Isolated Island Ch. 02

Story Info
Olivia's mother helps her love the St. Vivian tradition.
3k words
4.33
36.8k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia barricaded the door to her room using her dresser while her mother pounded to be let in from the other side.

"Sweetie, talk to me," begged her mother.

"No! Just go away."

"There's nothing-"

"La, la, la. I can't hear you! I can't hear you." Olivia clamped her hands over her ears for what seemed like hours until she risked a listen to see if her mother was still there. There was nothing but the sound of the rain on her window. She collapsed on her bed, uncaring that she dripping semen all over the bedsheets. "God, what have I done?"

Only silence greeted her question. Olivia sat up and slipped one finger inside her ravished pussy to draw out her father's cum. She needed plan-b. She needed money to get the plan-b. Why the hell did she stop taking birth control? It wasn't that expensive.

Her grandfather's spunk joined her father's on the slow trickle down her bent thighs. Olivia chewed on her lips as she contemplated the murky future. A trip to the mainland would take around two hours and that depended on whether there were any ships going out in this weather.

The idea of her belly swelling with her father's child brought bile to her throat. It also, to her intense shame, inflamed her lower half incredibly. He had been so big insider her while hitting her most needy spots on every thrust. The man beat out her top three boyfriends on the first try.

She shook her head. What was she thinking? He was her father and what they had done to each other was wrong. Regardless, how eager he was to do it.

A knock came at the door.

"Baby, open the door," called her grandfather.

"No way. I'm not going to let you fuck me again."

"All we want to do is talk. Your father even went out to get you your favorite ice cream."

Irritation raced through at being the idea she could be pacified by being given sweets but she didn't rain down the curses bubbling inside her head. Hiding in her room forever wasn't an option. No matter how she felt, she was going to have to face the future sometime. "Fine, I'll come out."

"Thank you Oli."

Olivia wiped her nether regions clean with a towel before putting on a clean dress. Clean cotton panties were the only underwear she opted to wear. Her breasts were still too sensitive from sex to handle a bra at the moment. She opened the door to find both her grandfather and her mother waiting for her on the landing.

Seeing her mother leaning against the wall, arms crossed over her prodigious chest, brought Olivia to tears again. She had run to her room without speaking to the woman the second she untangled from her grandfather's hold. "I'm sorry Mom."

"There's nothing to be sorry about." She sidestepped her father to envelope Olivia in a hug. "I'm not mad."

"But I slept with your husband, and he came inside me, and now I might be carrying a freaky incest baby." Her mother's finger on her lips ended Olivia's shame-induced babbling.

"You giving me a grandchild would be the second happiest moment in my life, regardless who the father was."

"I don't understand. Why aren't you mad?"

Her mother shot daggers at Grandfather, who suddenly seemed to find his bare feet quite fascinating. "Your grandfather and father should have explained our history first before they got into any tomfoolery."

"What history?"

"It'd be best if we talked this over, alone." She nudged Olivi back into her room then closed the door behind them.

"Don't sit on the bed. I. . . umm. . . leaked a little fluid on the sheets." Olivia stood ramrod straight in the corner, not certain what she should do under the circumstances.

"Not anything I haven't touched a thousand times since I came of age." Her mother sat on the bed's edge as her gray-green eyes studied Olivia's chest. "You have grown quite a lot."

Olivia held her arm against her chest, feeling a might sheepish under the attention. "I guess."

"Was the sex good?"

"Mom!"

She laughed. "Honey, prudishness isn't becoming of a St.Vivian woman."

"I thought we were going to talk about the mysterious history that makes having a freakish incest baby okay."

"Hey, don't be going around calling incest babies freakish. You might be an incest baby."

"The fuck?"

Her mother spread her legs wide, lacy black underwear now visible beneath her filmy pink skirt, hands straightening her tight shirt. Her large rotund breasts jiggled at the slight tugging. "Oh, yes. There were many a day I fucked your father in the morning then some relative at night. In fact, I think I lost my virginity to him the same day I was inducted into the tradition."

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute." Olivia held up her hands to signal she wanted the word flow to stop. "Tradition?"

"Yes, St.Vivian tradition. See, almost every family on this island is descended from pirates."

"I learned this already, we were taught that junk in school," huffed Olivia.

"School taught you half the story, the mainlander sanitized half. Pirates aren't exactly the type to tolerate women amongst their ranks. When John Boyluck's crew claimed St.Vivian for their own, they did so at the waning of the pirate era. Sure there were slaves but slaves are expensive. Family is always free."

"Oh my God. And you're okay with this?"

"Why shouldn't I be?" Her mother raised an eyebrow. "Boyluck's people were pretty progressive for their time. A woman could have any man, or woman, she pleased as long as she got their permission first. Even the slaves were freed if they proved unamenable to the proposition. Where else would they ever get that choice?"

Olivia collapsed against the wall while she processed everything her mother told her. " I don't know what to say."

"Say you don't want the tradition. Say you want to abort the baby which might be in your belly. What you shouldn't say is anything to the mainlanders. You don't want to see anyone on the island in a mainlander jail do you?"

"Hell no." The few people who returned from a mainlander jail were broken shells of themselves. Sometimes that was good, like Louise Burgundy the child molester, and other times it was an overkill compared to the crime.

"Good girl." Her mother stood, flashing her panties for just a second, then moved to leave. "I'll give you some space to take everything in."

Olivia didn't really want to be alone at the moment. She felt like all her competing thoughts would collide together into an explosion if she couldn't find something to focus on. Her hand instinctively tugged on her mother's skirt. "Can you help me get clean? My pussy's really raw."

Delight flashed across her mother's face. "Of course. Your father can be a bit much to take in even for an experienced woman."

Grandfather leapt out his sleepy position on the stair bannister. "Is everything alright?"

"Mom explained everything and I accepted it."

"Fantastic. You had me really worried there but I should've had faith you'd come around. Took your grandma a little nudging to accept her place in the tradition too and she was taking seven cocks on at once by your mother's age." Grandfather gave Olivia a big hug, his bulge rubbing his granddaughter's belly.

"Dad, save the stories for later. I have to help Olivia clean up the mess you made inside her."

"Can I watch?"

Olivia glanced at her mother who shrugged. "You can watch but you can't fuck me. I don't want to have to shower twice."

The way his lips spread to a gleeful smile ignited a hot tingling between her legs that erupted to a full blown throbbing once they reached the bathroom. How had she never noticed the white walk-in bathtub they installed for grandpa matched the blue tiled wall so nicely?

Her grandfather took a seat on the toilet while her mother stripped her naked. The cool breeze she felt on her exposed pussy did nothing to soothe her inflamed cunt.

"On or off?" her mother asked, gesturing to her own clothes.

"Just your top. . please. I don't think I'm ready to handle you in your birthday suit yet."

"It's fine." Her mother tipped Olivia's chin to look better into the girl's eyes. "You can take everything at your own pace. This is meant to be enjoyable for both of us."

"She's right. Never let anyone force you into something you're not ready for," said her grandfather. His zipper was slowly yanked down as her mother guided Olivia to the bathtub seat.

Olivia's mother's breasts had been Olivia's envy since she realized her own size C's weren't going to get any bigger. It would take any normal man both hands to hold even one. Ruddy brown nipples capped the plump tanned flesh, the nipples at full mast.

It was hard not to moan when her mother stroked her nipples on Olivia's clit. Out the corner of her eyes, Olivia could see her grandfather enjoying the show. His cock was at proud attention and weeping droplet after droplet.

"Mmmm," her mother whispered. "Your father really drove his scent into you." She grabbed the handheld shower head off its hook on the wall.

The first hot spray across Olivia's spread pussy brought her to an immediate orgasm. It wasn't just the steamy water assaulting her already fucked to the max pussy or her grandfather's appreciative grunts at her cries. Nor was it her mother reaching down to rub her own cunt through her skirt.

No, it was realizing she was going to love whatever they would do to her. That she wasn't really that scared about being a mother to her father's child. That she didn't care at the taboos she was breaking by mixing family with sex.

That she wanted to them to do more.

Olivia jerked her hips upward to meet the water sooner. "Aaaah, Mom. I can't."

"My darling. You're so beautiful, so goddamned beautiful," said her mother, increasing the spray's strength.

A second orgasm brought painful flashes into her vision and she swung her body away from the water. "No more. I don't think I can handle another one."

"Okay. Let me towel you off then."

"Wait." Olivia chewed her bottom lip as she stared at her mother's skirt. The older's cunt was visible through the wet filmy material, the lacy underwear splitting her pussy lips apart. "I've always wanted to taste a woman."

"My god. Thank St. Vivian for giving me such amazing women," her grandfather said as he stroked his cock harder.

Olivia turned her head to him. "Thank St.Vivian I have an amazing grandfather who'll teach me how to lick pussy."

Her mother burst into laughter while her grandfather struggled to find words to respond.

"You said I shouldn't touch you," he stuttered.

"I said you shouldn't fuck me. Mom isn't me is she?" She cast a begging look towards her mother. "Mom?"

She smiled at Grandfather. "Dad?"

"Oh, what the heck. Move over Oli and let me show you how it's done." He whipped off his blue jeans then his shirt.

Olivia seized the short second he spent dropping his boxers to admire the man's muscular form. His lovely round buttocks led to two long well-shaped thighs, big enough to crush a watermelon between them. A few light scars underscored his freckled shoulders and his toned back. Her asshole puckered at the complete unveiling of the man's massive cock.

A stray thought pondered how many times her mother had accepted her own father's penis into her open holes. The minor realization it was very likely she would get to see them in coitus sent her poor pussy aching again.

Her mother waited till he joined them in the bath to stand up. She didn't remove her skirt, instead revealing her pussy by balling the cloth at her waist.

"Just mimic what I do Oli." His calloused pointer finger teased the woman's labia without pulling her underwear aside.

"Amazing," her mother murmured. Olivia joining the man's in his explorations tore the softest moans out her mother.

