It All Began with a Munch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth returned, "I assume you have never been with a woman?"

Jill whispered, "You are correct, I have not."

Beth handed her a double-ended dildo and said, "This is a fun one."

Jill took the long toy trying to fathom how it would actually work.

"We also have strap-ons, vibrators, handcuffs and butt plugs," Beth listed the many options to Jill.

"Oh my," Jill said, bewildered by the plethora of options.

Taking the double-ended dildo back, Beth continued, "This is probably too much for your first time as a submissive. You need something to tell Amanda what you want, what you crave."

Jill watched as Beth reached up and grabbed a strap-on cock.

Beth handed it to Jill, "This says one thing and one thing only."

"What is that?" Jill asked as she took the strange contraption.

"You want her to fuck you," Beth said rather matter-of-factly. "You do want Amanda to fuck you?"

"Yes," Jill whispered, embarrassed by the question and the obvious answer.

"Of course, we could go even kinkier," Beth began.

Jill said, desperate to get out of here, the choices overwhelming and her attire causing added anxiety, "I'll take this."

"Good choice," Beth approved.

"Thank you," Jill replied, following Beth to the cash register.

Once paid, Beth handed Jill a card with a phone number on it and said, "In case you need another Mistress."

Jill blushed, took the card and exited the store.

Outside, people were everywhere. Jill could feel every pair of eyes on her as she walked to her car.

.....

The rest of the day the clock seemed to stand still as Jill waited for the unknown. The outfit implied either a role play or some sort of servitude and just the thought of what was to come excited her greatly. Having made her choice to obey Amanda, she no longer had any doubts, but that didn't mean she wasn't nervous. She was terrified. Terrified she would disappoint Amanda.

Around 4, Jill received a text from Amanda.

Slave Jill

Send me a picture right now of you in your maid's outfit!!!

Mistress A

Jill quickly obeyed; grabbing her phone and taking a picture as best she could to show she had completed the task.

Once the picture was sent she waited eagerly for another text. A few minutes later, Amanda texted again.

Slave Jill

Good girl! You are a very obedient pet. Beth said you were very good as well.

See you soon!

Mistress A

Jill texted back.

Mistress Amanda

I look forward to whatever you have in store for me.

Pet Jill

Jill made supper, desperate to distract herself until it was time for Amanda to arrive. She was startled when at 5:30 her doorbell rang. She quickly went to the door and opened it assuming Amanda was early.

Jill gasped when she opened the door and was staring at her neighbor Melanie.

"H-h-hi Melanie," Jill babbled, mortified by being seen dressed so inappropriately.

Melanie, a slightly chubby married woman in her early forties, handed Jill an envelope, "I got your mail by accident and thought you may might need it."

Her questioning expression had me rattled and incoherent. "Oh-oh—oh thanks."

"Well, have fun," she said, her tone condescending.

Jill closed the door her face burning with shame. Was she ready for this? Was she capable of submitting as Amanda expected? Was she ready to make her fantasy life reality? As these and many other questions bounced around Jill's head, the clock continued to tick at a snail's pace. Finally, five minutes after eight Jill's doorbell rang. Taking one last deep breath, Jill looked in the mirror and smiled knowing life as she knew it was about to change. Walking to her door, she opened it and Amanda was standing there dressed in an emerald green dress and mocha stockings.

The beautiful temptress walked in to her pet-to-be's house and once Jill closed the door Amanda pulled Jill into a passionate kiss.

Jill instantly went weak at the knees at the older woman's touch and she melted into her.

The kiss lasted only a few seconds before Amanda broke it and said approvingly, "You look delicious in your outfit, my pet."

"T-t-thanks," Jill stammered, her mixed emotions exploding inside her.

"Are you ready to start your training, my pet?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Jill too quickly replied, unable to hide her excitement.

"You are a very eager little pet, aren't you?" Amanda softly laughed.

Jill's face went red at the truth of Amanda's words.

"On your knees, my pet," Amanda ordered.

Jill lowered herself slowly her pussy getting wet instantly.

"Crawl to your bedroom, my pet," Amanda instructed.

Jill obeyed, feeling her own wetness leaking slightly as she began moving towards the stairs to her bedroom. As she climbed each step, the anticipation to finally making a long held in fantasy a reality was overtaking her every thought.

Once in her pet-to-be's room, Amanda complimented her eager submissive, "You have been very obedient so far, Jill."

"Yes, ma'am," Jill replied, her pussy tingling.

"You are so fucking adorable," Amanda smiled down at her, wanting to devour her here and now, but she had plans for her new pet.

"Thank you, Mistress," Jill replied, enamored by the beautiful older woman.

"How badly do you want to taste me?" Amanda asked.

Jill's mouth watered at the thought of finally making her fantasy a reality. She answered, "I can truthfully say I have never wanted to taste anything more."

"Good answer," Amanda smiled, moving to her pet's bed. Sitting on the edge, she opened her legs and ordered, "Crawl to me, my little slut."

Jill again obeyed, moving to Amanda's mocha colored stocking-clad legs.

Amanda lifted up her dress and opened her legs revealing she wasn't wearing panties as she displayed her hairy full bush.

Jill leaned up and stared at the pussy briefly, the scent stronger and more appealing than she imagined. Having always kept hers trimmed or completely shaved, Amanda's pussy looked rather strange to her. Slowly, without further instruction, she leaned forward, extended her tongue and finally tasted the sweet taboo nectar of another woman. Creating a path with her tongue through the black hair, she found the wet pussy lips of her Mistress and began tentatively licking. Any lingering doubt dissipated the second the mixture of Amanda's intoxicating scent mixed with Amanda's addictive taste did a double explosion on Jill's senses. Jill's slow licks quickly increased as she wanted more of the unique taste.

Amanda smiled knowing she had another sexy submissive addicted; no one had ever crawled between her legs and tasted her sweet perfection and not come crawling back for more. She let out a soft moan from the eager pet's licking.

Jill didn't want this moment to end and yet she also wanted to please Amanda unequivocally.

Amanda moaned, the rookie pussy licker making up for a lack of technique with an eagerness that was a great tease.

Jill heard Amanda's moans which encouraged her even more to please her Mistress and be rewarded with her cum. She began to take Amanda's clit into her mouth, swirling her tongue around like she had read about online (her male lovers had always been very inadequate in the pussy licking department).

Amanda let out a quivering moan surprised by her pet's sudden aggressive approach knowing her first orgasm of the night was on the rise.

Jill felt a chill pulse through her at hearing Amanda's loud moan, felt her quiver and concentrated her attention entirely on her Mistress's clit.

"That's it baby, you got me close," Amanda purred.

Jill sucked Amanda's clit between her lips.

Amanda grabbed her pet's head and pulled her deep into her wetness as her orgasm cascaded through her. Holding a woman's face deep in her pussy was how she always got herself off and this was no exception as her cum flooded out of her like Niagara Falls, coating her pet's innocent face.

Jill eagerly lapped and lapped the heavenly nectar as best she could in her awkward position.

Finally, Amanda let go of her pet and collapsed onto the bed to allow the rest of her orgasm course through her.

Jill watched in voyeuristic awe at the woman she met just yesterday having an orgasm on her bed because of her.

Finally, Amanda sat up and said, looking down at the shiny faced woman, "You are a natural, my pet."

"Thank you," Jill replied, happy for the approval of her Mistress.

"So what toy did you buy for me to use on you my pet?" Amanda asked.

Jill's pussy tingled with anticipation of having her burning pussy filled with the strap-on cock she had purchased earlier. "A strap-on, Mistress."

"Interesting," Amanda smiled, "You are rather presumptuous thinking I would let you come on our first training session."

Jill stammered, "It-it-it was Beth's suggestion."

"Oh how she knows me," Amanda smiled, standing up. "Plus, it would be a waste to not fuck my maid, which by the way you look amazing in that outfit."

"Thank you, Mistress," Jill replied, getting goose bumps all over her body from the compliment.

"You understand why I choose a maid outfit," Amanda asked.

"Because maids serve," Jill guessed.

"Exactly and you were MADE TO SERVE," Amanda smiled, before adding, "and a maid's outfit is also super sexy. Where is this toy, my eager pet?"

"In my closet," Jill answered.

"Well, fetch it," Amanda ordered with a wave of her hand.

Jill crawled to her closet and grabbed the bag. Assuming she was to stay on all fours, she put the bag handles in her mouth and crawled back to the feet of her Mistress.

"You continue to impress me my slut," Amanda smiled approvingly as she reached down and grabbed the bag.

Amanda pulled her dress over her head revealing a near perfect body and a lace gold bra, a color Jill had never seen in undergarments.

Jill watched as her Mistress took the toy and strapped it onto her waist.

