It All Started Here

Story Info
Two couples enjoy each other's company.
1.8k words
4.08
40.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy looked across the room to where her husband Sam sat alongside her friend Sally, she noticed that he had his arm along the back of the sofa and his fingers were gently brushing Sally's shoulder.

The evening had gone well, although disappointingly for Amy not quite as well as she had hoped, they had been out for a meal in the quiet little town of Bridgenorth which was nearby. The conversation had been fun and there had been lots of flirting, her pulse had quickened when Tom, Sally's husband had gently touched her leg under the table. She knew by his eyes that he had discovered that she was wearing her favourite stockings and suspenders beneath her thin silk dress.

Amy had hoped that when Tom and Sally came back to her house that things would continue to develop. Tom and Sally were staying the night and Amy secretly hoped that she would be able to satisfy the growing desire between her thighs. She began to think back to when this all started.

Sally was a work colleague at the surgery; she was slightly older than Amy but was slim and attractive. Amy had persuaded Sally to visit the health club and she had enjoyed looking at Sally's naked body in the sauna particularly her beautiful labia that were barely covered by the very fine blonde curls. Sally also had wonderful breasts thought Amy, though much smaller than her own Sally had nipples that were really prominent when they were erect and Amy was sure that Sam would love to see them close up.

She also remembered the last time Sally and Tom had stayed, when Tom had stopped outside her bedroom door as they retired for the night and she had 'accidently' let her top slip to expose her breasts. Unfortunately before he could do more than touch her left breast with his lips they heard the sound of Sam and Sally making their way upstairs. Only later did she find out from Sam, that he and Sally had been having their own fun in the kitchen.

But now the evening seemed to be slowing down, every one was still joking and laughing, the wine still flowed but the spark was missing. As it got later, Amy decided that she would get ready for bed, so she went upstairs and took off her clothes, putting on her dressing gown. When she went down and entered the lounge she was surprised to see that the three of them were now sitting around a small coffee table and Sam had a pack of cards in his hands.

'Come on' said Sam. 'We're waiting for you, Strip Jack Naked!'

This was it thought Amy, ' I'd better pop upstairs and put some on so I can loose them then' she laughed, as she turned to the door her dressing gown fell open briefly giving Tom a glimpse of her shaven pussy.

Within minutes she was seated around the coffee table now feeling that her dreams were about to be realised.

Whether it was the wine or the fact that it felt like everyone had the same thoughts but Sam and Tom were very quickly naked, she looked across at her husband and saw his heavy cock lying across his leg; she looked at Tom and saw that he was trying to hide his erection. She had had licked her lips unconsciously, when she had seen his shaft spring free from the waistband of his boxers as he had lost the last round. It was a contrast with Sam's although not as thick, it was hard and straight and ending in a wrinkle of foreskin. Somehow she had not expected this, as Sam was cut and the polished end of his manhood was always on display, this would be something new.

As Amy reached behind and unclipped her half cup bra letting her heavy breasts fall free, Sally's mind was a whirl, she had already felt the bulge that was Sam's cock when they had stayed before, yet now here it was in front of her. She was so pleased that she had chosen to wear the beautiful lace underwear that had been a gift from Tom. Although she was not the same size as her friend she knew that her breasts had always drawn admiring glances when she was on the beach and she had a perfectly heart shaped arse. In her daze she found that she had lost again and so bending forward she slipped of her bra and self consciously cupped her breasts.

'Last round then' said Tom

The cards fell on the table and there it was, Amy had lost, she smiled stood up and slowly removed her thong that was now very damp from her excitement. With that Sally felt all three pairs of eyes on her, so although she was the winner, she stood and moved behind the chair in which she had been sitting and quickly whipped of her last remaining cover of modesty. With that she flipped the lacy thong over towards Sam where by chance it fell over the end of his rapidly growing cock.

Giggling Sally danced around the room with her arms in the air suddenly realising the freedom she felt and with a last twirl she raced up the stairs to her friends' master bedroom.

Amy quickly followed and joined Sally in the centre of her large bed, giving her friend a lingering kiss on the lips as they lay there waiting for the boys to join in the fun.

The boys needed no encouragement, and followed the girls upstairs automatically getting into bed on the side opposite their partners.

There was an air of excitement with laughter now becoming replaced by the sounds of deep and passionate kisses being exchanged. At this point Sally who was still unsure, reached up and turned out the main light, so the two couples were gently bathed in the light from the hallway below.

Tom had run his hands all over Amy's body exploring every crease and mound; he slid down the bed kissing her skin as he went. As he did so he felt Sam also moving down on Sally. So here they both were each exploring the delights of the friends' wife with their tongues. In the half light Tom looked up the bed and saw that Amy was now kissing Sally whilst at the same time stroking her erect nipples. He wondered how Sally was feeling, he knew that she would be hesitant but hoped she was enjoying it as much as he was. He felt truly aroused as he licked Amy's naked lips. Surely it will stop in a minute he thought, Sally had stopped taking the pill some 18 months ago as they decided that they would try (unsuccessfully) to have a baby. He reached across to reassure Sally and his hand touched her raised buttock. Before he could work out what was happening he felt the wet shaft of Sam's cock sitting on the back of his hand and then pushing forward.

Sam had talked to Amy about her adventures in the sauna with Sally and had a wish to see her pert body for himself. This was better than he could have imagined, he had licked her swollen labia and now slowly pushed his cock into her waiting lips

Sally was now lost in her own world, at the back of her mind she knew that she should be taking some sort of protection but a deep desire within her pushed the sensible thoughts to the back of her mind. She felt Sam's large dick nudging against her, suddenly there was a flood of wetness between her legs and Sam was inside her filling like she had never been filled before. She grabbed his shoulders and began to move urgently against him.

Amy could sense what was going on next to her and wanted Tom to make a move. When he did it surprised her, in one swift movement he lifted her legs so that her knees almost touched her shoulders and plunged his swollen cock into her juicy fanny and proceeded to hammer down on her like a man possessed.

Both couples were oblivious to the other yet when they came to shuddering climaxes it was within a few seconds of each other.

An air of satisfaction settled over the bed and there were murmured whisperings. After a while Sam needed to visit the bathroom and he slipped quietly out of the side of the bed.

Sally felt Sam move and was filled with an urgent desire to be filled again, so she also slipped out of the bed. Sam came out of the bathroom and found that Sally was blocking his path. Without a word she took hold of his flaccid cock and pulled him towards the guest bedroom. She lay back on the bed and pulled Sam down on top of her. His cock began to grow but she couldn't wait and grabbing it she pushed the tip inside her. As he filled her up she locked her legs behind his back and began to rock back and forth. It wasn't long before Sam came again and he rolled onto his side with his cock covered in cum.

Sally became like a woman possessed, she pushed Sam onto his back and sat up, and she then lent across and took his cock in her mouth tasting the mixture of salty and sweet juices. This was something completely new, she had never tried it with Tom despite his requests but something deep inside was driving her on. Working her hand along his shaft she got him hard again.

This time she just wanted to feel the real depth so she sank on to all fours. Sam quickly took the hint and with some help from Sally was once again thrusting deep inside her. This was amazing thought Sally as she reached between her legs and cupped Sam's heavy balls. Sam was taller than Tom and so was able to really penetrate her, almost to her cervix. Suddenly she could contain herself no longer and let herself go with the powerful orgasm that overcame her.

In the main bedroom Amy and Tom had also been enjoying themselves and had explored each others bodies with Amy riding Tom as though she was galloping across the hills.

As Tom lay back he listened to Sally's moans for what seemed hours and he realised that the dawn was creeping through the curtains. He looked across and saw that Amy was now asleep, so he left the bed and went along the corridor to the guest bedroom.

In the growing daylight he saw Sally bathed in sweat, vigorously rubbing at Sam's reddened cock almost willing it to life.

He held out his hand and said 'Time to swap' with that Sam nodded and returned to the main bedroom, and Tom sank down beside Sally and caressed her warm and moist body. Gradually they both fell into a deep sleep both in each others arms.

In the morning despite the smiles all round, breakfast was eaten without even a mention of the passionate night which had passed, although they all knew that there would be a next time.