…

Love ya,

Robert

Strange! You hadn’t seen him in over a year! You wonder how he won a boat? Well, you’ve been thinking of taking a vacation sometime soon anyway. What the heck, could be fun, at least it will give you a chance to work on your tan some.

You head to work and inform your boss you’ll be taking off next week. You spend most of the day thinking up what you will need to pack and what all you need to finish up at work before you head out. You call Robert to let him know you will be coming and get his voicemail. The next day you get an overnight package at work with instructions on where the boat is and when to show up. There is a handwritten note attached saying how glad he is that you are coming and that he can’t wait to see you. The rest of the week goes by fast and you manage to fit everything into two suitcases and book your ticket to Miami.

You’re flight goes well and you spend the night in the airport hotel. You wake up early and get a taxi to take you to the marina. After wandering around for a while you find your way to slip 34A. You are amazed, the sailboat is a lot larger than you expected! You had imagined something around 15-20 feet, but this thing is at least 40ft long! As you stand there, you hear someone yell for you to come on aboard. You make your along the dock and step onto the boat. Robert comes around the corner of the cabin. He grins “Do you like his new boat?” You are taken by how little he has changed since you saw him last. Wearing sunglasses, a t-shirt and shorts, the only thing that you notice is he has trimmed up a bit and has a bit of a tan. He comes up and gives you a bit hug. “You look great” he says, “I love your hair, and have you been working out?” You thank him and agree that indeed you have been trying to tone up a bit. You’ve been working hard during the winter to get in shape for summer. You are finally happy with the way you look in a bikini.

He takes your bags and shows you around the boat. Most of the operations are automatic. It doesn’t seem to take much to keep it running. He shows you to your room and says he is ready to get started whenever you are. You ask where you are going. You see him grin “It’s a surprise, but I’m sure you will like it. A friend told me of a small place I should visit. Should only take a day or so to get there”. And with that he heads up to untie from the dock and cranks up the engine to get out of the harbor.

Out of the harbor you help him get up the sails and sit up on deck talking for a while. You change into your swimsuit to get some sun and enjoy the appraising look you get from him when you walk out on deck. You’d bought some new suits for this trip. Since no one would be around to see you on this trip, you had changed into the dark green string bikini, the triangles for the top barely covered your nipples and the bottoms were a thong. You watched Robert’s eyes travel up and down, you stretched enjoying the attention. “VERY nice!” you hear him call from the pilot’s station. You stretch out a towel and work on your tan.

Not much happens that first day, the two of you talked, drank some wine, and arrived off a small island right around dusk. You couldn’t see much as the sun was going down fast. But you help anchor the boat off shore and have a small dinner before retiring to your cabin. You hear Robert working for a bit up on deck then hear him in his cabin as you drift off to sleep.

You awake to the room rocking! It takes you a minute to remember where you are. As you get ready, you notice how red you had gotten the day before. You are very glad you spend some time in the tanning bed before making this trip; you would be a lobster if you hadn’t darkened up some already, as it is you can see some distinct tan lines forming.

You smell eggs and bacon and make your way to the galley. Robert is already up and is almost done with breakfast. “Have you been up top yet this morning?” he asks. “You haven’t? I believe you will like what you see, it is beautiful.”

You make your way topside and are stunned! The sun is shinning and the boat is just offshore from the most beautiful beach. You notice that you are in a small cove, the water is a crystal blue and you can see straight to the bottom. On what appears to be a deserted island, the forest reaches right up to the white beach. There are a few seagulls flying around. The air even smells fresh!

You spend the morning exploring the beach and snorkeling among the coral near the boat.

This brings you back to the present, lying out on the sand, letting the sun sooth the dull ache you got this morning from swimming so much. Robert is lying on his back next to you, reading a book.

You sit up and ask him if he’d like a drink. “Yes, something frozen perhaps, it is a bit hot out today.” You head back to the boat and make some frozen daiquiris. Before heading back to the beach, you decide to work out your tan lines. You leave your bikini in your cabin and grab some sunscreen as you head back to the beach.

You can’t see Robert’s eyes behind his sunglasses, but you see him do a double take when he notices you walking up to him naked. You hand him his glass and tell him to close his mouth, there isn’t anything he hasn’t seen before. You just wanted make use of the opportunity to work on a full tan. You sip your drink and ask him if he’d rub some sunscreen on you so you don’t burn. He quickly agrees and you feel the warm liquid squirt onto your back. His strong hands rub the lotion all over your back, up and down your legs, lingering a bit longer than necessary on your bare ass.

You rest for an hour of so before jumping up and running into the water to cool off. The feel of the water against your bare skin makes you feel so free! You quickly cool off and head back to shore, feeling playful you sit on Robert’s lap, getting him soaked. He gasps as your cold wet and naked body hits him. You frown, “I thought you would enjoy having me sit naked on your lap?”

He replies “Yes, but it is a shocking surprise when I was asleep and you are all wet!”

“You used to like it when I got all wet…” , you tease.

He grins and reaches up to run his fingers thru your wet hair. He pulls your mouth to his and kisses you deeply. “I still do.”

“Good,” you reply “then you won’t mind putting some more lotion on me?” You get up and sit back down on your towel. You stretch out on your back, “Make sure you don’t miss any spots, I don’t want to burn.”

He grabs the sunscreen and slowly spreads up your legs. He works his way up your thighs then moves behind you to cover your face. He caresses your breasts and nipples as he coats them, then down across your stomach. He slips his hands between your legs and runs his fingers thru your trim pubic hair. You feel a warm spreading out from there that has nothing to do with the sun. You feel his fingers mixing your juices with the sunscreen as he rubs you. All to soon he stops “That should keep your from burning. Wouldn’t want you to get too hot out here.”

You lay there thinking about his touch. Perhaps tonight you should slip into his cabin after dinner? As you lay there daydreaming about what the night will be like. Robert asks “Would you like a special dinner tonight?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I threw out some traps last night, I checked them this morning and we have three lobsters. I was thinking we might cook up two of them for dinner. I have everything planned except a desert. Would you like to make something or shall I?”

You think about it, yes it would be the perfect time to make your move, “I’m sure I can come up with something for desert. What else do you have planned?”

He grins, “Nothing much, but I thought we would celebrate tonight, our first real night on our get away. I have a gift for you when we go back to the boat, I hope it fits. I’d like you to wear it tonight to dinner.”

The rest of the afternoon passes quickly. You head back to the boat once you figure out what you’re going to make for desert. In the galley, you ask where you can find some things. Robert tells you where to find them as he prepares the lobsters for boiling. Together you work for a while, and then you take leave to get dressed for dinner. You find a package waiting for you in your cabin. Quickly you open it and pull out a beautiful satin gown! A soft blue, it takes you a minute to figure out how it goes on. You hold it up to yourself in the mirror. You jump in the shower and clean up, spending time afterwards to fix your hair up in a coif with some silk scarves and do your makeup. Then comes the dress, you step into it, and pull it up over your hips. There is a halter style top that clasps behind your neck, the back is complete open, the neckline scoops down low, the material barely connected at your chest to keep the sides from falling open. Your stomach is exposed, the top connecting along the sides to the skirt which flows to the floor. Slits in the sides up to your thighs let a dangerous amount of skin show when you sit. The soft material feels wonderful as it slides across your skin!

You hear a knock on your door and go to open it. You see Robert, looking good in a full tuxedo. “You look radiant in that dress, I hope you like it” he says. You lean forward and kiss him, “I’ll take that as a yes, “ he grins. He crooks his arm for you to take and leads you to the table. The lights have been turned low and music is playing softly. He pulls your chair out for you and seats you. Two candles cast soft lighting on the table. As he pours you a glass of wine he comments “I hope you like the wine, if I remember you prefer white. This is one of my favorites, a ‘95 Louis Latour Chablis.” You smell the wine and take a sip; you can only describe the aroma as nutty, milky and citrus-like. But the flavor is steely and mouth-wateringly crisp.

You slowly sample the food; there is of course the lobster, with stuffed potatoes and a citrus feta salad with wine vinaigrette. The dinner is very good; it has been a long time since you’ve had a meal this good cooked for you. As dinner winds on, you ask if you should bring out dessert. He smiles and asks if he could have a dance before desert. He stands up and holds out his hand for you. Playing along you rise and soon find your self dancing slowly with him. The soft rocking of the boat doesn’t interfere with the rhythm of the music. Your arms are around his neck and you press your head against his shoulder as he leads your thru a couple songs.

So far your trip has been like something out of a fairy tale. You smile as you think of what yet the night has in store. He thanks you for the dance and inquires as to what you have made for desert. You smile and tell him to sit and you will go get it. You quickly return from the freezer with a large bowl filled with a something light and wispy. You sit down on the sofa from him and eat spoonful of the confection. It turned out great; it has a light fruity taste and feels like a cold cloud melting in your mouth.

“I see you are enjoying your desert, but don’t I get a bowl?” he asks. You smile, “No as you can see there is only one bowl, which is for me to eat.” You reach back and untie the dress’s halter from behind your head. The dress slides down your chest and gathers at your waist. You take a spoonful of the desert and cover one of your nipples with it. “I guess that means you’ll have to have me for desert.”

He smiles with delight as he comes and kneels beside you. Your nipple is getting hard from the cold confection covering it. You pull his head toward you “You’ll have to hurry, I’m getting cold.” You feel his tongue brush against your nipple as he licks his desert off of you. “Delicious!” he whispers as he continues cleaning your breast off. You smile and keep eating from the bowl, occasionally spooning some onto your chest.

When there is only a bit left of desert left, you reach up and take one of the scarves from your head. Robert looks up from licking your nipple as you wind the scarf around his head. He gives you a quizzical look as you tie a makeshift blindfold on him. You pull him up and sit him on the couch. Leaning down to kiss him, you take another scarf and pull his arms above his head, tying them to an attachment on the wall. You press yourself against him, feeling his body thru the tux. “This won’t do at all” you express as you rub the front of his pants. You can feel him straining against the zipper of his pants. You unbutton and unzip his pants. You reach in and free his engorged manhood from it’s confinement. “Much better.”

You reach into the bowl and spread the rest of the melting confection over his cock. You hear him gasp as the cold hits him. “Oops, so clumsy of me to dump that on you.” you say. “Guess I’ll have to clean that up now”

You grasp his cock and take the head in your mouth. Your tongue licks off the sticky remains of desert. You slowly lick up and down his shaft, watching his face as his breathing gets rougher. You stroke up and down as you lick your way to the base and softly suck one of his balls into your mouth. You take another scarf and wrap his member in it, then stroke him thru the silk.

“Do you like your desert so far?” you ask him. “Yes! Oh Yes!” he moans back. You cup his balls in one hand as you try to take as much of him into your throat as you can. “Oh God!” you hear him moan as you suck on him.

You can feel your juices dripping down your leg as you hear him moaning. Turning him on and knowing how much he wants you is getting to you. You don’t know how much longer you’ll be able to tease him before you give in to your desire to have him inside you.

You look at him; his arms are stretched up above his head. He still has on his jacket and tux shirt. His pants are around his ankles. Such a sight! You almost feel like laughing. You pull your dress up around your waist as you straddle him. You press your body against him as you lean down and kiss him. Your passion and need matched by his.

