It

Story Info
A sissy fuckdoll used as a toy in a public sex festival.
1.9k words
4.31
37.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello? Yes hello, I've got an enquiry to make about tickets for the festival?" my master's voice rang out, as he shot me a smirk. I was on my knees in a latex French maid dress and stockings. My caged dicklette hung naked beneath me and I waited, patiently. The material clung to my body and I felt it tight on my chest as I breathed in heavy anticipation.

"I've got a ticket for the festival in two weeks and I had a couple questions."

"Fire away" a tinny voice came out from the phone, which master had put on speakerphone so I could hear every excruciating detail.

"Firstly, we are allowed to bring our own toys right?"

"Yes absolutely, the festival is an open and safe place for like-minded people to share in their hedonism - so although we provide toys we also think the more the merrier!"

This 'festival' they both kept referring to was a big rave and kink festival put together near where we lived and my master had decided we should go this year. A weekend of pure sexual use and abuse to a throbbing dance-music soundtrack.

"Aha, well yes, I'm glad you think so, because this next question is a bit delicate. One of the toys I'm bringing... well this may sound odd but I'm concerned I may have to get a ticket for it"

I felt my dicklette give a violent throb in its cage. I was ashamed of it, but people using the pronoun 'It' to refer to me drove me mad with lust. I used to use 'they' anyway, until I met master and he sissified me. After sissifying me to be his sissy slut maid he'd mostly refer to me as 'she', but sometimes... sometimes he felt in a wicked, mischievous mood. Playful. So, when he gets playful, he doesn't need a maid, he needs a toy. A fuckdoll, to just use and take his sexual frustrations out on; an object, a thing, an 'It' without any say in the matter or any emotional consideration. The idea of being a human fuckdoll isnt anything new, but my master liked to take it very literally.

"A ticket for your toy?" the voice on the phone began, but then the realisation dawned on them "Oh. Oh! Hmm well, okay, that is a difficult one."

"It'll be arriving in my suitcase, and its hood covers its eyes and ears - it won't be benefitting from any of the festivals facilities really. It will just lie in my tent with my other fleshlights and stuff."

With every 'it' he over-enunciated and gave me a pointed look. A considerable puddle had formed beneath me from this which I knew I'd be licking up when master was done with his phone call.

"Hmm well I guess that's different, but I'm still not sure."

"Okay, how about we cut a deal." My master smirked again.

"A deal?"

"Yes - will you be working on the doors?"

"Yes, I'm in charge of admissions - I think I get your drift."

"Call it quality control. You try it out, decide whether or not I can bring it in?"

"Well, I cant say no to that offer - the ball is in my court after all" and then I think I heard him chuckle "and what if I should refuse?"

"Well, then I'll just have to leave it behind. I'm sure it'll be picked up by someone - free sex toy!"

The voice on the phone agreed and they wrapped up. My master grinned at me, walked over and roughly shoved my face in my pool of precum and I lapped it up happily. I was so excited, we were off to the festival!

A couple weeks later there we were. I was in a full latex gimp suit, a ball gag with breathable holes in my mouth, and a vibrating buttplug buzzing away deep inside of me. My arms were behind me in bondage restraints and I was tucked tightly in my masters slightly bigger suitcase. I was a little on the short side, and quite skinny - which is why I was so easy to feminize - so it wasn't too bad but was still absolutely degrading.

I felt the ground vibrating beneath me as the suitcase was rolled along; it was doing me no favours as I just kept on leaking precum. A small part of me thought I'd fill up the case and drown! True to his word, my masters other fleshlight and some of his bdsm kit was piled in with me and they rolled about as we moved. All of a sudden, we stopped, and I heard muffled voices.

"Hello yes, is there a Simon here? Simon Carter? I have an arrangement about my ticketing with him"

Someone responded and my master was clearly directed somewhere else, because we set off again with a sharp tilt, and a spanking paddle gave me a soft smack on the face. We stopped again.

"Simon?"

"Yes! And you must be Mr. Casey"

My master responded in the affirmative and then they lowered their voices so I couldn't hear. After a while we set off again, and then I was dragged out of the suitcase; not that it made much difference of course. My mask meant it was still pitch black - I had no idea what this Simon guy looked like. He could be hideous but it didnt matter, his cock was about to take advantage of me for the opportunity, just the chance, to get in.

"It's got a nice form, hasn't it?" my master said.

"Yes, a really nice model! Do you mind if I just?"

