It All Started With A Bet.... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had kissed since elementary school, once last year when we were seeing a movie together but we never talked about after it happened and since just avoided the subject.

His hands slide down my sides and under my body. He grabbed onto my hips and pulled me up a little. My back still pressed against the end of the tub, he slid my body up from the floor and I put my legs out, pressing them on the sides of the tub and helping him to hold myself up.

His cock pressed against my pussy and I felt the pain from his head pushing in. He noticed my face tighten up in pain and he leaned down again, sucking on my neck as he slowly entered my pussy.

"It's okay Claire," he whispered in my ear, "I'll be careful."

He slid his cock farther past my entrance and I threw my head back, moaning, taking it all in at once. His powerful thrust into me to make his cock deeply embedded inside me, along with his sucks on my neck and his dirty talk was so erotic that I couldn't believe how charged my body became. I moaned out in pleasure as he pulled out a bit then slid back in. I moaned in his ear and told him how much I had wanted him to take my virginity and that I was happy that I was getting to screw him though.

He looked me in the eyes. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long, I don't care that you've had sex with someone else, I'm just glad you are fucking me now." He held me close to him and kissed me deeply on the mouth. I slid my tongue into his mouth and we sucked on each others tongues, moaning into the others mouth and breathing deeply.

He picked up the shower handle and pointed the water down at my clit and his cock as he pulled out. The stream hit my clit as he pulled away and let the water get through. I moaned and gave him my approval. He moved his hand down and held onto me by holding me up by my ass and slid back into me then moved out letting the water spray my clit again.

"You like that?" he asked with a smirk.

"What do you think, jerk." I said with a smile. I tilted my head back and moaned again, sliding my body back to meet his. He moaned and told me to do that again. I rocked my hips and pushed back towards him. As I pulled away, the water hit my clit again and I felt that rush from inside my body. "Oh John," I moaned, "I think I'm going to cum soon."

"Me too, Claire. You are so tight and snug around my cock, it feels so good to be inside you." He said it so softly, he didn't say words like cock and pussy to be dirty or embarrass her. He was saying them because he was loving getting to fuck her and everything was coming natural to him.

"John, you going to cum on my stomach or something?" she asked.

"No, I want to cum in you, Claire." He looked into her eyes.

"I'm not on the pill or anything, John. That's just too risky." She was frightened to death of getting pregnant while still in school.

He moved faster in and out of her. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned again. He dropped the shower head again and put his hands under her back, pulling her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

He stood up and held her petite body against his. He pressed her back against the tiles of the shower and held her up by her ass. He thrusted in and out of her, they could hear the slapping sounds of their bodies together, wet from the water and their sweat.

"Come on, John, I can't let you cum in me. I just can't." She moaned, each thrust he pushed into her made her loose her mind and loose track of the situation.

"Oh god Claire, we don't have any choice. I'm gonna cum!" he moaned out. He pounded away inside her harder. She moaned deeper and held him closely to her. She felt his cock pulse inside her sore pussy, but was surprised that it didn't hurt him fucking her, it felt so good even though she was sore.

"Oh John, ohhhh god," she moaned. Then John's legs began to shake and he pressed her harder against the shower wall.

"Ohh god, Claire, I'm cumming!" he shouted. Before Claire had a chance to protest again, his cock twitched inside her and began to release. His balls tightened one last time and began to send out shock waves of his pleasure. He moaned as he kept thrusting inside her, his cock getting soppy with his cum covering her inner walls and his member.

When he pulled out, his cock was glistening and wet. He let her put her feet on the floor of the tub and he kissed her again. "Did you cum," he asked.

"No, I didn't, but it's okay, I'm sore anyways." I said, breathing in deep. "That felt so good though. Oh my," I exclaimed.

"Let me make you cum, Claire." With that, John was on his knees, he nuzzled his nose between my pussy lips and slid his tongue up against my clit. He licked me fast and hard.

