It Ain't Necessarily So Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers

When he was gone Sue said, "We left so we could play and make all the noise we want."

I felt tears well up. The night before Marcie died she had been with me. Sue's eyes filled too and she sat in my lap. We didn't hurry and when we got to the bedroom she got my harness and helped me put it on. I didn't want to penetrate her immediately so I kissed her, caressed her and gave her three or four oral orgasms before we slid together. She had given me plenty of lube before I got all the way inside. As I hit bottom she asked, "Can you go slowly and kiss me often?"

"I can try. In about half an hour, let me know how I'm doing." I whispered.

We mated like sloths. Sue cried and whispered often as we moved together. I didn't totally understand the tears but I didn't need to.

She kissed me hard, shoved her tongue in my mouth and when the kiss ended she said, "Pound me! Love me! I love you, Nick!"

When she came during the pounding she screamed into a pillow and shook hard. I pulled out and lay next to her. She rested a moment and then removed the harness and sucked me into hardness. She climbed above me and said, "Please Sir, may I have some more?"

As she asked she invaginated me and rode me to more than a rodeo buckle championship. When I was ready to cum she switched positions and swallowed my gift. We both slept on wet spots. They were very close together.

In the morning Matt came back, in time for lunch. I had to be at work at one. When I came home that night they met me at the kitchen door. They stripped me and took me to the shower. All three of us got very clean and the process was better than the getting clean.

For all our lives Matt and I had seen each other naked. At about six my Dad started telling me that certain things were forever off limits. Touching my brother's "tool" was one of those things. When I was twelve he told me the same thing, but used more explicit language. When he talked to Matt a year later Matt and I talked. We did a lot of things, as many brothers probably did, but we never touched each other's penises. On a campout we sat in the dark well after midnight and jerked off in sight of each other. That was the first of at least a thousand times we watched each other.

That night the three of us were in the shower and Sue was between us, facing Matt. He and I were soaping her torso by reaching around her. She was facing Matt and I was soaping her front. He was soaping her back and butt. On one pass he bumped into my hard on. On the next pass he bumped me again. He bumped me with the back of his hand so I tried to not have it mean anything.

The next time his hand came down from her hip he moved his hand and grasped my cock!

I froze. He held it without moving. I looked down and saw his hand holding my cock against Sue's ass.

I looked up and saw his face over Sue's shoulder. If ever a human's face was a question mark, Matt's face was. Sue hadn't moved. She said, "You've loved each other all your lives. You're both married to me. You've both been inside me at the same time." She paused and said, "Your Dad and his beliefs are dead."

She waited a long time then she slid her soapy body from between us and pushed us together. My hand reached and found his cock. We were both hard. I'd only ever held my cock. His felt very different.

Sue shut off the water, but didn't open the shower door. She said, "Nick, kiss me, but don't let go of Matt." I turned to her and kissed her. Her tongue probed my mouth and her hands pinched my nipples. When she ended the kiss she said, "Thank you. Matt, kiss me, but don't let go of Nick." I was inches away from their kiss. When it ended she put her hands on our hands and gave us a short lesson in jacking each other off.

It didn't take more than the one short lesson. We stroked and moaned and stroked harder and faster. We hunched a little and straightened up as Matt said, "Now!" and squirted his load on my cock and belly. Two or three strokes later I returned the gift.

Sue surprised me. She dropped to her knees and licked both of us clean. A few licks of Matt then a few of me, back and forth until we were clean. She stood and kissed me, then Matt. She put a hand on my back and one on his. I felt her hand pressing. She said, "Kiss him. You've wanted to your whole lives."

We leaned forward and for the first time in our lives we kissed a man. It lasted as long as it lasted and then it ended. We each pulled back maybe an inch. I looked at his face to see if he was going to hit me, be angry, and call me a fag or what.

Neither of us said anything for a long time, then we leaned forward and kissed again. In the forth or fifth kiss I opened my mouth and Matt pressed his tongue inside. My arms went around him, his went around me. I felt my cock against his.

I broke the kiss and said, "I love you and I'm getting cold." The moment was over.

Sue opened the shower door and she dried herself and us. The three of us went to bed and whispered for hours. In the whispering we included further exploration and kissing.

When Sue pulled the covers up she said, "I guess this means I don't always get the middle any more, huh?"

She was in the middle. Matt and I reached over her and held hands as we fell asleep.

A week later we had a king-sized bed in the main bedroom. Matt and I had painted the bedroom and with Sue's help we had bought new sheets and comforter. We got the sheets and comforter from Pendleton. They looked very manly. I asked Sue if the transformation was really Ok with her.

"For years I played the role of Mommy and then Mom. I was the housekeeper. You were the breadwinner, the Dad, Mr. Fixit and the coach. I'm ashamed to admit it but everything in the house pleased me or was for the kids. I'm sure both Marcie and I gave you two rooms, the garage and the basement. Things are different now. I don't have a husband. I have two! You don't have a wife; you have a wife, a brother with privileges, a helper and two lovers. I think it's quite appropriate for us to have a masculine bedroom."

Matt smiled and said; "I think we should get a moose's head for the wall."

Sue laughed and said, "I'm not happy about spreading my legs for a dead moose to watch!"

Two days later, while both Sue and I were at work, Matt came home with a moose head and mounted it on the wall near the foot of our bed. Then he took a four-inch wide strip of black cloth and tied a blindfold over the moose's eyes. Two hours later we came home and were greeted with dinner on the table. Of all the things Matt cooks it was my favorite: Meatloaf made with turkey meat, smashed potatoes, broccoli and corn. We washed in the kitchen and sat down for dinner.

As the three of us did the dishes Matt said, "I got you a present, Sue."

"I don't need a present. I already have everything."

"I also got me a present. My present is linked to your present."

I asked, using my best little boy voice, "What about me? I want a present, too!"

Matt paused and said, "Your present is that you get to see the present first."

"That's not a present!"

"Yes it is. Trust me. You'll love seeing it first. Sue have a seat. We'll be right back."

He held my hand and led me to our bedroom. The door was closed. He whispered, "You can do anything you want except use words, Ok?"

I shrugged and said, "Ok." He opened the door. I didn't see any present. I stepped into the room and saw the moose and the blindfold. We both laughed and laughed hard. I knew it would be up there forever and never see a thing. I also knew this was not the last funny thing my brother would do.

We went back to Sue and she got up and said, "Can I have the present now?"

Matt said, "Not yet." We undressed her without much help from her. We left her clothes on the couch and walked her to the bedroom door. At the door Matt produced another strip of black cloth and blindfolded Sue. She protested. We didn't listen. We both said, "You're really going to like it. Really!"

When she had the blindfold on Matt took one of her hands and I took the other. Matt opened the bedroom door and we helped her onto her back in the middle of the bed. I bent and began kissing her, touching her neck, ears and chest. Matt got between her legs and said, "When you cum, Nick will remove the blindfold. Take your time, there's no hurry." His face touched her pussy and she moaned.

She said, "I don't need a blindfold to have either of you eat me."

Mat resumed eating her. When she moaned Matt's tongue had overpowered her upset about the blindfold. We hoped.

She relaxed and moaned more often. She lifted her head and found my cock. She sucked it in and did her best to suck me dry. It worked. Seconds after I came Sue screamed with my cock still in her mouth.

I withdrew and stood beside the bed. Matt stayed between her legs. I grabbed the blindfold and slowly loosened it. When it was loose I jerked it away and Sue looked right at the moose. We waited and a second passed before she started laughing. We all laughed and I knew that poor moose would be blind forever.

Your votes and comments are invited.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers