It All Began with a Munch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda pulled Jill into the comfortable chairs and explained, "This is the most elite lesbian club in the country. What happens at Le Chateau Club stays at the Le Chateau Club. There are cameras everywhere filming everything and if someone ever let out the truth about what happens here, well their naughty indiscretions would be online instantly."

"Oh my," Jill said, her head spinning.

"You may see celebrities, politicians, lawyers and every other profession letting go here tonight," Amanda continued.

"Wow," Jill acknowledged she was listening even as she continued looking around.

"Indeed, wow," Amanda chuckled softly. "I wanted to devour you for hours at your house tonight, but decided to resist the temptation and instead brought you to the ten year anniversary party tonight of the Le Chateau Club and well, here we are."

"I can't believe it," Jill said, her eyes finally returning to her Mistress.

"Is it everything you imagined?" Amanda asked.

"I heard of it, but never would have imagined anything quite like this," Jill replied, returning her gaze to the plethora of beautiful lesbians.

"It's a very exclusive secret society of lesbians who often let go of society's expectations of the demure woman here. There are Mistresses, submissives and switches here," Amanda explained.

"Switches?" Jill asked, returning her gaze to Amanda.

"Yes, some girls can play either role, submissive or dominant," Amanda replied.

"Oh," Jill said, intrigued by someone who could be either.

"Truth is almost all women can be both. It just takes the right circumstances to make someone a switch," Amanda smiled.

"I see," Jill said, even though she wasn't sure herself.

"Now my pet, you can look but no touching without my permission, is that understand my little eager pet?" Amanda instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Jill answered, her body and mind bubbling like a bottle of shook coke.

"You see that woman in the black and white gown," Amanda pointed out.

Jill looked over and gasped when she realized who she was staring at, it was Governor Daphne Green, potential 2016 President Nominee Daphne Green. "Oh...my...God!" Jill spoke like a teenage girl.

"Oh my God, indeed," Amanda smiled, amused by the shock in her pet's face. "She owns the club."

"No way," Jill said, not able to take her eyes off the powerful woman.

"Way," Amanda laughed. "Would you like to meet her? I bet she will take an instant liking to you."

"God, yes," Jill replied, the Governor one of her heroes, a woman who was very successful in a man's world.

"We will see, my pet," Amanda said. The next half hour they drank champagne and had a few appetizers and watched the various scenes occurring in the bar. Women dancing and making out on the dance floor, the odd submissive crawling on the floor on a leash, but mostly just beautiful women off all ages socializing with other beautiful women. Finally, Amanda asked her pet, "You see those heels under that table there?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jill said, her pussy tingling that such a naughty act would be happening so indiscreetly.

"I think it is time for you to cross the threshold from curious to full-fledge pussy pleaser, my pet," Amanda purred.

Jill understood her Mistress's intention, but waited for clarification, wanting and needing to be told what to do, "Yes, ma'am."

Amanda knew her pet very well already. She needed to be pushed across the threshold with an order. "Crawl under the table and taste your Mistress's pussy again, my cunt being just the first of many that you will taste my pet."

Jill's whole body tingled with excitement, not even remotely concerned by the reality that she was going to do her first sexual act in a public place. She replied, "Yes, Mistress," and slowly slid under the table. Although dark, her Mistress lifted up the table cloth enough to bring in a ray of light just in time to watch the beautiful woman lift up her ass and pull up her dress once again.

Amanda spread her legs showcasing her hairy pussy, she loved to be all natural, her unique cunt scent captured so perfectly by her pubic hair.

Jill leaned forward and licked Amanda's pussy for a second time. Her Mistress's scent was much stronger after having come earlier and Jill allowed the sweet scent to take her into a state of bliss. Jill took her time slowly licking up and down with wide paintbrush style tongue strokes creating a pathway to Amanda's cunt.

Amanda sipped on her wine enjoying the slow lavish pussy pleasing for a few minutes before Governor Daphne Green joined her. "Hi, Amanda, I see you have a new pet today."

"A twenty-five year old virgin," Amanda answered.

"No way, how irresistibly delicious," Governor Green smiled deviously.

"Agreed, but she is very eager to please," Amanda complimented.

Jill heard the conversation only vaguely from her submissive position, but did recognize the Governor's voice. She briefly froze from her concentrated pleasing as she tried to listen to the conversation.

"Well, if you and your pet want to join me in my room upstairs come up ASAP," the Governor offered.

"I think she is listening," Amanda assumed. Lifting up the table cloth, she asked, "Would my pet like to go to a private room and join our Governor for a drink?"

Jill stammered, "I-I-I would love too."

"I bet you would," Amanda smiled.

"I'll be up in a couple of minutes, I need to check on something first," the radiant Governor said and headed to the bar.

"Keep licking my pet," Amanda instructed.

Jill returned to her task at hand, her head suddenly spinning with the stunning turn of events that she was about to go to some private room with the Governor of her state. Wanting to get Amanda off and wondering what would happen in the private room of the Governor, she got aggressive sucking in Amanda's clit, while sliding two fingers inside her Mistress's cunt.

"You little slut, you are really eager to suuuubmit to her too," Amanda moaned, her submissive's fingers somehow finding her g-spot.

Jill continued tapping on Amanda's g-spot sensing she was close as she continued pleasing her clit simultaneously, while she considered just how absurd it was that she went from straight to lesbian in one night and how she could serve two very different yet powerful women during the same strange night.

"Shiiiit, you little sluuuuuut," Amanda moaned, biting her lip as her orgasm came hard and out of nowhere.

Jill eagerly licked and licked Amanda's cum accepting she was addicted to the unique taste.

A minute later, Amanda's orgasm simmering, she ordered, "Follow me, my pet."

Jill crawled from underneath the table and began to stand up.

"No, crawl, my pet," Amanda smiled, showing her power.

Jill returned to her submissive position on her knees and followed her face both sticky with cum and red with embarrassment.

Amanda smiled wide as she slowly walked upstairs to the Governor's private room.

Jill heard other women talk about her as she crawled submissively behind her Mistress. "Mmmmmm, fresh meat," and "Nice, very nice," and "Willing to share?" Jill was flattered by the comments and humiliated at the same time. Each step up the stairs was an exhilarating rush as she anticipated her submission with the Governor of her state.

Once at the top of the stairs, Amanda saw a long line for another of the private rooms with almost a dozen girls waiting in a line outside. Perplexed, she kept walking to the Governor's room. Reaching it, Amanda knocked on the door.

"Come in," the Governor called back.

Amanda opened the door and Jill crawled behind her into a luxurious room.

"Well, isn't she adorable," the Governor said as she looked down at the first day submissive.

"That she is," Amanda agreed. "What is up with the line in the hall?"

"I finally upgraded Big Rosie from the bathroom to her own private suite. It is much classier, don't you think?" the Governor answered.

"A very good call," Amanda agreed.

The Governor looked down at Jill and said, "You see the most heavenly tasting pussy in the entire world, and I have tasted a lot, is our Big Rosie. She really is a must for any young little cunt-licker."

"Big Rosie?" Jill repeated, confused.

"Yes, a big black woman with the sweetest pussy nectar in the world. Girls line up and eagerly wait their turn for the privilege of tasting her perfection," Amanda explained, before adding, "I have on numerous occasions myself."

"As have I?" the Governor admitted, before ordering, "Amanda, please leave me alone with your pet for a little while."

"Yes, ma'am," Amanda agreed and instructed Jill, "You are to obey the Governor as you would me is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jill agreed a little too eagerly.

Amanda winked at Jill and without another word left her new pet with the Governor.

"Come join me for a drink," the Governor offered, tapping a spot beside her on the couch.

Thankful to be off her knees, Jill stood up and joined the beautiful Governor on the couch. The Governor handed her a cocktail and said, "So tell me a bit about yourself."

Jill said, "My name is Jill Waters and I am a lawyer." The next fifteen minutes the Governor listened and asked questions learning more about the beautiful young lady.

The Governor finally said, "Well, I am sure I can help you with getting a pretty good job, my dear."

"Oh, thanks, but I am doing pretty well on my own," Jill replied, determined to do it because of her skill and not who she knew.

"That is very commendable," the Governor smiled, leaning in and kissing the young woman.

Jill couldn't believe what was happening to her. She returned the kiss tentatively at first until the Governor parted her lips with her tongue. Jill returned the exploration with her tongue and soon their tongues were dancing in each other's mouths.

The Governor broke the kiss and said, "Take off your dress, my dear."

"Yes, ma'am," Jill obeyed, standing up and taking off her dress, her hands trembling not out of nervousness, but excitement.

"Mmmmm, very delicious," the Governor assessed standing up as she looked over the pretty girl. "Now you got to understand something Jill, I don't take no for an answer."

"Ok," Jill replied, a chill going down her spine as the Governor's finger moved gently up her arm.

"And if I decide you are going to work for me, you will work for me, is that understood?"

"Y-y-yes, ma'am," Jill stammered.

"Good," the Governor smiled, "now bend over the table my dear."

Jill obeyed and waited for what seemed like an eternity, but was really less than a couple of minutes, before she felt hands on her waist.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" the Governor cooed.

"God, yes," Jill moaned, the head of a strap-on cock teasing her pussy lips.

"Beg my dear," the Governor whispered, her hands gently caressing Jill's ass.

"Oh please fuck me, Governor," Jill begged, "I need to come so badly."

Without another word, the Governor slid her massive and thick nine inch dildo inside the young blondes' pussy.

"Aaaaaaah," Jill let out as the cock, the biggest she had ever had inside her, slid inside her wanton volcano of need.

The Governor's strokes started slow as she allowed the sweet girl to get used to the wide cock.

Jill could feel the bubbling orgasm in only a couple of minutes, her anticipation having been building for the past hour. But she desperately tried to control her orgasm, to hold back as long as humanly possible.

The Governor had a great sense of when a woman was close and decided to shift from slow smooth strokes to hard and rough. She grabbed her pet's blonde hair and began slamming her cock hard and deep inside the hungry nymph.

"Oh Goooooooooooooood," Jill screamed the first time the Governor slammed into her. "Harder, Mistress, harder," Jill begged, wanting to be fucked and used like the slut she had always fantasized being.

The Governor smiled at the term 'Mistress' as she continued to fuck her soon-to-be loyal pet.

Jill couldn't hold back any longer and letting loose allowed her orgasm to cascade through her bringing her a euphoria she never knew existed. "I'm cooooooooming," she screamed loud enough for the whole bar to hear.

The Governor didn't slow down as she watched the blonde writhe and moan as she came hard.

Eventually the Governor pulled out and said, "Well, that was fun."

"I have never come that hard," Jill admitted, turning around sweating and still panting trying to regain her breath.

"Good, and if you are a good girl I will fuck you again one day," the Governor smiled.

"C-c-can I do you?" Jill asked timidly.

"One day if you earn it," the Governor said, "but I need to be returning to my party so get dressed."

"O-o-ok," Jill said, disappointed.

"You are so adorable," the Governor smiled, as she took off her cock. "I am serious, I want you to come by my office next week and we will have a real interview and after the interview we will have some fun and I don't take no for an answer."

"Yes, ma'am," Jill said, excited at the possibility of working for the Governor and also under her.

Jill got dressed and the Governor handed her a card. "Call my secretary and make an appointment, my dear."

"Yes, ma'am," Jill agreed.

"And it is Daphne, my dear," the Governor smiled, kissing her gently before they both left the room.

As Jill stepped into the hall, she was surprised to see Amanda was last in line for Big Rosie's room behind only two others.

Amanda and Daphne exchanged glances of acknowledgement as the Governor pasted by Amanda on her way back downstairs.

Amanda smiled with pride that Daphne had enjoyed Jill, "Come my pet, cut in front of me and get your reward for being such a good little slut for Daphne."

Jill, of course, unable to satiate her newly discovered addiction to pussy, obeyed her Mistress's order not ever wanting this night to end.

THE END

Character Notes:

Amanda milf seductress big breasted

Tammy girl in charge of munch
Jill Waters 36c breasts, blonde, lawyer