It Ain't Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

I could feel this hot ball forming in my hard core, because I knew what was coming. I'd only had one man go down on me before; the others had turned their noses up at the idea. He hadn't been all that good at it, and I wondered what the fuss was about it.

I was about to find out.

Ricky got his face right in between my legs, but instead of taking the plunge, he started blowing softly on my super-hot pussy. I squealed in surprise and delight as feelings welled through my body I'd never felt before.

He kept blowing soft breezes right on my wet sex, until suddenly I felt the tip of his tongue just teasing my clit.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he licked over my throbbing flesh as I writhed on the bed in the grip of a building explosion like nothing I'd ever experienced before. It took me a few seconds to realize that he was steadily increasing the speed and force of his tongue on my pliant pussy.

Unconsciously, my hands glommed onto my tits as I squeezed and pinched my nipples. I was lost in the ozone of lust from Ricky's mouth, and I think I screamed his name as my orgasm exploded through my body in a white-hot flash of passion.

I vaguely remember being a little disappointed. I had never before had multiple orgasms, and I was always one and done. Oh, I'd still let Ricky fuck me, I thought, but I wanted to come with him, and I thought I wouldn't be able to come back from such a gut-wrenching climax.

But my man was full of surprises. Instead of letting me be, he kept at it, sliding a couple of fingers into my gooey pie and lightly nipping at my clit. I was amazed to realize that I was climbing back on the express train of lust.

"G-g-g-g-god!" I cried. "Fuck me, Ricky. F-f-f-f-f-uuuuccckkk meeeee!"

I was surprised at my language in that moment, because the f-word was just not part of the vocabulary for a proper Main Line girl like me. But I didn't care at that moment. I wanted Ricky to consume me.

And he didn't ... at least not right then.

He looked up at me with a gleam in his eyes and an evil grin, and went right back to working me over with his mouth.

In that moment, I surrendered. I gave up every bit of myself to that man right then. Somewhere in my psyche, I made the decision that I was going to let him do whatever he wanted to me, for the rest of my life. And that's never changed.

I closed my eyes and let the passion take me on a flight to paradise. Ricky's mouth was a dervish as he sucked, licked, kissed and probed by boiling flesh, and it wasn't long before I arched my back and shuddered from head to toe with an absolutely unbelievable orgasm.

As I floated down to earth, I sensed, more than saw, Ricky lift his head up and look at me with a sense of satisfaction.

But there was something else, too. Animal passion. I've never forgotten the look on his face as he climbed up on his knees between my widespread legs and pressed his impossibly-hard cock to my eager hole.

Everything that has come in all the years since has flowed from that one moment, when he put the head of his cock to my waiting pussy and slid into me for the first time.

Incredibly, I felt yet another climax building as he began to slowly, but steadily, fuck me with long, even strokes. As he began to find his rhythm, he reached down, gathered my sweat-covered body in his arms and we kissed.

Oh God, did we kiss. Wildly, passionately, our lust flowing from our lips through our tongues as we cemented our partnership right then and there. We were one, forever and always, and we knew it.

All I could feel was the tumbling of our emotions together as we fucked each other with runaway lust.

After everything that had come before, we couldn't make it last, but, man, what a ride while it lasted.

Ricky was growling and grunting as he pounded me with long, hard strokes, and I was keening, moaning and crying out his name as I worked my body to meet him with everything I had.

And, yet, as far gone as we were, Ricky had the presence of mind to ask where I wanted him to come. Neither one of us had said anything about birth control, and he was thinking ahead.

"In me!" I cried. "I'm on the pill! Fuck me, baby, fuck me and shoot that stuff deep inside me! Oh God, dooooooooo iiiiiiiiitttttttt!"

And he did.

I could feel his body tense, just at the moment that my third orgasm of the night crashed through my body. I felt his cock swell, seconds before he shot a barrage of hot cream deep in my hungry pussy.

I milked him of everything he had, and kept on even after the initial rush had passed.

At long last, we relaxed, and as we stared at each other, we both began to laugh, giddy at what we'd just shared. We knew in that moment that we'd found our soul mate, and we were never going to let each other go.

We spent the rest of the night, and all the next day, making love, and while it didn't quite have the intensity as our first time, it was still great.

During a break in the action, I asked him where he learned to please a woman like that. He got a smile on his face and a faraway look in his eyes.

He told me he'd had a fling the summer after his freshman year of college with a divorcee who worked at the diner down the street from his folk's store, and that she'd taught him all the little tricks about sex.

He said it was the most important period of his life, because it gave him an enormous sense of self-confidence that served him well when he went back to college.

My folks, of course, were mortified the first time I brought Ricky home with me, although that didn't stop my sister from flirting with him. They all thought he was an uncivilized redneck. Still do, in fact.

Well, let me back up a little. My father eventually figured out that behind Ricky's easy-going country demeanor beats the heart of a shark.

It isn't that Ricky -- Richard to the professional world -- isn't a genuinely nice person inside. It's just that there is a spine of steel and a quick, well-ordered mind behind his aw-shucks façade.

I can't tell you how many hot-shot Philadelphia lawyers he eviscerated during his career as a corporate lawyer because they completely underestimated him. In fact, I've heard him called Matlock by those he's left him shambles.

So Dad, and, to a lesser extent, Allan, came to grudgingly accept Ricky as a peer, but my Mom and my sister never have.

Oh, Lisa tried her best to seduce him, but Ricky just laughed at her. I, on the other hand, told my darling little sis that if she ever tried anything with my man again, I'd cut her heart out and stuff it up her well-used twat.

She gave me what I interpreted at the time as an evil smile, but looking back on it, I think was more a look of astonishment, with an element of awareness that I really had found a man who could love me.

I'm sure she didn't think I had it in me to attract a man like Ricky until that moment and it was the first step toward us having a more cordial relationship. We're still not close, and we probably won't ever be, but we aren't enemies and we don't hate each other any more.

Ricky and I waited until we graduated a year later to move in together. Ricky went on to law school and I got a job teaching at a public school not far from campus.

My father tried to pull some strings to get me a job in the suburbs, but I shot that idea down. I wanted to work with real kids from the city. It was actually a pretty good school, and I enjoyed the time I spent there.

After Ricky's second year of law school we got married. It was a little bigger deal than I wanted, but it wasn't the elaborate production my mother wanted, so I guess we compromised.

By then, I'd been to Georgia to meet Ricky's family, and that just reinforced my initial impression of him as the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. They welcomed me with a lot more grace than my family welcomed him, and that has always shamed me a little.

We did move to the suburbs when Ricky finished law school, graduating near the top of his class. His Southern drawl notwithstanding, he had no trouble getting on with a very good firm right out of school.

We waited five years before starting our family, and I'm glad we did. We had a chance to enjoy each other before children started becoming a concern. We had two sons two years apart, then our daughter came along four years later.

Not long before she was scheduled to start school, around age 4, Ricky started talking about moving back to Georgia. He missed being close to his family, and he was getting tired of the often-cutthroat world of corporate law.

I was a little reluctant at first. I had never lived anywhere else but Philly, and I was a city girl through and through.

But the more I analyzed it, the more I came around to his way of thinking.

For one thing, I was ready for him to make a change of some kind. I could see that his years of swimming with the sharks in the legal profession in Philly had left their mark on my Ricky. He'd developed a hard shell that was at odds with the open, personable man I'd fallen in love with. It was nothing overt, but I could tell.

For another, the idea of raising children in the more relaxed atmosphere of southern Georgia, rather than the frantic urban atmosphere of Philadelphia, had a great deal of appeal.

My parents, of course, were aghast that I would even consider leaving Philly, and my mom even insisted that I, "put my foot down," and demand that we stay.

My answer to that was that my place was alongside my husband, and I would go wherever he went, and go cheerfully.

He finally decided that he wanted to make the change, so we moved. We haven't regretted it.

Our sex life has stayed pretty hot, although we've mellowed some since that fiery beginning.

But we still have our moments. There was the night in Las Vegas when I got pretty inebriated and danced with a succession of men, as Ricky watched bemused, watched because he had a cast on his leg and couldn't dance with me.

That's probably the closest we've ever come to having another person enter our sex life, but we just couldn't pull the trigger on it, and I'm glad we didn't. The fantasy has always been intriguing, but I've been afraid of what would happen in reality, after the fact.

Another memorable moment came on our 25th anniversary just a couple of years ago. We went to Puerto Rico and took a day hike into the rain forest. We took a blanket and made love near a waterfall, and didn't even stop when a couple of old ladies happened upon us.

^ ^ ^ ^

All of that, and more, flowed through my mind as I watched my husband on that bed. My vision was blurred with tears as I thought about our life together, and what the future might bring.

I almost missed the moment when he first started coming around, but when the nurse came into the room there at the ICU and started talking to him, I knew he was starting to awaken.

It took awhile, and it wasn't until mid-morning the next day before he woke up enough to finally talk, other than the gibberish from the anesthesia. By then, the breathing tube had been removed, and he seemed to be more at peace than he had been the previous night.

"You were here all night, weren't you," he said weakly. "You need to rest."

"Where else would I be?" I said. "My place is always with you. I'll rest when they get you down to the floor."

"It ain't easy, you know," he said, after a period of silence.

"No, it ain't," I answered back "But we'll get through it."

He smiled as he closed his eyes.

"I love you," he whispered before drifting off to sleep, holding his heart pillow close to his chest.

"I love you, too," I answered, as grateful tears rolled down my cheeks.

I knew then that we were going to be all right. We had a long road of recovery ahead, but together we would make it, the way we always had.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers
12