It Began One Quiet Sunday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are they all in?"

"No, there are still plenty of them left"

"You are joking!"

"Half way. You want them all?"

"I am tied up... Does it matter what I say?"

"Ok. I will keep the beads still and you push your ass toward me so that you can stop if it hurts too much."

I stopped fucking her and toot the bead between my fingers she pushed her ass and the 5.th ball went in. Then 6.th and 7.th went in.

"There cant be any left!"

"Yes there are two more to come whenever you are ready. I am waiting."

The 8.th ball went in and she definitely felt it somewhere deep inside. The 9.th ball caused her to moan but as I began to fuck her again she seemed pleased. Then I started to fuck her slowly and move the beads in and out her ass. I pulled one or two out and then back in. She was getting close but she didn't come. After 15 or 25 minutes slow fucking I came and took my softening cock out. I freed her hands and gave her clit stimulator. I was recovering from an intense orgasm. Few minutes I could only watch but as my ability to act was back I started moving her anal beads. She felt it and came. There were 7 balls inside her as she came. I pulled two more out until she took the beads to her own hand. She pulled the beads out and I took a grip before the dirty beads fell on her bed. I freed her feet and went to wash the dirty beads in her bathroom. She came shortly after and took a shower.

I lost count how many times I drove to her place, licked her for ten to 15 minutes and fucked her pussy. I remember one time when she was really hot and tied to her bed. After fucking her pussy for half an hour or so, I asked if she was prepared for anal sex? I said I'd fuck her ass with her biggest dildo. She didn't reply so I pulled away from her pussy. I took her see trough butt plug, her green dildo and her biggest and fattest dildo. She didn't protest when she felt my well-lubricated finger enter her ass. She didn't protest as I inserted two fingers. She didn't make a sound when I forced her see through dildo in her ass fucked her with it. When I replaced the butt plug with her green dildo she didn't protest. The dildo was about the same size as my cock so it slid in with some resistance. After double fucking her for a minute or two I told I would insert her biggest dildo.

She said, "It will never fit"

I took some more lubricant and the dildo was really slippery as I got it on her anal entrance. I gave it a little push and there was obvious resistance. Her asshole seemed to be tight for it put I kept the pressure on. Few times I took off the dildo and used two or three fingers in her ass to make sure there was enough lubricant. Then I pushed the dildo a bit harder and it started to sink slowly. She moaned.

It was a tight fit all right but not too tight. The difference in diameter of the dildo compared to my cock wasn't big. Once her hole was lubed and the dildo deep in her ass I started slowly to fuck her ass with it. The visual stimulation of her violated asshole was nearly too much for me. I kept fucking her ass with the dildo and climbed behind her. I guided my cock in her pussy. She was wet as usual, or should I say always. I managed to fuck her pussy for few minutes before I filled the condom with sperm.

Anyway this woman was the best fuck I have met. She was willing and kinky enough for my taste. Why am I writing this story instead of fucking her? I can't say I was bored, obsessed but I thought too much. One day I came to a conclusion that if I keep on fucking her I will newer meet right kind of woman for me. She would be a good mistress or one night relationship. With her history and her problems she would never be a girlfriend or wife for me to love.

I must say that I regret writing a true story Anna the mystery... Anna died in the summer 2003 due to alcohol poisoning. She died in France at her parent's house and her boy friend found her when he woke up. Anna was only 22. I hope the woman in this story will get over her problems and live a long and healthy life with lot of sexual pleasure.

12