It Began With a Mole Mob

Story Info
A bad marriage doesn't mean the end of the world
11.7k words
4.2
83.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

Many thanks to Chilleywilley for editing this story

The "Mole Mob" what spread fear in our small Scandinavian town was probably the best joke in those thousand years that this small town had existed.

It began with an article in the local newspaper in which a man by name Rupert Albert Timmer demanded an immediate closing of the popular dance hall in town. Nobody would care a shit if this Rupert had been an average "Mr. Unknown" but the actual Rupert happened to be the leader of the second important political party in the town council.

Rupert was a teetotaler and an important member of the local Cultural Society what gave him and his stupid suggestions some support even from some members of the other parties. A real pain in the ass for us partying youngsters.

One of the few positive matters with that Rupert was his very beautiful daughter Madeleine, who was in my class at the school. Unfortunately all my attempts of getting a date were turned down by her with nasty comments about partying drinkers.

My name is Robert Johnson and when the beginning of this story happened, I and a gang of seven of my childhood friends had just begun our last year class studies at the gymnasium (comparable to upper high-school in US). We were lucky enough to have a "club room" in the basement of a building where the father of one us guys worked as janitor. The clubroom was a perfect place for us to gather for some drinks of cheap booze supplied by a false I.D. before going out for dancing at Saturday evenings.

After a couple of drinks this Saturday evening we decided that this damn Rupert or "The RAT" as he was called behind his back ought to be punished. After several wild suggestions we agreed about a simple action.

Rupert was an amateur gardener, proud and famous for his king-size pears. Therefore we wrote and sent him a letter what read:

Dear Friend Rupert. It is brought to my attention that the infamous law-breaking Mole Mob has sold all your delicious pears to an illegal wine maker. Please let all the pears be where they are, otherwise the Mole Mob will punish you severely for stealing their property.

Sincerely, Your faithful supporter and friend.

As a law-abiding citizen, Rupert went direct to the Police and demanded protection, what was refused of several practical reasons and caused a loud arguing from Rupert. In that very moment a journalist from the local paper happened to come in and got his "story of the year"

The next day the front page of the local newspaper had a picture of an angry Rupert with the text:

RAT FIGHT IN OUR TOWN. The well-known politician Rupert A. Timmer, best known as "the RAT" has been attacked by a mob of criminal moles. The Mole Mob claims to some how be in the possession of the Rat's prize-winning pears and says to sell them to a winemaker.

The Police will be doing their best but doesn't have officers enough for a 24/7 protecting of Mr. Timmer's garden.

To most people it was a silly news story, hardly to be taken as serious. Rupert was said to have raised a real Hell at the newspaper's office, invested big money in alarm systems and spent many sleepless nights watching his pears. But that Rat story got an very unexpected but interesting side effect. Local opinion began to have the mysterious "Mole Mob" as scapegoats for all unsolved crime in our town.

We innocent guys got good laughs every time those, usually heavy magnified, stories about "Mole Mob's criminal actions" came to our knowledge. About two months after that now famous newspaper article about Rupert's pears shit hit the fan again. Our local police got a new chief, a genuine "friend of law and order" who promised and swore an oath to be the man who got the whole Mole Mob behind bars.

Most of the members of our gang had got more or less serious relations with girls which is why our meetings for drinking at "the club" before going out at Saturday evenings had almost turned to history. However, one evening we had a meeting for planning a big party and the new police chief's behavior got many nasty comments and at last all of us agreed that it was our duty to make some fun of that silly man.

The meeting ended with an agreement and oaths that our "Mole Mob" would remain in the future as a secret brotherhood for assistance if any of us got problems and needed help. We even had fixed all details about how to manage our big party and even a plan for making a laughing stock of that police chief.

Our plan worked much better than expected. Rupert the Rat was promised inside information about secret bribes to some politicians and the secret evidence would be given to him in a dark section of the main town park. By a coincident the police chief was informed about finding the Mole Mob leader at the same place. They met and poor Rupert was hit to the ground and handcuffed when he tried to escape from what he regarded as an attempt from the Mole Mob to mug him.

However, that turned to the worst scandal in our town what caused the police chief find a new job far away in the north and Rupert got enough of public opinions and left politics.

Six years later.

Time goes fast and many people in our town got a real surprise when I Robert Johnson married Rupert Timmer's pretty daughter Madeleine.

Of course, it was very obvious for me that Madeleine's parents regarded me to be far from a dream spouse for their daughter though I was working as engineer for the municipal central heating company, but the had to choose of two bad things, either to accept me as an in-law or rather to prefer that their pretty girl would be an unmarried mother.

The courting of Madeline

A friend of mine, Dan Peterson and his best pal Niclas had been out early and succeed to book two rooms for two weeks at a small cheap hotel at one of our most popular summer resorts, known for the wild partying famous people used to have there during the summer vacation season in July. No wonder that they would find two handsome girls for that trip.

But Niclas got a promotion and had to be elsewhere the whole July for work reasons, so Dan asked me to take Niclas' place and I immediately said yes and cancelled my other plans for that time because the girl intended to be as company for Niclas was Madeleine Timmer, Rupert Timmer's snooty daughter who had recently terminated her long time engagement with a spoiled boyfriend from a noble family due to his cheating.

My expectations for getting anywhere with Madeleine were as limited as they had been earlier in the school but why care about that because she wasn't the only fish in that sea where we were going. No reason for me to care about any chances or no chances at all with her when there were a large number of other pretty girls at that summer resort.

Our arrival to the hotel caused the first mess when Madeleine demanded herself and the other girl sharing one room with Dan and me in the other.

But the next day Madeleine and me got very well together when the four of us kept together both at the beach and the first evening partying at a bar. At our second evening we, and many other couples went to the seaside rocks for watching the sunset during a picnic with the popular mix white wine and shrimps. It was a warm and pleasant evening and all of us were feeling good. Then the girls suggested a 50 kilometer shopping trip to a big famous factory outlet the next day because the weather forecast said thunder and rain for that day.

Dan, who's car we used for our trip, was in a jolly and horny mood and replied, "Yes my ladies, no problem, not at all if you suck us off right here and now."

Maybe older people would be shocked by this, but such things are much more common with younger people. Madeleine began with some objections but the other girl said, "What the hell, why should that be any big deal?" Then she took out Dan's cock and began sucking. Madeleine hesitated for a while, then even she said, "What the hell, why not?" took out my cock and began sucking it while it took me a long time to believe my eyes.

Back at the hotel Madeleine and Dan changed rooms. Then Madeleine once again acted in unexpected way by saying, "Even I got horny at the rock and now you owe me making love in a real good way after that damn forced sucking I did for you on the rock."

The present day Madeleine Timmer was indeed quite different from the snooty bitch I remembered from ignoring me during our schooldays. Her two longtime ex-boyfriends might brought some common sense to her mind before she dumped them for some reasons.

However, she didn't need to ask me twice. Within less than a minute she was lying naked on the bed with me licking her clit until she wriggled, groaned and begged me to fuck her.

It took me only one hard thrust to get whole stone-hard cock in her now well lubricated pussy what got her wriggling and groaning even more until both of us got an intensive orgasm.

She could hardly say a word direct after that intensive fucking. After a while she whispered, "Oh My God, I could never believe that making love with you can be so heavenly good."

Really surprising to hear those words from a girl who been involved in two long lasting relations.

From that moment we were an item and continued dating even after those summer holidays weeks what could been described as a very romantic time. She wasn't on pills why an accident with a broken condom got her pregnant before her infamous father Rupert Timmer had persuaded her to dump me.

I didn't runaway from what had happened to her and was proud when my friends envied me for having a pretty trophy wife. At least until our first child was old enough for daycare and she began to job again. Then I learned to know the real Madeleine.

She was still a very beautiful woman but unfortunately even turned to a real nagging bitch. I'm sure you may ask: Why in the hell did I marry a nagging bitch and remained married to her?

There is a good answer to that question. Alexander, our child. Today I must agree that a more wimpy man had immediately runaway from such relation, but my responsibility as father of the child made it impossible for me to take that step..

However, a bad relation turned to even worse. In her younger days Madeleine had been a rather good swimmer and won a few District Championships. When her Swimmer Club held a reunion for their old members she had come home rather drunk from that party at six o'clock in the morning. Due to her no drinking parents, she used to be very careful with booze and I had never seen so tipsy before, at least not after getting Alexander.

Her explanation about a night cap at a hotel room together with old friends living out of town was not okay for me, but could have been an innocent truth. Then the shit hit the fan about ten days later with a phone call from one of the old "Moles".

He told me, "I'm in the bar at the Ritz Hotel where a Sebastian Nollberg, best known as "the Zero," is loudly bragging to everybody about fucking your wife Madeleine at some old swimmer reunion party recently."

"I'm coming," I told him. Then I shouted at Madeleine, "The 'Zero' is at the Ritz bar bragging

about fucking you at the swimmer party. He must been damn good for getting you remain the

whole night with him." Madeleine got furious and shouted,

"That's a damn lie. I'm coming there with you for scratching the truth out of that slimy worm."

Even Zero was a good swimmer in his younger days. National Champion once in the time, but nowadays he is more famous as a local "Casanova". Three times divorced and still a successful womanizer usually chasing for married women, some ten - twenty years his seniors who fell for his low standards and still very well shaped body. We left the kid at the neighbor's house and went to Ritz at highest possible speed.

Though Madeleine was frantic about Zero's bragging, I'm sure she even wanted to protect him from my wrath because she had seen what I could do with horny bastards harassing her.

It happened once at the golf club Christmas party where I saw the slight boozed local pro held his right hand under Madeleine's short skirt at the dance floor and caressed her bottoms and ignored her rather lame attempts to take his hand away away. I went on the dance floor and interrupted it, what he didn't like at all and threatened to give me an unforgettable lesson. His attempt came a half hour later when I stood at the bar talking with an old acquaintance.

The now very aggressive pro came towards me assisted by the green keeper, a rather big fellow. To my luck both of them were now rather well boozed and I understood that a surprise attack would be my only chance to avoid a severely beating. When they were close enough I did a rush and hit the totally unaware big green keeper down to the floor with a hard right fist. The surprised pro froze for a second what was enough for me to kick his balls and when he bowed forward I hit his face with all my power. He fell as a log over the still groggy big fellow with a bleeding nose and the fight was over when we were surrounded by many other guests.

I'm sure Madeleine remembered that episode because when arriving to the bar and before we run inside, Madeleine demanded to me, "Don't do anything, please don't do anything, I get the truth out of him." Obviously she hadn't forgot what I did to the golf club staff.

Zero was still at the bar when we arrived there where Madeleine rushed to the booth were he sat with his friends. She slapped his face and shouted with a loud voice, "You are bragging about fucking me! Is that true? Answer me, is that true?"

He was taken by surprise and when he saw me standing there he replied with a low voice, "No, no, no, of course not."

Madeleine wasn't satisfied with that, slapped him again and shouted, "Tell everybody here, did you fuck me at the swimmer party? Speak out loud so everybody can hear you."

Zero replied with a louder voice, "No, no, no, I have never fucked you. I've only told my friends that I had a dream about doing that. Only a dream, nothing real."

She slapped his face again and shouted, "You are a sick bastard to try to ruin my marriage!"

Then lot of people interfered and went between Zero and me why it was impossible for me to do anything at all against him, and Madeleine and I went back home. I can't deny that Zero's bragging about the swimmer party night had created some suspicion in my mind about

what really could happen. But I didn't see a way to do any further investigations.

It wasn't any overstatement to say that episode did my bad marriage even worse, especially a couple of weeks later when Zero had been severely mugged and I asked Madeleine if she had been to the hospital with flowers to her dear friend. When a wife is a complaining and nagging bitch, even a saint would sometimes fight back.

Time went by until Madeleine laid the last straw on my aching back during a barbeque at her parent's house. We were about eighteen people there, most of them her parent's friends whom I hardly knew. Before the meal I had been helping Rupert with the grill when Madeleine found something wrong with the meat, why she got an outburst during the meal when loudly saying, "I'm sorry that my worthless bungling husband is no good with the meat. He can't do anything right."

Now meat could refer to the grill or my cock, one a rude insult and the other a very great insult.

Everybody stared at me why I rise up from my chair and in a strong voice replied back at her, "Why in hell are we still living together if I give you no good meat. Madeleine, I want divorce so you will be a free bitch for you to take your admirers Sebastian Nollberg or the damn horny golf pro grilling your meat. Hopefully for your sake they are much better at it than me. I've got enough of your cheating and damn nagging. Thank them for me and Goodbye everybody."

Nobody, not even Rupert said anything when I took my son, went to my car and drove home.

Madeleine came home only a half hour later, but to my great surprise she was more like a small kitten than the enraged tiger I had expected her to be. She cried, and said she had only complained about my grilling, not anything else and was even wrong to insult me when I was kindly helping out her father. She begged me to forgive her and promised to be a much better loving wife in the future.

One hour later I agreed listen to her part of our problems. She sobbed and said, "It's not your fault that I've been a bitch against you. It is my own fault and disappointment because I had so big plans about my future with traveling to exotic places and working abroad. All my plans turned to crap when I got pregnant and abortion was out of question. I accepted my destiny until I began working again, then everything felt as a prison and you were the warden."

"Why didn't you told me anything about that so we could divorced much earlier. I could take custody of Alexander and you could got back to your dream?"

Madeleine sobbed, "I don't want any divorce. You and Alexander mean everything for me. Please let us remain as a family. I promise to be a better wife if you'll forgive me and give me a second chance."

I asked her, "What do you really want? This is your great opportunity to change your life and fulfill your dreams. Why hesitate now when you can skip and forget a worthless bungler as me and enjoy your life around the world as a happy single?"

In her desperate efforts for getting a second chance Madeleine even suggested me giving her a good spanking for her bitchy behavior at the barbeque, but that isn't my game why I simply said "No thanks" to that offer.

However, one hour later she had persuaded me to give her a three-month long trial period for a second chance as a better wife.

That memorable night Madeleine really did her best to be a good wife in bed. She got me stone hard three times within unexpected short time and she had no objections when I used the third hard on for mouth fucking her as a kind of punishment for all nasty comments about me what had come out from that mouth.

We even had a long lasting tender morning fuck as a beginning of our first day in the new happy marriage. If our relations outside of the bedroom become as good, our troubles would be over.

Everything went fine until she didn't have her next period and a test kit confirmed the situation. She was pregnant.

We remained a real happy family during her pregnancy and the year she stayed at home with that child.

Madeleine used that time for evening classes and I must confess that she did it very well.

Back at the job she was suggested to apply for a managing job and to both her own and everybody others great surprise she got it.

That meant at lot for her and our family. She got a company car and even a slight higher salary than I had. In most average families it had been a positive matter but due to Rupert, not in ours. At the same time he sold his house for a very good price and promised to give a half of that money to Madeleine and our children. Rupert is Rupert so that wasn't without conditions.

Rupert's main condition was that Madeleine and I should split all our assets and from that day our house was legally shared in both the tax and Court registers, Madeleine and I should have totally separate economies. I would be out from the children's and Madeleine's funds.

I had no objections to be left out from Madeleine's funds, but about the childern's was insulting to me. My comments to Rupert for interfering in our family economy I suggested him to put up his damn money in his ass and I even offered to help him by kicking it up there. Rupert didn't care what I said but his wife who had heard everything went straight home and have refused talking to me during several months after that.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers