Isseii's Refuge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stroke it."

"Stop it!"

She laughed. "Stroke your fucking cock."

My hand gripped me. My own hand was betraying me. My jaw went slack.

"More balls. Massage your balls. Roll them, and for fuck sake will you smile?"

I laughed. This was absurd. So was the level of lust. I stroked for several minutes while she snapped away. My breath was coming in gasps. My tummy was heaving.

"Okay, stop."

"What?"

"Stop." She walked toward me and put her camera on the table. "You and I need to have a little chat."

"We do?"

She bent forward and grabbed the arms of the chair. Her breasts dangled inches from my face. Her eyes glinted as she looked down into mine.

"First. Thank you so much for looking after me. That was very sweet."

"No problem. I—"

"The proper response is thank you."

My eyes roamed over her breasts. "Thank you."

"Up here," she said. I laughed and looked back into her eyes. "Somebody was a very, very naughty boy last night."

I swallowed. "I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry."

"You should be fucking sorry. It was completely unfair doing that when I couldn't enjoy it."

"Huh?"

She straightened up and moved closer. She lifted a foot onto the arm of the chair and spread herself. "Eat my pussy."

"You want me to eat your pussy? Just like that?"

"If you know how."

Fucking smart ass woman. I slid an arm around her and held her in place. No running. She had a coy look on her face, daring me to do my best. I slid my hand slowly up her inner thigh and kissed her mons. She was shaved perfectly. The knuckle of my first finger pressed into her silky folds and was instantly covered with a gush of her cream. She drew a lip into her mouth and pushed my head toward her pussy.

I turned my hand and slid two fingers up into her pussy. She took in a quick breath. My tongue snaked into her folds and sucked up the wetness that was nearly dripping from her. She shifted slightly and I felt her gorgeous breasts come to rest on my head as she wrapped her arms around it.

"Fuck. Seems you know what to do."

Her pussy was gushing from my actions. I licked from her clit down over my penetrating fingers. She was moaning hard. I turned my head sideways and sucked her clit into my mouth with the surrounding area and sucked rhythmically until she was about to come. I slapped her ass and pushed her back. She smirked and cocked her head in defiance. I caught her wrist, pulled her toward me, and kissed he succulent lips. Her arms wrapped around me and her hands roamed over my back and sides. I kissed her throat and turned her. She was a strong woman but no match for me.

"Lie on you back and get your legs up girl. You're body has been driving me wild since I saw you in the river."

I spun her and pushed her until her ass touched the table. She lifted a leg, and I caught it and lifted her onto the table. She lay back. She caught her breasts in her arms as she smiled at me.

"Fuck you're wet, Vicki."

"Are you man enough to—"

My thrust rocked her body. Her mouth opened in a silent cry. I reached up, twisted a nipple, and watched her face flinch in response. Her lips pulled into a seductive pout as her head rolled to one side and her throat tightened against the sensation.

"Fuck that's good. I think I would have been okay if you fucked me while I was asleep."

"I think I may have been as well."

She laughed. "And you felt it was okay to touch me while I was sick?"

"No. Did it anyway."

I brought my thrusting shallow to allow the contours of my knob to slide repeated into her opening and over the G-spot not far inside. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing, and her face was turning pink. She was very tight. Each time I pulled back and left her pussy, penetration required effort.

"Fuck. I've never had a guy leave and come in like that before. Most of you want to be in deep and come quickly."

"You know how they say the journey is its own reward? To me it's the destination."

She smiled. "So you don't want to leave my pussy?"

I stood back and pulled her up. "I didn't say that. Come here and kneel, you gorgeous thing. Let me feel those lips and that tongue. You're mouth is amazing. Let's see if it can do as dirty as it talks."

She smiled up at me and cupped my balls. Her tongue fluttered around my cock head, but her eyes never left mine. Such beautiful green eyes. Glasses have always been a fetish to me, and she had left them on. I rolled my head back as I was enveloped by her soft, warm mouth. Her tongue worked the underside of my cock inside her mouth and rubbed the frenulum tenderly between my head and shaft. I pulled at her head, repeatedly burying myself deep inside her throat. She whimpered each time I withdrew and pushed back into her throat.

"Fuck, that's good girl. How would you like to ride me?"

"Okay. The ground looks rough. Do you want to go inside?"

I shook my head. "The rough ground will contrast with the slickness wet of you. It will keep me from coming longer. Besides, you'll be worth it even if it hurts."

I lay on my back and watched as she straddled me and lowered herself onto my rigid cock. It disappeared slowly as she descended. She had unfastened the top of the bodice and her magnificent breasts gushed out of it—a beautiful cascade of feminine flesh. Her mouth opened slightly as she rode me. Her head was pitched to one side and her eyes were closed. I gloried in the hot wetness surrounding my throbbing dick and raised my hands so my palms barely brushed her nipples.

Her breasts shook and bounced with each of her motions, driving me closer to orgasm. I consciously relaxed to last longer. I wanted her to be satisfied. Her speed increased suddenly, and she put her hands on my chest. She pressed against me with her pussy. It was more of a grind than fucking. She was stimulating her clit. I felt her pussy tighten and her face draw tight. Her teeth gripped her lower lip.

"Are you ready to come, Vicki?"

She nodded frantically and kept grinding. I placed my hand against her chest and pushed her back, grabbed the top of her vulva and found the rigid bud of her clitoris inside. I squeezed hard. My balls tightened. She threw her head back and howled from my touch. Her pussy clenched hard and my jet of cum streamed into her. My hips bucked up into her quivering box. I twisted her nipples hard, and she screamed and shuddered from her orgasm. She lowered herself onto her hands offering a nipple to my lips. I bit and sucked greedily and she came a second time. She mewled until the orgasm subsided.

"Fuck! Did you know your cock swells when you come? And I could feel the heat from your cum inside me."

I laughed. "I suppose. As long as you enjoyed it."

"Fuck!"

She rolled off me and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Leaving tomorrow?"

"Yeah, not today. We're too late."

"Maybe we could come back?"

"I know some great spots for photos. How about we pack up my trailer, and I'll show you around. Do you ever shoot photos of couples? I'd be happy to help you with that."

She chuckled. "I've never done it before, but why don't we see how much trouble we can get into?"

~~~

Thanks for taking the time to read the story. Hope you enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun writing it. Please feel free to comment and vote.

12