"But you just came in me John!" I moaned, it felt so good to have his tongue against my sore pussy I really didn't want to protest.

He pulled away and I caught a glimpse of his wet face. "I don't care, I want to taste you so bad when you cum!" he dived back in, his tongue this time going into my pussy as he pulled me down to him making me open my legs.

His tongue felt magnificent on my pussy and I moaned deeply as his tongue darted in and out of my inner walls. I threw my head back and felt his tongue snake further inside me and lap at his cum that was slowly dripping out of my tight pussy. I moaned and felt my body rush with warmth and my legs began to shake. I bucked my hips and screamed out loud.

"Ohh my god!" I screamed. "I'm gonna cum John!" I bounced up and down a bit from my body shaking and my tits shook and as I began to cum on John's face, he took my clit into his mouth and sucked on it.

I lost control and began to shake, I grabbed at the shower rod, and instead my hands got the shower curtain and in the heat of passion, I accidentally pulled it down. The tearing sound of the plastic turned him on more and he began to suck my clit more aggressively. My body went into rapid waves of pleasure and ecstasy and I screamed out as I came. He knew I was cumming and sucked harder on my clit, his hands gripped my ass cheeks and he held me up while his mouth sucked me and my pussy exploded on his face.

He pulled away when he knew my body was spent and he stood up. I pulled him to me and kissed him hard on the mouth. I didn't care if he had a mixture of his cum and mine on his lips, he was my best friend, I wanted to kiss him as a thanks for making me cum.

When he released from the kiss, he smiled. "Was that good?" he asked.

"It was amazing!"

* * * * * * * * * * *

We showered off, each taking a turn to clean off our private parts. We turned off the shower and dried off and grabbed our clothes, heading to the bed room. I hadn't realized that time had passed and he needed to go home very soon.

He was tying his shoes when he said, "I'll take you to the clinic with me marrow and get you the morning after pill. I'll pay for it okay?"

"Thank you John, but you don't need to do that, I can do it." I slipped my slippers back on.

"I want to make sure you get the pill okay. I really should have pulled out but I had never cum inside a girl before..." He stood up and took my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips. "I always use protection, it felt so good, I just couldn't stop. I don't want you to risk getting pregnant just because I wanted to cum inside you. Okay?"

"Okay." I sighed and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. "We can go before school, it opens at 8 so we'll make it before 1st period."

"Maybe we can even get you on the pill or something, huh?" he asked with a smile and his eyebrows raised.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Because I like the idea of use doing that again." He kissed me again on the lips. "We still friends?"

"Of course!" I smiled again and kissed him deeply.

When I pulled away, I looked into his eyes. I knew that things were going to be different for me from then on. Not just for John and I.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I would like to stress the fact that even though you may be on the pill or having sex with a female that is on the pill, you are still putting yourself at risk for STD's/STI's. We have all taken the classes in high school, it doesn't mean though that we need to be stupid and think that getting pregnant is the worse thing that can happen from sex.

So please don't think that this story is just a hint to go on the pill or get her to get on the pill. You need to be careful.

Thank you, SXY_HOT_MAMMA

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It was really good!

This was really sexy. I liked how John was caring for her. Nice of you to add that warning in the end :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Inconsistencies and errors...

1. "Claire" is being used as both you and a character

- You type both "she said" and "I said" in the story, which one is it?

2. Know the difference between:

WERE = past tense = "We were going out"

WE'RE = conjunction = we are

YOUR = belongs to = your cat

YOU'RE = conjunction = you are

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved It!!

It was great and I loved the last parts of awareness. Not many people realize that or they just dont care thinking pregnancy is the worst. Your stories are great and such a turn on. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story!

that really turned me on

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
School Girl Blackmail Ch. 01 HS teacher lucks into the chance to use his favorite student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy Takes Over Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wednesday Night A waitress learns a lesson in hospitality.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories