It All Started... Ch. 02

Story Info
Trixie gets help from wife.
4.7k words
4.49
84.3k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home, Dina told me to take a shower, get dressed again, in clean women's underwear and wig. "Go wash the cum off yourself, for Christ's sake. You won't need makeup, just tits, hair, bra and garter with stockings. No panties, I want your clit hanging out so I can see it while I talk to you."

I returned to the living room, where she had a drink and a joint she'd gotten from Cheri, I supposed. "Sit here, next to me. I want to ask you a lot of questions, and then I'm going to decide what to do about you, your little hobby, and what it means to our marriage." She said, patting the couch. "How long have you been wearing women's clothes, and how much stuff do you have? Don't even try to lie to me, while you were in the shower, I went up and got your box down for you. I guess you don't need to hide it anymore. I admitted that I had 2 more boxes and a suitcase, stashed in the back corner of the attic, that the box she'd found was just the everyday stuff.

"Go up and get it all down. I want to see it all. Maybe get a feel for your taste in clothes, and see if we need to get you anything else for a few certain looks I have in mind for you." She lit the joint and passed it to me. After a few drags, she nudged me and said, "C'mon, get going, Trixie. Let's see your entire little secret. Then we'll... I'll make a plan for your new career, or occupation, or whatever."

I went up to the cold attic, dragged the rest of my women's wear out, and carried it to the dining table. Dina opened a box, to find several dresses, skirts, sweaters, blouses, shoes, boots, and a few more wigs. Another was full of girdles, corsets, purses, costume jewelry, sex toys of all shapes and sizes, a light tan overcoat, gloves, and videotapes. The tapes had only my cryptic markings on them, and she asked me to explain what was on them. Still very embarrassed, but thrilled too, I said, "It's probably just better to see them. I really can't explain."

She grabbed one, and put it in the machine. The big 35-inch screen lit up with me on my back. I was on our bed, my stocking clad legs spread wide in the air. A crude machine I'd made from an old sewing machine motor had a shaft with a rubber cock on the end, and it was pistoning in and out of my ass. I had another rubber cock in my mouth, and my hands clamped tightly on my oversized tits, moaning with my mouth full as I took a slow steady fucking from my imaginary lover. Dina watched, rapt, she seemed to have forgotten she had a drink in her hand. Her nipples were very hard, and she was breathing deeply and slowly. I alternated my gaze between peeking at her reaction to the video, the screen, and the floor in shame. I was getting hard. I'd actually forgotten I'd made this tape. It had been a few years ago, and the machine had broken down the second time I'd used it, so I'd tossed it out rather than maybe have to explain such a contraption if anyone ever saw it.

"This is unbelievable. You'll go to all the trouble of getting this stuff, hiding it and yourself from the world, but you can't get a real job?" She was somewhere between angry and incredulous. "Well, let's sit down, talk this out, and figure out what to do with you." She grabbed a medium-sized tapered butt plug from my toy box, told me to lube it up and stick it in my ass, and returned to the couch.

When I sat next to her on the towel she'd laid down, she cupped my tit with one hand, and took my growing cock in the other. "What's wrong with our sex life, Tony, other than I don't have a cock for you to suck? I thought I was giving you all you need. Sucking your cock, wearing sexy outfits for you. How was I supposed to know you wanted to wear the sexy lingerie instead? The thing that pisses me off is that you couldn't tell me about it. Obviously you've been doing this for a long time. You DO make a very hot woman, but I thought I'd married a man."

Before I could get in an explanation, she added, "Do you expect I'll become some sort of 'lesbian' for you? That I'll get turned on seeing you in lacy garters and tits bigger than mine? Forget about that. I've always liked men. Hell, I even liked you. I work hard all day, make five times what you ever have, and when I come home, I liked the idea that maybe we'd have dinner, sex now and then, and a small, boring social life like everyone else. The money thing never bothered me, but I'm having a hard time seeing that you've spent all this clever effort on something so bizarre."

I mumbled, "I guess I knew that someday, someone would find out, but it's just a part of me I can't give up. Cross-dressing isn't the sick, perverted thing you're making it out to be. There are thousands of us, just in the US. I could show you some websites. Most are horrible looking, but there really are a lot of 'girls' who take it seriously and look very classy. There are help sites, chat rooms, it's really a big thing out there. I've always wished I could participate, or at least peek out of the closet a bit. But I've been too afraid to do anything outside the house until Kim ordered me to and made tonight easy for me."

"Well, you're right about one thing. You're not giving it up. I don't believe you want to or even could. I think I could use a maid though, someone to take over my share of the chores around here. And I've decided I'd like to see some of those weird toys used. On you, of course. Having sex with you isn't something I really want to think about right now, but I'll make you a deal: You do all the cooking, car repairs, and yard work, anyway. Add on laundry, shopping, cleaning, and all of the social detail shit-work I used to do. Like birthday gifts, wedding RSVPs, bills, and holiday decorating. We'll see how you do for a month. You can skip going back to work; it doesn't pay anything, anyway. You'll get to keep your women's wardrobe, wear anything you like as long as everything gets done. Oh, and no more men's clothing for you, except for yard work or car repairs. Can't have the neighbors knowing about you, yet. "You can grocery shop and run errands in drag. You look great dressed up, but you have to work on your voice. Kim and I will help you with the rest of the little mannerisms, gestures, and posture; stuff like that. A crash course in how to be a woman should be good for you. The alternative is you move out, right now. What do you say; is it a deal?"

What else could I do? I agreed to her terms. It would get my secret off my chest, and keep a roof over my head. And, I could wear a bra and anything else I chose for my daily chores. Not a bad deal, all in all. My life wasn't going anywhere, except being married to a well-off woman I'd taken for granted. What was I really giving up? So I agreed.

Dina looked me over, squeezed my tit, and said, "Good. I knew you would, after watching you in that orgy tonight. Don't get me wrong; you're definitely not forgiven. The sight of my husband with a cock in his mouth AND ass was a shock. But I see a way for me to have some fun here, and if you do as you're told, I'll bet you'll enjoy it, too. At the least, some parts of it. I'm sure I haven't thought of all the possibilities of this thing: So go along with your new rules and we'll see what happens."

I waited patiently, and she finally said,

"One. You will always have a bra and breasts. Bigger is better. I want you to get backaches from carrying around huge tits, so toss out anything smaller than d-cups.

Two. You will do your hair, makeup, and clothes in a tasteful manner unless I tell you otherwise.

Three. No masturbating, no sex with me, or others unless I give you permission. When you do come, it will be when I allow it for good work on your part.

Four. You'll call me miss, mistress, or miss Dina. Any argument on ANYTHING I tell you to do will mean that I have to show your tape collection to anyone I see fit. I'll figure something out for minor punishments. And if I have to discipline you, you'll accept that and learn from it. If you want to be feminine, you'll get it.

Five. I will have sex with anyone and when and where I choose. We're still legally married, but the romance ended for me a couple of hours ago. You will have sex with anyone I choose, whenever I choose, and whatever I choose.

Are you willing to do this to keep your tits, your half of the house, your car, and your reputation, such as it is?"

I just nodded, squirming my hips on the plug in my ass. It looked like there might be a fun way out of the jam Kim had helped me into. I wasn't too happy with her idea of sex with other guys, but I WAS the one who'd cheated on her. Dina snapped me out of my musing. "Speak up! Tell me you agree to my terms, and you'll do your best to serve me!"

"I'm sorry, mistress, I agree, and I'll do my best to serve you."

She smiled, and gave me my first order as her maid. "Good. Now leave your bra on, leave the plug in your ass, and go draw me a bath. Then stay the hell out of my sight, go to sleep, and be up before I am tomorrow, so you can have breakfast ready when I get up. I expect to see you looking pretty and ready for a big Saturday. You sleep on the couch until we figure something out. Maybe Sunday, you can clean out the spare room and move all your shit in there. One of these days, I'm sure I'll get a man I want to share my bed with, and we'll need some privacy. Unless he wants you to watch him, fucking me. Good night, Trixie."

She relit the joint, still watching me get fucked on the TV, and I went to draw her bath and get out of her way. Still not sure I was going to like this, but having little choice, I waited for her to move to the tub, and later, lay on the couch, watching another tape of myself stripping for the camera as I finally fell asleep.

Saturday

I woke with a full bladder about 7am, and got up from the couch to go to the bathroom. I quickly remembered the tapered plug stuck in my ass, but walked to relieve myself. I slowly awakened, looked down at my water balloon filled bra and smiled, remembering what had happened in the past 12 hours. I went to the kitchen, started coffee, made some juice, and whipped up some waffle batter. (Dina's favorite breakfast). I made a mental note to quietly hurry and be ready whenever she decided to come down. I went back to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and spent a few minutes on my makeup and did what I could with my slept in wig. I adjusted my bra and boobs; put on a tight panty girdle, a short black dress, and went back to the kitchen. Coffee was just what I needed after too many drinks last night. I straightened up my clothing Dina had strewn about last night and started frying bacon. I heard the toilet flush, and knew she was up and about, so I poured her a cup of coffee, and went to the front door to get the newspaper.

"Good morning, miss Dina!" I said cheerfully, as I entered the kitchen, holding a chair out for her and placing the paper on the table. "Coffee is ready, and I suggest bacon, juice, and a waffle with blueberry sauce this morning."

"Fine." She grunted, looking at me for a long moment. "Maybe I was wrong about you. I thought laying down all those rules last night would scare you straight. Or at least as straight as a cross-dressing cocksucker can get. But you seem to enjoy your new role already. Ok, fine. Let me eat and we'll find something for the maid to do today."

"Yes, miss. Just a few minutes." I poured her coffee as I thought how natural I already felt, parading around the kitchen in a bulging bra and stockings. Until yesterday, I would have never dreamed of dressing in front of Dina or anyone. It had always been a fantasy idea before last night. Now it looked like my future, and I was ready to play. I realized I was having the time of my life. Sure, I suspected that she was taking this much too well, and had apprehensions about what she might do next, later, tomorrow, and next week.

I moved about the kitchen, preparing her a nice plate as she read the paper.

"Thank you." My mistress said, as I delivered several dishes before her. "You'd better eat something, too. I think you're going to have a very full day. Get yourself fed, and I'll let you wear men's clothes for a trip to Target. I'll make you a long list of things you're going to need. This will be a little test of my new personal assistant."

"Yes, miss. Should I change while you eat, to save time?"

"Sure, I guess it's already 8:00, and you will have a lot to do this morning."

I went upstairs to change, and it felt odd and a bit sad to remove my breasts and bra. I'd really gotten used to their weight and sway as I moved. I left the garter and panty girdle on under my jeans. When I came back down, dressed in jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers, she had me do the dishes, clean the kitchen, and handed me a long list of items to buy. I was told to go get them and get back as soon as possible. She'd meet me in the bathroom. She took my wallet, giving me just my driver's license and $100. "Bring me the receipt and the change, you won't need money anymore," she said.

I got to the store, and set about finding the items on the list. A carton of Virginia Slims 120's, two dozen condoms (what was that about?), hair remover, several specific makeup items, and more.

I got home, carried bags up to the bathroom, and found her bathed, wearing a robe, and doing her makeup as if she were going out. She handed me the hair remover, and told me to follow the directions to do my legs, crotch, ass, and chest. Shower, dry, and call for her to do my makeup when I was ready.

I left the smelly hair remover on for the specified time as I shaved my face closely. The hair just fell off my body in the shower. I was so silky smooth as I toweled off, I couldn't wait to pull on stockings again. Dina entered and nodded approvingly, telling me to go put on what she'd laid out for me on her (our former) bed. I looked down at my hairless and naked cock, balls, and legs; my excitement growing as I pulled on sheer silky nude stockings, black garter belt, tight panty girdle, and my black 36DD under wire bra with sturdy, pointed cups. I filled 2 new balloons to the size of softballs, which filled the cups nicely without any overage spilling out. The stockings felt wonderful on my hairless legs, if this was the new me, I loved it so far.

Dina called me in for my makeup and hair. She was using a color scheme I wouldn't have tried, but what did I know? She was having fun moving me this way and that, and when she finished my eyes, I was stunned. I thought I'd looked good on my own, and better when Kim did it last night, but this was remarkable. Heavy tan base liquid, a light powder, and brightly rouged cheeks, blended into a dark blue-gray eye shadow. Bright, blue eyeliner. With heavy bluish mascara. Fire engine red lipstick, and I was beautiful. She made a couple of final touches, and pronounced me ready. (Ready for what? I wondered. I thought I looked like a cover girl.

"Go put on the dress I laid out for you, and let's go. I hope you were paying attention to how I did your face, because you're on your own from now on."

After my first time out of the house in daylight, wearing big jutting boobs in a knee length red jersey dress, curly auburn wig, and heels; we got in the car. Dina drove us to a mall across town, parked, and told me to come along. We went straight to a bra and mastectomy shop. The windows facing the mall discretely listed post-surgery prosthetic forms, bras, and swimwear. We went in, and Dina said, "Hi, Are you Beth? I'm the one who called earlier about a fitting for my friend Trixie here."

Beth assured us that she was, indeed herself; asking how could she help us? Dina said that her cross-dressing husband was ready for some more realistic breasts, and we would like a fitting and a few options. Beth didn't seem as surprised about the purpose of our visit as much as the new look she shot toward me, her mouth slightly open and eyes darting over my face and chest. "You're a guy..." she started to say, but faded off nervously. Obviously I looked better than I could have hoped. Maybe even if I did happen to run into anyone I knew, they wouldn't be able to place me in this dress and wig getup.

Beth reclaimed her professionalism, and led us to a small back room. She asked me to lift off my dress, which I did, after carefully removing my wig. Dina was smiling smugly as Beth's eyes roamed up and down my body. She was a cute little thing, maybe 5-2 and about 100 pounds, and climbed up onto a stepstool with a tape. Measuring just under my bra band, and then around the full part of my full pointy boobs, she asked: "Are you wanting to stay the same size? I measured a 36, DD or E cup. I must say; the water balloons do fill out that bra just right. But it's the wrong shape for you, hon. and that bra is much too rigid to be very comfortable. You should really have a softer line with a stretch cup bra."

Dina said, "we want at least that cup size or bigger, if you can do it. Can we try on some different shapes and sizes?"

"Sure. I'll be right back." And the helpful Beth trotted off to her storeroom. She was back in a few minutes, arms loaded with small boxes. She left again and came back shortly with several bras, a few body-briefers, and a small tube, like toothpaste.

"So, how big do you want to go?' Beth asked cheerfully. "I can make him a 36FF or even an H cup, if you like."

Dina said, "No, no, I can't have him falling over under his own weight. We want BIG, but not huge. We're looking for the most natural feel and look you can give us. Let's try a few on."

"Ok, but that bra has to go. Here, hon, try this on. We'll worry about color later. Let's just find a good breast shape for you, in the size your wife likes, and we can go from there." Beth was holding out a beige bra with huge seamless stretch cups for me to slip my arms into. Dina unhooked my heavy bra and I again felt the loss of my tits.

I knew I liked it, even before Beth fitted a big jelly-like breast form into the right cup, then the other. I shook my chest side to side a bit, feeling the wiggle. This was great! I'd always used water balloons, mostly for the weight and a bit of jiggle, but these were fantastic. They were much bigger and fit my chest better than a round balloon.

"Bigger than that," Dina said, moving around me to see all the angles of my new curves. "Maybe one more cup size. We want him noticeable, but not a freak. Well, at least not any more of a freak than he is."

Beth nodded and helped me out of this rig, and into another style bra, bigger and heavier, but with much the same soft cups as the first. She slipped a second set of forms into the cups, then stood back with Dina, and told me to walk, bend over, wiggle, sit, and jump up and down. I did this, feeling great, even though they were very heavy. Dina came to me and cupped my tits, shaking them, poked a finger deep into one, and laughed.

"We'll take these, or at least this size." She said to Beth. "Do they come in a skin tone closer to his? And can he wear them with any other bra? What is her new size, anyway?"

"Oh, sure. Any bra that fits, I've got her up to a size 36F. We didn't cement them on yet, either. With this adhesive, you'll only need a bra if you're going swimming," replied Beth. She again fished my boobs out of my new bra cups, looked at a number on the box, and came back with the same thing, only a few skin tones lighter. Dina had her glue them onto me, saying we'd be wearing them home. She gave Beth her credit card. $683.47. "Don't worry, I'll take it out of your 'salary' in installments," she whispered to me as the transaction was final.

Walking through the mall, I realized that Dina and Beth had both referred to me as 'her'. Until the last set of forms we tried on, I was 'he', or 'him'. My new breasts felt wonderful, although heavy. But the way my dress tightened over them and the bounce with each step was making me feel so feminine I forgot to be self-conscious about parading in public in a wig and heels.

12