Isolated Island 02: Holiday Break

Story Info
Traditional St. Vivian family orgy.
2.7k words
4.1
41.6k
19
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Male-on-Male sex occurs within this work.

The Smithsons were traditionalists to the core.

In St.Vivian, that meant having sex with everyone older than eighteen.

Even on Christmas.

Which is why Ian Smithson was busy lying down soft blankets on the basement floor on Christmas Eve. His niece, Maggie Smithson, hung tapestries alongside with him.

She was a Smithson through and through though it was a question of whether it was once or twice over. Her itty-bitty waist, wild dark hair, and rosy pink cheeks spoke to the Smithson family line but her somewhat flat chest was from elsewhere. That didn't mean she was her mother's husband's child either. Fay had a well-deserved popularity on the island. A popularity she worked really really hard to keep. Ian cock hardened at the thought of Fay's beautiful long legs spreading open.

"Uncle Ian, I'm done!" yelled Maggie.

"Good job." He lightly kissed her on her soft plump lips. "Go tell your Granny we're ready for everyone." Ian watched her bounce up the stairs before he laid the final blanket. The two fluorescent lights made the swaddled room seem womb-like. It made him remember the first time he braved the trip down here. He had only accepted the St. Vivian tradition three days before with an explosive orgasm inside his father's ass. By night's end he'd cum in, cum on, or cum inside almost every adult member in his family.

Hearing the excited chatters coming down the stairs ignited deep anticipation within him. His mother formed the vanguard to the line entering the basement. Despite being sixty-five, she remained the most beautiful woman in the family. Her breasts were twice Maggie's size at DD's but just as perky. Crimson red lipstick provided a nice contrast to her pale blemishless skin. Ian watched the way she swung her thick behind, imagining how nice it felt when he fucked her.

Maggie, her mother, her father, and her grandfather were the next to enter the the clothed room. Fay was closer in resemblance to their father than to her daughter. She was round in places where Smithsons were usually bony except for the Smithson's waist. A reindeer decorated headband pinned her wavy brown hair to a nice bun that she had to realize wouldn't last the night. Their father was already eyeing the damn thing.

Fay maneuvered her family to the nearest corner which was easy since her husband was half her size. He bumped against his daughter, grinding his crotch into her bum, before he moved aside to adjust his jeans. The loose material couldn't hide the massiveness of his cock. Ian ignored the wink the man sent his way to watch the last two families arrive.

The twins wore the exact same features-wise except Beck rocked a dragon tattoo on his left arm. Dark hair. Blue eyes. Eight inch dicks. Beck's girls, also twins, were swarthy tall versions of him. They rivalled their grandmother in cleavage whereas their mother was quite average chest wise. Lydia's fuck-me green eyes were trait her daughters would have traded their substantial boobage for.

Cal stuck his hands down Ruth's short miniskirt while teasing a kiss from her twin. His wife, Xiang, kissed both her husband's twin and her sister-in-law.

Their mother's irritated harrumph stopped them from going any farther. "I am certain you can wait five minutes till we've finished our prayer."

"Sorry mom." Cal joined his wife at the corner nearest Fay.

"Let us thank St. Vivian for everyone's safe arrival. Thank her for guiding Margaret and Xiang to embrace the Tradition. Ask that she continue her blessing upon this family into the New Year. May the Tradition continue to the next year. Amen."

"Amen," they repeated.

"Oh, wait." Cal disappeared back up the stairs and returned carrying a large satin bag. Emptying it in the middle of the floor revealed its contents to be lube, sex toys, and various bottles.

"You're always forgetting something," said Beck.

"No, I don't."

His mother began to unbutton her shirt. "Boys, if you don't start arguing I'm going to send you to bed like your still babies. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Ian swallowed a giggle at the mullish looks on his younger brothers' faces.

Maggie's father was the first to get undressed. He was surprisingly fit for his skinny frame, taut muscles covering his lithe limbs. They encircled his daughter's waist as he pinned her to the wall and kissed her. Fay helped remove Maggie's leggings while she fingered the girl's pussy through her underwear. Ian was so busy enjoying the scene that he failed to notice Lydia coming to his crotch until he felt her hot breath on his underwear.

She held a bottle of maple syrup which she dribbled over his cock. Her beautiful eyes caused all his blood to rush to its throbbing head. Ian had to imagine other things to not blow his load the moment she wrapped her lips around him.

The warm wet cave of her mouth was an amazing sensation on his inflamed cock skin. Every bob of her mouth pushed him closer and closer to an explosive an orgasm. His father beat him to being the first man to cum tonight.

His low-hanging balls smacked his granddaughter's wet pussy while he slammed his cock inside her lubed asshole. She was on her hands and knees, kissing her Aunt Xiang who was also being assfucked but by Quinn. Ruth's twin thrusted the dildo inside her Aunt like her life depended on it. Her lusty cries matching her grandfather's.

Ruth broke away from her Aunt as her asshole became filled with her grandfather's cum. The old man rolled to the side, sticking a finger into her cunt, then kissed her bum. Ruth quaked through her own climax whilst her Aunt nibbled her bottom lip. She collapsed onto her grandfather, lovely breasts heaving.

Seeing her so well-fucked pushed Ian past the edge of no return. Lydia drained his balls to what Ian thought was their very last drop. Not a single droplet escaped her lips. She laid back, spreading her own legs in invitation.

Ian caught the twins spit-roasting their mother out the corner of his eye as he dropped down to devour Lydia's waiting cunt. Cal speckled little kisses on their mother's back during his deepest thrusts. Beck didn't touch their mother at all except to force his balls into her mouth from time to time.

A rich musky scent hit Ian the nearer he came towards the exposed vagina. Slippery juices slicked his tongue, the light hair on the lips tickling his cheeks, Lydia's clit becoming quite engorged underneath his tongue's ministrations. Ian invaded her inner depths to his sister-in-laws shivering delight. Her moans joined the chorus which filled the room with sound. He nibbled the labia on his way up to capture the clit fully in his mouth. Six quick swirls showered his face in fluid as cunt gushed. Ian continued to tongue-fuck her till she pulled his head towards her for a kiss.

Lydia allowed him to rest his head on her breasts for they were both in desperate need for a break. This gave Ian the perfect view to see Maggie receive her first load for the night. Fay's husband was taking her like a back alley whore, standing up doggy-style. He hadn't even bothered to remove her frilly patterned underwear. A slim teardown the middle hid everything but the slightest sight of her cunt.

The penis disappeared and reappeared, gleaming wet, almost magically. Precum added a foamy consistency to the juices coating the man's veiny cock.

"Daddy. Daddy. Harder!" she cried.

Fay's husband yanked her head backwards to steal a kiss while he buried his cock to the hilt inside her teenage cunt. Cum dripped down her torn panties to stain the blankets below. They sunk cuddling to the floor.

Ian wondered where his older sister was then spotted her lying beneath their mother. She seemed to be slurping Cal and Beck's cum if the whiteness of the goo on flowing down her cheekbones was anything to go by. Her bun was ruined as Ian had predicted earlier, her wavy hair fanned around her head on the blanketed floor.

Ruth was now suckling her grandmother's tits and fingering too. She was also fingering her Aunt Fay. Her slim fingers dug deep into the two women, her eyes never straying from Ian's mother's face. It was hard not to laugh at how hard Ruth tried to feed more and more breast into her mouth. The girl's cheeks ballooned to ridiculous proportions before the spittle stained boob slipped back out.

He felt a hand brushing his hair as Ruth's fingers brought Fay to a squirting orgasm. Ian lifted his head to meet Lydia's eyes.

"Do me."

She didn't have to ask twice.

He planted his hands on either side of her head whilst he brought his cock to her tight entrance. The warm silkiness was a thousand times above the sensation her mouth had given him. Ian reared back to thrust in deeper and looked up to see his father sandwiched between his other children.

Emptied lube bottles littered the area just beside where Cal was busy fucking the old man's ass. Loud slaps followed every collision of their balls together. When Cal wasn't balls-deep in their father, their father was balls deep in Beck. His two daughters were the sheath for his reddening cock. Quinn deepthroated his cock, her twin focused entirely on Beck's balls.

Ian soon matched the hairied rhythm his younger brother fucked their father at. Lydia's pussy tightened wonderfully once his shape became familiar. She wrapped her long hairless legs around his waist. Ian didn't mind the restraint for it kept his motions smooth. Though watching the tableau only a few feet away didn't help his attempt to last longer.

Cal reached orgasm just moments after his brother did. He yanked his cock out his father's asshole, to paint the older man's freckled back. Beck did the same to his daughter's face. Quinn massaged her breasts as her father's jizz wet her tanned skin. Her sister released the man's drained balls from her mouth to lick Quinn's face clean. Swallowing the last dribble of cum ended in a kiss that their grandfather joined in on.

It was strange how erotic it was to see a grayed hair old man kiss when his kissees were two nubile twenty-one year old girls.

"Oh, god! I'm cumming," cried Lydia. Ian pried her legs off his waist so he could oogle her quivering pussy. Her cunt overflowed with juices, leaving her thighs a sticky mess.

Eyes closed, he came for the second time that night. He was too exhausted to do anything but pull Lydia into his arms. They leaned against the nearest walls to watch the rest of the family play.

Maggie, having escaped her father's embrace, approached her kissing cousins armed with whip cream. The other girls squealed as the sweet foamy material coated them. Beck, Cal, and their father laughed at them until the can was turned on them.