You rub yourself against him, feeling him between your legs. Pressing between your swollen lips. You hear him whisper “Please!!!.” The desire evident in his voice. You reach down and grasp his member, guiding it into you as you lower yourself onto him. You feel him slowly fill you up as you bounce up and down, taking him deeper into yourself with each bounce. “Oh god Christy…You feel sooo good!” he moans as your hips meet his. You start moving your waist, thrusting against him, rotating your hips so that he hits inside you differently with each thrust. You grab fistfuls of his shirt as the pleasure overwhelms you. He starts matching your thrusts, moving his hips in rhythm with yours. You try to prolong the pleasure by stopping to raise and lower yourself off his lab every once in a while. Sliding up and down on top of him.

Finally you can’t take anymore, you impale yourself on him hard. Over and over, you feel the pressure building inside you. A low growl, finds its way to your throat as you quicken your thrusts. “Oh!...Oh!...Oh Christy I’m going to cum!” he yells as you feel his cock twitch inside you. “Don’t you dare…I’m almost there” you growl back at him. You see him bite his lip as he tries to do as you’ve commanded. “Oh…CHHRRIISSSSTTTTYYYYYY!” he yells when he can hold back no longer. The feeling of his cock twitching inside you, feeling his cum jet into you pushes you over. You grab the hair on the back of his head and pull him to your chest as your orgasm hits! Over and over and over the wave of pleasure hits you. Your thrusting getting weaker and weaker, till you collapse against his shoulder. His cock still buried inside you.

After a few moments, you hear him ask if you would please untie his hands, they are killing him. You slowly reach up and untie the knot. “But was it work it?” you ask him.

“Oh yes, more than worth it. If only desert was always that good.”

You feel him reach up and take off his blindfold, and kiss the top of you head. Together you stay curled up for a bit, catching your breath.

You must have dozed off for a bit because the next thing you notice is that you aren’t sitting on his lap anymore. You open your eyes and see you are laying on the bed in the master cabin. You reach for you side as something tickles you and are instantly wide awake as you find your hands are tied. You look next to you and see Robert laying beside you, lightly tickling your side with a feather.

“Oh, I see you are awake again” he says with a grin. “You didn’t think the night was over that quickly did you? I haven’t had my turn to have fun yet.”

You see that he has finished stripping off the tux as well as your gown. He begins running his hands along the side of your body. His touch is soft and light, just hard enough not to tickle. You watch him as he starts to caress every inch of your skin. Starting at your feet he kisses your toes as he rubs your foot. Rubbing and kissing his way up your leg. You notice your tan lines are starting to fade, but you can still see the small triangle between your legs and around each of your nipples. He starts moving up your body. You close your eyes and it feels like he has a dozen hands! You feel as if you are being touched and caressed everywhere at once. The desire begins building again within you. You feel the dampness growing between your legs. His touches are everywhere but there! Every time his hands or lips move closer to your wetness you hope he will touch you, feel you, feel how much you want him. His hands rub your inner thighs, the back of his hand brushes against your now swollen lips, sending an electric shiver thru your body. Then they move on, up around your breasts, thru your hair and up your arms.

He stops and moves away for a minute. You feel him pick you up and flip you over so you are face first on the bed. For the first time you notice the three way mirror behind the bed. In the main panel you see straight back at yourself and thru the tilted side panels you can see the left and right sides of your body. You watch thru the mirror has he binds one ankle then the other to the bedposts. You’re legs are now spread apart on the bed. You can move a bit since your arms are only tied together, not to the bed, but can’t wiggle out.

“Do you like the mirror?” he asks. “I thought you might like to see what is happening. I know I enjoy watching you!”

He pulls back on your waist till you are kneeling on the bed. You ass pushed up into the air. You see him smile as he rubs his hands over your rear and up your back. He presses his hips against you, and you feel his hard-on pressing against your ass. Grinding into you while running his hands down your sides, he pulls back till his hard-on presses against your swollen lips, then grips your hips pulling your hard against him. You feel the length of his cock sliding between your lips, but not into you. Then you yelp as he slaps his hand against the flesh of your ass check.

12