Isolated Island Ch. 01

Story Info
When watching grandpa turns to an incestuous threesome.
3.9k words
4.35
83.1k
72

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia Becken was halfway through her second reading of Homer's Odyssey when her mother snatched the book away. "Hey!"

"The next time I call you and you don't answer, I'm going to throw this book into the sea." The elder Becken eyed the raggedy cover in disdain. "What do you even see in this thing anyway?"

"It's the only thing to do on this dumb island. What did you want?"

Her mother tossed the book onto Olivia's dresser. "Watch the tone missy. I need you to watch your grandad while I'm away. He's still a bit iffy on using his walker."

"Why can't Dad watch him? Not like he can do anything under this slog." As if to prove her point, a loud lightning strike lit up the window.

"Your Dad has his own projects in his basement. Besides, you should be trying to spend more time with your grandfather. Most eighty-six year olds don't have many more years to them."

"Okay. Okay. You don't need to guilt trip me."

Her mother gave her a tight hug. "I know this island might seem boring to you but I swear you'll find something exciting if you just get out your room more."

"Thanks for the pep talk mom." Olivia wriggled out her mother's grasp. "Shouldn't you get going? The rain doesn't look like it's getting any lighter."

"Alright, Miss Ice Queen. I'm off. I'll call around noon to check on your grandfather, also his medication is in the bottom fridge drawer."

"Uh huh." Olivia waited for her mother to close the door before gazing out her window. Get out her room more? To do what? St. Vivian Isles had a port, a pool hall/bar, and a school. You had to go to the mainland to do anything worthwhile, which cost money Olivia didn't have. What little she earned gutting fish went to paying the collective family bills. Grandfather's surgeries, along with her asthma medication, weren't cheap.

Olivia slung her long blonde hair into a ponytail, collected her book, then clambered down the rickety stairs to her grandfather's room. On her way there, she threw a hello to her father who worked in the room just beside Grandfathers.

She arrived to find the man safely off in dreamland and ensconced under a thick blanket.

"Yeah, bonding time," Olivia muttered to herself. She claimed the room's sole chair for her new reading spot. Her grandfather's erratic coughing stopped her before she could even open book's covers. Frustrated, Olivia tossed her book into her seat as she went to her grandfather's side.

Closer up, it was hard to believe this was the man who got a pneumonia just from one day without socks.

The resemblance between them was almost uncanny. Wavy blonde hair over swarthy skin dotted with a hundred some large freckles. High cheekbones served the perfect underframe to cool gray eyes. Where they differed was due to age, sex, and work. Crows feet fanned around temples, the perfect counterparts to the frown lines stretching upward across his cheeks. His muscular chest, earned from fifty years on fishing boats, pulsed between coughs.

Olivia lifted her grandfather up to a sitting position though it was somewhat a struggle due to their mismatched sizes. "Gramps. Can you hear me?"

"I'm sick, not deaf." He rubbed his throat as the last coughs sputtered out of him. "Water, please."

She snagged the water pitcher and a glass from the upstairs kitchen, careful to hand the filled glass to the old man. "Should I give you your medication?"

"Way too early for that." He handed her back the glass then yanked his blanket down a little. A hearty erection tented the old man's easy to slip on pants. "You know what it is time for?"

His granddaughter rolled her eyes at his lazy come on. "Can't you do it yourself today?"

"A woman's touch is best for something of this sensitive nature."

"Maybe I should call Mom, she's obviously got more experience in this than me."

The man's face went almost tomato red. "No need to do that now."

"Come off it old man, I'm not going to call my mother on you." Olivia kneaded her grandfather's swollen cock through his clothes.

"Good girl. You are such a good girl," he purred.

Olivia sat on the bedside while she worked to slip her grandfather's pants down. A knotted blonde tuft formed the crown to the girthy red shaft standing at attention. Pre-cum dripped down his almost purple cock head like it was begging to be comforted. She always swore it writhed whenever she wrapped her hands, for it took both hands, around its entire length.

After the first time grandfather laughed at her saying so, Olivia learned to keep the observation to herself.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Mhmm."

Olivia slowly started to milk the man's shaft, one finger rubbing the slit after every six stroke. A hot musky scent wafted into her nose as the veiny skin slid under her hands. She watched his eyes close in absolute pleasure which sent an odd thrill through her body. Her effort started to drew creamier and creamier droplets out his fat cock head. Switching one hand to roll his balls against each other turned the rivulets to single might stream.

"Wait! Wait." He stilled her hands.

"Should I get your medication?"

"It's only been a couple minutes since you asked that the last time and the answer is still the same." A devilish smile played across his wet lips. "Do you want to try something new? Put my cock between your tits."

She thought she misheard him. "Put your cock between my what?"

"Tits, dear. Those things we normally use to feed babies."

"I know what tits are but isn't putting them there a bit. . . weird?" Olivia rubbed the space where his cock head met the rest of his shaft. Giving grandpa a handy was just taking pity on an old man who couldn't troll the streets like he used to. Putting them there made things feel at an intimate level she wasn't entirely comfortable with.

"Just a suggestion dear, I would never force you into it." He whimpered at the slight bend Olivia gave his cock while she studied it in thought.

"You wouldn't cum on my face would you?"

"Absolutely not! Well. . unless you wanted me to."

Olivia chewed hard on her bottom lip as she came to her decision. "Fine, though there wouldn't be much to rub." She unbuttoned her shirt then tried to slid his penis inside her bra.

"It's better if you take the bra off."

"Wouldn't it be less tight that way?" she asked, giving him a sample rub.

"Hold them together then. Part of the appeal is seeing those beautiful things bounce on me."

"It's your titjob." Olivia freed her size C breasts from their cloth confines then took a kneeling position at the bed side. She held them as tightly against her grandfather's hard cock and marveled at the sensation. It was rather stiff yet the taut skin incited tingles on the places it met her skin. His musky scent was much sharper closer to the source, cum speckling her freckled skin.

"Now, you only have to move the same way you do during a handy."

"I can't touch your balls this ways."

"It's fine. I'll have enough trouble not coming in a second without you having to touch the balls." Grandfather rubbed the sensitive skin under Olivia's chin. "Thank you for this, baby. Most granddaughters wouldn't dare giving gift this good to their old man."

Most granddaughters weren't trapped on the a small island where every man was either her ex, a relative, or revolting. She did enjoy the praise though.

The first few thrust were a production as she struggled to control her descent so she didn't somehow hit his balls wrong. Olivia allowed her nose to trace the path upward on Grandfather's quivering cock side. Her nipples were pointed to an uncomfortable degree from the sensations the thrusts created on her breasts.

"Faster. Go down on me faster!" He begged, putting both hands on the sides of her head to encourage her motion. She acquiesced to his plea, her eyes watching small spurts start to erupt at his urethra.

He had the wherewithal through his orgasmistic haze to catch his spunk in his palm. Grandfather always managed to keep his promises, regardless the circumstances. Olivia stood with an uncomfortable wetness soaking her underwear.

She could always take care of herself later. Right now, Homer called to her. Olivia hunted down some paper towels in the nearby nightstand to clean themselves both up. She winced a little at the rough towels brushing against her poor unattended nipples.

"Olivia? Have you ever had a man pleasure you for you?"

"In modern English please."

Grandfather lifted a peace sign then licked the space between them. It was embarrassing at how clumsy he did it yet also strangely arousing.

"Yeah. A few dozen times."

"Were they any good at it?"

"Some. What are you getting at old man?"

"86 isn't that old and you know most mainlanders think I'm only sixty years old."

She settled back on the bed. "You want to lick you granddaughter's cunt?"

"You don't have to put it like that."

"But that's your request. You want me to spread my legs so you can bury your tongue into my twenty-one years old, third generation blood relative, cunt."

"God, you only have to say no Olivia. You can be meaner than your mother sometimes."

"She is your daughter after all, where did you think she learned it from?" Olivia tossed one leg over her grandfather's lap. Allowing the old man to use her tits like a fleshlight had broken a mental barrier they had been flirting with since he came home. If he could fuck her tits then why not let him get her off? Fair, was fair wasn't it?

At least that's how Olivia rationalized it as she slid her jeans onto the ground. Grandfather's admiring gaze made her blush the same bright red his cock was. He hovered a finger above her lightly haired muff.

"Can I baby?"

"Let me get on the bed first." Olivia got on all fours above his legs to position her wet wanting cunt right in front of his mouth. The last thing she needed was to have to rush him to a boat because he threw a disc eating her out. Her parents would kill her.

The first probing finger caught her by surprise, the newly felt breezing causing her to involuntarily clutch her muscles. Grandfather rubbed her buttocks in slow rhythmic swirls.

"Oli. Oli," he whispered her old childhood name. "Relax yourself. I swear I'll be gentle."

"Just do it. I'm fine." She swallowed a moan as the finger pushed deeper into her spread pussy. Another finger lazily flicked her clit while its sibling kneaded the sensitive flesh inside his granddaughter. Olivia couldn't stop herself from crying out at two new fingers joining the first on its excursion.

"Good, baby. Make those sexy sounds."

"We have to be careful grandpa. Dad's only two doors down."

"Your father's too busy tinkering on his stupid toys to ever notice us." Grandfather's hot breath on Olivia's parted cunt lips drove more moans past her voice.

His tongue was the final explorer to join his fingers inside Olivia. It didn't remain a steadfast part in the slow spreading and fucking of her slick cave, as it forged occasional sojourns to her clit. Olivia bucked her hips backwards to bring her cunt closer to the the licking but accidentally bumped Granfather's nose.

"My bad," she sighed.

"No problem." Grandfather seized the momentary distraction to plunge his tongue to its hilt in the girl's fingered cunt. His hands went from fucking her to holding her shaking hips at the best distance to bob for her orgasm.

Olivia was brought almost to tears by the delicious pleasure he delivered to her pussy. He suckled her throbbing bud like his life depended on it, only to abandon it the moment Olivia's moans grew shrill.

"Why did you stop?! I was close!" Olivia whipped her head around to glare at him.

"You were getting too loud, I want to be able to keep doing this for a long time. Which we can't do if your father cates us. Understand?"

"Fine. Whatever." She repositioned herself and bunched the blanket below her into her mouth. His renewed tonguing was slower, gentler, but Olivia was much too close the edge for the softer ministrations to delay her orgasm.

She reared hard backward, pushing his tongue even deeper insider, as she coated the man's face in her juices. Hot lustful spark rode to every pore on her body till she felt the pleasure to her very tips.

"Damn, you're juicy," he said, wiping her snail trail on the paper towels she abandoned at the bedside floor.

"Hmmm." She heaved herself onto the space her grandfather left open. Her topsy-turvy location put his renewed erection at eye-level. "Another titty job grandpa?"

"I can't believe you're ready to go again."

"Could say the same thing about you. I mean, you are eighty-six years old. You aren't buying viagra on your trips to the mainland pharmacy are you?"

"Using what money?" He traced flushed pink flesh which split her blonde-furred mound open. "The things I would love to do to this cute little pussy. My tongue is nothing in comparison to what my cock could do."

Olivia clamped her legs closed tight. "Fuck no. Grandpa I'm not on birth control and I do not want whatever incestuous monstrosity us doing it would create."

"I get it. No need to go around throwing big words to get your point across." Her grandfather moved his hands past to the other side of her closed legs to massage her ass. The old man watched her face intently while his hands parted her cheeks. She didn't stop him from pushing two fingers past the puckered ring of her asshole.

"Will you settle down after this?" she asked.

"Absolutely."

"How do we even do this anyway? The one or two guys who wanted to stick it up there always bailed before we could."

Grandfather's full lips widened to a lecherous smile. "So you're an ass virgin?"

"Eewww, don't say it like that." Olivia screwed her face up in disgust at the strange imagery those two words brought to her mind.

"Did you eat today? When was the last time you shit?" He shrugged at his granddaughter's revolted expression. "I need to know these things, baby, unless you want to wash my sheets."

She pursed her lips together. "No and this morning."

"We should be good to go then. Can you grab the olive oil I have underneath the bed."

"Explain why you have olive oil under your bed?"

"Its for the arthritis in my knees." He took the crystalline bottle and poured a small fragrant pool into one hand. The pool was smeared on his clean hand which went on to smear his throbbing cock. Olivia much preferred the olive oil's fruity scent to the man's natural musk though she noted it arouse her at the same animalistic level.

He prepared her asshole in much the same way he did her pussy but it didn't light her a fire at all. She just felt a dull massaging sensation.

"Do you want to ride me or should we do it doggy-style?" he asked.

"Ride." She straddled his legs while he held her ass cheeks open for penetration. Her ambivalence at using her butt for fucking melted to a surprised pleasure as his cock stretched her to the breaking point. "Oh fuck!"

Grandfather slapped a hand over her mouth. "Be quiet! Godsakes, your mother could be home for all we know. Can you imagine them both bursting in here?"

"Sawrryy," she mumbled through his fingers.

He dropped his hand to focus on teasing her small breasts as she embarked on her first downward thrust. Strangled gasps escaped her throat despite her best efforts to remain quiet. Brand new pleasurable spots were quick to make themselves known to the new invader in their abode.

Olivia twisted and turned to feel the entirety of her grandfather's erection. Her grandfather soon joined her in her frantic bouncing.

"Beautiful. You are so beautiful my precious Olivia." He latched onto her hips to drive them down even harder on his cock.

"Grandpa!" she cried, new orgasm beginning to push at her mental limits.

"Oli! Oli, are you okay?" Her father's deep voice on the other side of the door put a kibosh on the tingling in her cunt.

"Fi-" Her grandather shoving two fingers inside her cunt as he quickened his thrusts caused her to choke on her words. "Fine. We're fine."

"You don't sound fine."

"Stop, he's going to catch us," she pleaded, trying to wriggle past the man's iron grasp. "You said you didn't want him to catch us!"

"But, I'm so close. One more minute." He pinned her to his cock and no wriggling could defeat the old fisherman's hold.

"I'm coming in."

"Papa no," she cried.

She greeted the opening door with an intense dread that she'd only ever felt when her favorite characters died. Her father's shocked wide eyes were a confirmation she had destroyed her own life for a quick fuck.

"You old piece of shit. How did you manage to beat me to her?"

"Wait, what?" she gasped.

"I don't waste my every waking moment on stupid fucking fishing boat you moron." He cackled loudly as he fucking slowed to a stop. "You can have her pussy though. She wasn't willing to let me in that far."

Her father unbuckling his belt snapped Olivia out of her confused fugue. "You two need to explain to me what's the fuck is going on."

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Don't tease the girl. I'm certain your entrance almost gave my poor Oli a heart attack." Grandfather nibbled on Olivia's ears.

Olivia didn't even know what to say while she watched her father remove his shirt. A treasure path starting below his well-defined pecs formed a bright red path to the hairy brown bush peeking above his boxer band. She was disappointed to see he was the rare man who curtain didn't match the drapes naturally. Disappointed? This was her father! Her father wanted to come inside her pussy! Maybe even actually cum inside!?

"Please don't Dad."

Concern ringed his beautiful sea green eyes. " You don't want to fuck me."

She did. She really did despite every bit of social conditioning telling her not to.

Her father was less than half her grandfather's age due to him having her at eighteen. A late youth spent battling the seas to feed his family, had given him a body people spent thousands for on the mainland. Just a simple glance at the massive cock outlined beneath his clothes made her dizzy. She latched on to the best excuse she could think of. "Mom! What about mom? She'd be livid if she found out you fucked me and what if I got pregnant?"

Her father and grandfather's laughter confused Olivia.

"You didn't tell her?" her father asked.

"Was a bit too busy to be sharing family history." His slight thrust upward drew an unbidden moan at his perplexed granddaughter

"I'm so confused."

"Don't be." Her father discarded the rest of his clothes before he joined Olivia on the bed in the same position straggling grandfather. "All you need to do is feel how much we love you."

"No," she whispered to soft for either men to hear. Her father's cock was nowhere near grandfather's size yet it stretched her poor pussy to the brink regardless.

"Shit, she's tight. Are you sure you aren't a virgin my little one?"

Olivia collapsed against her father's rock hard pecs, unable to answer the question due to the complicated emotions raging deep within her mind. The pleasure she felt at the two most important men in her life sliding inside her was unimaginable and so was the guilt. She was screwing her mother's husband and father at the same time. Her own father and grandfather.

Not a single fiber in her being told her what she was doing wasn't wrong yet she clung to her father to satisfy the need his cock created in her sloppy cunt. Olivia yelped as her grandfather adjusted to a new position on his knees.

"You'll aggravate your arthritis Don," warned her father, spreading her ass cheeks so his father-in-law could reenter Olivia better.

"Isn't that why God created pain pills? Besides, Olivia will be doing most of the work. Wouldn't you my lovely Oli?" he whispered the question sensuously into her ear.

12