It Began on a Christmas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I drove my car out of the driveway at full acceleration, I saw dad running after me trying to stop me. But I did not stop and left. For a few miles I did not bother to slow down and roared through the streets. Then I rationalized my situation and slowed down. I was still very confused about the whole affair. My cellphone was ringing constantly but I was ignoring it. I was now at a secluded place near the Lake. I parked my car at the bank and switched off my cellphone. I needed to think. I was not sure how should I react to this. Should I go to the cops? Would cops would be enough? Should I call the FBI as their crime was really huge? But then as I looked down in my lap, I got all my answers. My dick was hard and ready to tear its way out of my jeans. I did not think any further and turned my car towards home.

"I slowly pulled in the driveway. I got out and entered the living room. They all were relieved to see me. However their anticipation of my judgment could clearly be seen. They all had covered themselves with robes however Mom's robe was unfastened and her gorgeous rack was on display. She was very worried and it was clear that she had been crying. Her makeup especially her eyes were blotched by the tears. She was still looking very pretty.

Trying not to look at her boobs, I sat on a couch and asked to nobody in particular, "So you guys do this regularly?"

Dad was the one who replied, "Yes, son. We have been doing that for sometime now." He was looking at me carefully, trying to calculate my feelings.

I then asked a question that lightened up every body, "So you guys are okay with incest in general or Mom and Uncle Mark are an exception? Cuz really I would really like to shag Mo. . . . . ." before I could finish the sentence, Mom literally jumped at me and placed her mouth on mine. I opened my mouth and soon our tongues were wrestling in each other's mouths. Dad and Uncle Mark let out cheers of joy and they began to kiss each other. Mom was still kissing me as I began to play with her boobs. Dad and Mark broke their kiss and came to us. They separated mine and Mom's lions opened our legs wide. Then Uncle Mark began to kiss Mom's Pussy and Dad took my penis in his mouth.

"Now I must say that I had only been with girls but a part of me was always curious about guys too. Daddy's mouth on my penis immediately confirmed my bisexuality. I wanted to do the same for Daddy. I broke my kiss with Mom and lifted dad's face. I kissed him passionately and then I made him lie in my place. I looked at his penis up close for a moment then I began to suck it. I did not need much training to be a cock sucker. Soon I was making Dad moaning and grunting in pleasure. Uncle Mark's expert licking soon brought Mom to a loud orgasm.

As Mom was subsiding from her orgasm, Uncle Mark reached behind me and began to rim my asshole. It felt very nice and I opened my hips wider to give his tongue better access. Soon he was moving his tongue in and out of my ass like a little penis. Mom lied down on the carpet at my side and took my penis in her mouth. At that very moment I felt Dad's ball tightening and I the next instance he was unloading his seed at the back of my throat. He had grabbed my head and held it in place so that I could not spit even if I wanted to; not that it was a problem as I wanted to taste his juice myself. I swallowed every drop. Dad Pulled out his limp dick from my mouth and gave me a kiss. Mom told me that it was enough with the sucking and we should begin the actual fucking now.

Uncle Mark asked that what position we should assume. She looked at me mischievously and said, "Joe darling, do you remember the position you saw all of us fucking in this afternoon. I would love to be in the same spot with you...."

This would mean that I was had to lose my anal cherry. I was little nervous but then I remembered that how easily Dad had Uncle Mark's dick buried in his Anus a couple of hours ago. So I figured how bad could it be?

Uncle Mark assumed his position on the couch. Mom spat on his cock a couple of time and smeared it so that it was lubricated. She then spat on my asshole which was fairly lubricated by Uncle Mark's rimming. I then straddled across Uncle Mark and slowly brought my ass at his tip. From here on Uncle Mark grabbed my hips and took control. He slowly and steadily pushed my ass onto his dick. A couple of inches were already inside my ass when I could really feel the pain. As Uncle Mark Pushed further I began to moan loudly. To distract me form pain, Mom shoved her boobs in my face. I must say that it was a hell of distraction because as I began to suck on her milky white boobs, Uncle Mark began to move his dick in and out with a steady pace. Soon Mom realized that I had passed the stage of pain and I was now enjoying the pleasure of anal fucking. She spat on my dick straddled across both of us but this time she was facing me. She began to kiss my mouth as she lowered her pussy at my penis. I entered the tunnel that had brought me into this world in the first place. That realization took me to another level of sexual height.

"Soon the three of us had got good pace going and I knew I would not last much longer. But daddy had got hard too. He came behind us and put his dick in Mom's ass. It took us some time to adjust to the rhythm this time but soon we were going at it at a nice pace. Uncle Mark was the first one to cum. He spurted, what seemed like a gallon of cum in my ass. Then Mom hit her orgasm. Her juices began to flow through my dick to my thighs. Right after that, I felt my orgasm building up. My dick soon spewed a few thick spurts in mom's pussy. Mom got up took Daddy's dick out of her ass and began to suck it. Daddy immediately came and filled Mom's waiting mouth with his seed. Mom came up and kissed me and in the process spat all of daddy's come inside my mouth. Thus I swallowed my second load. We all lay exhausted and from then on, my dear Sis, their threesomes turned into foursomes."

Joe finished his story. Throughout the story, Sam had been fingering my pussy from behind and I had many climaxes. I wanted to hear Sam's story too but Sam said that we should wait till the breakfast.

I told Joe that I had to pee. He said, "Just in time for breakfast." Saying this he ran to the kitchen and brought a glass pitcher. He told me to pee into it. As I let my stream of piss hit the pitcher, I thought what surprises are still in store for me.

To be continued. . . .

12