Israeli Woman Soldier/Black Man

Story Info
Black Canadian Muslim seduces Israeli female captain.
1.5k words
3.18
33.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Right now, avowed feminist and proud Israeli Defense Forces soldier Miriam Rosenthal was where she knew she was born to be. Lying on her back, sweaty and dazed, blonde hair disheveled and blue eyes blinking nervously, while a well-endowed Muslim guy fucked her in her tight Israeli ass. In one of Tel Aviv's nicest hotels, too. Long had the proud Jewish woman born and raised in Israel denied her attraction to rough, dark-skinned Muslim males, but today she indulged her lust. And who was the lucky man who did the honors? Ahmed Mustafa. A big and tall young Black man with light brown skin, long curly Black hair and light brown eyes. Born to a Palestinian mother and Somali father in the environs of Gaza, the most hotly contested piece of real estate in the world. Her sworn enemy, and her lover.

Ahmed Mustafa raised the Israeli bitch's legs in the air as he worked his dick deep inside her asshole. Hot damn. The young Somali-Palestinian had one of the thickest cocks she'd ever experienced. In her thirty six years on this earth, Miriam Rosenthal had been with quite a few men and women. She'd been with Black guys from the United States of America, white chicks from the nation of Spain, Arab women from the Republic of Lebanon, and even Hispanic men from the Republic of Mexico. However, this was her first time with a sexy Afro-Arabian stud like Ahmed Mustafa. The dark-skinned young man wasn't like the other Muslim men she met at the University of Tel Aviv where she worked part-time as an adjunct professor.

Ahmed Mustafa was born in the City of Gaza, Nation of Palestine, but raised in the City of Toronto, in the Ontario region of Canada. His Somali father Ibrahim Mustafa and his Palestinian mother Fatima Wahid moved to Canada in the early 1990s because they got tired of the clashes between Israeli and Palestinian in the most dangerous region in the world. They wanted a safe life for their son. And also, as an interracial couple living in the deeply racist arab world, they had a lot to fear. Arab men often courted Black women in North Africa and the Middle East but got mad as hell when they saw Black men with Arab women. Ahmed's parents thought Canada would be a better environment for their son to grow up in. Ahmed barely remembered living in Palestine, which he left before he could even walk. He was a Canadian citizen and for the longest time, he didn't know what to think of the conflicts between Israelis and Palestinians.

Ahmed Mustafa was as Canadian as maple syrup. He played varsity ice hockey at the University of York, located in the town of York right outside metropolitan Toronto. At six-foot-two and 240 pounds, he was considered one of the toughest hockey players in the world of Canadian Inter University Sport. The Canadian equivalent of what Americans called the NCAA. Growing up in Toronto, he had lots of Christian friends and a few Muslim friends. The area in which he lived was populated by Jamaicans, Haitians, Italians and other predominantly Christian ethnic groups. His parents were Muslim but they seldom went to mosque. They didn't object when Ahmed went carolling with his catholic friend Esther and her brother Emmanuel around Christmas time. To Ahmed, his parents were Muslim in name only. Not in practice. He still technically considered himself Muslim, but he sometimes accompanied his school friends to the local church, he loved Christmas parties, and unlike most Muslims, he loved dogs and ate pretty much whatever he wanted.

What Ahmed didn't realize was that his parents pretty much wanted to forget all about Palestine, the nation they left behind. For his mother Fatima was disowned by her conservative Palestinian Muslim family for loving a Black Muslim man from Somalia and marrying him against their wishes. Ahmed's mother always thought that if she didn't fall to Israeli bombs in Gaza, she'd be slain by her vindictive and deeply racist Palestinian family for what they perceived as a racial betrayal. Arab men hated the sight of Arab women with Black men. Arab society was far more racist in modern times than North American or European society. To Ahmed's parents, Canada seemed like a beacon of hope and tolerance. The perfect place to raise their son. His parents encouraged him to try to blend into Canadian society because clashes over culture, race and religion had already cost them so much. They didn't want to expose him to that. Still, like many young men, Ahmed had questions about his origins. So when he opted to study for one summer at the University of Tel Aviv in the State of Israel, his parents were apprehensive. They didn't want him to go to Israel. However, Ahmed Mustafa wanted to visit both the State of Israel and the Nation of Palestine. The most important places in the world to him, since they were tied to his identity. In the end, Ahmed's parents relented. In the summer of 2012, one of Canada's top hockey players went to Israel to study for a couple of months.

In the State of Israel, Ahmed Mustafa discovered a world he had never seen before. Israeli society was nothing like his Arab friends in the Province of Ontario would have him believe. Sure, he did run into a few racists in Tel Aviv but that was to be expected. Most of the people he met were friendly. When asked about his nationality, he proudly told them he was a Canadian citizen. He didn't identify as a Somalian or as a Palestinian. Many of the Somalis he knew growing up in Toronto weren't exactly welcoming to the son of a Somali man who abandoned his own race by marrying an Arab woman. And in Ahmed's eyes, this was racism at its purest. So many Somali women were dating Arab men, yet they shot angry glances at Ahmed's Somali father and Palestinian mother when they were out in public, holding hands. What a bunch of hypocrites.

At the University of Tel Aviv, Ahmed Mustafa met the lovely and enigmatic professor Miriam Rosenthal. The tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed beauty who was also a Captain in the Israeli Defense Forces. He caught her stealing glances at him, and he set out to seduce her. Oh, she put up quite a fight. Like so many Israeli women, she was taught that Muslim males were the enemy. However, she was unprepared for Ahmed. The young biracial Canadian born to an African Muslim father and Arab mother considered himself Agnostic rather than Muslim. And Ahmed meant it when he told her that he didn't consider himself Muslim anymore. To him, all the religions in the world were bogus. Judaism, Christianity and Islam competed for souls, for power and for territory. All three could be ruthless in their pursuit of their goals. To Ahmed Mustafa, this was proof that Priests, Rabbis and Imams were exactly like Politicians. He cast sidelong glances at churches, synagogues and mosques. All three were death traps for the human soul. In Agnosticism, he found freedom. As a free man without prejudice or misconception, he reached out to Miriam, saw past the super woman act and noticed the vulnerable soul underneath. And they fell in love with each other. What followed was a passionate relationship which surprised them both.

Which is what brought them to this hotel room in metropolitan Tel Aviv, where they were fucking like rabbits. Miriam Rosenthal rubbed her pussy lips and groaned in pleasure as Ahmed Mustafa thrust his cock deep inside her asshole. Hot damn. His cock filled her crevice nicely. Miriam squealed in delight and urged him to fuck her harder. The horny biracial stud did just that, slamming his cock deep into her asshole. They went at it until he came, flooding her asshole with his manly cum. Ahmed pulled out, and Miriam squealed as his hot cum filled her ass. He held her tight, until she calmed down. Then, he picked her up and took her to the shower. They scrubbed each other clean, and fucked like rabbits again.

After Ahmed Mustafa left the hotel room, Miriam Rosenthal lay naked on the bed, deep in thought. So that's what it was like to get fucked by a Muslim guy. Nice. Really nice. The Israeli Defense Forces captain smiled to herself. She always wanted to try one of the very guys whom she faced on the battlefield every day. And now she had. Her curiosity was satisfied. Granted, Ahmed Mustafa wasn't what she thought of when she fantasized about having a Muslim lover. For starters, he was pretty unique. The Interpol files on him were very interestingly boring. The biracial son of a Somali guy and a Palestinian woman. Born in the City of Gaza, Palestine, and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario. A Somali-Palestinian Canadian. An agnostic who played collegiate hockey and was famous all over Canada. Wow. What did she get herself into? She smiled. She was honestly starting to like this charming young man. And she would enjoy herself with him for the rest of his summer at the University of Tel Aviv.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers