It Been a Long Time

Story Info
An old girlfriend shows up in my life.
1.7k words
3.96
17.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamno1too
iamno1too
27 Followers

For those of you who want wet, animal like sex, I think you need to move to another story. This is my true love story, and it happened just like I'm telling it.

It took me about 3 weeks to realize, my life was a real mess. I had left my wife and moved out, but I was hardly alone, you see my 14 year old daughter, and my dog came with me. But in a real way I was alone, for the first time in 30 years.

I had gotten my apartment furnished, bought enough kitchen stuff to cook a meal, which is kind of funny, since as I've always said I can cook 2 things 1 in chili and 1 is not. Supporting 2 households was a strain, since my wife was still living in our very lavish house, and continued to spend on my credit cards, like nothing had happened. Now that's exactly why I left in the first place.

As it happened I did find a few woman on some dating sites and started to get my life together. Now, it's not that I need a woman, but I've always loved women, and everything about them. Short, tall, thin, and heavy, I always see something good in everyone I meet and I find all woman attractive in their own way. I guess that's why I think most women I've known, personally or socially speak kindly of me. Something I'm very proud of since, as a person I am somewhat of a loner, I don't make long-term friendships as such, but people move through my life, and rarely stay. This is mostly my fault, I'm comfortable alone.

I guess that's why this story is so remarkable, as I never knew just how much I effected the lives of others, until something happened that I still cannot explain.

Having settled into a bachelors life, I was surprised 1 night when the phone rang and I heard a familiar voice, it was Joann, my girlfriend from High School, she had heard I was separated from my wife, and thought she would like to see me. We made a lunch date for the next day, and I hung up. My mind was spinning with questions, how did she hear about me, we didn't have any friends in common, and I had not heard from her in over 32 years.

I like to leave an impression on people after all I am a salesman, but 32 years is even more then I could imagine.

I showed up at the restaurant we choose at appointed hour, and waited at the bar, in a short while a very pretty older woman walked in, and I realized it was Joann, as she walk towards me I couldn't help but notice, she was a little thinner, had a few wrinkles around her eyes, but she was still just as beautiful as I remembered her.

We were seated and began small talk, like people do when they haven't seen each other for a long time she had 2 grown children, was still married, but the love had gone out of her marriage, if it had ever been there? As we ate, she told me how she had been keeping loose track of me for over 10 years through someone where she was working, as it turns out a good customer of mine.

Then she told me, something I will always remember, how she had never stopped loving me, all those years and how she married a very nice, if dull guy because after she heard I was married, she thought I was gone from her life forever, and settled for a nice guy who was a good provider.

I told her how nice it was that she still loved me, and that I had thought of her often with love, however she was a married woman and she already had someone. As we left the restaurant, we kissed goodbye, and I began to remember those soft, warm lips on mine so many years ago, and couldn't help remembering how much I had loved her then, and maybe I still did. We agreed that just talking now and then would be OK, but nothing else. Joann and I were very young when we were dating, and other then a little heavy petting, we never had sex, though when I broke it off she offered to, I think in an attempt to keep me, and I have no doubt that would have worked.

We talked a few time each week, and had lunch every month, "because lunch is safe" I tried to remember why I had broken it off with her, and it came to me. Joann was the first serious relationship I had ever had, and I guess I needed to try a few more flavors, I was only 17 when we split, and while I remember she was heart broken, I was sure she'd find someone else. I missed her at first, but soon got into the new flavors, and there were quite a few, before, I got married.

Now, while I had no intention of breaking up a marriage, I did find us getting closer as time went on, even though I was dating other women. I had heard of platonic affairs, but never thought I would find myself in one.

This continued for almost a year until, I met a woman who really interested me, and at lunch I told Joann. I could see the smile disappear from face as I told her about Jan, just as it had so many years ago, when I broke it off with her. When we parted we exchanged a very long sensual kiss, that lingered on my lips the rest of the day. I told her we could still keep in touch, but the lunches pretty much needed to stop.

During the next few weeks she called a few time, but mostly, "I thought" we had gone our own ways. That was until one evening, I got home, it was my daughter's night to stay with her mother, so, I call the dog, and out for a walk we went. Now I live in a large apartment complex and always left my patio doors open, when I walked the dog.

When we got back I fed Bennie, and went to my room to change out of my work clothes, to my surprise, there in my bed was Joann, she had let herself in while I walked the dog. I told her she was still a married woman and this wasn't right, but in reality I wasn't that convinced at the time it made much difference.

I sat on the end of the bed while Joann began to tell me how she knew I was letting her go again for someone else and wanted me to make love to her just one time, so she could remember it. Now, she drew back the covers to reveal the body of a 20 year old girl. She had on matching violet bra and panties, and she was beautiful. I could feel my convictions leave me, as I undressed and lay down beside her, and we began to kiss, I knew then this would not be a hot fucking, but at the age of 51 I was about to learn about "making love".

First we kissed, and explored each other bodies for almost an hour, as we discovered our love was still so very strong. I was the first to brake the kiss, and removed her bra and panties to reveal my prize, I slowly worked my way down her body to a nicely trimmed pussy, and began to taste her, slowly at first then with more urgency as she moaned her approval.

I was already hard, so I rose up, and kissed Joann, as I slowly pushed my cock into her warm, wet, and inviting pussy. We fucked slowly at first enjoying the feeling of two lovers joined at last. The touching and kissing continued as we fucked, after a long while I felt her arch her back in anticipation of her organism, I went faster, just as started to shoot my load, Joann let out a long deep breath, and then scream, as her organism hit her. It was as I had always heard it could be, we lost ourselves and became one, something I had never had with any other woman, before or since. I rolled off, and as we lay in each other arms, still touching, and fondling. Joann told me how she couldn't help herself and she would go home to tell her husband she wanted a divorce. I agreed that if she really felt that way, I wouldn't tell her no this time! After all, how could I let her go she was the woman I was always meant to be with, she was my soul mate. We made love 2 more times that night, and the next morning, she left to talk with her husband and tell him she wanted to be with me, and after 32 years we would be together.

That night I got a phone call from Joann, she told me how her husband had begged her to stay, and that they did have 2 children together, and how he was rich and she had a good life, while I was, well, not rich. But we could go on seeing each other since her husband traveled often, there would be no divorce.

About a 2 weeks latter I heard knocking at my door, and when I opened it there stood Joann, with an overnight case.

I sat her down, and began to tell her, that while I would never regret our coming together, I couldn't be the "other man" and I never intended to break up her marriage, I was and always would be in love with her, but she needed to go home and make a life with the person she married, as she left, her lips met mine, and I could tell by their softness she was crying. She turned and walked out my door for the last time.

I hear from her ever once in awhile, but we never talk, about us as a couple, But at the end of every call we always say "I love you" and I really do!

iamno1too
iamno1too
27 Followers