It all Started with a Bet Ch. 05

Story Info
My brother meets Steve and things get interesting.
2k words
4.52
27.4k
12
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have read my previous stories, you will know the history of me and my brother. It had been a long time since we had slept together, that was until he came to my place and met Steve.

Steve and I were chilling at home, playing on the games console. It was a warm night, so we were both topless and wearing sweatpants.

Our game time was interrupted by a loud bang on the door. I quickly paused the game and jumped off the sofa. Looking up at the clock, I saw that it was almost midnight.

"Who the fuck is that?" Steve sighed.

"I don't know..." I stepped toward the door. "I haven't opened the door yet."

Steve laughed, with a little sarcasm.

I gasped when I opened the door and saw John standing there. He looked up at me and flashed a huge smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Let me in" John stepped forward. "And I'll tell you."

I moved to one side, allowing him to step into the house. After closing the door, I turned to face John and wrapped my arms around him.

Over Johns shoulder, I saw Steve staring at us. I gave John quick squeeze then released him.

"This is my other half." I said pointing toward Steve.

"Hi mate." John said.

"Steve, this is John." I said.

"Oh..." Steve stood up. "Your brother."

"Yeah." I said.

Steve and John shook hand.

"You been talking about me?" John said, smiling.

"Yeah, Steve knows everything about you." I said.

"Everything, but what about..." John said.

"Yes, everything." Steve interrupted.

John just smiled, obviously not knowing what to say.

Steve and I sat back down on the sofa, while John took a seat in the chair opposite us.

"So, what are you doing here?" I said.

"I heard you had a new boyfriend..." John smiled, "I wanted to come and check him out."

"He is perfect..." I looked at steve, "More then I deserve."

"You are going to make me vomit." John said, giggling.

"I'm nothing special." Steve said.

"Well, I like what I've seen so far." John said.

"Thanks." Steve said, smugly.

"He is gorgeous..." I gently brushed Steve's cheek, "isn't he?"

"He really is..." John flashed a smile, "you have done well."

"Do you want a drink, baby?" Steve asked.

"Yes please, a coffee would be great." I said.

"I'll have a coffee too." John said.

Steve jumped off the sofa and left the room.

"He is hot." John said.

"I know." I said.

"Is the sex good?" John asked.

"Yes..." I smiled. "The best that I've ever had."

"Really?..." John widened his eyes. "What about me?"

"You were almost as good as Steve is." I explained.

"Steve is better then me?" John asked.

"Yes." I answered

"That's good to hear." Steve said, as he walked back into the room.

"You will have to teach me a few things mate." John said, looking up at Steve.

"No way.." Steve passed a cup to John. "Then you would be better then me."

Steve gave me my coffee and walked back out of the room. He came back into the living area, holding his own coffee. Steve took a seat right next to me on the sofa.

"Does Steve kiss as good as I do?" John asked.

"I think he is a much better kisser." I said, placing my hand on Steve's knee.

"For fuck sake!" John snapped.

I must admit, I don't remember what Johns kiss was like. I just knew that if I told him that, he would go nuts.

"Show me." John demanded.

"What?" I asked, a little confused.

"I want Steve to kiss me..." John sipped at his coffee. "So I can see if he is better then me."

I didn't know what to say. I turned to look at Steve, he took a quick look at me and smiled. He leaned forward and placed his cup on the coffee table.

Steve slowly stood up and walked across the room. Stood right in front of John, he glanced over his shoulder and looked at me. I smiled at him, almost giving him permission. John leaned forward and placed his coffee on the floor.

He sat on the arm of Johns chair. Steve gently placed his hand on John's cheek and pulled him toward him. Their lips slowly connected and started to gently pecking at each other.

I watch while they both close their eyes and their kisses get deeper. The started to make out, their tongues wrestling one and other.

Steve's hands started to run over John's body, rubbing his big chest. John joined in the fondling, reaching around Steve and pinching his butt.

My cock began to stir at the sight of them. I never would of thought that I would enjoy seeing my boyfriend make out with my brother.

They eventually pulled out of the kiss. After smiling at each other, they both turned to look at me. I smiled back at them, trying the hide the fact that they had turned me on.

Steve stood up again and came over to the sofa. Sat next to me, Steve placed his hand on my lap. His hand landed right on my hard cock. He looked at me and smiled.

"I can't believe it." John said.

"What?" I asked, laughing a little.

"He really is better at kissing then I am." He said.

"I told you." I said.

"He knows how to turn a guy on." John said, grinning.

It was a grin that I had seen many times before. I knew what was happening in his head.

"He got you hard didn't he?" I asked.

He just grinned again, enough to answer my question.

I reached up and placed my hand on the back of Steve's neck. I pulled him toward me and started to kiss him. He kissed me back, with a lot more passion then he had with John.

We made out while running our hands over each others naked torsos. I shook when as Steve's fingers ran down my back.

His hand came from behind me and slowly made its way to my crotch. He gripped my cock through my sweats and started to gently rub it.

I quietly moaned into his mouth as he squeezed my cock. Keeping a tight grip on me, he ran his hand up and down my solid rod.

I slid my hand down his smooth chest and over his flat stomach. I eventually made contact with his crotch. He was about as hard as I was. I slowly massaged his crotch, making contact with both his cock and his balls.

I pulled out of the kiss, slid off the sofa and went to my knees between Steve's legs. I gently kissed down his chest and his stomach.

I tugged at the waistband of his sweatpants. Steve lifted his butt, giving me the chance to pull his pants down. I brought his sweats down to his ankles.

I leaned forward and started to tease the tip of his monster with my tongue. Steve pushed his hand on the back of head, forcing me to take his cock into my mouth.

While working on Steve's cock, I heard John shuffling around behind me.

I slid my lips down Steve's thick shaft, until I met his base. With my lips wrapped around the base of his cock, I massaged his shaft with my tongue.

I started to work my mouth up and down his long rod. While doing so, I caught sight of John in the corner of my eye. He was now topless and taking a seat on the sofa, next to Steve.

While still sucking on Steve's cock, I raised my hand and reached for Johns crotch. As soon as my hand connected with John, I could feel how hard he was. I could feel his cock pulsating, even through his jeans.

"He's good at that isn't he?" John said to Steve.

"Fuck yeah." Steve gasped.

While listening to them, I continued to suck Steve's cock and rub Johns crotch.

"Take your pants off." Steve said to John.

John knocked my hand away and stood up. He unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans. He quickly pulled his jeans down, pulling his boxes down with them.

Once John was sat back on the sofa, I reach for his cock again. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and started to stroke it. I worked both of their cocks at the same pace.

Just as Steve started to leak pre into my mouth, he tugged at my hair. He pulled me off his cock and looked down at me.

"Suck your brothers cock." He said, grinning.

Without hesitation, I shuffled across the floor and placed myself between Johns legs. I once again wrapped my fingers around John's shaft and worked it slowly. I locked my lips around his helmet and started to suck hard.

Steve stood up and disappeared from my sight. The next thing I knew, my sweatpants were being pulled down. I shuffled slightly, allowing Steve to pull them all the way off.

I pulled my hand away from Johns cock. I worked my mouth up and down his nine inches, meeting the base of his monster with each lap.

Steve pulled at my waist, forcing me to position myself on all fours. His hands ran over my butt, teasing my hole as he passed it.

Steve's hands left my ass, for just enough time for him to spit into his hand. He worked his wet fingers against my opening. He slid one finger deep into my ass. I tried to moan, but my sounds were muffled by Johns thick cock.

I heard Steve spit again, just before he pressed his wet helmet against my ass. He slowly pushed his cock into me, until he was half way inside me.

"Fuck the slut." John said.

Steve began to thrust, slowly fucking me. His thrusts caused me to rock back and forth, making me suck John's cock at the same pace that Steve was fucking me.

Steve pushed further into me, until he was balls deep. He started to speed up, fucking me harder and faster.

With my ass filled with with my boyfriends cock and my mouth wrapped around my brothers cock, I began to ooze pre.

While Steve pounded my ass, I was working on John's cock harder then ever. Johns moans became loud while he was leaking a huge load of pre into my mouth.

Steve reached around me, took hold of my solid cock and gripped it tightly. He started to stroke me, matching the pace that he was fucking me.

Both John and Steve started to moan loudly.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." John gasped.

"Me too." Steve moaned.

John pushed on the back of my head, forcing my mouth to stay at the base of his cock. Within seconds, he was shooting. I started to gag a little, but John didn't let me go until he had finished dumping his load down my throat.

I didn't even get chance to take my mouth from Johns cock before Steve started to cum. I felt spray deep inside me, filling me with his warm juice.

Being filled with cum at both ends, it didn't take me long to cum. Steve's fingers tightened around my cock, as I began to erupt all over the carpet beneath me.

While Steve milked every drop from me, I took my mouth from around John's softening cock. I swallowed hard, tasting the cum that didn't make it down my throat.

Steve slowly leaned back, pulling his cock out of my ass.

"That was short but amazing." Steve said.

"Dam right." John gasped.

The three of us stayed as we were for a minute, while we caught our breath.

It was the strangest thing. John and Steve quickly put their clothes back on while I cleaned up the puddle of my cum. We then sat and started chatting like nothing had just happened.