It Began

Story Info
Training of a novice submissive.
2.6k words
4.06
38.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood completely naked just inside his front door, eyes down and fingers latched behind my neck, pleading silently for him to say or do something.

I shifted uncomfortably but with the slight movement he stood in front of me, grabbed my jaw in a tight grip and forced me to look into his angry eyes.

"I told you to stand still, did I not," he questioned sternly.

I didn't know how to respond, "do I speak or do I stand my ground and wait for him to tell me what to do," I thought to myself and after several seconds I chose the latter and waited for his reaction.

"I asked you a question SJ, answer me," he thundered.

I stumbled on my words, angry with myself for having upset him. "I will stand still for you sir" I responded, hopeful that this was what he wanted to hear.

"Good girl, you may come in and take a seat on the couch," he stated more softly.

I took a deep breath, careful to keep my eyes focused down and made my way to the couch. I sat down slowly with my feet together and placed my shaking hands in my lap. I learned very quickly that this was not acceptable as my hands were forced down to my sides and my knees were pushed apart until I was exposed fully.

My heart raced and breathing came more like quick little gasps, I was scared yet completely aroused and awaiting his next request, question, and heaven help me...demand.

"Do not be frightened SJ, I see that you are full of un-answered questions and all will be answered in due time."

He continued, "I will only fine tune what and how you already know on how to please me. I will push your limits, and whatever petty boundaries you think you may have set for me or yourself. I believe you are here for that fact, and because it is a driving desire and need within your mind and body to serve a proper Master." "Nod if you are in agreement with what I've just said," he added.

I nodded with a tear in my eye from being read so openly, I knew I was in for a terrific and intense experience with this man and I craved to show him that I was capable and deserving of whatever he could give me and use me for. I knew in an instant that my pleasure would be his pleasure, my pain his pain and I shivered with the reality of it all.

"Do you have any questions before we begin SJ," he asked?

I racked my brain thinking of anything that needed to be discussed prior to the beginning of our distinct relationship. Moments passed and finally, the one question that burned down to my soul was asked;

"What will you have me call you?" It was just the slightest of whispers, but I knew he heard me. I saw his legs tense up as though caught off guard and I loved it.

He bent down and placed a hand on either side of my face. Pulling up slightly he looked into my eyes, and a thousand unspoken words passed between us. I felt a tear slip down my cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb and leaned in to kiss me. It was a surreal moment and any reserve I may have had melted away.

He pulled away slowly and spoke, "For now, you will refer to me as Sir, no more no less until otherwise stated; do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," I replied sure not to break eye contact.

"Good girl, now let us proceed," was his response.

He took his hands off my face and held one out for me to take. I timidly placed a small hand into his large palm and he helped me up.

"Follow me," He said and began to walk out of the living room and down a wide hallway stood in front of a very tall and wide light green door.

His home was kept immaculate and I wondered if he had a maid to assist with its maintenance.

He stopped in front of a door and pulled a chain out of his shirt which had a key attached to it. He pulled the chain up and over his head and proceeded to unlock the door. I tried to catch a glimpse but the room was dark in comparison to the brightly lit hallway and I couldn't make anything out.

"Turn around," I heard him say and immediately turned my back to him. He let go of my hand and everything suddenly went black. He had covered my eyes with a soft material, I assumed satin and blocked out any opportunity for seeing what might lie ahead.

My breathing quickened and my heart raced. I was nervous but not scared, and I was very aware of the heat that was nearly steaming from between my legs. I could feel my face become flushed at the thought of being so turned on in such a "taboo" setting, yet here I was and ready as ever, in every way to explore the things that had held my attention right down to my very essence for so long. My body was alert, my heart eager to learn and serve.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room. I heard the door pulled shut behind us and even the faint "click" of the door lock. I lost my breath for a moment upon realizing fully where I was and what was to transpire.

He must have felt me tense up, as he wrapped his very strong and powerful arms around my tiny near shaking body.

Without the use of my sight, I relied completely on my other senses. When he let go of my body and walked away briefly, my ears were tuned into what he was doing. I felt the floor thump below my feet with each step he took and could tell he was walking back to me. He stopped within a couple of inches, although he didn't touch me at first, I could feel the heat radiate off of his body and smell a sweet mixture of man and leather.

"Open your mouth," he said very matter of fact, and I followed his direction unsure of his intentions.

"Wider SJ." I did as I was told and was rewarded with a thick ball of sorts pressed between my lips and teeth. He fastened the ball to the back of my head, and I was left feeling somewhat uncomfortably stretched by the invasion.

"You'll get used to it girl; it will just take time," he advised and I was sure that I believed him.

With that, I felt his hand on the small of my back, pressing me to move forward.

Without warning, I felt a sting of pain across my right butt cheek. I knew that it was some sort of whip, but couldn't fathom why I'd been swatted. I stopped moving, lost in thought as to what I had done to deserve punishment so soon, but I was met with three quick strikes across both cheeks, "Thwap...thwap, thwap" and the hand in my back pressing harder, that I might continue on.

I tried to voice my disapproval from behind my gag but was met with another "thwap" and when I tried to put my hands behind me to stop the blows the world seemed to stop moving entirely.

In the blink of an eye, he had a fistful of my hair and had pulled my head back hard. He was so close to me when he spoke that his lips touched my earlobe causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand on end.

"That will not happen again," he hissed. "And," he added, "You will be punished severely for that."

I froze with fear, not understanding fully what kind of punishment I could expect from him. I tried to shake my head "No" but was held in place by his tight grip. I tried to remove his hand from my hair but was quickly reminded who was in charge when the whip cracked my exposed thighs repeatedly and I submitted to him.

I cried out from behind the gag but no mercy was given. He continued to push me forward, hair in hand and would not stop the relentless attack on my ass and thighs. My skin burned and I couldn't stop the tears that fell behind the blindfold. I felt such a mixture of pain and humility; I wasn't sure where the line was drawn.

I knew better then to try and stop him, knew that he would be angry with me but I was caught so off-guard I reacted before I had time to comprehend what was happening.

I desperately wanted to fall to my knees, and beg of forgiveness for my lack of self-control, but I was held tight and without the option to turn or move in the slightest.

We stopped walking and I was pushed onto some sort of padded table sitting just at knee height.

"Kneel," was all he said and so I put one knee up and then the other and started to fall forward, loosing my balance. He released my hair when I tumbled forward but the fall was short-lived as my stomach and chest landed on another padded block. I sat there somewhat dumbfounded with my loss of vision but took the hint that I was supposed to be leaning forward and continued to do so.

My legs were spread apart approximately 7 to 8 inches, and he was stretching my arms open and out in front of my body. He tied a soft strap around one wrist and then the other. When he was finished, he moved down to my knees and wrapped a soft material around each leg and around the bench to hold me in place. I though to test my restraints but thought better of it, wanting to show him that I was here to please, regardless of the situation.

He moved in silence, working quickly and my heart raced with anticipation. I thought back to our numerous dinner dates and the conversations that we'd had about how "into" the lifestyle we both were. I thought about the limits that he had questioned, what I thought I could withstand under his control, what I thought I could offer him of myself and why I even considered limits if I was to be the dedicated sub that I told him I could be. There had been no physical contact until tonight with the exception of a strong hug, more a feel of the power that he had over me and in an unspoken move, I submitted myself to him. It was not a loud moment, nor was it written in stone but in that moment I knew in my heart that I would do everything in my power to please him and I changed as a person. He could feel the transition and accepted it warmly. He put a hand on either side of my face and leaned down to kiss my forehead. We planned to meet at his home for our first session a week later and he advised to be on the look-out for a package arriving in the mail with explicit directions for me to follow.

I left the safe surroundings of the restaurant that we'd visited nearly a dozen times and felt as though I floated all the way home. I was full of hope and excitement that the time had finally come to prove myself as a worthy sub and I reveled in the thought.

Now, here I was, strapped to a bench, arms stretched out and tied to lord-knows-what. I was very conscious that I was naked and left completely exposed to anything that he might conjure up. I could feel the moisture begin to leak down my thigh; I was so aroused that it couldn't be helped. I was glad to show him what he did to me and awaited his next move.

"Looks like you are my little slut" he said patting my pussy softly. He pulled his fingers away and rubbed them across my face. I could smell my juices, and it heightened my arousal further. My clit pounded with every beat of my heart begging to be satisfied. My nipples were rock hard, and my body was primed to the max and ready for anything.

I waited for him to say or do something, wiggled against the restraints to find some kind of comfortable spot but couldn't. I listened for any noise that would alert me to his location in the room but I didn't hear a sound. I hadn't heard the door open, had I?"

With my eyes covered and having lost complete control having been tied up to this bench of sorts, I was left completely vulnerable, yet I trusted him and the situation I was in. I wanted to show him that I needed and wanted his punishment, that I would take it willingly to please him.

I tried to listen but my heartbeat was suddenly like a bomb going off in my head with each beat. "There, I heard something" I though to myself and tried to wiggle free from my restraints again. "If I could just get this blindfold off my eyes" I thought, my lips moving silently.

It happened before I could comprehend what I was hearing. The sting crept across the top of both of my exposed ass cheeks. I bit into my gag to keep from screaming knowing that would upset him. I tried to brace myself for the next blow but he was teasing me with a delay, allowing the first lash to sink in, forcing me to acknowledge the full effect of its heat. I loved it too. He knew it and was taking full advantage showing his wonderfully evil control of the whip.

I was beginning to catch my breath when the next "thwap" came and without a break, three more followed consecutively; each strategically placed. And again he waited until each welt turned a mean red against my white skin.

My eyes were tearing up now, yet when the next "thwap" landed across the back of my thighs, and then another just above the crack of my ass, I continued to hold my tongue.

My head fell back and my tears flowed freely. I could taste them coming in at the cracks of my mouth around the gag and I cried harder. I didn't understand what I had done to deserve such a lashing but was sure that I must have upset him in some way. It became nearly unbearable when he again yielded the thin whip 4 more times. A small cry passed my lips and I dropped my head in humiliation. He was testing me I knew, and assumed I'd just failed yet nearly as soon as the thought crossed my mind I felt his lips caress the hot, swollen lines across my skin.

I let out a loud sigh of relief, and tried to hold back my sobs. "Please let me have passed his tests," I thought to myself, anxiously awaiting his next move.

He started to rub a cool cream into my welts yet I could still feel the heat radiating up my back. He worked the cream in meticulously but I noticed how now and again his fingers would brush down inside the crack of my ass and back up. Each time I would try to move back against him trying to get more then just a tease but the restraints held me firm in my place.