It Began in the Locker Room Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding Ethan's gaze Cameron hooked his thumbs into his cotton pants and carefully pushed them down slowly until they were just under his hips. There he stopped but kept up his swaying, he turned around, showing Ethan his back and pushed a little more. He heard Ethan groan and smiled wickedly. He looked at his man over his shoulder. Eyebrows raised. "Something you like Sir?" He whispered.

Ethan nodded. He wiggled his finger at Cameron and Cameron turned around again to face him recognising the spin around please motion. "The rest now please Cam. Then get your ass over here. I want your tongue all over me in the next 2 minutes." Ethan's voice was hoarse and guttural. It had Cameron pushing the rest of his clothes off faster than he'd intended to. And he was kneeling over his lover's hips with his tongue adoring Ethan's nipple in seconds. The gasp from Ethan was reward for Cameron.

Ethan was writhing all over the sheets. He had both hands fisted in the bottom sheet. His feet scrambling and legs moving of their own accord. Cameron could see Ethan had little ownership of his own body. The more his tongue played over his body, the more Ethan arched and stretched all over the place. And that was before Cameron even managed to pull Ethan's shorts off.

They'd been together at least a couple of times a day and night since that first time in the Lockerroom at their old High School and Ethan had never let go like this before. Cameron knew Ethan had wanted him, after all Ethan told him constantly but now he was showing Cameron how much he was needed. Ethan was craving Cameron's touch and attention and not afraid to show it.

Cameron straddled Ethan's hips and let his hands wonder. His lips followed leaving hot attention on Ethan's perfect skin. He could taste Ethan's salt as he breathed in. A nip here and there had Ethan gasping and rocking against Cameron's ass, his hot hard cock sliding against the crease. Cameron heard Ethan growling and gasping with every breath he wrangled into his lungs. He'd never had this effect on anyone and knew he'd happily do anything to keep Ethan. Ethan gave Cameron everything he needed and without even knowing it. Now Cameron just needed Ethan inside.

Ethan suddenly lunged for and took Cameron's face in his hands. Their lips met in bruising intensity. Lying back Ethan pulled Cameron with him. His hands trailing down Cameron's back to his ass. Those hands pulled his cheeks apart to play at his hungry entrance. Cameron moved into the touch and pushed onto Ethan's dry fingers. The feeling was incredible and Cameron rocked there for a few seconds. The intensity took his breath away. He set his palms on Ethan's chest and gave into the rough scrape and burn of his Ethan's invading finger. His whimpering and panting a counter measure to Ethan's growling and gasping. Suddenly Ethan set his free hand on Cameron's hip and stopped his movement. "Lube baby, now." he snapped out in a gut wrenching growl and Cameron was scrambling to find the lube and condoms that were somewhere around the pillows. He was almost crying in frustration in the seconds it took him to wrap his fingers around one then the other and hold them up triumphantly to Ethan. Ethan chuckled and shook his head slightly at the look on Cameron's face. "Lube my fingers baby and get that condom on me. I have to be in you now."

Cameron snapped the lid open and grabbed Ethan's hand squeezing a good amount on Ethan's fingers. He threw the tube towards the pillows again and arched as he felt Ethan's slick fingers breaching him. This time Ethan didn't stop at the first knuckle but kept pushing in until his full finger was in. It was fast and sharp and perfect. Cameron was keening in his throat and riding that finger for all he was worth. He shifted his hand on Ethan's stomach and felt the condom packet. He grabbed it and used his teeth to rip it open. He couldn't open his eyes. He felt for Ethan's hard cock and rolled on by pure touch. "Fuck baby,that is so hot." Ethan gasped. Cameron felt Ethan push another finger into him quickly followed by a third. He could feel the pressure build in him and didn't know what to do. It was too intense, too much, too everything and completely perfect. He could hear a voice. It was begging, gasping "Please...please...please." He didn't realise he was the one begging until he felt Ethan's finger on his lips and heard him whispering.

"It's okay baby...I've got you...it's okay." Ethan withdrew his fingers from inside Cameron and set both hands on Cameron's hips. Cameron felt himself being lifted gently and positioned carefully. He felt Ethan's blunt head at his entrance. He left himself in Ethan's sure hands and heard himself moan as Ethan eased him down slowly and carefully until Cameron was sitting in Ethan's lap. They stilled to allow there breathing to settle a little. Cameron felt the need start to build in him again and had to wiggle his ass over Ethan. A groan burst out of Ethan and a sharp smack followed making Cameron gasp and wiggle again. "Since you're so impatient you can ride me then Cam." Ethan told him.

Cameron didn't need to be told twice. He locked his elbows and set his hands on Ethan's chest and lifted slowly off Ethan's lap until only the head was still inside, then carefully lowered himself again. Breathing in again he raised himself slowly and just as slowly settled back down. He knew he couldn't keep up the slow rhythm but also wanted at least one more tease before he let go and gave them both the ride they were craving. Gritting his teeth he controlled one more rise and brought himself down still in control. He felt Ethan settle his hips under him just as he settled in his lap again. Ethan's hands gripped his hips tighter and helped him in his next rise, then snapped his hips up into Cameron on his ride down. The ride got faster and rougher from there. Ethan snapped into Cameron as he supported him, his hands never leaving Cameron's hips. The sound of groans, moans and bodies snapping together fill their bedroom. The bed moved with them. Their movements sped up as climax approached. "Touch yourself and come for me." Ethan ordered. Cameron moved one hand off Ethan and wrapped it around his aching cock. One stroke, two stroke, three strokes and Cameron came screaming and shaking violently. The sudden spasming sent Ethan shooting into Cameron's clenching channel. He pulled Cameron down into his arms and wrapped in tightly, while they brought their breathing back.

Cameron felt being rolled over and Ethan withdrawing from him. Seconds later they were wrapped around each other and fast asleep.

***************

Cameron attached the document he had labelled "Blowjob 101" and sent it off to Ethan. He grabbed his phone and sent off a text to Ethan as well letting him know. He was a few sentences into his next composition for one of his Professors when his phone vibrated next to him. It was from Ethan, swiping it open he read "Thanks for the heads up. I'm in class. I'll read it later. Can't get hard in class. Not professional. C U @ lunch. Love U." Cameron read it smiling. "Love U 2" he sent back. He opened the next text as it came through and saw half a dozen hearts. He bit the side of his cheek to keep from giggling, he was in the library after all and the librarian was pedantic about noise. The next message from Ethan was of an embarrassed emoji face with red cheeks "I have not been possessed by a 13 year old girl" Cameron had to send back "Glad to hear it. XXXXXX"

"C U in the library after last class"

"C U then. Now get back to your students so I can finish my study. I'm too busy playing with you to get this done at home." Cameron sent back then followed it with "xxx" quickly.

His phone vibrated not a second later with "Yes boss."

**********

Dinner was a memory, Ethan and Cameron were leaning against each other on the sofa, watching T.V. and working on their laptops. Every now and then Ethan would drop a kiss on Cameron's head as they worked quietly. "Glad I didn't read your Blowjob101 instructions before I got home. Fuck Cam just reading it made me hard. You are an evil man and men everywhere should get down on their knees and worship at your feet for imparting your knowledge on nice heterosexual girls."

Cameron turned to look at his boyfriend one eyebrow almost touching his hairline. "If you wanted a blowjob honey, all you had to do was ask. No need to butter up a sure thing."

Ethan pulled Cameron in for a quick and thoroughly dirty kiss. "Later I'll take up the offer but right now I need to edit all these blowjob tutorials into something readable. One a pg version for a booklet student services were after and a down and dirty version for Emily and her friends. I'll set them up and email them off tonight. Then I reckon it will be bed time."

Cameron simply nodded a turned back to his computer screen and the articles he was reading.

**********

12