It Ain't Incest if... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

I knew that my tongue had given away my true deep secrets, the ones that, up until tonight, I had tried to hide even from myself.

More silence. I bet Mom was running her tongue around the ridge at the bottom of Daddy's cock head. All the guys loved it when I did that. Daddy would too.

"I notice how you like to take us for ice cream often, just like when she was a kid. But it's hardly the same." This time Mom chuckled from deep in her belly. "I see how you stare at her tongue packing the ice edges, preventing drips. I look at your cock as you watch her, and it is swelling in your pants. And love how when we get home, you can barely wait to drag me into the nearest private spot to fuck my mouth. Do you ever notice as you fuck me after how wet I am? Just as wet as her chin gets when the ice cream starts to melt and runs down from her fat bottom lip."

She paused and I wished that I could be her and slowly lick all around the swollen purple head of my Daddy's cock.

"I bet she lets the cream run down like that on purpose to tease you Daddy," my Mom belly laughed.

"Do you think she listens as you make love to me after we go for ice cream, wishing that it was her? I don't mind, you know," she continued. "In fact, it makes me extra wet."

Mom was not the only woman in our house who was extra excited. My whole body was trembling at the prospect of unleashing these forbidden truths. My bed though had stopped thumping against the wall as I was lying there, listening to my mother's monologue, fingers on my own clit, free hand caressing my bubble gum nubbins, thinking about licking Daddy's cock instead of ice cream. My oral needs surged so that I stuck my thumb in my mouth, sucking it like I was really Daddy's baby girl, but in a very grown up way befitting my young adulthood, imagining that it was the organ that had helped give me life.

My Mom chuckled before she spoke again.

"I bet she wishes that your knob could be coated in ice cream so that she could lick it clean. I know that I do. Wouldn't you love that? I would love to watch."

Then the only sound was slurping as I guess my Mom lowered her mouth over Daddy's swollen angry purple helmet, closing her lips tight around the throbbing flesh as she lowered her lips ever so slowly, her tongue licking all around the spongy head, making it easy for me to picture me licking an ice cream cone to tease them, or even licking cream off of my Daddy's cock, just like my naughty mother was suggesting.

My bed springs squeaked louder from the next room, as I was touching my ripe loins, while sucking on my thumb, listening to my mother's forbidden fantasies.

"After you come in her mouth, would you like to watch us kiss, to see her swap your seed into my mouth? To have both your women smile at you, our teeth shiny with your spunk?"

I sighed so loudly that I was sure Daddy could hear through the wall.

"Watching us kiss should keep you stiff enough to still be able to fuck our baby." Mom continued. "I just know that after tasting you, she'd still be so horny she'd need to fuck. I know that she's on the Pill, so maybe she'd let you fuck her bareback, so that I could lick the cream from her pie afterwards." Picturing that made me groan more lustily. I wondered if Mom tasted creamy like I did, or if my young cunt would yield a special treat for them.

Then the wall was silent. I wondered if they were engaged in a sixty-nine, and what that was like, as I had yet to try it. Maybe Daddy could be my first. Or Mom?

Picturing that triggered another climax, and in the aftermath, I realized that the oral sex must have ended, and my parents must be fucking on the other side of the wall. The sounds I heard must have been my mother slamming against the mattress.

Mom started talking again. I guess that she and Daddy both liked dirty talk and role play. I did too.

"Just close your eyes and imagine that these are your daughter's firm young tits. I bet she'd love how your experienced mouth knows just how to please them, not like the roughness of college boys."

"Your lips..." Mom continued, I guess pressing a nub against Daddy's mouth as her quim tightened around his fat shaft.

"...your tongue," she sighed, making me wish that I could taste her offering.

"...your teeth," she growled. My fingers instinctively brushed the sensitive flesh of my nipple sending spasms down my torso, my abdomen quivering, my cunt clenching, my juices gushing.

"Oh, yeah, Daddy, you know just how to nibble a girl without hurting her," Mom paused, giggled. "Well, just the right amount of pain anyway."

She groaned as I arched my back slightly, pushing my cunt harder against my fist, and causing my other fingers to trap my nipple, stretching the rubbery flesh.

"Our daughter would be so lucky to have a lover like her Daddy," she sighed.

I was jealous. I was excited. I released my nipple and lifted my butt of the bed, allowing myself to play with my anus just like I wanted Daddy to do.

"Ouch," Mom exclaimed, loud enough that the sound was clearly audible in my room.

"Don't do that to her, at least not until we explore her pain threshold thoroughly."

I was shocked at how matter of fact my Mom sounded about Daddy fucking their daughter, as if it was an inevitable reality, rather than the forbidden fantasy triggered by the earlier sounds of their baby's bed bumping against the wall in the unmistakable rhythm of fucking, even if it had just been me fucking myself.

For a few minutes there was only the gentle sounds that must have been Daddy kissing Mom better and then fucking her again, probably harder and deeper.

"Just like that, that's what she needs." My Mom cried out.

My Mom was in great shape, so maybe her cunt was incredibly tight given her age, her childbearing, and how often they must have had fucked in the past twenty years. My cunt though would seal tightly around his shaft, gripping it even tighter as I milked his baby maker for every single sperm. Good thing I was on the Pill. I did not want Daddy to be both father and grandfather of the same child.

Daddy must have paused to think similar thoughts, because Mom almost shouted out, "No. Need you to keep fucking," she grunted. "Need you to fill me up."

I imagined Mom doing exactly what I did when I needed a guy to spill his seed - she would slide her hand along his buttock, curving down the valley that sheltered his anus. Without warning, a finger would thrust past his sphincter, probing into his bowels until she just lightly flicked his prostate. That would be all the stimulation that he needed. That always made me writhe in ecstasy, whether the cock was in my cunt or my ass.

"Fuck. Yes." Mom yelled. "I'm coming. I'm being filled with your creaming and wishing that our daughter would join us, to lick me clean."

A pause. A giggle.

"And of course, she'd need to lick you clean as well, Daddy," my Mom continued. "All the better to get you ready to fuck our asses. Wouldn't you love to fuck them both, taking turns?"

In the silence that followed, Daddy pumped great gobs of goo into Mom, I wondered whether or not they would stay awake long enough for him to fuck her ass. I sure hoped so, but on the other hand, it was getting late, and I had plans tomorrow. I had climaxed as much as I was going to tonight.

"Are you guys just about finished in there? I'm trying to sleep over here," I shouted and then giggled just before sleep carried me into my dreams.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers
12