It All Started As A Lark...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandleLit
CandleLit
560 Followers

Amy was there, at my ear: "Shhhh.... Let him in... open up to him now, relax your muscles... open, you know how..." she began kissing and licking my ear between words.

I was utterly lost, she must have been watching my face as he pushed again, sinking deeper into me. I could feel the warm cock, feel the pulse inside me now as he pushed in again yet further. I cried out again.

"You need something to keep your mouth busy," she said and moved in front of me.

She held my head and I could feel her move, then I could smell her wetness and I knew what she was doing. She moved more and turned my head and her pussy was right there and I began desperately drinking from her, licking every inch of her wet pussy, tasting her and tasting me all mixed in together.

I was running my tongue along her folds, pushing it inside, licking circles around her clit when he pushed again, then grabbed my hips and pulled me hard against him, sinking in as deep as he could go. I could feel him inside my ass, could feel the pulsing of his cock as he rested inside me. He began slowly withdrawing it, then pushing back in. I could only keep sucking on the lips of her pussy, drinking our combined juices as he started sawing in and out of me, pulling up on my hips until I was up on my knees. I wrapped my arms around Amy's hips and started running my tongue around her clit in steady circles, making her tense and moan.

Amy lay back, holding my head with one hand while Mark started fucking my ass. Amy was asking him if he liked my ass and he said yes, it was the tightest thing he'd ever felt. She told him to fuck it well then, and he kept his slow steady pace going, pushing deep in until he could go no more, pulling out and then pushing again. He leaned over my back, his weight upon me, and started biting my back and telling me how good it felt in my ass. He then reached around me and grabbed my cock, wrapped it tight in his hand, and started to stroke it with every stroke deep into my ass. I was lost in a world of sex, circling Amy's clit with my tongue, tasting our juices, bringing her closer and closer as she told Mark to fuck my ass; he was sawing in and out of me while milking my cock for all it was worth.

Mark was getting close – I could feel him getting bigger in me and knew he was going to come in there, squirting in my dark hole. Amy was breathless, holding my head against her pussy, talking filthy and telling Mark to fuck me harder. I was growing in his hand and knew it was only a few seconds before he pulled it out of me.

Mark came first, crying out, his cock pulsing in me in a way I had never felt before, he was squirting into my body when Amy's thighs locked around me and she came on my mouth, her pussy flooding my mouth with her fresh come. That sent me over, my cock milked in Mark's tight fist, squirting hard, over and over. My whole body felt like it was coming, my ass clenching down on Mark's cock.

Mark put his other hand beneath and caught my come as he squeezed it out of me. Amy moved around quickly and pulled his hand to her mouth, drinking me in; she then moved underneath me, pulled my cock into her mouth, and let me finish into her.

Mark pulled out of me and staggered away – I collapsed onto the bed. Amy wrapped me in her arms and held me for a few moments. I heard the shower going, and Amy finally took off the blindfold. She kissed me, and led me over to my clothes. I could barely walk. She ran to the bathroom and got a bathrobe, then helped me dress. We went to the door, and I was surprised when she went out into the hall with me.

"You are not done yet," she said. "I'm going to help you go to sleep."

Together we walked down the hall to my suite and I let us in. I led her to the bed, stripped my clothes, and joined her there. We began kissing, and before long I was hard again - she made sure of that, gently suckling on my cock. I laid her back and slid inside her wet pussy, enjoying how easily I could move in her. She sighed, held me close, and bucked softly against me. This time I could see her eyes, suck upon her breasts, watch her move like the beauty she was.

Together we moved until I got close, then she told me again and again, "Come in me, come in me, I want it..." until I did, a long, lingering orgasm that left us both sated.

We fell asleep then, wrapped up in each other. When I woke up, she was gone – with a note telling me how to meet with them again if I wanted to.

Perhaps I will call...

CandleLit
CandleLit
560 Followers
12