It All Started With A Bet.... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy was the first to stand in front of me. He moaned as I began to lick and suck on his gigantic cock. He held my face in his hands and moved my mouth up and down on his shaft. He shuddered and then pulled away after a few pumps. Russel was next. His cock pressed my lips apart and I felt stretched. He moaned and cursed as I sucked his cock harder and faster. He reached down and grabbed at my tits, letting his cock get a tongue bath from me.

When he was done, their team mate was behind him. He pulled me up and turned me around. He pushed me onto Coach's desk, on my stomach. He didn't waste anytime and slammed his cock into my pussy. I hadn't even had the chance to see it, but it didn't matter. He was gigantic! He had to of been bigger than Jeremy or Russel. I was in so much shock that I hadn't even realized if he'd had on protection.

As if Coach was reading my thoughts, he said, "Don't worry, Claire. Their coach had them checked out by the team nurse, they're cleared of any STD's." The team mate pumped away. my pussy stretching and growing wet with his pounding.

Russel and Jeremy watched, both stroking their wet cocks. Their team mate pulled me away from the desk and turned me to the side. Jeremy stood in front of me and had me suck on his cock again. I moaned and gasped as my snatch was filled and them emptied over and over. I did my best to suck him well but it didn't matter he loved watching me take it from behind while sucking his cock. He pulled out of me soon and slapped my face with his hard cock. He moved out of the way and Russel came up next.

I opened my mouth and began to suck on his cock as fast as I could. He moaned and held my face and watched as his team mates cock rammed into my body. He then pulled out and I was emptied, turned around and was then sucking on their team mates cock.

I could taste my pussy on his dick and I loved it, sucking and licking his cock like it was candy. I enjoyed having the two tastes in my mouth, his cock and my own flesh that I soon found my pussy getting my thighs wet.

Their team mate moaned and his body jolted. I felt the streams of his fluids get sent down my throat and he moaned and gasped as I sucked it all down. He kept pumping my mouth until he was spent and he collapsed onto Coach's chair.

Jeremy took hold of me and turned me around, standing behind me. He slid his fingers over my pussy and then held them to his face. He breathed in the scent that my juices casted off and then placed his fingers between my ass cheeks, they popped their was past the tight entrance to my ass and he began to finger my ass wildly. Russel came to my front. He grabbed my face and leaned me over to him, kissing me on the mouth. When the kiss broke free, he told his team mate to move and he sat in the chair and pulled me away from Jeremy, his fingers sliding out of my ass hole. Russel had me stradle his cock and he began to fuck my pussy like an animal in heat.

I was lost in the warmth and tightess of his gigantic cock pumping away into my pussy when I felt a finger slid back into my ass. I thought it was Russel but then noticed his hands on my hips, pulling me up and down on his cock. I glanced behind me and saw Jeremy. I knew what he was about to do. I grew scared.

Jeremy grabbed me by the back of the head and pressed me forward, my head resting on Russel's shoulder. "Oh god!" I mummbled. "Oh god!" Jeremy kept fingering my ass as he slathered lotion onto his cock. He then stood behind me, his legs open and bent, he wrapped around Russel and I. His cock pressed against my ass and I felt my tears flow.

I caught a look from Coach and calmed down. Jeremy pressed harder and his cock entered my ass. Russel kept making me slam down onto his cock and then pulled me up to slam me back down. I felt so full from his cock, I didn't know how Jeremy expected to enter my ass completely.

I let out a gasp when his cock began to inch it's way in and soon was embedded in my ass, rubbing against Russel's cock through my skin. They kept still as my tears wet my face and Russel's shoulder. They held me between them and Jeremy taking the first step, pulled back slightly, his cock rubbing my ass the whole way. Russel pulled me to him, pressing his cock deeply into my pussy. He then pushed me away, and Jeremy held me against his chest, pressing his cock into my rectum.

"Oh!" my screams muffled by biting in Russel's shoulder. It was an amazing feeling, the two cocks working together to satisfy both my holes. They worked up their speed and soon where getting the entire lengths of their cocks into me. My pussy felt sore and worked up and my ass stretched out as far as it could from the massive dick that was opening it up.

Jeremy moaned into my ear. "Your ass is the tightest I've ever felt, baby." His breath was labored and he pumped away with his budy working my pussy.

Russel held my tits together and felt his cock get hugged by my pussy. "You are such a good slut, oh yes!" he gasped and held my tits to his mouth. He licked fast on my nipples as they were pressed together and he moved back and forth between the two quickly. I moaned and felt my nipples pulse and throb from his powerful licks.

Jeremy began to shake behind me and pumped away faster, forgetting about Russel and released his spunk, filling me up right away. He pulled free and let out a "Whew!"

Russel didn't waste any time and wrapped his arms around me. He held me to him as I gripped his shoulders, pulling me off of him and letting him pull me back down. He fucked me for a few more seconds and then released his own load.

After they cleaned up and got dressed, they talked with the two coach's. I was lost from the dialogue, my pussy and ass burning from the fuck session. I sat on the couch and waited to get dressed, I didn't hear a single word they said or why they shook hands. The players left the room with their coach as Coach Walters stayed behind. He sat next to me on the couch and kissed me.

"You did wonderfully!" He smiled at me, stood up and put on his windbreaker. "You can clean yourself up in the shower's," he said. "I know you won't be bothered. Just enter and exit through my office doors. I'll see you after the game." He smiled at me again and then went out his door to the locker rooms. I could hear the yells from his players and the shouts that they were going to win.

Soon, the yells were no longer heard and I knew they'd left the lockerroom. I opened his office door slowly and waited to make sure the coast was clear. I entered the locker room and cleaned off in the showers that I'd grown accustomed to.

When I felt that my body was clean and free of as much of the guys spunk as I could get, I turned off the water and found a clean towel, drying off. When I went back to Coach's office, Iwas stunned. Sitting on the desk was Janice...Mach was sitting in Coach's chair, and who was sitting on the couch.....Jason.

(to be continued.... next chapter: THE UNKNOWN BET....)

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!**

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Virginators: College Buddies' Quest He remembers the first girl broken in by the club.in First Time
Teach That Slut A Lesson! Ch. 01 Coach teaches a head cheerleader a lesson.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories