Isolated Island Ch. 03: End

Story Info
Olivia truly accepts her place within the St. Vivian.
1.6k words
4.31
40.8k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia never thought seeing her father casually eating breakfast would inspire so much anxiety within her. The hot passion she shared with her mother and grandfather in the bathroom yesterday hadn't overshadowed the memory of the savage fucking her father hadn't given her.

It didn't help that the man excused himself to his workroom rather than join his family in eating the ice cream he brought. She balled her shirt front, hands brushing her maybe pregnant belly. There was no point in standing around forever.

Her father glanced at her from his meal of mini wheat then returned to devouring the milk-soaked squares. Olivia started to fill a bowl for herself.

"Your mother told me about the fun you three had while I was out."

"'kay." She laid the cardboard box as if a single spill would blow the entire kitchen to smithereens.

"I'm happy you're acclimating to the tradition well."

"'kay." How exactly were you supposed to respond to your father praising you for sucking his wife's, and your mother's, clit? She opted to hunt the drawers for a spoon rather than wrestle a conversation together.

A small white box landing on the counter beside her made Olivia jump. Emblazoned on its front were the words 'Plan-B'.

"Chi-Chi, Roger's girl, is a bit of a cum slut. We ran into each other at the store and she wanted to give us something celebrate you entering the tradition. She also said to come around sometime if you wanted to play."

Olivia didn't notice her father coming behind her until he laid his hands on her shoulders. He released her the second she tensed up.

"Look." He rubbed his head, sheepishness coloring his face a bright red. "The way I handled yesterday was terrible. I admit it. You have every right to hold that against me for the rest of eternity. Still, I can't help asking whether there's any chance you'll forgive me."

"Dad. I'm not mad at you."

"You're not?"

She handed him back the plan-b. "And return this to Chi-Chi. I don't mind carrying your baby."

Her father's sheepish expression faded to a curious one as he slipped the medication into his back pocket. "I'm surprised at you taking this so well. You were always spouting off about some mainlander thing or another that you would reject the tradition the second you heard about it."

"I certainly considered doing so." In fact, her sleep had been plagued by the endless worry one could only get from breaking a taboo. At one point she stood at the doorway, holding a suitcase, and whatever money she could find in her mother's purse. Why she chose to stay wasn't really clear to her either. She just knew she wanted too. "Are you going to work today?"

"Yep. The radio predicted the storm clouds wouldn't be coming back so it's back to fishing. Why?" He stroked her left arm as his deep sea green eyes scanned her face.

Olivia slipped her fingers through his empty belt loops. Her body throbbed at the knowledge his rock-hard abs were only a cloth thickness away from touching them. She stood on her tiptoes to kiss her father. "Daddy, can you make sure I'm knocked up?"

"Anything for my gorgeous little girl." He spun her around before she could realize his intention to forgo foreplay.

She squealed at the blithering hot cockhead breaching her unprepared pussy, which earned her a hard slap to the bottom. His breath against her neck was both arousing yet somehow terrifying.

"Fuck, your tight." Her father pinned Olivia to the countertop as he slid his entire erect length to her cunt's farthest death's.

"Ah. . . Ah! Be. . gen- Ah!"

He spread her legs wider while his calloused fingers teased her engorged clit. "What? I can't hear you."

Olivia was forced back on her tiptoes to handle the man's punishing thrusts without slamming her crotch into the drawers below the countertop. If she had a clearer head, she would be fascinated at how quickly her vagina found pleasure in his roughness.

"Daddy! Daddy," she called, between his thrusts. Squeals interspersed Olivia's throaty moans to the animalistic rhythm they fucked at. She only grew louder as he lifted her off the floor, gravity assisting him to even harder thrusts.

"Watch me get you pregnant." He spun her again, this time to face him, then settled her bum halfway onto the counter. Olivia's pussy was put front and center of her view by her father placing both her legs on his shoulders.

Seeing his precum mixing with her juices to a foamy coat on her pussy pushed her to orgasm first. The sticky heat filling her insides put her on the path towards a second one. Her father lazily rubbed his deflating penis until it slipped out on its own. She fingered herself to achieve the last few beats necessary for her second coming.

"Did you mother teach you to play with yourself like that?" he asked.

"No but she did teach me how to lick pussy." Olivia didn't mind his half-snickering kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sure it was an experience. You ever want to be the teacher you let me know. Plenty girls on this island would love to open their legs for a good lick."

"How would you know? Grandpa doesn't even let you lick his balls." Her mother stepped in dressed in her usual oversized baseball t-shirt. She placed the mini wheat's box in its rightful cupboard while her husband and daughter composed themselves.

"You sleep well last night?" asked her father, tucking his cock back into his boxers.

"Like a baby. A good threesome is always my preferred way to end the day." She eyed the cum Olivia's pussy dripped on the floor. " And cleaning jizz off the floor is my least way to start it."

"Sorry," Olivia mumbled. She left her seat on the counter to slide her undies on but her father stopped her. He gave her a devilish grin then turned to his wife.

"Why don't you clean the jizz inside her poor fucked cunt? I'll wipe the drops that spilled on the floor."

"Dad!" Olivia smacked her father on the shoulder. "You can't just go around offering me to avoid doing work."

"You don't want me to suckle your cunt clean?"

Olivia embraced the urge to admire how her mother's oversized shirt accentuated her curves. Despite being 38, the older woman had retained the pouty lips younger girls killed for. The shirt's collar exposed just the very top of her breasts, the rounded blobs they led into hinting at more. Olivia licked her lips as she remembered her mother's clit trembling on her tongue.

"I am in if you are," she finally said.

Her father sat down at his original chair to watch the show as her mother slowly approached her. She nudged Olivia to lie down on the dinner table. "Don't try to look at your father while I'm doing you. Trust me, you'll get dizzy."

"Dad's done you on the table before?"

"No, it was your grandfather," her father chirped. "I was just there to enjoy the show." He fanned Olivia's long hair all across the wooden top. She felt like she was about to be devoured due to how exposed she was on the table.

"So cute." Her mother planted a kiss on Olivia's slightly cum stained muff.

"Mom!"

"Keep your voice down. Your grandfather's still asleep downstairs." Her father caressed her breasts slowly as he watched his wife. Olivia's cunt shivered at the gentle licks her mother delivered on her battered flesh. The occasional slurp to extract her father's cum was always followed by a strong twist on Olivia's labia. She spread her legs wider as her mother's tongue penetrated deeper and deeper.

"Tongue fuck her good babe." Her father fingered Olivia's mouth and his wife copied his rhythm on her the girl's dripping pussy.

The last of his cum was drunk disappeared own his wife's mouth at the same moment Olivia gave in to the pressure just above her clit. She threw her hips forward to keep her mother's tongue buried within her during the most intense seconds.

"Nice and clean," said her mother. She licked the mix of Olivia's juices and her husband's leftover spunk off her lips.

"My pussy hurts," whined Olivia.

"Well, you did just get fucked and tongue-fucked within minutes. Anyone's pussy would be tired after that. Speaking of which-" Olivia's mother yanked her oversized-shirt downward to expose her large pillowy breast. "You ready for a round with me?"

He freed his cock from his pants again. "Absolutely."

Olivia was way too tired to watch her parents go at it though the idea did excite her a little. She rolled to her feet and almost face-planted on the floor. Her mother caught her right before her knees gave way.

"Are you alright Olivia?" asked her mother.

"Yeah, my legs are just a might weak. But don't let me dampen you two's fun. I'm just going to go lie down till I have to go to work."

"Fine. Call me if you need anything." Her mother was so focused on Olivia that she failed to notice her husband sneaking up behind her. She yelped at his sudden grasp for her breasts.

"Don't fuss at the girl. She's a woman of the tradition now. I'm certain she can handle lazing about on our dime." He dodged his wife's smack with excellent footwork.

Olivia rolled her eyes at her parents' antics. Adding fucking to their relationship hadn't made them any less annoying.

She went to sleep clutching her stomach.