Once on, Amanda looked down at her clearly horny pet and asked, "Does my pet want me to fuck her?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jill answered immediately, not even trying to hide her desperate need to come.

"Well, I don't know," Amanda paused. "Usually I make my pets wait a day or two before I let them come."

"Oh god, Mistress, I will do anything. Please fuck your dirty little slut," Jill pleaded from her puppy position, calling herself names.

"Well, you are so adorable and completely irresistible," Amanda said, moving her plastic cock to her pet's lips.

Jill opened her mouth and began sucking the plastic fuck-toy.

"Convince me you want this cock," Amanda demanded.

Jill desperate to prove her worth began bobbing back and forth on the plastic cock like the slutty whore she was. Soon she had all seven inches sliding in and out of her mouth.

"Very impressive," Amanda commented, "Can you take all seven inches in your other two holes?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jill instantly replied without really considering the question, although the thought of that cock in her ass was a bit nerve-wracking.

"So compliant," Amanda approved, as she pulled her pet up from the floor. "Now where to fuck you."

Jill's pussy tingled with anticipation at her burning desire finally about to be fulfilled.

"Get on your bed on all fours, my horny little slut," Amanda finally ordered after considering other more devious options like downstairs in the living room with the curtains open or out in her back yard, but decided she would save such extremities for later, plus she already had other plans for her pet tonight.

Jill eagerly obeyed, crawling onto her bed and in the position instructed.

"Fuck you have one tight body," Amanda complimented, as she joined her submissive on the bed.

"Thank you, Mistress," Jill responded, her voice trembling at the mere thought of being fucked.

Amanda chuckled softly as she moved behind Jill and rubbed her plastic cock up and down her pet's ass cheeks. "Now which hole to fill," Amanda pondered out loud.

Jill wanted to scream 'my pussy' but just waited as patiently as possible as she gave herself unquestionably to the older seductress.

"I want your ass one day, Jill, but for now your cunt clearly needs attention," Amanda said, as she positioned her rubber cock at her pet's wet pussy lips.

Jill moaned on first touch and her legs quivered.

Amanda demanded, "Beg for me to fuck you, slut."

Jill didn't hesitate as she responded using every dirty word she knew to impress the experienced Mistress, "Oh God Mistress, fuck my cunt, my box, my fuck hole, pound my twat, use me as your sex toy, your slut, your submissive whore, your diiiiiiirty... "

Jill couldn't even finish the sentence as Amanda plunged all seven inches inside her wanton cunt.

Amanda was not making love to her eager slut, she was fucking her. Each forward thrust, her body slammed into Jill's as the plastic cock completely filled the submissive's cunt.

Jill's breathing instantly increased exponentially and she was instantly delirious as she was fucked so thoroughly.

Amanda grabbed Jill's hair as the fucking continued and Jill surprised Amanda as she begged, "Tell me you own me, Mistress, I need to hear it."

Amanda smiled at just how perfect her new submissive was. Amanda obliged the slut's request, knowing that the more extreme she was the more the submissive would get off. "I own you Jill. I own your tits, your cunt-licking tongue which will no longer pleasure men, is that understood?"

"Yeeeees, Mistress," Jill agreed, the thought of a man no longer even a remotely appealing consideration.

"And your tight cunt is mine as well," Amanda continued. "And as my newest pet, you are on the bottom of the food chain and will be used by other sluts of mine."

"Whoever you wiiiish," Jill moaned, the idea of a sexual hierarchy somehow only getting her hornier.

"And whenever I wish?" Amanda asked, stopping with her cock fully inside the near apocalyptically orgasmic submissive,

Jill whimpered frustrated at Amanda stopping when she was so close. "Yes, whenever and wherever."

"In your office?" Amanda pushed.

"Yes," Jill agreed, the idea both turning her on and freaking her out.

"Imagine your face shining with my cunt juice before you went to meet a client or go to trial," Amanda suggested.

Jill did just that and her pussy burned with excitement at the humiliation even as her head screamed no. Yet the words out of her mouth betrayed her last remaining moral fiber. "You own me Mistress, use me as you wish."

"That I plan to do, my pet," Amanda promised, her head full of possibility for the most submissive woman she had ever met. "Are you ready to come, my cunt-licker?"

"God, yes," Jill answered, never wanting or needing an orgasm more in her life.

"Fuck yourself on my cock like the horny fuck you are," Amanda ordered.

Jill again didn't hesitate, her only thought to come and began bouncing back on the cock of her Mistress. Surprisingly, as her ass collided onto the cock and conversely the thighs of Amanda, the cock reached new depths in her cunt which only enhanced her already near delirium pleasure.

In seconds Jill's orgasm was again on the rise as sweat dripped off her body.

Amanda hearing the moans of near ecstasy pet demanded, "Come now my cunt-licker, my slave, my personal fuck-toy, come now!"

The invisible damn burst in a frenzy of internal fireworks as Jill's orgasm hit her with Mach 4 force. "Oh my fuuuuuuuucking god," Jill screamed as she fell forward no longer in control of any part of her body.

Amanda watched as the submissive quivered on her bed as the cock slipped out of her pussy.

Jill's juices flooded out of her like never before as her orgasm cascaded through her like a river flowing down stream.

If Amanda didn't have other plans tonight for herself and her pet she would have plunged the cock back inside the pet's cunt and fucked her to a second and third and forth orgasm. Alas, Amanda did have other plans for her pet, plans that had her on somewhat of a schedule. Looking at the clock she knew she would be arriving at her next stop a little later than she had planned but it had been worth it.

Jill could barely move feeling completely exhausted and weak after the most intense, mind-shattering orgasm of her life. She had no idea sex could be do fulfilling and no idea just how great sexual submission was.

Finally, Amanda broke the lengthy silence, "My pet, I would love to fuck you again, but we need to get going soon."

Jill heard the word 'we' and her eyes instantly went big as she wondered where Amanda planned to take her. Jill rolled over slowly, her energy still usurped from the sweaty sex session and asked, "Where are we going, Mistress?"

Amanda didn't answer the question instead ordering, "Go change into something glamorous and sexy, of course, refrain from any underwear but keep on the thigh highs."

"Yes, Mistress," Jill said, before asking, "May I stand up to change?"

"Of course, my pet," Amanda smiled, thrilled with how obedient her new pet had become so quickly.

Jill went to her closet curious where they were going and yet excited to be able to dress up. She pulled out her fire engine red dress that would just barely hide the tops of her stocking and after slipping out of her maid's outfit she turned to her Mistress and asked, "Will this do, Mistress?"

Amanda smiled, "That is delicious, my pet."

Amanda's approval only enhanced Jill's eagerness and she slowly slithered into her red dress.

"You look good enough to eat," Amanda purred.

"T-t-thank you," Jill stammered, exhilarated by her Mistress's praise.

"We better go," Amanda said, "We have a fun night ahead."

"Yes, ma'am," Jill said, as she followed Amanda down the stairs, out the door and to Amanda's car.

The drive was made in complete silence as Amanda allowed Jill to ponder what was about to happen, while Jill stewed with excitement and trepidation at whatever lie ahead. Jill had no poker face, she was all in and ready to do whatever her Mistress expected her do to.

Amanda pulled into the parking lot of Le Chateau Club, the most elite lesbian club in America, something that Jill seemed completely oblivious to.

"You ready for a night that will change your life forever, my pet," Amanda asked.

"God, yes," Jill answered, without hesitation.

"You are so beautiful when you are so eager, my little pet," Amanda purred, before adding, "Let's go."

Jill got out of the car and Amanda took her pet's hand and led her into the exclusive club.

A big bouncer welcomed them, "Good evening, Amanda, I see you have a new guest tonight."

"Jill, Markus, Markus, Jill," Amanda introduced.

"H-h-hi, Markus," Jill stammered.

"Welcome, Jill, I am sure you will enjoy yourself tonight," Markus said and allowed the two well-dressed women in.

As Jill entered the club she was star struck. Everywhere she looked there were beautiful women dressed in their finest.

Amanda leaned into Jill's ear and explained, "Tonight is a by invite only night."

"A-a-a lesbian club?" Jill asked, the question rather rhetorical.

"Yes, my dear," Amanda smiled, so amused by her innocent pet. She pulled her pet along slowly to her reserved table.

Jill couldn't get enough of her surroundings as she saw young girls being led by older woman, older women being led by young girls, women dancing with each other, a girl in her late forties on all fours with a collar around her neck being led by a girl maybe in her early twenties, a young black woman at a table had not one, but two older women on their knees licking her stocking-clad feet, a young girl in a school girl's outfit was with a woman that could be her teacher and just as they reached the table Jill saw a pair of black pumps sticking out from under another table while a chubby, but very pretty, brunette winked at her.