It All Started with Coffee

Story Info
Margaret gets buzzed on more than coffee.
6.9k words
4.25
106.9k
119

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret Brown hopped from bed on Monday morning with her usual sunny disposition. She loved teaching, having taught 5th grade math at Johnson Elementary for the past 6 years.

It really was the only thing that had held her together in her hard divorce. She and her ex-husband Larry had been married for 10 years. It had come as quite a shock when Larry announced he was leaving her for another woman.

But it was nothing compared to when not long after, she missed her period. At first, she dismissed it as just stress. But it went on longer and longer. Finally, she took a pregnancy test.

And sure enough, her son Julian was growing inside of her. Now he was 18 years old, content in his mother's care. He was a strapping boy, standing a towering 6'9 and 152 pounds. Meanwhile, Margaret made due with her meager salary and Larry's child support checks.

Julian was the light in her life. It pained her to know he would soon be leaving to go to college.

"Hey Mom?" Julian called from behind the door.

"Come on in sweetie," she replied, "I'm decent."

He opened the door and walked in, his shirtless chest glistening from his shower.

"Shower is all yours," he said with his pearly smile, one that attracted many girls to her son. His girlfriend Taylor, a senior as well, had won out and had the envy of every other girl in school.

And with good reason.

Her son was amazingly handsome, fiery red hair and piercing blue eyes. He had a set jaw and flawless skin, with just the slightest hint of freckles. Unlike his father, he had good muscle tone, bulging forearms and pecs along with his washboard abs.

His cock wasn't bad either. Margaret could vividly remember when Julian was 12 and she had walked in to collect his laundry when she saw it, his hand lubed and pumping like mad over his swollen weapon.

She had instantly rushed out without him seeing her but could never get that picture from her mind. Especially lingering was the word that came from his mouth before the door closed...

... "Mommy..."

******

He watched the world go by with his eager and innocent eyes, talking about his plans for the day as the two drove down the street to their respective schools.

Margaret kissed his cheek as she dropped him off to his high school, never letting him outgrow her love and she drove further down the street to Johnson Elementary.

Upon entering, many students greeted her as she hustled to teacher's lounge, the fresh coffee calling her name. There stood a medium built woman wearing a designer blouse and matching skirt along with white heels.

"Hello Victoria," Margaret greeted her, "how are you today?"

"Just fine," Victoria replied, sipping her coffee, laced with a thick white froth. It smelled odd. Almost like candy.

"Oh no!" Margaret exclaimed, "we're out of cream."

Victoria nodded. "I know. They take so long to restock that I brought some of mine from home. You can take some if you'd like some."

"Oh yes, please," Margaret agreed as Victoria pulled out a large bottle.

Margaret got a small amount but Victoria shook her head. "Please, use as much as you like. I have plenty more at home."

Margaret smiled and got about half the bottle, the thick cream sitting perfectly on the fresh brew.

"Thanks Vic," she said as she looked at the clock, "I have to get to class."

As she left, Victoria chuckled and added the rest of the bottle to her coffee.

******

As her class began to trickle in, Margaret greeted everyone. The students got into their seats and talked quietly to each other about their weekends as Margaret finished setting up.

"Okay everyone," she said, calling for attention after the bell rang, "today we'll be talking about fractions..."

After handing out some worksheets, Margaret remembered her coffee.

It must be cold by now, she thought but took her first sip. Her first taste was strong, the brew still hot as the thick cream oozing down her throat. It made her feel tingly and warm, though she just attributed it to the coffee. After all it was 17 degrees outside.

As she got into her lesson, she began having the oddest feeling. She felt restless, bouncing her knee as her students took their test. As she shifted in her seat, she was shocked.

Her ass, which has sagged considerably since her younger years was firm and round. Even her large 32J breasts were solid. She then noticed her nipples, poking against her black sweater.

She felt the familiar sensation in her pussy. How the hell was she getting aroused? No one was here except her students.

DAMN!!!

She was getting hornier by the second and wanted to frantically rubbing her cunt. When the students were completing quiz, she began to pleasure herself behind her desk but it wasn't enough. She looked at the clock, anxious to take care of herself in the restroom. She had never been so aroused!

At long last, the bell rang as her students filed out for lunch. As soon as the last was gone, she locked the door and yanked down her skirt, grabbing the rubber yet solid ruler and began to madly fuck herself with it.

Sucking her engorged nipple, she came several times but could find the satisfaction that a real cock could bring. Her husband, though not a real tiger in bed, had been fairly well endowed.

At that moment, she remembered when she could have left her job, finding her then-loving husband waiting for her, his cock erect and ready to be ridden.

After achieving one final orgasm, the pressure subsided though she still could help but wonder about what had brought them on.

"I need more coffee..." she said after she caught her breath.

******

Following a hasty attempt to remove all traces of her masturbation session, Margaret scurried to the lounge, cup in hand. She was surprised to see a beaming Victoria still there.

Even more surprising was that she had another full bottle of her special creamer, even though Margaret had drained it all that morning. Her breathing got shaky as she headed to the machine.

"Are you alright Marge?" Victoria asked, "you seem worried."

Margaret slowly turned. "Do you... um... notice anything... different about me?"

Victoria pretended to look her over, noticing her once sagging breasts and ass were firm.

"You look the same to me," Victoria said, sipping her coffee nonchalantly. Margaret gulped and shook her head.

"It's fine," she said to herself, "I'm just imagining things." She added some more of Victoria's creamer to her coffee and left out, not seeing Victoria's wide grin behind her.

******

After the long day, Margaret and Julian returned home where he ran upstairs to play video games while she flopped onto the bed. Soon after, a sharp pain struck her pussy.

It wasn't an unpleasant one. It felt magical. Almost a series of tiny explosions in her cunt. This had never happened before. She felt a thrill as she squeezed her new firm breasts and rubbed her cunt with everything she had.

She rubbed in fast circles, bringing her tit to her mouth to suck it.

OH FUCK!!!! Margaret screamed internally, I'M GONNA... GONNA...!!!!

"Mom?" Julian's voice asked suddenly. Margaret struggle to control her breathing, seeing her son's confused look as he stood at the doorway.

"Oh dear... I'm so sorry sweetheart! No son should see his mother this way."

"It's my fault," he said, Margaret noticing he didn't turn away from her nude form, "I should've knocked first."

"You aren't disgusted?" Margaret asked with a shaky, "you aren't revolted seeing your own mother doing such a thing?"

"Why disgusted? It's normal. I even do it, as I'm sure you know."

Margaret chuckled. "I always wanted to talk to you about girls. But I just could get over the fact my baby was growing up."

Julian smiled and sat next to her, Margaret feeling no shame in her nudity. He looked into her eyes as if seeking something there. She felt good, knowing her son could see her body, nothing concealed from his sight.

"I am sorry too baby." she finally said, "It hasn't been easy all these years. Going without a man."

"Well..." Julian replied, "you have me."

"Well of course, but soon you'll be off living your life. At college and then married to Taylor..."

"I don't know if I will marry Taylor. I mean... we've never had sex. Every time I bring up the subject, she rejects it automatically."

"I had no idea she was holding out on you, honey!" Margaret exclaimed, genuinely surprised, "I thought all that wanking you did was for your own enjoyment. I sometimes feared you would break it off."

The two laughed for a long time before lying back, side by side and chuckling as Julian looked over to Margaret's large 36H knockers, barely concealed by the sheet on top of her.

"Mom..." he asked, "is losing your virginity... fun?"

"Yes darling," she answered, "its very fun. Have you never considered another girl?"

Julian hesitantly nodded. "Sometimes. But I love Taylor. It's just I don't know if I can wait as long as she wants to."

Margaret looked with concern at him. She knew it must be hard to really feel like a man without a fundamental part of life so long withheld.

"Jules?" Margaret asked.

"Yeah Mom..." he began but was instantly shut off by his mother pressing her lips to his. They were warm and soft.

"Mom..." he said slowly as they pulled apart.

"I have always said I would never stand by and watch you suffer... at least not when I can do something about it." Margaret replied, "I think I have to solve both our problems... if you're interested."

She emphasized this with a lingering squeeze to his crotch. He instantly nodded.

"Good boy," Margaret said as she stood, the smell of her aroused pussy meeting her son's nostrils, "Mommy needs you to take off your clothes now okay?"

He nodded again and pulled down his shorts, shirt and undies. Margaret smiled as she saw him, dressed in nothing but his socks and a smile. His cock was about 7 ½ inches long and flaccid.

Margaret finished undressing as well and couldn't help notice Julian's dick throb and grow as she was fully exposed. After closing the curtains to avoid the watchful eye of her neighbors, she lay back on the bed.

