Island Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Not time for that just yet I think.” He says as he pulls away from you. You watch has he lays down, disappearing behind you. You feel his arms wrap around your legs then the feel of his breath against your wetness. He was lying on his back, with you kneeling over his face! You spread your knees apart more, lowering your pussy to his mouth. You feel his tongue enter you. His hands on your ass pull you lower onto him. His tongue is flicking up and down, in and out of you. Then pressing against your clit, making your knees go weak.

He licks deep, then just around your lips. First softly, then harder he presses against your clit. You gasp as he hits certain spots, sending more and more juices flowing onto his face.

You almost cum as you feel a finger slide deep inside you. Your breath getting rougher as he simultaneously licks and fingers you. As he finds a sensitive spot inside you and flicks his tongue quickly back and forth against your clit you scream as a powerful shudder fills your body. The orgasm comes in waves, stronger and stronger.

He keeps the exact rhythm prolonging your orgasm as long as possible. You can barely breathe when if finally passes, small aftershocks coursing thru your body. You look into the mirror and watch as he slides out from underneath you. You see his cock sticking out, noticing how it looks harder and bigger than it did earlier. You see the lust in his eyes as he positions himself behind you.

The breeze from him moving hits you and the chill courses thru your body. You grab a pillow to support yourself on so you can see better. You watch as he takes a hold of his hard-on, a brief worry runs thru your mind when you feel the head of his cock pressing against your asshole. You look up suddenly, worry filling your eyes. But he is looking down, and you feel him slide smoothly into your pussy, hitting deep on the first thrust! Your mouth opens in a silent scream as you feel him inside you. You keep watching as he thrusts against you, his hands on your hips guiding the rhythm. You watch mesmerized by you look from the side. You see your perky breast swinging with each thrust, his white hips contrasting against your tan ass with every thrust.

You put your head down as his thrusting gets harder and deeper. You start rocking in motion with him, each thrust sending shivers thru your body. You cum a couple of times, each small orgasm adding to the next. You moan to him “Cum for me...please CUM IN ME!!”

You can tell this excites him as he starts thrusting madly, hands gripping your hips hard, the sound of your body slapping against each other getting louder and louder. You start to scream “Yes, Yes, YES! Harder, please fuck me HARDER!”

His next thrust is deep and hard, you feel as if it is splitting you open! Your head is wrenched up as you feel his hand wrapped in your hair, pulling your head backwards! You watch in the mirror as your back arches, you ass rippling with each powerful thrust.

You feel and see as he reaches forward, one hand in your hair, the other reaching around to squeeze your breast. The combination of feelings and watching sends you over the edge. Your vision narrows and you scream as cum. You barely feel the jets of cum pumping into you. The waves seem to go on forever and ever; you collapse forward, vaguely feeling him fall with you. Together you lay on the bed, completely spent. Your legs had somehow come untied thru all you’re thrashing. You fall asleep half on your side with his arms around you. You don’t notice till morning that he stayed half inside you thru the entire night…

12