It Ain't Necessarily So Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers

Marcie said, "I have a present for all three of you. Do you want it now?"

I said, "Yes, I want it now, but I think we'd best clean up dinner first."

Clean up took five or six minutes and while Matt, Sue and I cleaned up Marcie went to the basement and came back with the toy box I'd found when I did plumbing. She lifted the lid and inside I saw three wrapped packages. She handed the first one to Sue.

She said, "Why presents? It isn't anyone's birthday."

"Presents don't need any reason except I love you."

The wrapping paper came off and I saw two nipple suction devices just like the ones I'd seen on Marcie's nipples. Sue looked at them, then looked up at Marcie with a question on her face. Marcie reached back into her toy box and got one of hers out. She showed Sue how it was used and both women moaned when Marcie let go. We could see how the device had sucked her nipple and pulled it over half an inch from where it had been.

I picked up one of Sue's new devices and said, "Sweetheart, allow me." She watched as I opened her dress enough to expose her breasts and applied the device. I pumped the bulb twice and Sue said, "Oh my God!" I pumped twice more and she moaned. Twice more and I somehow knew that any more would be painful.

I got the other device and pumped it four times quickly after it was in place. Sue looked up and saw Matt pulling on both the suction devices on Marcie's chest. He pulled and released, pulled and released. She looked at me and said, "Do me... Please."

Just as Matt pulled on Marcie I pulled on Sue. I slipped myself into a position where I could hold both devices and see Marcie's tits. Sue was watching Marcie's breasts and hearing the sounds Marcie was making.

Pull. Hold, then release. Repeat. We varied the length of time we held their nipples extended. When I felt Sue was ready I pulled, held and said, "Now!" I pulled and both suction devices pulled loose, freeing Sue's nipples. She shook hard and before she could do more I took the nearest nipple into my mouth! My mouth was wide open and I sucked hard!

Sue shuddered and came. Matt did the same to Marcie. When they opened their eyes they could see each other being sucked and that triggered another shudder for both of them.

I massaged both Sue's breasts, gently. She came back to the room, opened her eyes and said, "Thank you. Thank you all! That was incredible."

Marcie said, "We need a shower. This much fun is hard work."

We got undressed completely, loaded our clothes in the washer and started it. We showered and when we were getting dried off Sue asked, "There were two other packages."

Marcie said, "One for each of our men."

Matt said, "I don't think I want nipple pumps."

"If either of you ever want to try them, we can use mine." Sue said.

"I would like to try them, but not right now." I said.

Marcie gave us our packages and we unwrapped. They were the same and different. Inside my box was a strap-on harness and a dildo from the catalog. I looked over and thought, 'His is like mine.' A closer look showed me they were different. The dildo in my box was eight inches long, looked real and when I wrapped my hand around it my finger almost touched my thumb. The dildo in Matt's box was about the same length but had five ridges along its length.

I looked up at Marcie and she said, "They're different so joining with you isn't the same. You're still Nick and Matt is still Matt"

Sue helped Matt get into his harness and Marcie helped me. Looking down and seeing that eight-inch cock sticking out of me was a nice sight. Any time I had ever looked at my cock before it was about six and a half inches long.

Marcie said, "I know we'll swap a million times, but this first time I'd like to be with Matt. Ok, Sue?"

"I was about to ask if this time could be with Nick."

Matt and I moved and the ladies assumed the position for the missionary prayer. They were on the floor next to each other. We moved closer and suddenly Marcie yelled, "Stop!" She jumped up and went into the bathroom. She came back with towels, folded them and helped Sue get one under her butt. Marcie slathered both dildos with lube and wiped her fingers on Sue's pussy and then her own. She got on her back with the towel under her and said, "I plan to cum a lot!"

Matt and I moved in and slowly entered our women. They gave us the color commentary.

"Oh my God! Go slowly big man."

"It's been years since you were that hard! You must really love me!"

"Their mission, to go where no man has ever gone before! Deeper and longer than humanly possible!"

We looked at each other and went as deep as we were able. When I started to pull back Sue said, "That's so strange. It feels like you're pulling me inside out! Go slowly. Please go slowly."

When I saw the head of the dildo starting to emerge from her pussy I stopped and pushed in again. Sue lifted her legs a little higher and held her own knees.

Each stroke was a little faster and the bottom of each stroke into Sue pressed the harness tight between us. Soon I was slamming against her. Her hands grabbed my upper arms and she asked, "Can we try doggy?"

She turned over without me coming out of her. I watched as she shoved back, burying me in her from behind. I grabbed her hips and thrust into her. In the past I thought often about 'How can I make this last?' I gave that up. I thought, 'I can last for an hour or until I get arthritis in my hip.'

I looked at Matt and Marcie and she was riding him for the silver buckle. When I looked they were in cowgirl position. I watched as she rotated and it became reverse cowgirl. Seeing her twist around with a cock sticking out of her was very erotic.

"Oh my God!" Sue cried. Her body was shaking and she was slamming back against me. I held her hips and pulled her back as she helped slam herself against me. A few seconds more and I felt liquid flowing down my inner thighs.

Over the next hour we gave both women more orgasms than we could count. We changed positions often and soaked the towels and the surrounding floor. My knees were raw. So were Matt's.

We had been fucking for over an hour when Sue stopped. She moved so the cock in her came out and she collapsed on the floor. She said, "Enough! I've had enough!"

Marcie lasted about ten minutes longer when she asked, "Sue, Nick's still hard. Can I have a turn on him?"

"If he's willing." Sue said.

She was riding Matt cowgirl. She leaned forward and kissed Matt and said, "Stay in me. Can I give Nick my ass?"

He kissed her and used his hands to spread her ass cheeks for me. I moved into position and slowly pushed into Marcie's ass.

"Oh! Oh! You're both so big! I've never been so full!"

I pressed my harness against her ass cheeks and began pulling back. I used my hands on her hips to help lift her on Matt's cock as I slid into her ass. She lasted a couple of minutes and came, screaming and shuddering.

We held still as she calmed and then I backed out of her and helped her off Matt. I looked over and Sue smiled a tired smile at me.

Matt held Marcie close and they kissed while Sue and I snuggled together. Sue whispered, "I lied to you. I'm so sorry."

"What lie was that?"

"I think I'm done with sex."

We both knew it was funny. We smiled, too tired to laugh.

We spent part of the night on the floor. Matt woke us all up and said, "We may be able to fuck like we are nineteen, but I've got old bones and they need a bed."

I said, "A dry, soft bed with a woman I love in it."

Marcie was being helped up and said, "Either of you can sleep with me, but only if you take your cock off."

Matt and I reached for the buckles on our harnesses. Sue said, "But keep them nearby."

We showered, cleaned both dildos, dried off and Marcie took my hand, leading me to her bed. Matt took Sue's hand and they went to the guest room.

I looked and the bedside clock said, "1:36am" as we got into bed. Dinner had been served at 7:00 pm. I couldn't ever remember a time since our first pregnancy that we had played sexually for six hours! Marcie backed up against me, pulled my arm over her and helped my hand cup her breast. Anything else she may have done, I missed. I was asleep.

We played together at least twice a week. Each time we got together Marcie introduced Sue to more girl on girl play. We didn't use the harnesses every time or the suction devices.

A few days before the kids came home to discuss our ideas for a marriage contract Sue and Marcie planned a day they called shopping day. They went shopping at least twice a week together so Matt and I had trouble understanding what was special about this particular shopping day. Neither woman would tell us what made this shopping trip special.

Sue was up, dressed and had breakfast on the table by eight. As we ate she called Marcie and I listened closely to the conversation. They were good. I didn't learn a thing.

Sue was picked up at a little before nine. They wore loose dresses, smiled and laughed as they kissed me good-bye but I could sense that they were both nervous. As soon as they were gone I called Matt and we compared notes. We learned one thing but figured it didn't mean anything. Both were wearing bras but not panties. That wasn't unusual, but we were grasping at straws.

At about eleven my cell phone rang. It was Sue. "Honey, would it be Ok if the four of us went out for dinner tonight? Neither of us is going to feel like cooking or doing dishes."

"Sure! Fine with me. Should I make reservations somewhere?"

"How about The Olive Tree?"

"Great! What time?"

"Seven or seven-thirty? Is that too late?"

"Not for me. I'll have a late lunch and seven will be perfect. How's the shopping going?"

"You want a hint, don't you?" Sue asked. I could hear her smiling through the phone. She loved having a little secret.

"If you want to give me a hint, I'd love it."

"We're each buying identical gifts bringing them home, but not in a bag. There's your hint. See you at about six. At Matt and Marcie's. That gives Marcie and I time to shower and dress for dinner." She paused and I heard Marcie in the background. "Oh, yes, can Nick be at our house at six thirty? Then we can go from our place and come back and have a sleepover after dinner. Ok?"

I said I'd call Matt and arrange it. They didn't have their plan straight, but Matt and I would make it work. They told me they loved me and the call ended. I called Matt and replayed the call for him. I got together my clothes for the evening and for the next day and came over. I picked up a pizza on the way over. We watched football then at a little before six we showered, shaved and dressed. We left both bathrooms clean and ready for our ladies to return.

We shut off the TV when we heard Sue's car drive into the garage. I looked out the window and noticed they walked tenderly between the garage and the house. They each carried a bag from Macy's. We went out of the TV room and met them in the kitchen.

As they came through the door Matt asked, "What's wrong?"

Marcie looked at Matt and said, "Boys, we have good news and bad news. Please, have a seat in the living room and we'll tell you all about both."

We went and sat in the living room. They followed and carefully sat on the couch. Matt and I exchanged worried looks as we watched how slowly they lowered themselves to the couch.

Sue looked up at us and said, "The good news is that the pain we're in will go away soon."

Marcie added, "And, the results are something we think both of you will love!" They both nodded.

Sue resumed their tale; "We have been looking at catalogs and books over the last month or so. We got the idea that we wanted either a piercing or a tattoo..."

"We decided on a piercing. We visited a tattoo and piercing salon a week ago and looked at the options." Marcie said.

"We went back this morning and had it done. We had it done at the same time."

Marcie said, "I knew it would hurt and if I watched it hurt Sue I'd lose my nerve and chicken out, so Hank did mine while Carol did Sue. We held each other's hand and screamed when they pierced us."

Matt said, "You know we're both hard!"

Sue smiled and said, "Well, forget any thoughts of fucking for at least a week. We have to heal. If you touch us now we'll scream."

I asked, "I know from your walk that the piercing is in your pussy, but where?"

"The hood of our clits!" Sue said. "Carol showed us hers and explained the way it made sex more fun and made it easier to achieve orgasm. She also has a piercing in her lip down there, but she said it was more for looks than function."

"We decided function was better."

Matt asked, "Can we see?"

Both women spread for us and we saw two shiny gold rings about half an inch in diameter peeking out at the top of their slits. I was rock hard.

Matt dropped to his knees and crawled towards them. I dropped to my knees and followed his lead. Both women put their hands up protectively and said, "No touching!"

We got close and looked. I looked at Sue and Matt looked at Marcie. After nearly a minute I whispered, "Absolutely beautiful."

"Absolutely beautiful." Echoed Matt.

We switched places and looked again. After a time Marcie said, "Please stand up and open your pants. I'd love to suck you and swallow everything you give me."

Sue reached out and put a finger under Matt's chin, lifting him to stand. We unfastened our chinos and dropped them and our shorts to our knees. Our lovers leaned to us and our hard cocks disappeared into mouths. They held our hips and assisted us to pump in and out of their mouths.

As I got closer to cumming Marcie used a hand to hold my balls and she managed to get all of me inside her mouth. I looked over at my brother with his cock in my wife's mouth and saw her pull back and move her mouth to suck on his balls. She held one of his balls in her mouth, made eye contact with me and winked.

At that moment Marcie released my cock and sucked on my left nut. It went into her mouth and I felt her tongue caressing me. It was enough! I shot my cum into her hair and onto her forehead. She hummed as I came and my knees went weak. She used her hands and arms to make sure I didn't fall.

Matt and I led our wives into the bathroom, undressed them tenderly and showered with them. We washed every part of them except their pussies. They took plenty of time and great care getting clean. We dried them and put them on the bed in the master bedroom. I ordered Chinese food and when it came we ate and talked.

We talked about the cruise we planned. The people at the piercing salon told them, promised them, they would be fully functional before we boarded the ship. My eyes kept being drawn to the little gold ring on each pussy before me.

That night we cuddled, snuggled, caressed and kissed for hours. We moved between partners a few times and I told both women I loved them. They told me Matt told them, too. I have no idea when we went to sleep. It just happened.

We spent four days at their house. Sue called in and didn't go to work. I went on the forth day. We checked the healing every day. Sue remembered how light helped with healing after our kids were born so they sat in the back yard getting sunshine directly on their pusses for forty minutes in the morning and another forty minutes in the afternoon.

On day seven I was sitting at my computer and Sue came to me, barefoot all over, and whispered in my ear, "You're going to get lucky tonight!" Then she kissed my ear.

I know things happened between that whisper and when we finally went to bed, but I don't know what those things were.

Sue had always had a sensitive clit. It always took some time to build up to clit play with fingers, tongue or mouth. Over years of practice I knew to approach gently and take lots of time. Long before her dress came off I was sneaking kisses, touches and hugs. When we walked into the bedroom she took off her dress and put herself on the bed with her hips at the edge, legs spread and I noticed she was freshly shaved and the perfume of arousal filled the space.

I started kissing at her knee. She sat partially up, grabbed my hair and said, "If you don't lick my pussy in the next ten seconds I'm driving nude over to Matt!"

I moved immediately to her pussy. I licked up from her taint and when I touched the gold ring Sue moaned. I backed off and did it again. She moaned again. I sucked on her lip and she said, "That pulls on the ring! Oh Nick, That feels so good!"

Within a very few minutes she was squeezing my head with her thighs and arching her back in orgasm. The ring was a success! I loved the feelings of power I had as I took her to mind and body blowing orgasms, until she finally said, "I'm done. Please stop."

I stayed between her legs, resting my head on her lower belly. Minutes passed and I wondered if she had gone to sleep.

Finally she spoke. "Husband, You are the best lover a wife could ever want. I love your brother and I'll never say this in front of him or Marcie, but you are the best lover a woman could ever want."

She rolled to the side and reached into a bedside drawer, bringing back some lube. She lubed her ass and my cock and said, "My pussy is too sensitive for you right now, but I'd love to feel you filling my butt."

I lasted as long as I could but the sight and feeling of her gift was too overwhelming and sexy for me to last long. She felt me swell and felt my shot pulse into her and said, "Yes! Fill me up! I love you!"

She had me stay inside until shrinkage had me slip out. I used tissues to clean up, and then we got up and showered again. As we washed she asked, "Have we noticed our water bill has gone up with Matt and Marcie?"

"Yes, and from where I stand, it's been worth it."

We slept with me spooned behind Sue. We were shocked awake by the phone. I hit the speakerphone button and heard Marcie scream, "Oh my God! I think I came twenty times!"

Sue asked, "And how did you do after Matt touched you?"

They both laughed. Marcie and Sue talked for at least half an hour. I listened for a few minutes and then went to the kitchen and made a sandwich. When I came back Sue led me to the shower and started the water flowing. We kissed and she said, "These are the golden years. I didn't know life could be this good."

We washed each other, shampooed and shaved each other and smiled as we did everything. The rest of our day we did things from our To-Do lists and every time we passed or came near each other we acted like teenagers in heat.

The weekend the kids were coming home arrived. For the three days before they arrived we kept reminding each other of what we couldn't do when they were home.

I strolled into the kitchen fresh from my shower and Sue said, "We can't be naked when the kids are home." I went back and got dressed.

We were driving to Matt and Marcie's and Sue stroked my cock through my slacks. I let her do it for about six blocks and then asked, "Mom, what are you doing to Dad?" Her hand jerked away and she said, "Oops!"

Matt and Marcie confirmed that they were having troubles too.

All the kids arrived Friday evening. Marcie and Sue cooked and we all had dinner together. The conversation was normal catching up conversation. They told us what they were doing and we told them we were going on a cruise. We were appropriately enthusiastic about their lives and they showed interest in our cruise.

At a little after ten they started moving towards the end of the evening. Matt, Marcie and their kids went back to Matt and Marcie's. Our kids settled into the guest room and what used to be Josh's room.

In our bedroom we tried to be quiet. We got into bed and as we snuggled we heard the noises of other people in the house. Then we heard the unmistakable noises of people having sex. Sue found my hand and put it on her pussy, so my index finger was against her gold ring. I moved my finger slowly, carefully and she moaned softly.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers