Istanbul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lloris
Lloris
3 Followers

"If you want me to go back down there, you're gonna have to push me down." I teased her.

After about a minute of slow strokes, she put her hands on my head and pushed my back down. I was ready to finish the job, I licked, squeezed blew and sucked her box. Placing a finger inside her vagina and one probing the space between her vagina and her anus. With my free hand I squeezed one of her nipples. She had two hands on my head an pushed me down into her box. Her muscle contractions became more common and she squeeled louder now. She arched her back, trying to rub herself harder in my face. She came for what seemed and eternity. I kept my tongue motionless on her clit until the orgasm had completely subsided.

She remained silent for what seemed an eternity. I lay next to her on my back. She turned her head to look at me: 'I like to be fucked after I have come.'

I didn't need more convincing. I lay on top of her and placed my cock at her entrance. I slowly entered what felt like hot butter. After a couple of strokes I retreated and led her to the edge of the dressor. I draped her over it and penetrated her from behind. first slowly, then more and more rapidly. Then almost violently. Within minutes I climaxed.

I retreated to the bathroom to get myself cleaned up and when I got out she did the same. I waited for her in a chair with my drink. It was about two thirty.

"Where do we go from here?" She asked.

"Bed now, breakfast tomorrow morning." I responded.

"And then?"

"I'm in Istanbul every third week." I didn't really have a plan. "But I am not quite sure what this is, or if I want more of it. Having sex with someone else once is one thing. Organising it repetitively is something different."

"Quite," she responded. "Why did it happen?"

"I wanted you. There's not much more to it. After five years with the same woman you want something different, someone different. I am not unhappy with my sex life, but it has become... a bit stale." I said, maybe revealing more than I wanted to.

"So, what would you want, sexually?" She asked.

"Oh, dear." I replied. "All of it. Every possible position, every angle, every orifice. Ride, be ridden. Two on one, one of two. You name it, odds are, I want it."

vBe more exact." she said. "Give me an example of what you want."

"I want someone to ride my face roughly. You know I lay down, someone siting on my face, riding it. Until you come. Sorry, until she comes"

"I can do that." she said with a smile.

"What do you want?"

"I want to be blindfolded and cuffed to the bed. Oiled up and massaged, I want to be carassed carefully. Everywhere. I want to come, three, four times in a row."

This was followed by a silence. Probably a whole minute. The idea was clearly formed in my head. "I come here once ever three weeks." I said. "We talk it over and agree on what's going to happen. Then we make it happen. Each time the other person decides on what we want." It sounded wrong secretive and exhausting.

It sounded perfect.

Lloris
Lloris
3 Followers
12