"Now the first part of fucking Julian," Margaret said as she gestured for him to come closer, "is to make the your partner cum. Do you know what that is?

"Yes, when the two partners reach an orgasm," he replied.

"Well done," his mother said, spreading her legs so he could get a full view of her wet pink slit.

"Do you see that Julian?" she then asked, "That's called a pussy. Every girl has one."

He nodded. "It's pretty."

Margaret couldn't help but smile. "Yes it is. It tastes good too. Give it a lick."

He got onto his knees and looked back into her affectionate eyes. Lowering his mouth to it, he stuck his tongue into the small hole. The sweet juices hit his tongue. His cock felt hard and he began to lick deeper.

"OH YEAH!!!!" Margaret shouted, "That's... that's really good baby."

He kept lapping and lapping, getting the occasional pointer but otherwise it was perfect. Margaret couldn't remember the last time she had been eaten out. Now it was her own son.

She screamed internally as he found her clit, licking it skeptically before biting it gently. Margaret cried to the heavens as she exploded and held his face to her twat until her orgasm subsided.

Julian than sat up, his face awash with her fluids. "Did I do good?"

Margaret nodded. "Are you ready to play another game?"

"Yeah!" he said happily.

Margaret smiled and patted her thighs. "Crawl up here baby."

He immediately complied, his cockhead positioned at her entrance. "Suck Mommy's tits baby."

He nodded and lowered his mouth to them, licking and softly nibbling them. Margaret whimpered at her son's special care and lowered her hand to stroke his rigid dick.

Her mind was saying no. But her body was screaming YES!!!

She was surprised as she felt milk spray into her son's mouth. Despite the shock, Julian loved it, sucking faster as she felt his cock swell bigger and bigger until it was the size and width of a fresh cucumber.

As he pulled off, she lowered her mouth onto his cock, feeling it's heat and girth. She was wet beyond her wildest imagination. As his precum reached her tongue, the memories flooded back.

The teacher's lounge.

Victoria's mysterious creamer.

Thick and hot as it slid slowly down her throat. Awakening her body in ways she couldn't imagine. Nevertheless, she couldn't stop, watching the pleasure build on her young son's face as she deepthroated him, feeling him grow larger and harder in her mouth.

Feeling him reach full capacity, she removed her mouth, watching the wet shaft bob slowly up and down in pace with his rapid and anxious heartbeat. She thought, 'He must now be 10 inches and thicker than her husband ever was. For long moments, the lovers tongue-kissed each other, embracing tightly and moaning with excitement.

"Mmmmm", Margaret sighed, easing back a little.

"I liked that," the boy said happily, a little more determination in his voice. Then, her mouth was once more planted over his and her tongue darted into his mouth, twisting and turning and exciting him with lewd thrills that raced up and down his spine and made his big cock stiffen all the more.

Margaret's eyes glittered with excitement as she watched her son take in the exciting curves of her partly exposed tits.

"You're really sexy, you know that, Momma? The sexiest mother I've ever seen!" Julian said, his voice filled with admiration and lust.

"Thank you dear, but you know, you're really something yourself!" Margaret said, flashing him her warmest smile. Margaret then ran one of her hands up her son's thigh in a deliberate teasing motion as they sat side by side on the large bed. When her hand stopped, her fingers moved to his hot crotch and rested on the growing hard-on there.

Julian moaned and reached out, pulling his mother against him. Their lips met again and their tongues flicked hotly against each other. Then he thrust deeply, driving toward the back of her throat. Margaret moaned around his taunting tongue, turning on even more.

As they continued to tongue-kiss passionately, Margaret rubbed her son's crotch greedily. The huge cock strained painfully, anxious to achieve its release as Margaret caressed it.

While she continued to stroke her son's prick, Margaret's lips and tongue clamped down around his tongue. She held his tongue firmly and the boy realized that she wouldn't let go until she was good and ready.

Then she sucked. Hard and fiercely, she tugged on his tongue, as if she wanted to pull it out at the root. Her own tongue whipped and twisted around his, while her rubbing hand increased the pressure of its strokes. Julian's hands slid from Margaret's back, inching toward her bulging tits.

"Yes baby... touch them, grope them, pinch them..." the horny mother moaned into her son's mouth as he rubbed and pinched her big tits. Suddenly Margaret's mouth released Julian's tongue and her hand grasped his wrists.

A glowing fire of lust burned deeply within her beautiful eyes as she gazed up at her handsome son.

"Just relax, baby. I've got something special planned for you," she murmured huskily. The boy grinned and offered no objections as his mother eased him back on the bed, her fingers working to get him even harder.

She then leaned down and licked and sucked his chest-flesh. Her full, sensuous lips parted and she let her tongue slip out. Glistening wetly, the pink tongue-tip slowly moved over her lips, slickening them.

Julian reached out and pulled his lovely mother to him once again. Her tongue stabbed into his mouth, locking with his tongue for a few moments before withdrawing. His tongue followed hers back into her mouth and she sucked on it just as she had done before. She burrowed against her son, her heavy tits pressed excitingly over his small chest.

Margaret's hands lovingly caressed the throbbing shaft of his cock that jutted out from his naked crotch. He palmed the underside of his mother's ripe tits with both of his hands. He squeezed and fondled them, moaning with excitement.

As Margaret stroked his now supersized cock, she inquired, "Julian, this seems really big. Has it always been this big when excited?"

"No Mom, when I began drinking milk from your breasts, it seemed to grow longer and bigger. It has never been this big before" Julian replied.

His thumbs inched up the slopes of her gigantic tit-mounds and rubbed over the stiff buttons of her nipples. She moaned with lust, finally releasing his tongue.

"Now the fun begins sweetheart," Margaret said, smiling up at her son, her hand still stroking the rigid length of his prick. He swallowed hard, watching her slide from the bed and kneel between his widely spread legs.

She paused there a few seconds, her face turned to his. The moist pinkness of her tongue danced behind her parted lips. Then her eyes rolled down to the huge rod of cock-meat throbbing upward toward her face. Tenderly, her finger moved along the pulsing length of his prick. As her fingertips reached the throbbing crown, they lightly teased over the sensitive surface.

The boy groaned as hot lust-filled sensations shot through his loins. The horny mother gripped her son's rock-hard cock-rod at the base with one hand and pulled him forward a bit. Her head bent down, her lips parted, and her moist tongue flicked out and touched the pulsing head of the blood-engorged prick.

"Ohhh yes!" Julian groaned. His cock pulsed and jerked lewdly in his mother's gripping fist. Her eyes widened with excitement as she saw a pearly white drop of pre-cum ooze from the slit at the top of her son's cock. Her eyes moved back to his for a brief moment, just to make sure that he was watching her every movement.

Then, her gaze returned to his prick. Again, she eased forward, her tongue sticking out toward the knobby head of his cock. The tip of her tongue touched his prick-head again, capturing the glistening drop of pre-cum, then curled back into her mouth.

She savored the taste of the boy's cum, just as always. For the third time her tongue licked out and this time it washed over the entire aching surface of the pulsing cock-head.

She bathed it lovingly in the moist warmth of her saliva, soaking it with her mouth-juice.

"That feels great Mom..." the boy moaned, completely mesmerized by the big-titted brunette kneeling at his feet, her tongue lapping over the head of his hard cock. Her tongue slid down the swollen prick-shaft, then licked back up his length. And, once again, her tongue swirled over the aroused head of his cock.

Now and then the teasing tip probed at the little cum-slit, as if she wanted to drill right into it. Her lips puckered. She leaned closer and tenderly kissed the throbbing cock-meat.

"Mommy!" he shouted, digging his fingers into the bed cushions. His hips jerked forward uncontrollably as he felt his mother's hot breath flowing down his cock, arousing him even more- -if that were possible. Her mouth opened wide and wider still.

Her lips moved downward, slipping over the head of his prick, then moving even lower. Her head stopped moving when a good half of the meaty cock-rod was inside her mouth. As she continued to suck her son's prick, her tongue kept lashing around and around its thickness.

As Margaret felt the huge prick jerking crazily inside her mouth, she knew that it was only a matter of seconds before he would cum. As she continued to suck him off, Margaret cupped his balls and gently squeezed the larger than normal testicles, moaning with excitement when she felt them jerking slightly at her touch.

She moaned, the sound of her pleasure muffled by the meaty cock in her mouth.

"Ohhhh, yeah, mom! Keep going! It feels soooo fucking good!" Julian groaned. Hearing her son speak so profanely turned her on even more. Her lips formed a tight ring around his cock as she began to suck him even harder.

12