Isle of Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
He pumps her with black sperm, her bf cleans it up!
10.5k words
4.25
35.7k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****Author's note: This is a work of fiction, all characters are 18 years or older. All persons mentioned are fictional with the exception of Charles and Leanne, they totally are real!

*****

Spring 2017

Barclay Islands

Madison:

The sun slowly rose, and blanketed the resort with its sunlight and heat. The tropical birds began their twittering, among the branches of the trees that dotted the landscape.

A tiny amount of this sunlight entered Madison's room, slowly moving from one end to the other. When it finally crossed her eyes she first stirred, then awoke.

She felt discomfort all over her body. She lay on her back partially dressed, with her snoring boyfriend next to her. The smell of weed, alcohol, and sweat permeated throughout the room. There was also the faint odour coconut oil. It was from the man she had made out with the night before, her boyfriend passed it off as either a new shampoo, or hand lotion.

Madison was extremely tired, and a quick glance at the watch on her wrist confirmed that it was much to early for her to be awake. Her mini-dress was bunched about her mid-section, and she still wore her bra and thong.

Her thong felt very uncomfortable, the juices from several orgasms, and the dried sperm from Cory, had left it stiff and raw where it dug into her inner thigh.

She arose from the bed and quickly shed her garments, used the bathroom and returned to bed. She stashed the watch James gave her in with the rest of her dirty clothes.

"I'll deal with this later." She whispered to herself closing the dirty laundry bag.

Madison was still exhausted and sleep was calling to her. She gave a quick poke to ribs to Cory, he however rolled onto his side. His snores sub-sided for the time being, giving her time to drift off to sleep.

James:

"Hey Sarg, did I mention that my grand-uncle was in Vietnam?" Said a short blonde haired man, as they approached the house.

"Shut the fuck up!" Replied James. "We're trying to find someone, not jibber-jabber."

There were four men in totally, all dressed in helmets and tactical vests. They had entered the house looking for a suspect that had to be taken into custody.

"Sure Sarg," the little man said, as he continued speaking, his rifle at the ready, "yeah, he went down to Bangor, Maine, then signed up with the US Marines."

The four men went from the kitchen, down a hallway. The smaller man's voice the only sound made.

"So he tells me that he banged plenty of women in the Nam, hundreds he says! Well my question Sarg, is why aren't we getting some of that. All I've seen is women in blue blankets who scurry away when they see us."

"Look, you need to focus on your work right now." James stated staring into the smaller man's eyes. "Besides, a small fellow like you, there are plenty of Afghan men who like men your height."

All four men shared a chuckle, they had entered what looked like a garage, or workshop. Each man had gone in a different direction, spreading out, looking for the suspect.

"Hey Sarg..." The small man said, as he froze in his steps. "Why is there a German potato masher here?"

"Everyone freeze!" James commanded, as he held up his hand, with the fist clenched. "Do a quick check for traps around yourself, once done, take the same path out that you took in. If I say run, leave as fast as you can."

All four men searched their immediate surroundings, then slowly made their way out of the room.

Click

"Sarg..." A scared voice called out.

The sound was unmistakable, something had been tripped, and the clock was running out quickly.

"RUN!" James yelled, sprinting for the door.

James opened his eyes, blinked several times, and tried not to move. He scanned his surroundings and tried to evaluate his situation. He lay on his side, the morning sun in his eyes.

'Shit!' He thought to himself, as he became slowly aware of his environment.

He was lying on a bed, one arm under a pillow, the other draped over a woman's body, his fingers gently wrapped around her breast.

"Eleonore?" He thought as he caressed her breast, noticing her inverted nipple as he pinched it.

"German tourist here with her husband." He wondered, as he realized that he was still hard and inside her.

"Someone must have slipped me something." He thought. "My soldier is rarely at attention like this!"

"Ja, Ja." She cooed in front of him as she pushed her ass into him, re-coating his manhood with her juices.

Finally aware of the situation he looked over to the chair in the room where her husband sat. He remembered now that he had stripped the older man down, before tying him to the chair. He was fast asleep and sprouting an erection as well.

'The old bastard slipped me something!' James thought to himself as he tried to withdraw himself from Eleonore.

"Bitte nichet gehen." Eleonore said. James had pulled out and was looking for his clothes.

"Es tut mir leid, frau." He replied.

James needed to leave, he wanted to go for a run, there was a church he really liked, and didn't want to miss the morning mass. He wasn't a holy man, he did after all just have sex with a woman while her husband watched and masturbated. But he enjoyed the run there and back, plus the air conditioning was very nice.

He looked down at Eleonore, she was a brunette in her mid-fifties, a little on the heavy side, and very orange. James hadn't noticed before that she lacked any tan-lines, but indeed she had none. It appeared as if she had gotten a very dark spray on tan, perhaps before her trip.

He remarked to himself that she looked almost darker then him, and then his eyes moved to the curves of her breasts. He had never seen inverted nipples before, they were magical and impressive. He remembered pinching, kissing, and tugging on them throughout the night. She had loved every moment of it.

She had closed her eyes and was breathing softly, as she drifted back to sleep, James pulled his trousers up, and over his aching erection. He looked again at her husband.

'Kurt?' He guessed to himself.

The man tied in the chair was grey-haired, and could have been in his seventies.

'I must have been drunk, really drunk!' James thought as he was left the room. 'Good thing they are leaving today.'

Although he had another hour before he was due to work, he decided to get a good start on his day. His dream had left him unsettled, and his throbbing erection, meant that his run was going to have to wait.

Madison:

Madison had awoken when Cory had rolled onto his back, his snores reverberating throughout the room.

"Jesus Christ!" She whispered to herself, the loud noise he produced meant she could not return to sleep.

Laying still Madison slowly took stock of the events of the previous day. Cory had gotten very drunk, and wasn't able to go golfing with her on their first day at the resort. James, one of the resort's employees had gone with her, and after some horseplay on the golf course she had ended up in his arms, and had dry humped him until she had came.

Later that night, after a fight with Cory she had ended up giving James a blowjob after he fingered her to several powerful orgasms.

'No, not a blowjob.' She thought to herself. 'More like a face fucking...'

Afterwards, based on the golf bet, she held James's cum in her mouth. Ten minutes was what she wagered. With a mouth full of another man's cum, stored in her cheeks, she had made up with Cory, and inadvertently gave him a snowball kiss.

'The bastard deserved it!' She said inside her head. 'He got drunk, and... stoned too!'

Now she lay in bed, with Cory's creampie oozing out slowly, and another man's scent on her skin.

Before getting up for a shower she went over all her aches and pains. Her forehead, arms, legs, and upper chest all burned with a fiery glow. Her mouth tasted like an ashtray that had been used as a urinal at a bar. Sleep had done nothing to remove the taste of James's cum from the insides of her cheeks.

Her vagina was raw, but it wasn't from the short sex she had with Cory, it was from her night with James.

'Never again!' She swore to herself.

Oddly enough her ass cheeks were both sore, but she didn't recall being spanked at all. The only part that didn't have an ache or pain was her anus. James avoided it, and Cory didn't last long enough to pay it any attention.

Almost as if thinking of him had awaken her boyfriend, Cory stirred to life. He rolled over on to her, and put his head on her chest and a hand on a breast. He swung his leg up onto hers, and she felt a sharp pang of pain.

"Ow!" she cried out, and rolled onto her side.

That was all Cory needed, with his eyes still screwed shut, he snuggled up behind her, his flaccid manhood stirring to life.

She felt it poking into her ass crack, he was way off, but she had become used to his bungled attempts in the bedroom.

Madison wasn't in the mood, and suspected that she was sun burned all over from her golfing. A fresh start however meant that she was going to give into Cory, and give him what he desired.

She pushed her ass into him, and wiggled until he was lined up with her vagina. Cory was however heavily hung-over lacking fine motor skills crucial for spooning sex. He pointed all of his six inches of penis at her anus, then tried to shove it in dry. The head pushed against her sphincter, but made no headway.

"Cory!" She cried, and shifted herself.

She reached down and grabbed his semi-hard piece, and inserted the head into her. She then brought her hand to her mouth, and placed a large gob of saliva on the tips of her fingers, and lubricated both his shaft, and herself.

He started pumping away slowly at first, and picked up the pace. He went from semi-hard to rigid quickly, and Madison started moaning as the he pumped away. Her ass cheeks still hurt, but the discomfort of it was taken away by the pleasure she was experiencing. He had put one hand on her hip, and the other against the wall to brace himself, ignoring her breasts.

'James would be all over them!' She remarked to herself. Shaking her head she tried unsuccessfully to push it out of her mind.

She imagined what it would be like to have sex with James, to feel that large, hard shaft, deep insider her. She felt herself getting wet from the fantasy, her orgasm grew inside her, and she began to moan louder.

"Oh yes!" Cory said. "I love when you get wet for me!"

"Don't stop!" She pleaded.

He had pounded faster and harder into her, she arched her back, moments away from feeling bliss.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Cory cried out, as he filled her wet vagina with his hot sperm.

"Shit!" She said aloud, upset that she had been robbed again by Cory.

"I know that was some hot stuff!" Cory replied, as he yawned passing out.

"Thanks..." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. They were empty words, he was asleep, and although he was still inside her, his manhood started shrinking like a deflating balloon, in a moment she joined him in a deep sleep.

Later they had both showered then dressed, before making their way to breakfast. Madison had verified her fears, she was indeed sunburned across her face, chest, and legs. They planned to swim in the resort pool, with emphasis on staying in the shade as much as possible!

As they walked down the cobble stone path, she noticed James watering the plants, and as per their agreement, he ignored her. She felt partial glad, and partially insulted, they had an amazing night of passion! It must have meant nothing to him. He didn't even try to steal a glance at her.

Cory stopped in the middle of the path, and Madison's heart stopped beating. And then he spoke.

"I woke up and my mouth felt like I was gang-raped by a bunch of big, strong black men, like that guy over there!" He declared pointing at James.

Madison forced a breath and spoke boldly. "Are you sure it's not from something else YOU may have done last night.

"Hmmm, well..." He stammered. She was convinced that he had smoked weed with Charles and Leanne the night before while she made-out with James.

"Well, let's go eat." She said, pulling him by the hand. "I'm hungry!"

At breakfast they sat with a German couple, they spoke some English, but they mostly whispered to one another. Madison understood very little of what was said, but she did hear the word "Schwaz" said very often.

The couple soon excused themselves, saying they had to catch a flight home. Once they were out of earshot, Cory turned to her and said.

"Wow, they were some couple eh?" He exclaimed.

Madison laughed at his words, as he continued to speak.

"She's some sort of orange coloured gold-digger! That Nazis geezer was old!" Cory said getting some laughs from Madison.

Cory was on a roll, and Madison didn't want to throw him off track by interrupting. He was always a joker, that was one of the things she enjoyed most about the hairy round man.

"I bet that schwarz was Hitler's dying words to him. Use the schwarz!" He declared swinging his hands around to chop the air.

He suddenly stood up and shot out a Nazis salute.

"Sit-down you idiot!" Madison hissed. "They aren't the only Germans here!"

"I wasn't doing that," Cory began, "I was waving over Charles and Leanne."

Madison rolled her eyes, she had seen more than enough of that pirate and his wench. Charles was a tall man with a swarthy complexion, dark unkempt hair, and a bushy goatee. He wore a dark vest, with no shirt, and a dark colour pair of cargo shorts. It was the same set of clothes her wore the day before. This time however, he carried a large fishing hat under his arm, no doubt an addition to his pirate outfit.

Along with him was Leanne, she wore the same loose-fitting top, and dark colour bra. She had a large bust, which garnered many looks as she walked in.

'Perhaps a large C-cup?' Madison mused to herself. 'Not as large as me, but big enough for her to have back problems.'

Lastly Madison noticed that Leanne must have gotten her brunette hair done during the evening, because half of it was now breaded with beads.

Both of them had a distinct odour about them, not quite unpleasant, but not very pleasant either. If Madison had to guess, she'd say it was a combination of weed, sweat and body odour.

The giant pirate sat down where the German couple had been. Cory started again with his story about the orange skinned gold-digger, and the Nazis. Even retold a second time, he got many laughs from his audience.

After breakfast, the two couples parted ways, Madison and Cory to the pool; Charles, and Leanne to a day trip to the local village. To do some "shopping", as Charles put it.

'Buying more weed...' Madison figured.

They had walked them to the entrance of the resort, so they could get towels from the front desk. The couples agreed to meet for lunch, and perhaps a couples game of golf afterwards.

With Charles and Leanne gone, Cory turned to the very dark woman with the giant smile who checked them in the day before. Madison looked around the lobby, and saw James with a tray of drinks. He held it at waist level, and walked around to the guests who moments before exited a bus. He paid her no mind.

"On to his next victim." She thought to herself. She felt an emotion swelling up in her, but couldn't quite put a name on the feeling.

'Jealousy?' She wondered to herself. 'No! I didn't date him, and besides I asked him to do just this.'

"Maddi!" Cory said, pulling her by the hand. With the towels strung over his shoulder. He was headed straight for James.

"Can I have a couple?" He asked.

"Certainly." James replied, the tray still held at hip level.

"Thanks." Cory replied, as he took two drinks, handing one to Madison who stood staring at James.

Cory turned and walked away. James turned the opposite direction, to get more drinks. He then stopped, looked over his shoulder, smiled, winked, and continued on his way.

Madison flushed, and felt herself moisten at the thought that James still wanted her. She caught up to Cory, and passed him.

"The pool is this way Maddi!" Cory called to her.

"I have a better idea!" She shouted back, she was headed towards their room!

"Wait for me!" He said as he trying to keep up with her.

James:

He looked at Madison's ass, and the curve of her hips as she ran away.

'Darn...' He thought to himself, 'If i were an assman... I'd be in ass heaven!'

His erection was beginning to fade, but now it was coming back to life. The dose of erection pills he received was much more than the recommended dosage. He had to hold the try in such a way to disguise his engorged manhood.

After he served the recently arrived guests, he wished Jeanette the manager a good day, before he went to change, it was time fore his run.

"Be safe." She said, her eyes didn't meet his, they were fixed on his trousers.

'Maybe she noticed?' James mused. 'Nah!'

Once he was in his blue shorts, and red t-shirt, he began his run. He enjoyed the gardening, and greeting tourists at the resort was fun; but exercise was where he felt the most enjoyment.

'Well that and sex.' He thought to himself, as he set a good pace.

He didn't mind the heat, it felt like a cleansing sweat. The church was approximately ten kilometres away. He passed several other churches along the way, but this one was special. He knew the priest from his past life, the one he was trying to leave behind.

He'd arrive sweaty then taken a quick shower in the priests office section, before joining the rest of the congregation. He had demons that haunted his dreams, church helped settle them for a few days. He liked the singing and the fiery sermons the priest gave. Afterwards he'd change and run back to the resort to continue working.

His uncle who owned the resort didn't mind, it kept his fit, and out of trouble.

James's mind wandered from thoughts about the German couple, to which plants he needed to trim later. Finally he fantasized about Madison. She seemed like a great lady. She was funny, cute, and clever.

'Too bad we didn't live near one another.' He thought to himself.

His combat instincts kick in causing him to stop dead in his tracks. A man stood before him wielding a machete.

"Give me your money tourist!" The skinny man said. He was in dirty clothes, with dreadlocks that looked as unwashed as he was. His skin was the colour of coffee beans, and he was covered in dust.

James sized the man up quickly, determining that he wasn't a threat. The machete was rusted and dull. The man looked like a strung out junky, his eyes were out of focus, and he wobbled back and forth.

James struck fast at the skinny man, he kicked him right in the middle of his chest. The man was much too slow to react, and was flung up through the air, landing flat on his back. He didn't move afterwards.

"I'm not a fucking tourist!" James stated as he walked over to the unconscious man.

He wanted to kick the man a dozen more times, but he had disarmed the threat. There was no danger anymore. He picked up the skinny man and put him on his shoulders, James noticed quickly the man's lack of weight. He then scooped up the machete, and made his way back to the resort.

Once there, he remained out of sight of the main lobby and shouted.

"Jeanette! I have another one! Can you call the local constable for me?"

"Lord have mercy!" She the dark skinned woman cried back, picking up the phone. "Go down the east road, and wait there. I'll let the buses know not to go that way."

"Thanks!" He called back, starting down the road again.

The skinny man moaned while he was on James's shoulders, but didn't make any moves to escape. When they had reached the pre-determined spot, James dumped him on the ground. With a hard thud, the man hit the dusty road, and lay still.

James stared down at him, and felt the urge to kick him again, but suppressed it. The sun beat down upon him, and sweat began to form, and then evaporate. At one point the skinny man moved his hand, and James reach to his side, not finding a pistol there, he laughed.