"No, go ahead"

And without any more preamble, the ballgag was removed and a cock was shoved in my gaping mouth. It was girthy and relatively long. I slackened my jaw a little - keeping just enough tightness to really massage his cock - and loosened my throat. He grabbed my head and slowly started thrusting in and out.

"It's not even gagging!"

"Toys can't gag"

The strange man kept thrusting in and out, carelessly facefucking me. It's true, I'd completely conquered my gag reflex and had mastered staying inert. This was of course extremely messy as the saliva I produced was left to just go everywhere, dribbled all down my front and over his cock.

"Very clever how it produces its own lubricant."

"Isn't it just? If you're doing quality control, you should probably take advantage of the lubricant and test the other hole."

With a grunt the man slid out of my mouth and came round behind me. The plug was taken out and once again replaced unceremoniously with this stranger's fat cock. My master put the plug in my mouth for the time being, its warmth vibrating on my lips. I tried to relax my sissy cunt but I had a lot less control over it than my mouth. It was clearly the more enjoyable hole though, because the man really picked up his pace and got really excited ploughing into me. It was as he was fondling my massive fake tits that dangled out of the gimp suit that his enjoyment reached its peak and he flooded me with cum. He slid out and my master replaced the plug and gag, and immediately packed me away in my case. I heard them discussing me.

"Well it certainly is a really fun toy, I've never felt anything quite like it. The uncanny valley feeling makes it so dirty and fun. I'd be tempted to buy it off you to use it as one of our house toys."

"Tempting offer, maybe when the weekend is over. But before that I'd want to have a little more fun with it."

The two men laughed and settled and we were sent on our way. We trundled to our tent and only once we were in the tent was I allowed out again. I was bent over a podium of sorts and master placed a spreader bar between my legs. He left me like that for a good long while. I have no idea how long he left me there for but the plug just kept on vibrating and the tension was building up. I could also feel the throb of the music, and just about hear it, tantalising me. The darkness and my position and the impossibility of telling the time built upon me and broke down my mind. This was all on purpose of course, he was putting me into the mental state of complete obedience, of total detachment from my humanity.

When he came back, I could smell food.

"Wow its so great out there! So many gorgeous people, I could find a new slave or partner out there. Absolutely incredible. Even the staff, so accommodating. For example" he said, taking out my ballgag and lowering something into my mouth. I began sucking out of instinct before realising it was a hotdog - this was feeding time "I asked the men at the mess hall for a little something extra on my hot dog and they whipped it out right then and there, and did exactly as asked"

Of course. There was cum all over the hotdog, which I was just finishing up.

"Anyway" he continued "enough chatter - do you want a go on it?"

My stomach sank. Of course, I should have known; master never addresses me when I'm a toy. Why would he? To him I'm just an object. He was talking to someone else, a friend he'd made. Sure enough a gruff voice replied.

"Dont mind if I do"

I felt his presence behind me as the plug was removed, and his cock swiftly replaced it. The cum from earlier had fully absorbed into my system by now - what master called my self-cleaning feature. He began slowly at first, but at some sort of sign from my master rapidly increased his pace. At the same time, my master took off the gag and slid his full length all the way down my throat. I was breathing heavily through my nose, getting wildly turned on at being used like this.

They thrusted in synchronisation, filling me up and emptying me. The stranger held me roughly around the waist, while my master clamped my head firmly between his hands. I could only just hear their gasping moans and grunts of pleasure. The stranger murmured "ungh, take it" which exasperated my master and made him give a rough shove deep in my throat. With a hint of pride I noticed I didnt gag despite the surprise. In my stomach a building pressure of pleasure rose. The stranger was excellently working my tighter hole, hitting my sweet spot in every thrust. Soon enough I was cumming tons through the hole in my cock cage.

"Holy shit, the bitch is cumming!" the stranger laughed

"Cumming?" my master feigned ignorance "Oh. You mean it's leaking? Yeah it does that sometimes. I guess it is a bit of a damaged little fucktoy."

Even though I'd already cum, this made my whole body quiver in orgasmic ecstasy.

"And there's the vibrate setting" my master groaned as he shot his load directly down my throat. The stranger still had a few more deep thrusts into me before unloading deep inside me.

They slid out of me and replaced my stoppers. The two were discussing something in low voices. I was slowly drifting off after all that tension and ecstasy. As I drifted off I heard my master's voice ring out loud and clear.

"Sold. You can pick it up at the end of the weekend."