Gooey juices soon followed their first probing touches, coating their fingers to a slight shine. Her grandfather tugged the lacy panties a smidge to the left. Olivia marveled at how delicately pink her mother's pussy was. A cute landing strip formed a dark haired arrows to her protruding clit. The smell was musky yet fragrant to an arousing degree.

The feel of Grandfather's tongue on her pussy caused her mother to bury her left hand into his thick blonde hair. Her right went on Olivia's head once she matched the man's strokes. Grandfather's pussy slicked finger probed the entrance to her mother's deepest recesses.

"Yes, fuck yes!" Olivia's mother fondled her own boobs as her daughter and father dove their fingers inside her. Her cunt could only manage six fingers total before it grew to tight to accept anymore.

Olivia matched her grandfather's pace, pistoning her mother's stretched hole, tongue lapping the hot liquid the woman exuded. Her pussy quivered in pleasure as she suckled the swollen flesh of another's.

Fingernails digging into their scalps, her mother exploded her orgams on their waiting mouths. Olivia continued to tug the tremulous flesh until her grandfather tweaked her nipple. Her mother's wetness wetted his lips to an almost clown-like resemblance.

"She'll get over sensitive if you don't stop."

"My bad."

He nuzzle her cheek, smearing the fluid on his face onto her own dirtied cheeks. "No sorries. You'll learn all our limits soon enough." She accepted his kiss without a second thought. Her mother's taste added to the old man's to form a delicious combination.

"Enjoy it, Olivia. Your grandfather's the best kisser on this island." Her mother massaged her erect nipples while she reclined on the opposite wall.

Olivia broke away from the kiss. "What about Dad?"

"Best pussly licker."

"Well, how dare you!" Grandfather splashed water at his daughter, playful smile belying the action.

"Lying is for the devil." Her mother retaliated with a bigger splash. "We should get dressed. No doubt he's going to get snarky if he find us having fun without him."

"You two go on ahead. I have to get this little fella to bed first."

Olivia eyed the thick hard member she sacrificed her asshole's virginity to. "Can I help?"

He teared up. "My baby is so grown now."

"If you actually drop a tear I will rescind the offer."

"Don't mind the foolish old softy." Her mother dropped to her knees beside them. "I should teach you something too."

"I'm twenty-one Mom, I think I know how to give a good handjob."

"Your mother has rubbed the cocks of over 100 hundred men Oli. Do what she does and you'll always have a fucker on hand to get you off."

"Awww, thanks Dad."

"Now, Mrs. Mayberry is the absolute best on the island though, you want real skills you shou-" Her grandfather yelped at her mother flicking his penis.

"Behave." She smoothed his cock skin taut on her journey towards his balls. "Grope his balls for me dear. Make sure to knead each ball tenderly before you squeeze the scrotum. Juggle them a bit to get the maximum effect. Try to be somewhat gentle, balls this old can't handle much teasing."

"You don't have to be so mean," he said, peppering kisses on her mother's jawline.

"Mean is what gets you leaking." Her mother used both hands to milk the hard member to a frothy waterfall. The little twists she gave at the cock's head reddened the entire muscle. Olivia watched the show with rapt attention as she did her assigned task. Her grandfather's balls were sizeable but, unlike his cock, the biggest she'd ever seen. The wrinkled scrotum fit her palms quite nicely.

She rubbed the two soft testicles together then squished them lightly.

Her mother quickened her pace, the twists getting harder."Olivia put your mouth on his slit."

Olivia didn't dare disobey. The opened mouth kiss on his tortured mouth pushed the older man past his control. He emptied his balls into the warm moist cave of his granddaughter's mouth, forcing his shaft a slighter more inside it.

Despite having cum earlier in the day, her grandfather's load was a bit too much for Olivia to gulp in one swallow. Her mother licked the escaped trickles from her chin, her large breasts squeezing against her daughter's smaller bosom. She traveled on cum trail to her daughter's lips and used her tongue to pry the girl's mouth open.

Grandfather toyed both their breasts then joined their salty kiss. Olivia shared his thick cum amongst the two of them, the action allowing her to swallow the rest. She savoured her mother's softer tonguing and submitted to her grandfather much more aggressing nibbles.

If they had continued for another minute she certainly would have shivered to another body-shaking orgasm. Her father's voice calling from downstairs broke their embrace.

"What timing," her mother breathed.

"Maybe we should ask him to join in," said Grandfather.

Olivia shook her head no. "My pussy can't take anymore tonight. He wouldn't be angry we played without him, right?"

"Please. Do you know how many times I've walked in on him taking your grandfather for a ride on his cock? It's a wonder you didn't find out our the St.Vivian tradition earlier."

"I take him for rides on my cock too."

"Sure you do." Olivia's mother kissed his forehead, leaving a cum shaped imprint on his skin. "Time for you to go take your medicine."

Olivia knew if this was a book she would find this whole thing insane. A family fuck session followed by normal conversation. Only the dumbest author would expect their audience to find this believable yet it didn't feel insane to her. It was funny how quickly she had embraced crossing the line almost every story told her to never cross. Olivia clutched her belly. She was going to move even farther past that line in time.

Either in nine months or later.