"Hey," yelled Beck. He lunged to grab the can only for Maggie to dodge. Her grandfather managed to latch onto her arm but the assault didn't stop till her cousins pinned both hands to the ground.

Cal stood above the girl, a devilish expression on his face. "Beck get her legs. Xiang. Mom. Fay. Can you grab the anal beads on the sex toy pile?"

"Dad! Uncle is going to do something weird," Maggie whined.

"Actions have consequence baby. Don't worry I'll clean you up later."

The three women converged on the waiting group where they put their heads together to exchange hurried whispers. Ian noticed his mother had also collected some double penetrator strap-ons. Maggie stopped struggling, obviously trying to listen in.

Beck was the first to break away. "Lydia, do you want in on this?"

"I'm good."

"What about you Ian?"

"Nah, I'm fine."

"Suit yourself." Cal and their grandfather replaced the twin girls on Maggie's limbs as their father motioned them to go to their grandmother.

"These are the funnest little things girls," she said. Their grandmother spread her pussy lips open whilst she inserted the smaller dildo inside herself. "It almost feels like a real cock."

"Uncle Cal. Uncle Beck. I'm sorry I sprayed whipped cream all over you. Please don't do this."

"Quiet. You'll love this."

Xiang dribbled a little lube on Maggie's asshole then fed anal bead after anal bead until just the metal bar ended string was left out. She slapped both Maggie's buttcheeks which made the girl yelp and her family laugh.

Fay kneeled at an angle behind her daughter. "Now watch how I do it Quinn and Ruth because you'll be next after me." She lifted Maggie's svelte hips as she eased the purple dildo into her. Maggie's moaned so deeply it made Ian's cock stir to life.

He almost reconsidered his decision to not join them but Lydia beginning to give him a handjob quieted his doubts.

Maggie pleaded for her mother to go faster. Harder. Yet Fay kept her slow methodical pace though her rounded face was taking on a red hue at the obvious effort it took to hold back. She fondled her daughter's breasts then reached one hand down to tug on the metal bar which prevented Maggie's ass from swallowing the beads permanently.

"Auntie please," Maggie begged.

"Whatever you want princess." Fay yanked all the beads out in a single swift motion. Maggie struggled to free herself as her body quaked in pleasure. Her mother abandoned her sluggish rhythm to fuck her daughter's pussy to their mutual orgasm. She dug her nails so hard into the girl's delicate flesh that red marks were visible once she lifted her hands."Fabulous way to end a Christmas. I think I'm done for the night." She returned the beads to their original position inside her daughter then moved away so Quinn could take her place.

The younger girl had no interest in giving her cousin an easy time of it. Neither did her sister. Both girls pounded Maggie's pussy like it owed them money. Ian reached an earth-shattering climax to his niece's desperate moans. Their rough yanking of the beads turned the moans to cries.

"You like it don't you?" growled Beck.

"Ah, yes. Yes. It feels like they're fucking my pussy inside out."

"Wait till it's our turn girl. We'll teach you what real cocks can do." Beck jerked her face to his and tongued her mouth.

"Xiang wants to share her turn," said Ian's mother. The men immediately lifted Maggie to a tent position without breaking the kiss between uncle and niece.

Her grandmother settled beneath Maggie before feeding the dildo attached to her crotch inside the girl's well-fucked pussy. Xiang crouched a bit to allow her own dildo to enter beside her mother-in-law's. It was too much for Maggie. Her aunt had to hold her hips up while she fucked her.

Ian marveled at the animalistic strength his mother attacked Maggie's pussy with. The girl's waist rocked from the harsh force her grandmother delivered to its battered walls. Maggie had been reduced to small mewling whimpers by the assault. Xiang seemed to be taking pity on the girl. Her thrusts were more controlled. Gentle. Like she was the loving counterbalance to her mother-in-law's almost enraged fucking.

"Take it you slut." His mother grinded her fake penis into his niece as her massive breasts rubbed against the girl's flat ones as she came.

"Honey language," remarked her husband.

"Sorry, I got carried away." She rolled out from underneath her granddaughter.

Xiang was next to orgasm. Her low groans were joined by Maggie's high whine, yanking the anal beads out her niece's ass for the last time.

Beck released Maggie's arms so her grandfather could lift her to a kneeling position above his erect cock. Her gaping pussy was exposed for everyone to see.

"Can you handle two more," he whispered to her.

She nodded. "I want it."

That was all the consent her uncle needed. He buried his cock so deep inside her that Ian was shocked the balls didn't enter too. Beck did hold back till his father had nestled his own cock within Maggie's asshole.

Within minutes both men came. They laid her spread eagle on the floor, her thighs coated in their milky jizz. Everyone who fucked her laid beside her for a languid cuddle. A satisfied Christmas for all.