It All Began with Jill

Story Info
My first exposure to the world of BBW.
851 words
3.87
16.7k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I was a freshman in college. I am just an average looking male. I was the typical stupid male that would chase after the skinny model-type girls who were way out of my league. Occasionally, I would have success. But something was always lacking. They were terrible in the bedroom.

A good friend of mine named Renee, invited me out to a local cafe one night to hang out with her friends. Renee was a beautiful gal, but I had known her all of my life and she was like a sister to me. The thought of making any pass at her just felt awkward.

I met her at the entrance of the cafe. She walked me over to a table where two of her friends were seated. She introduced them to me. Their names were Katie and Jill. Katie was a cute blonde who was slim in figure. Jill was a brunette who was on the thick side but she wore her weight well and was thick in all the right places. I started up some small talk with all of them.

Jill eventually took off her jacket and I couldn't help but notice her D-cups popping out at me. I think she caught me glancing at them multiple times. We all hung out for a couple of hours. When the night was over, we said our goodbyes and parted ways.

A few days later, Renee called me. She informed me that Jill had asked her about me. Renee told Jill that I was single and that Jill had asked her to give me her phone number. I told Renee I would call Jill the following evening.

I eventually called Jill and we struck up a good conversation and i eventually asked her out on a date. We went out to a movie and dinner afterwards. The night ended with us making out in the car (typical teenagers).

Gradually things progressed. We went out on a few more dates. We had gotten comfortable and started to heat things up. I'll never forget the first time I went up her shirt and fondled her D-cups.

Finally after about two months, she told me she wanted to have sex. She did request that I wear a condom and I told her I had no problem with it. What can I say, we were responsible teenagers. Since we still lived with out parents, we agreed to do it in the back seat of my car.

I picked her up from her house. She was wearing a red v-neck top which exposed a little bit of cleavage, and a tight pair of jeans.

We pulled up in the parking lot of a local truck stop. We climbed into my back seat and began to make out. Then the foreplay started. We were tongue kissing aggressively. I broke our kiss to pull her blouse off. She had a black bra on underneath. I quickly unhooked it. I squeezed her boobs and she began to moan. She pulled my shirt over my head and began to undo my pants. She pulled my pants down quickly and began to rub my cock through the boxer shorts I was wearing. We kissed again. I slid my hands down and unbuttoned her jeans. She pulled them down. I slid my left hand down the front of her panties. She was already moist and moaned as I began to finger her.

She pulled my boxers down and started to stroke my cock. She then asked me "Are you ready for me?" I responded "oh yes baby..." I pulled a Trojan ribbed condom out of my pants pocket.

She pulled her panties off and climbed on top of me. She grabbed my dick and slid it inside her as she faced me. MMMMMMMMMMMMM.... it was soooooo moist. Like butter.

Jill began to ride me.... rocking back and forth. I was squeezing her boobs while she rode me. I leaned forward and began to lick them. She moaned and arched her head back. I began to return thrusts into her moist pussy. She began to grind quicker. Her movements made my cock harder than I had ever been.

I couldn't take it, I told her I was going to cum. She told me to go ahead and cum when I was ready. I couldn't hold off. I began to shoot my load while she continued to ride me harder. She told me she could feel my cock throbbing inside of her. She begged me to suck on her boobs. I quickly wrapped my mouth over her left nipple and started to suck.

"Oh yeah" she exclaimed, "I'm cumming." She continued to grind me and began to cum.

She pulled my head up and began to kiss me. I pulled my condom wrapped dick out of her and showed her the load she had gotten out of me. We cuddled in the back seat for a little while before I took her home.

This was the first of many awesome experiences in the world of BBWS.

Stay Tuned!!!!!