It All Started with a Spilled Drink

Story Info
A chance meeting leads to a lifetime of happiness.
13.8k words
4.64
23.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
331 Followers

It's been a while. As in real life, romance takes a couple of different turns as people try to work things out. Sex scenes are spread throughout the story. Also note that the Birthright program noted in the story did not begin until 1999, much later than portrayed in the story. Literary license on my part. This is a work of fiction. All characters are at least 18 years old. Feedback is always appreciated.

*

Sheila met Jason while they were both seniors in college, some 30 years ago. Although they went to the same college, it was not until they literally ran into each other at a Jimmy Buffet concert on the campus of their alma mater, Ohio State University. Leaving the snack station, with drink in hand, Sheila turned and bumped into Jason, spilling the entire cup of soda onto Jason's shirt and pants.

"What the hell," Jason said in anger until he saw the person who spilled the soda. Sheila was, and still is, a raven-haired beauty. Shoulder length hair, with bright blue eyes and a firm set of tits, Sheila was trying to be apologetic when she saw what she had done.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Let me get something to dry this mess up."

"I usually have to wait until a second date before women starts throwing their drinks at me."

Sheila let out a small laugh. "Please let me get something to clean you up."

"Don't worry about it. The concert will end in about, oh, 90 minutes. Plenty of time for me to be uncomfortable, sitting in wet underwear and a shirt that will stick to my chest. Not to mention that this is the last of the clean clothes I have in my possession."

Sheila continued to look at Jason not knowing whether to laugh or continue to apologize. She caught a slight smile cross Jason's mouth and smiled back. "Tell you what. After the concert, bring the clothes back to my apartment, and I'll wash them for you."

"Okay." By the way my name is Jason Weinstein."

"I'm Sheila Greenberg."

Sheila was surprised by his quick answer, figuring that he would decline her offer. Jason, on the other hand, was not about to let this pretty girl out of his sight. Sheila gave him her address and phone number. Then they both went back to their seats and watched the rest of the concert.

Jason showed up at Sheila's off-campus apartment about an hour after the concert ended. He stopped off at his apartment and brought all of his laundry to Sheila's place. He knocked on her door and when she opened it, he was, once again, taken aback by her beauty. She had changed clothes and was wearing a low-cut, scooped out top, showing plenty of cleavage and a pair of jeans that seemed to be painted onto her body. She pulled her hair into a pony-tail, and had only a trace of makeup on, with lips highlighted by bright red lipstick.

"Hello again," Jason said. "Thanks for doing this. By the way, I brought the rest of my dirty laundry. Hate to waste water on just a few items." He reached out and handed Sheila a sack of his dirty clothes.

Smiling, Sheila sarcastically replied, "The deal was for me to wash the clothes you were wearing. I'm not in the laundry business."

Jason showed her another bag, then opened it a to produce a bottle of wine. "Would this be okay as payment?"

"We'll see. What else is in the bag?"

Jason produced a bathing suit. "This is the only piece of clothing not in my hamper. As much as I'd like to sit around in the nude, I don't think our relationship is at that point."

"What relationship? We don't have a relationship...............yet!" Sheila remarked as a smile creased her face.

Jason was good to look at. He had an infectious smile and carried his 6-foot frame well. "You can change in the bathroom," Sheila said as she pointed in the direction by her bedroom.

"Be right back." In two minutes he came out holding his wet clothes, wearing just a speedo bathing suit and a tee shirt. Sheila grabbed the wet clothes, adding them to the bag of his other clothes. She did not expect the speedo and stared for just a few seconds, hoping Jason would not catch her staring. Too late, Jason did catch her.

Sheila excused herself to take care of the laundry, turning around she told Jason, "There's a corkscrew in the kitchen drawer and glasses above the sink."

Jason uncorked the bottle of wine and poured two glasses. Sheila returned in five minutes. Jason was sitting at the table swirling the Flowers Pinot Noir in his glass. "Should be done in about an hour."

"That gives up plenty of time to properly get acquainted. My turn first, since you are the host."

Jason went on for about 15 minutes talking mainly about college life and his studying to be a lawyer, until Sheila stopped him.

"Tell me about where you are from and how you got here."

Jason told her about his growing up in Yonkers, New York. He was a typical high school student, playing football and basketball, not good enough for a scholarship, but had good enough grades to get into OSU. He told her about the most important part of his family, according his mom, a beagle named Zeus. He was planning for an internship at a law firm in New York City that summer before he heads off to Harvard Law.

"Harvard Law. Now I'm impressed."

"That's all I've ever wanted. To be a lawyer. Don't know what type of law as of today. I'll just wait to see how the classes go. What about you, Sheila from wherever?"

'Born and raised in Napa Valley. My family has been in the wine making business for three generations. A very small business with quality wine. My dad and mom run the place. I plan to get my MBA and then help them run the place, maybe take it over so they can retire. I'm still waiting to hear from a few Graduate schools, with Harvard being a long shot at best. I'll probably wind up in the Bay area, maybe at a smaller school. My grades are very good, but things are so competitive, I'll be lucky to get accepted into one."

They continued to consume the wine and before too long, Sheila excused herself to check on the laundry.

"I put the clothes on the bed in case you want to change. By the way, great bottle of wine."

Jason stood up, posed, throwing his ass toward Sheila and said, "What, you don't like looking at me this way?"

She started laughing out loud. "Go change."

With Jason changed and the wine bottle emptied, he needed to, rather he had to get back to his apartment to study for an exam the next day. He stood up and Sheila did the same. Jason placed two hands on her shoulders and very quietly said, "I've got to get back to finish studying for an exam tomorrow. Thank you for an enjoyable evening. Who thought our first date would involve you doing laundry for a complete stranger?" He then took a more serious tone. "You are truly beautiful and I would like nothing more than to take you to dinner to show my appreciation for doing all this."

"I'd like that. I'd like that very much." She leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

He moved away from her, all of two inches away, looked in her eyes and remarked, "Not good enough." With that he moved closer to her, and kissed her softly on her lips. She responded in kind, returning the kiss, just as softly.

"Call me tomorrow please," Sheila said.

"Count on it. Good night."

"Night," she countered as she closed the door behind him.

Sheila had no such studying to do. If she did she would have had a hard time concentrating as she was thinking, non-stop, about Jason. In fact, she could feel her panties getting soaked. She decided to take a shower before bed. She viewed her naked body in the full- length mirror attached to the back of the bathroom door and saw her body flush with sexual excitement. Her skin tone was slightly red. Her nipples were very hard. Her eyes wandered down to her pussy. Her mound was covered by a thick black bush. Even though she trimmed the sides of her bush it still covered her sex. She ran her fingers through the thickness, pulling on her labia to expose her swollen clitoris. She wanted nothing more than to finger herself to what she knew would be a mind-blowing orgasm. Just a slight touch on her clitoris produced a loud moan, but she wanted the pleasure to be extended, so she withdrew her finger and stepped into the shower. She took all of five minutes to finish. After drying herself, she didn't bother putting on her robe. She walked into her bedroom naked, pulled the covers down and reclined on two pillows.

She began her pleasure ride by toying with her hard nipples. Her nipples were always very sensitive. She found out that, sometimes, she could have an orgasm by having someone play and suck on them. She learned of this when, during her freshman year, her roommate showed her the thrill of having sex with another girl. But that's a story for another time. Sheila found herself getting so wet that she was thankful she placed a towel on her bed. She moved her hands away from her tits and moved them toward her extremely wet pussy. She always took her time when masturbating, whether she was using a vibrator or her hands. Her orgasms from her own hands were always powerful and fulfilling. Now, with someone to think about she was sure that she would enjoy the same feeling.

The way she masturbated, using her fingers, was always the same. She took both hands and moved them to her bush. She loved the feeling of having a full bush. Ever since puberty started, and the hair around her pussy started to grow, she loved the way she looked naked, especially feeling very sexy knowing that her bush would be a huge turn on for any future lovers.

Playing with her bush, rubbing her fingers through the coarse hair, inserting a finger or two into her pussy, but never touching the clitoris, she was going to take her time building up to what she expected to be a great orgasm. The fingers found her G-spot and she started to press against the inner wall, building her pleasure. Sheila found herself thinking about Jason as she pleasured herself. This went on for a few minutes until she was moaning very loud, thrusting her pelvis in the air. She knew it was time to give herself the orgasm she had been thinking about ever since Jason kissed her goodnight. She continued to piston her fingers against her G-spot and moved the fingers from her other hand to her swollen clitoris. Her clitoris was prominently out of its hood, seeking to be touched. Sheila's roommate taught her how to pleasure herself, and she drew on that experience with her, to bring herself off. She used her fingers to first circle her clitoris, all the while moaning uncontrollably, pelvis thrusting in the air, seeking her sexual release. As she was close to her orgasm, she went from moving her fingers in a circular motion to one where her fingers were now stroking her clitoris in an up and down motion. The orgasm hit as she pinched her clitoris.

"Oh my God, Oh my God...............Yes, Yes, so fucking good. Fuck me Jason, fuck me. I'm cumming...........cumming.....................yes, yes, argh.........................." she cried out. Sheila's orgasm soaked the towel on the bed. She collapsed back on her pillows. It took her a few minutes to recover from the best orgasm she experienced in years, maybe the best ever by her own hand. Finally, she drifted off to sleep.

Jason couldn't get Sheila out of his thoughts as he arrived at his apartment and took to his studying. Thankfully, he knew the material well, so even if his concentration was not at its best, he was confident he would do well on his exam.

His thoughts turned raunchy as he tried to visualize how Sheila looked naked. He could feel himself growing hard and rather than fight the urge he went into his bedroom and stripped down, wearing only a smile. His cock was rising to the occasion. He went to his bed and slowly began stroking what was become a very hard cock. About 6" when hard, and a little thicker than normal, he never had any complaints in the love making department from any of his previous girlfriends. Jason closed his eyes, started stroking his cock and began fantasizing on how Sheila would look without her clothes. His fist was working overtime, masturbating to his perceived image of a naked Sheila. He started off slowly, getting his erection to be as hard as he could remember. He used his other hand to rub his balls and his fist continued to build up speed. His thoughts were on her nipples and pussy when he roared his orgasm, spurting shot after shot of his hot cum onto his stomach. He couldn't remember when he deposited such a large load. He used his tee shirt to clean himself. After tossing and turning he finally fell asleep, only to awake at 3 am with another erection. He repeated his earlier performance, stroking himself to another orgasm thinking about a naked Sheila.

Jason called Sheila and through small talk arranged to meet for dinner on Saturday. They did talk about their schedule and agreed to meet at one of the places on campus for lunch that day. They met at noon, settled into a table, placed their book bags on the chairs and went on line to pick up their food.

"I'll think I'll go in front of you," Jason said smiling.

"Just think, if I wasn't so clumsy, we would never be talking and having lunch together." "You have a point, but just in case," Jason continued while laughing as he moved in front of Sheila.

Sheila playfully smacked him on his shoulder. After gathering their food, they sat across from each other.

"I'm famished," Sheila said. "By the way, how was your exam?"

"The exam was what I expected. Probably aced it."

"Not too cocky, are you?"

The playful banter continued throughout lunch.

"So where are you taking me for dinner?"

"It's a surprise, but wear something flashy and sexy. I'll pick you up at 7:00 pm."

The small talk continued until Sheila said that she had to get to her class. They cleaned their space and walked out of the room together.

"Can we do this again tomorrow?" asked Jason.

"I'd love to, but I have to meet with my advisor and then for the next two days, I have to be at place where I'm doing my internship. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I'm interning at a local business. You'll have to wait until Saturday, when you can wine and dine me."

"I understand."

They both did not know how to end their lunch "date" so they started to drift apart. Before Sheila was more than an arm length's away, Jason grabbed her by the arm, pulled her toward him, then gently, but with a purpose, closed the distance between the two and kissed her on the lips. Sheila responded by throwing her arms around Jason's neck, and would not let the kiss end. Eventually, they came up for air.

No words were spoken as the two of them separated, but lingered by reaching out, touching each other's fingers, eyes focused on each other, not wanting to let go of the moment.

"Please call me later," Sheila said.

"Count on it."

Saturday couldn't come fast enough. Jason did indeed ace his exam and Sheila completed her weeks' worth of classes and internship.

Jason arrived a few minutes before 7:00 pm. He had made reservations at The Claremont, probably the best and most expensive restaurant in Columbus. He dressed in the one suit he brought with him to school, shaved the five o'clock shadow and looked great. Sheila opened the door and Jason stood transfixed on how beautiful she looked. She was wearing a simple black dress, settling a little above the knee, with a spaghetti straps that strained to hold up her breasts. She wore a simple silver chain around her neck and a pair of silver bracelets on her left wrist. A pair of 3-inch high black pumps brought her face-to-face with Jason.

"Wow" was all that Jason could muster.

"Cat got your tongue" Sheila teased.

"Your're more than beautiful. Simply stunning."

"Thank you," Sheila said while blushing and closing her door at the same time.

Jason leaned over and gave her a small kiss on her lips. He grabbed her hand and lead her to his car.

"Wait, this is your car?"

"Yes, what's wrong with it?"

"It's a Lexus convertible. How..."

"While my father is a rabbi, he also has his MBA from NYU. The family owns many properties in and around the New York City area. He also dabbles in the stock market." "From the looks of it, he dabbles well," Sheila laughed.

"You could say that."

It took Jason about 20 minutes to get to the restaurant.

"Now I'm truly impressed. The Claremont. What did I do to deserve this?"

"You did my laundry. I think this is fair payment for a job well done!"

"If you are going to take me to dinner at a place like this the next time, I may be receptive to doing more of your laundry." Sheila said, as she stepped out of the car.

Great table, Jason ordered for both of them. Jason asked Sheila to pick out a bottle of wine. She had gained an appreciation and knowledge of many fine wines from her parents. She settle on a Caymus Cabernet Savignon. An exceptional choice.

They spent the dinner talking about their family, little about themselves. The families had much in common. They ended their dinner sharing dessert.

Sheila did not want the evening to end. She was beginning to fall in love with Jason. Jason was equally smitten with Sheila.

They arrived at Sheila's apartment door, both, not knowing what to say. Sheila spoke first. "This has been a truly amazing evening. I loved every minute of being with you. I don't want it to end. Come, let me make you a cup of coffee." It didn't make a difference that Jason did not drink coffee not that Sheila was planning to make any, she just wanted to be with him.

Jason didn't respond, but let Sheila lead him into her apartment. No sooner than the door closed Sheila turned, put her arms around his neck and whispered, "No talking, no questions, come with me," as she moved toward her bedroom.

Hand-in-hand, they walked to the bedroom. Upon entering, Sheila motioned for Jason to stop by the doorway and said, "Wait here."

She moved to light some scented candles by the bed and asked Jason to dim the lights. The only significant light was from the few candles and from the almost non-existent overhead light fixture. As Jason began to move toward Sheila, she, once again, stopped him by motioning with her hand.

Jason moved to a chair, that was facing the bed, situated in the corner of the room. Sheila slowly started to unzip her dress, never taking her eyes off of Jason. Jason never moved. She peeled the dress down, stopping for a brief second or two, at the top of her breasts. The top of her breasts, held together by her bra displayed her magnificent cleavage. She then moved the dress past her breasts and stopped when the crumpled top was resting just below her waist. With one quick move, she unhooked the front clasp letting the bra fall to the floor. Jason was about to speak but Sheila silenced him with a firm look. She cupped her breasts, causing the nipples to harden, then teased her nipples as they seemed to grow even more. She continued to caress herself for a few minutes until she decided to show Jason the whole package. Moving her hands away from her breasts to the top of the dress, she pushed the entire dress to the floor. Sheila had not worn any panties to dinner. She stood in all her glory, naked in front of Jason.

Jason, still unsure of what to do after being told twice not to move, just stared. His eyes moved from her breasts down her body to the junction of legs. Sheila moved her legs apart, ever so slightly, but it had the desired effect on Jason. Seeing her beautiful natural wild patch of black pubic hair, covering her sex, he finally muttered, "Just beautiful, so sexy, so very, very beautiful."

"I guess you approve," Sheila said as she motioned for Jason to join her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him, ravishing him with her tongue. There is something special when one person is dressed and one is totally naked engaging in some serious kissing.

NYBoss
NYBoss
331 Followers