It Began in the Locker Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan reached between then and wrapped his hand around Cameron's leaking cock. He stroked Cameron's cock in time with his thrusts, his other arm keeping himself as steady as possible. Cameron's breath caught in his throat as he whined loudly, his hips arched up almost pushing Ethan off him, and his cock pulsed, white streaming out of it in pulses. His channel spasmed around Ethan's dick and in seconds Cameron felt Ethan pulse and come inside of him. Ethan groaned loudly in Cameron's ear, he stiffened before finally collapsing on top of Cameron.

They were both breathing hard. They were soaked with sweat. Their spendings spread between them making them sticky. Cameron dropped his legs on either side of Ethan. Panting for breath Ethan searched for Cameron's hands. He twined their fingers together and brought them to his lips. He pulled back slightly and slowly kissed each of Cameron's fingers. "Cam, we've known each other for years. We obviously have feelings for each other. I don't want to spend any more time without you. Will you give us a chance Cam?"

Cameron pulled Ethan's head down. He claimed his lips and kissed him, thoroughly mapping Ethan's mouth with his tongue and drawing his flavour into himself. "I think I'll give us a chance for a life time or so." he whispered against Ethan's lips. Ethan smiled and pulled back to look into Cameron's eyes. He pulled back further, holding the base of his cock he pulled out fully from Cameron's body. He removed the condom he was wearing. "Stay right there." he said. He walked over to the bathroom, coming back with a wet washcloth and cleaned Cameron up. He tossed it away and climbed back into bed. He pulled Cameron into his arms. Both of them still smiling, curled around each other they fell asleep.

12